PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet issues

ericgallucci
10-07-2018, 07:36 AM
Aren’t opponent teams supposed to be comprised from actual players and their characters and their talisman set ups? I mean obviously that’s not the case with all the talisman sets on characters that shouldn’t be able to use certain sets. I’m just asking isn’t that what the gauntlet was supposed to be? Also I bring this up cause my last battle in rank S had a Magus Hellraiser

infinite dreamer
10-08-2018, 02:23 AM
My last battle on rank S also had a Magus Hellraiser. Was kind of surprising. Maybe he'll be a fragment character soon?

thealchemist
10-08-2018, 06:52 AM
I haven't gotten close to rank S so haven't seen any characters I shouldn't have but I've seen characters with talismans builds they shouldn't have. So it wouldnt surprise me if there is a class of characters in gauntlet not available anywhere else.

scott-5496
10-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Makes sense they introduce new toons in the Gauntlet - we can then beta them for them if we get issues. Also the Magus Hellraiser is bound to be in Night City and that has to be out soon so I am sure we may get fragment events for new toons such as him soon.