PDA

View Full Version : Results after opening 53 rare souls

XcarecroW
08-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Yes, i have been saving 53 rare souls and what about the results? This is ridiculous guys, only 2 4* characters and one of them was a dupe, all the rest 3* dupes. Seriously devs? After spending almost 600k gold and using 53 rare souls only 2 4*????? Is this a joke? Im so pissed right now. I hope that you have better luck than me.

Kulimar
08-25-2016, 09:21 PM
That is pretty unlucky :/ I've opened a lot more souls (hundreds) a lot more and have estimated the drop chances of a 4* are about 1 in 12. 5* are much rarer. Maybe 1 in 100-200.

XcarecroW
08-25-2016, 09:23 PM
Ya. I have opened more than that, that was the last batch that i saved. I hoped that saving many will change something but i see that it is useless

Kulimar
08-25-2016, 09:27 PM
Lol, yeah. If it's anything like other random roll games, the rolls are independent. Summoning a bunch does not affect anything. They each have their own chance of rolling something. Having more souls just means you have a higher chance because you have more opportunities to roll, but that's it.

Demoonchild
08-25-2016, 09:34 PM
Wow.... and I got my Carriage Rider Eddie from a free rare soul obtained in a secret location....

Kulimar
08-25-2016, 09:47 PM
Wow.... and I got my Carriage Rider Eddie from a free rare soul obtained in a secret location....

That's RNGesus for you.

XcarecroW
08-25-2016, 09:51 PM

You can't talk, you have samurai, tailgunner, nomad, corrupt general, etc, lucky bas**** haha.

MadMax
08-25-2016, 09:53 PM
That's RNGesus for you.

LOL RNGesus

Kaijester
08-25-2016, 10:27 PM
Wow I thought me opening 17 rare souls with all 3stars and spending 5000++ gunner assassin common soul with zero 3stars are bad...

NyBSfP
08-27-2016, 08:46 PM
Don't really use the 5* I have much - Pharoah, Nomad and Alliance General as the main attacks are all single. Set up Pharoah as the champion so people can try him though with as decent talismans as I can really get. I am nowhere near getting a 5* Red Talisman yet no matter how much I farm though I haven't concentrated on doing Underworld Madness yet as I'm having fun playing around and leveling up all my other characters. I guess I've had decent luck with souls but really want to move Soldier Eddie to 5* if I ever can

goochklok
08-28-2016, 10:28 PM
I got lucky ass hell and got a 5* Samurai Eddie on my very second rare soul before I was even halfway through the first world on normal. I thought, "Wow it's easier to get 5*s than I thought" boy was I wrong. I've opened hundreds of rare souls through troopers, drops, and packs and i've only gotten three 4* souls. The rest all 3*. Guess I used up all my luck with Samurai Eddie... :p

Nekroliun
08-28-2016, 11:50 PM
It cant be that low of a chance to get 5* chars! I got allies general and warrior COTD last month and The Nomad 2 weeks ago! 100-200 is ridiculous! Its gotta be something like 1 every 50-70

jpmusic
08-29-2016, 04:06 AM
It cant be that low of a chance to get 5* chars! I got allies general and warrior COTD last month and The Nomad 2 weeks ago! 100-200 is ridiculous! Its gotta be something like 1 every 50-70

Oh, it can... And it is :/ I've opened a he'll of a lot of rare souls (I've lost count) and no 5*

Nekroliun
08-29-2016, 01:23 PM
Damn, i guess im just lucky

Demoonchild
08-29-2016, 08:54 PM
Jajaja yes, I got lucky after lost my old account and start from the begining... anyway, I'm sure that now the drop rate of good chars (4*, 5*) from the rare souls is worst....

Cthulhum
08-30-2016, 01:21 PM
Strangely (yes strangely in the case of this game) i can't complain in regards to the soul drops i have gotten in this game. I expected much worse odds, but was lucky enough to get a warrior COTD early on, getting a Nomad after wards, many (MANY) 4 stars which can upgrade, but don't really see the point right now, as well as the 3 stars which are all easily up-gradable also. For statistics i need to add i'm level 80 right now.

Eddies have also dropped numerous times, with Carriage Rider, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, Soldier, Warrior, Speed of Light, Run to the Hills and Wicker Man (the collection) with Pharaoh and Visions dropping as 5 stars and the rest upgraded at a later stage (i think Mummy Eddie also dropped with 5 stars once, and 4 star the other two times).

In conclusion up to now i have gotten about 4-5 five star drops, which i don't consider as bad, since you can also upgrade you 4 star ones.

When it comes to summoning, i have created the impression that it depends on specific times per day. Before summoning i generally throw some smaller souls ~8-10, and if i don't get purple i proceed with rare souls. It generally gets results, since as i mentioned have gotten many 4 star duplicates up to now...

I should add that in terms of spending, i have only purchased the starter pack of this game (as a way of showing support to the development team) and due to preferring the challenge of competing without paying.

Right now i don't even feel like having more 5 stars drop (satisfied with COTD and Nomad and all the Sons that have dropped) and the whole focus (and trooper badges) befall towards those precious Skill Shards, which i have come to regret spending so many on Soldier Eddie, as Pharaoh Eddie and his fury ability has become THE SH*T! after the update, perfect for auto-farming madness underworld.

And i'm saying that, as i think there was also another small update which does not limit you anymore from purchasing trooper items only once per week, so with some quick calculations you might be able to get 2 or even maybe 3 shards every week, if your troopers are gentle enough in using your bad-ass maxed skill COTD every day, which they don't :)

SrG
09-02-2016, 02:41 PM
I've had horrible luck with getting the good rare characters. The best I've gotten is a Carraige Rider, and still looking for a decent ally other than the blue allied soldier.

I use all 50 troopers every day (except for when the game crashes), have 27 3* rainbow shards waiting to use for various other color upgrades, about 2.5 mil gold, and 2600 ironite. Crazy that I can't get a decent character to use this stuff on.

I want Cyborg Eddie so bad.

Jessiah
09-03-2016, 10:58 AM
The spawn rate from any rare soul is just pants. I have gotten no five-stars and a four-star drop (Axis Bomber Boy-Assassin), EXACTLY ONCE... out of over a hundred RNG spins using the Book of Souls.

How about putting class-specific legendary souls in the store and selling them for Trooper badges? I've given up trying to gain a rare soul out of it and have resorted to farming skill shards from it.

How about publishing the odds of getting a particular level spawn from book of souls pane, and offer the ability to spend ironite to improve your chances or even outright guarantee a 4* spawn from a rare soul or a 5* from a legendary?

Kardas
09-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Here's some nice RNG cruelty:

Bought my 4th 10-rare-souls pack today and opened it.

My 3rd 5 star character!

AKA my third Pharaoh Dog King (also had 3 Pharaoh Dogs :/ )

And I'm a cat person...

techmaster
09-03-2016, 07:35 PM
Me too, i think only got 3 4* chars with all rare souls collected. too frustraiting not received a 5* char

eddiejose
09-03-2016, 08:01 PM
I don't know how many souls I've opened, but I've only received 3 5* characters, Allied General, Warrior COTD and Visions Eddie.

Aristo4
09-03-2016, 08:22 PM
I've opened around 80 rares in total, got 4 5* which were Cyborg and Pharaoh, COTD(w) and PDK and evolved another 3, Carriage, Blue allied, Golden Son(w),
which all these make me a lucky *******.

lockpeter
09-05-2016, 04:28 PM
As I said in other thread my lucky is strangely bad/good.
Jus 2 5* characters in total (lots of tries).

And both of them were Corrupt Generals

I think that high stars are easier when you are unbalanced for the game (aka not leveled enough to survive) , because I got them when trying after getting to dead ends in the game.

SymboliC
09-06-2016, 12:25 PM

This is what happened to me as well.

And the rest after that? lol, all 3*.

Kaijester
09-06-2016, 12:58 PM
I've gotten 3 Visions Eddie, 3 Pharaoh Dog Kings and 4 Angel of Pain...I wish for Samurai Eddie & Carriage Eddie.

Dutch
09-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Hmmm looks like someone has switched off the rare soul drops, i havent had one in about 10 refills

Kaijester
09-06-2016, 02:19 PM
So far I've about one Rare Soul per refill...but no luck with unique character. :(

Dutch
09-06-2016, 02:24 PM
i havent seen one since this morning and been playing non stop, i swear they have got my account on 0.1% for drops lol

slauki
09-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Hmmm looks like someone has switched off the rare soul drops, i havent had one in about 10 refills

i got one yesterday, so i doubt, that they have changes something...maybe a very bad session :-) i usually get 1 on approix 100 sand of time

Nekroliun
09-06-2016, 03:28 PM
Am i the only one who actually buys souls for 75 ironite...

I've gotten 3 Visions Eddie, 3 Pharaoh Dog Kings and 4 Angel of Pain...I wish for Samurai Eddie & Carriage Eddie.

3 VISIONS?!? Das like crazy...

Btw im like 5 lvls away from the legend soul, just asking, does it drop assassins and gunners? Im hoping for rainmaker, idc if hes bad, he's awesome

Dutch
09-06-2016, 03:31 PM
That's a waste, that's 2 refills which should be at least 1 rare soul in the dungeons

Nekroliun
09-06-2016, 03:33 PM
In what lvl in the dungs? Lvl 7+?

Dutch
09-06-2016, 03:35 PM
They drop on all levels, once I get one in a map I switch to a different one prob doesn't make a difference but hey ho

BillLion
09-06-2016, 03:38 PM
That's a waste, that's 2 refills which should be at least 1 rare soul in the dungeons

What's a waste? Ironite for rare souls?

I've still been doing it but thinking about switching to using it for sands of time to autoplay the dungeons.

Dutch
09-06-2016, 03:40 PM
Yeah don't bother wasting ironite before today I easily averaged 1 rare soul per refill sometimes more plus you get all the other loot

Nekroliun
09-06-2016, 03:43 PM
I guess thats much better, cuz if you dont get rare souls, you get a great amount of loot!

Kaijester
09-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Nekroliun, don't put your hope too high for the legendary soul...fyi it can turn out to be a 4star character too. A few people have posted in forum about their poor luck with the legendary soul. FYI I got a 4stars Rocket Dog from it.

Dutch
09-06-2016, 04:00 PM
I got a rocket dog as well although I liked him at the time does good damage

BillLion
09-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Yeah don't bother wasting ironite before today I easily averaged 1 rare soul per refill sometimes more plus you get all the other loot

Yeah, prob much wiser. I just hit the SOT refill and I'll see how it goes. Have been having poor drops from the dungeons; can't seem to get 3* rainbow shards for the life of me. But if I get a rare soul then all the other is just gravy. Thanks!

Nekroliun
09-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Nekroliun, don't put your hope too high for the legendary soul...fyi it can turn out to be a 4star character too. A few people have posted in forum about their poor luck with the legendary soul. FYI I got a 4stars Rocket Dog from it.

Im aware of that, i wonder, should i wait and maybe it will change to a guaranteed 5*

I doubt it...

Aristo4
09-06-2016, 06:24 PM
I'd very much prefer 3* shards than the 3 rare souls I got today....now i'll draw sth good maybe and I HAVE NO TALISMANS :(

BillLion
09-06-2016, 06:27 PM
I'd very much prefer 3* shards than the 3 rare souls I got today....now i'll draw sth good maybe and I HAVE NO TALISMANS :(

My experiment didn't go great. I spent 30 on a SOT refill. Had one crash which lost me 8 -oh well. On the rest I got ZERO 3* evo shards or rare souls. Got a lot of warrior class shards, 2* evo shards, rare souls and gold of course.

That said, to compare it to the value of buying a rare soul you'd have to do it at least 2.5 x to equal the cost of a rare soul. In that time you're likely to get at least one rare or soul or 3* evo shards. I just don't have the time right now. Maybe tomorrow!

Nekroliun
09-06-2016, 06:27 PM
I HAVE NO TALISMANS :(

Haha, me too!

Aristo4
09-06-2016, 06:35 PM
My experiment didn't go great. I spent 30 on a SOT refill. Had one crash which lost me 8 -oh well. On the rest I got ZERO 3* evo shards or rare souls. Got a lot of warrior class shards, 2* evo shards, rare souls and gold of course.

That said, to compare it to the value of buying a rare soul you'd have to do it at least 2.5 x to equal the cost of a rare soul. In that time you're likely to get at least one rare or soul or 3* evo shards. I just don't have the time right now. Maybe tomorrow!

2 red ,1 rainbow 3*shards, here since the rift opened last night, 3 full sands there

Bill, forget the values in this game, its all a unbalanced mess so far ;)

Aristo4
09-06-2016, 06:42 PM
2 axis soldiers and 1 allied soldier all 3*....next for the sell. Waste of gold :cool:

edit: another blue allied from another rare I just got....must be the Soldier Day

BillLion
09-06-2016, 06:47 PM
2 red ,1 rainbow 3*shards, here since the rift opened last night, 3 full sands there

Bill, forget the values in this game, its all a unbalanced mess so far ;)

Tom, thanks for the timely reminder! On we plow

Olevipoeg
09-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Decided to focus to my new account today. It had nothing but bad luck since the beginning. So I decided to sepend my last rare souls from old account and finish it ... and I got Golden Son Magus, Pyro Soldier Sentinel and Allied Bomber Boy sentinel in 5 minutes. And then i got from last soul Corrupt General. Now i'm thinking about dumping new account instead. Oh irony. :)

aceshigh
09-07-2016, 04:09 AM
Dont be sad , i just opened my legendary soul and got my 3rd angel of strife ...

Kaijester
09-07-2016, 04:57 AM
Im aware of that, i wonder, should i wait and maybe it will change to a guaranteed 5*

I doubt it...

Well, last heard from Lamia is that they will fix the legendary soul description to 4-5 stars characters.

Dutch
09-07-2016, 07:43 AM
2 refills so far today and 4 rare souls