PDA

View Full Version : All Hallowed Event (Sacrifice) - Earn bonus rewards from all Sacrifice Tiers!

Leviathan
10-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Get Haunted Souls from Sacrifice to earn Haunted Pumpkins, Hallowed Eddie Fragments + MORE

From now until October 18th, 5 PM PT, the Haunted Soul has become available! The Haunted Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees 1 of 5 classes of Haunted Pumpkin!

This soul is your exclusive chance to earn:

*New 4★Haunted Pumpkins (Gunner): Has Higher Essense Value than normal pumpkins
*New 4★Haunted Pumpkins (Assassin): Has Higher Essense Value than normal pumpkins
3★ Haunted Pumpkins (Warrior, Magus, Sentinel): High value sacrifice fodder, especially if leveled up and evolved The higher your pumpkin’s level, the more Sacrifice essence they'll yield!. This Essense Bonus will last throughout the month of October for Halloween.

BONUS: In addition to pumpkins, every Haunted Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant 10 Hallowed Eddie Soul Fragments, PLUS 1 bonus reward, randomly selected from the following items:

Frontier Coins x10
Gold x75,000
Legendary Soul Fragment x 25
Ironite x10
Mythical Soul Fragment x15
Heroic Fragment x25

The first way you can get Haunted Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get Haunted Soul Fragments or Haunted Souls as a bonus from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Haunted Soul Fragments
Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Haunted Soul Fragments
Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Haunted Soul Fragments
Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Haunted Soul Fragments
Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Haunted Souls
Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 5 Haunted Souls
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 8 Haunted Souls
Vortexes have a bonus of 10 Haunted Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can earn Haunted Souls is from our Sacrifice themed Event Challenges. Meet the requirements to earn up to 11 Haunted Souls, 1 Full Set of Nightmare Talismans, plus other rewards!

Nightmare Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a chance to inflict Perfect Sleep on Perfect Basic Attacks, which prevents sleeping enemies from taking a turn so long as they don’t take damage!

Did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

Henrique07
10-12-2018, 12:36 AM
What a nice event, I'm getting so many Eddies I didn't have before !

Muzzleloader
10-12-2018, 12:47 AM
I did a tier 7 sacrifice and vortex and received the proper rewards. I did 2 tier 6 sacrifices with no haunted souls given. Be careful of your sacrifices.

AcesHigh189
10-12-2018, 01:56 AM
Well, I did not get any 5-star characters beside a 5-star gold idol but I got a Doomsday Eddie so happy about that.

Amarthir
10-12-2018, 02:28 AM
How disappointing, I was hoping for like 30 pumpkin souls per sacrifice lmao. Jokes aside this event was very nice. I managed to get nearly 3 ring fills and got a Hallowed soul and mythical soul that I will save for when someone new comes out plus a bunch of souls of all kinds that will be saved as well. And out of all the commotion I pulled Icarus yaaayyyy..... I capped 2,000 heroic fragments which really makes me wish I could redeem them all at once instead of like 40 times.

All in all this event was a personal success since I got Icarus and I'm so ready for the Gauntlet event featuring Charlotte the Harlot. If I had to guess I would guess it will start on Sunday since that's when Gauntlet resets

Fudjo
10-12-2018, 02:32 AM
This event is fantastic.

Definitely level up the pumpkins. Definitely evolve the 3-star pumpkins and level them up to 80. 6 of those gets you another Tier 6 sacrifice, which gets you...another 5 pumpkins. So long as your gold and your XP shards hold out, you'll cash in handsomely.

Stormseye
10-12-2018, 02:46 AM
One of the best events ever and I am still dropping souls but so far

60 SoW
40 SoT
8 Vortex Fills
So many Legendary Souls - I really lost count
2 PoM - First time ever from Legendary Soul!!! It can happen! Both of them from Legendary
Beast Eddie x2
Samurai Eddie - from a random War Soul
6 Hallowed Eddie so far including a random one from Rare G/A soul
Aces High Eddie - 2 total and one from Legendary Soul!! Unbelievably
Benjamin Breeg Eddie x3
Pharaoh Dog King x2
Vanpire Hunter Eddie
Seventh Son Eddie - Random Magus Soul
Rainmaker Eddie
Magus Droid from Legendary I did not have!

AND from a random Rare soul

Icarus!!

What a great event so far. This is day one!

I want to keep sacrificing BUT everyone needs to consider the next event is Gauntlet so at what point do you keep instead of sacrificng....

druid138
10-12-2018, 03:25 AM
This event makes me think of the Vladimir Lenin quote:

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Fudjo
10-12-2018, 04:02 AM
Definitely don't evolve the pumpkins to 5-star. The essence value only goes up to 3600 at Level 1 for the red, green, and blue ones. Stick to 4-star.

AcesHigh189
10-12-2018, 04:12 AM
I finally got Clansman and a second Nomad from Legendary.

MetalKing
10-12-2018, 04:38 AM
Wow. 3 vortex fills. Cashed in about 15 legendaries, over 60 rare gunner/assassin, and over 100 rares. I pulled breeg, navigator, carriage, tail gunner, about 5 vampire hunter, nomad, corrupt general, lots of 4 stars, and finally pulled my first eda, witch doctor, and king Edward. Oh, and cashed in fragments for 2 hallowed eddies.

DanielRacy
10-12-2018, 05:25 AM
I got Edward and a lot of good shit. Awesome event. Still have around 30 pumpkins to sacrifice. Doing some powerslave grinding right now to get some gold and xp to sacrifice the shit out of them pumpkins... ahahaha great event NF.

rags-6094
10-12-2018, 05:52 AM
I hate to sound negative as this has been without doubt the most generous sac event ever, but you'll just have to forgive me for feeling bitter, I lost count of the number of times I completed the vortex, over 100 skill shards ( the best bit for me)
But it cost me more than 3 hours to finally reach a point where I was happy to stop, over 20 million gold, (it's the sac event that just keeps on giving) careful people this event will cost you mega gold...

Countless 5 star characters, and out of all of that I got the last 4* non Eddie toon I was missing, a f***** stupid Gunner Undead Rescuer. The worst part for me is after opening some 200 rare G/A souls and all the other souls (you can imagine how many rare or better.. hundreds) still no Doomsday Eddie and none of the latest toons to hit the game.

End result 20 million gold for 100 plus skill shards and a shitty 4* toon.... not happy over all...:mad:

Ip4
10-12-2018, 05:57 AM
i didn't receive any 4* or 5* from sacrefice 1 full vortex...grrrr

after 3 vortex found 2 Prisoners and 4 x 4stars characters...and 20 skill shards,now i have 115 skill shards,what to do this them if i received same characters that i already have...

dragonmat89
10-12-2018, 08:58 AM
Fun event. 2 vortex fills, loads of fragments, legendaries and rares of various colour. I only had the sentinel pumpkin before so managed to get all the others to complete my collection as well as a couple of 4* allies I was missing - I think warrior axis bomber boy, assassin chattering skulls and alliance general are the only allies I need now from 'regular' souls. Quite a few 5* dupes popping up too and a good use of all the common souls from grinding LoL to give me plenty SoW for the Gauntlet next week.

I must say I really liked being able to get a few fragments for common souls - they add up surprisingly quickly :)

Banished
10-12-2018, 09:04 AM

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

+10 my friend

Banished
10-12-2018, 09:06 AM
i didn't receive any 4* or 5* from sacrefice 1 full vortex...grrrr

after 3 vortex found 2 Prisoners and 4 x 4stars characters...and 20 skill shards,now i have 115 skill shards,what to do this them if i received same characters that i already have...

If I could have as much skill shards as you and not to know what to do with them, I would be so lucky

scott-5496
10-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Seems to me like a great event for all player levels. Not sure yet how much I will go into it due to Gauntlet but I am on holiday abroad next week so likely will miss that event which is a shame but cant be helped!

Blade
10-12-2018, 10:04 AM
Seems to me like a great event for all player levels.

Exactly my thought! I haven't started sacrificing yet, but I'm looking forward to it. It's great that the event has something for every player and you can use different strategies depending on what you need. Big compliment for the structure of this event! Not only the timing is great, but also the staggering of the prizes. The idea already came up here in the forum that there are not only the event souls for the high levels (and vortex) at the sacrificial events, but also fragments for these souls at small sacrifices. That's exactly what happened. The fact that there are prizes in addition to the normal rewards is also great! It's also awesome that the pumpkins don't clog up the inventory immediately, but are first stored as fragments and souls - a very good idea as an answer to the space problem in the inventory of many players. After much negative feedback in the last months: big compliment for this event!
To be on the safe side 2 questions to the devs:
- I assume that the event souls will give the bonuses and Eddie fragments even after the end of the event, right?
- I assume that the essences of the pumpkins will stay that way even after the end of the event, right?

Cheers!

Ip4
10-12-2018, 10:06 AM
+1 for Blade questions,please devs can you answer?

Olevipoeg
10-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Nice event. I burned nearly all my money and exp shards. Got 80 skill shards. 2 Hallowed Eddies, 3 Aces High Eddies, Edward the Great, 2 Vampire Hunters and Benjamin Breeg.

Rain88
10-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Great event. Got the same questions as blade....When this event is over, what happens to the souls and fragments?

kgk56
10-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Was a little disapointed in the beginning but after have pulled Icarus... everything looks better:
I sacrificied (all dupes or acquired in the sac) Edward, Piece of Mind, Clansman, Ace High, 2 Carriage Eddie, Eternity, 2 Benjamin Breeg, Vision, 2 Iron Eddie, Crusader, 2 Beast, 2 Hallowed, 4 sentinel Lilith, 2 magus Lilith, 1 warrior Lilith, 2 warrior cotd, magus cotd, Bastion, Alchemist, +80 pumpkins (& still have +60 to sac), XXX common souls. I did also 4 vortex (and got 31 SS).
All I will keep is the collection of the 5 Pumpkins, Icarus & the gunner undead rescuer.
A good event after all :)

Cefiar
10-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Have been busy sacrificing for the last 5 hrs (after about 30 mins earlier in the day) and doesn't look like I'll be stopping anytime soon.

So far I've gotten 3 Alchemists (fragments), 2 Mythical souls (fragments), >10 Hallowed souls (fragments), >50 legendary souls (fragments), >400 Heroic souls (fragments), >1000 GA's and >3000 Rares (vortexes, tier rewards) plus some number of Warrior/Magus/Sentinel souls (tier rewards).

So far it's cost me 30 Million gold so far (so I now have less gold than Sick).

I still have yet to redeem in the book:
7 Hallowed souls
2 Mythical souls
12 Sentinel souls
25 Legendary souls
227 Rare souls
75 GA souls
18 Warrior souls
44 Magus souls
49 Heroic souls

I think at this stage I might simply try and just get through all the Haunted souls, Heroic souls and the class souls, then hold on to some of the rest for another event. Dunno tho.

Got a few souls I didn't have, including Crusader Eddie (and sacrificed 4 other Crusader eddies since).

OdoyleRules
10-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Need Blades questions/assumptions answered -

'To be on the safe side 2 questions to the devs:
- I assume that the event souls will give the bonuses and Eddie fragments even after the end of the event, right?
- I assume that the essences of the pumpkins will stay that way even after the end of the event, right?'

Deathbat6120
10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
One of the best events for a long time! I've had some good pulls, including a few 5* dupes which I was after for Gauntlet. Not many new characters, but I've finally got all pumpkins so I can update the guide without having to beg someone for info lol.

On a related note, anyone know the best way to get gold? I've burnt out 5 million and need some more lmao

Patrice-1201
10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
One of the best events for a long time! I've had some good pulls, including a few 5* dupes which I was after for Gauntlet. Not many new characters, but I've finally got all pumpkins so I can update the guide without having to beg someone for info lol.

On a related note, anyone know the best way to get gold? I've burnt out 5 million and need some more lmao

Farming Powerslave Madness is the fastest free way to get gold, also you can sell your unwanted talismans, runes and shards

Deathbat6120
10-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Farming Powerslave Madness is the fastest free way to get gold, also you can sell your unwanted talismans, runes and shards

Cheers for the tip! I've sold all my spare evo stuff and talismans, kinda wished I hadn't levelled up so much stuff before the event lol

desprezo
10-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Back to farming NOTB, need more GOLD!!!

Muzzleloader
10-12-2018, 03:15 PM
I've found that powerslave in the long run gives more gold that NotB. You get less gold per battle, but I found I earn more Sot and ironite in powerslave which offsets NotB gold. NotB gives better rewards in 3* evo shards and runes. If needed you can also level up characters in powerslave compared to NotB which saves gold in the end

edsel
10-12-2018, 03:32 PM

- I assume that the essences of the pumpkins will stay that way even after the end of the event, right?'

Exactly, I have over 100 event souls that I can't afford to open yet. Expensive but rewarding event. 10 5 star Eddies, 2 prisoner, Icarus, so much more...

desprezo
10-12-2018, 03:34 PM
I'm running 400 SOT on NoTB, I'll try powerslave after.

Stormseye
10-12-2018, 03:42 PM
Maybe it's because I don't need that many more characters but I didn't bother to level up the pumpkins before sacrificing. First because I didn't think about it but secondly I didn't want to burn too many resources. Picked up some good characters and enough FC to buy Alexander now so only lacking Beast, Aset, Daedelus and for some very odd reason Astra has never dropped for me. Have just under 200 Rare souls and about 80 rare G/A I am sitting on so I am not sure how many more sacrifices I am going to make.

Deathbat6120
10-12-2018, 04:51 PM
I can die happy. Opened a Legendary soul from frags thanks to the Haunted Souls (I think?) and finally, FINALLY got Visions Eddie! After two damn years!

URock
10-12-2018, 06:26 PM
I got Benjamin Breeg and 7th Son Eddie + many dupes + many skill shards. Nice event!

bort
10-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Blew through 12m gold powering up pumpkins for sac fodder. Went through the vortex 3 or 4 times total, maybe 25 legendary souls, 100+ g/a souls, not one 5* from any of them.

Good event, massive gold sink, shitty luck

Deathbat6120
10-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Bit of an update, spent several hours and at least 800 SOT on grinding Powerslave for gold... When I finally got to opening souls again, got myself Seventh Son and Doomsday. Very very good event imo, and it's about time too lol.

Moonchild-6759
10-12-2018, 08:24 PM
11 vortex fills and an endless amount of souls. This event is never ending, almost too good.
I am stoping now. Not because I have to (have 9 hallowed eddies in fragments left of the 12 I’ve gotten) due to essence. But the gold store ran out - 21M spend. Got to run Powerslave big time the next days to go for another shot.

Cefiar
10-12-2018, 08:57 PM

I would assume:
- Event souls will not give fragments after the event. ie: This is currently the only way to get Mythical soul fragments AFAIK.
- The essences of the pumpkins will probably go down at some point. Might be in the December update. Maybe later. Small possibility of them staying this way, but I wouldn't expect it.

Ip4
10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
to bad LOL is not open for farming upgrades...

desprezo
10-12-2018, 09:41 PM
I can't believe we still have until the 18th... This is going to be a crazy week!

edsel
10-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Many of us are wanting to know will the event souls be giving the listed rewards only during the event or if they are opened AFTER the event they also give:In addition to pumpkins, every Haunted Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant 10 Hallowed Eddie Soul Fragments, PLUS 1 bonus reward, randomly selected from the following items:

Frontier Coins x10
Gold x75,000
Legendary Soul Fragment x 25
Ironite x10
Mythical Soul Fragments x15
Heroic Soul Fragments x25

scott-5496
10-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Best event in a long time - there are no down sides fro me at all.

I had around 65M gold - I have spent close to 20M of that and used lots of excess shards so now I have one stack of each and still around 700-999 in most of them so even though I have so far used a lot I have gained a nightmarish amount of decent dupes (which may be kept or sacked). I even got Crusader and Icarus as well as I think around 11 Hallowed Eddies - around 48 Legendary, several stacks of GA and Normal rare souls - so many pumpkins it was funny to watch - even decent luck at getting the gunner and assassin versions - must be up to around 7-8 vortex or so - I have lost count.

From what I can remember and over the two new toons:

Excluding Hallowed Eds I got 16 5* and around 50 4* - most were sacked but I have kept several dupe eds and toons (DD,BB,Visions.Hallowed etc) for now anyway and may use them in gauntlet or wait for next sac event.

Got a couple of mythical souls - a Pharoah and another Visions

I have around an extra 200 skill shards as well

This really is a glut of rewards and it just keeps going - or will until I run out of shard to upgrdae and then I can still just sac pumpkins as they are - getting a few assassin or gunner is always good to get another vortex. Not even bothered getting a level7-8 just stuck with my usual getting lots of level 6 and it has worked well for me.

Excellent stuff devs!

Icarus
10-13-2018, 12:04 AM
Very nice event, i think this is the way that the other mess had to be since now everyone enjoys the rewards.
Also i did complete the Nightmare set that i missed in the last arena event.
The cherry on the top is that i finally pulled Clansman Eddie.
Is just the 2nd day but now i'll need some gold if i want to pick some other souls.

Cefiar
10-13-2018, 01:40 AM
I swear I am getting dizzy from the number of times I've been pushing essence around the sacrifice pit and getting vortexes. I'm on Alchemist #5 earned in this event. 45M gold gone.

druid138
10-13-2018, 01:47 AM
I swear I am getting dizzy from the number of times I've been pushing essence around the sacrifice pit and getting vortexes. I'm on Alchemist #5 earned in this event. 45M gold gone.

It's insane, man. How are you handling the pumpkins in terms of leveling? And what tiers are you targeting?

Cefiar
10-13-2018, 01:54 AM
I've given up levelling pumpkins at this stage (mainly cos I've pretty much run out of shards, except the ones I get as sac rewards). I just sacrifice them in bundles to get Level V or greater. (eg: 6x 3* lvl 1 w/s/m pumpkins and either 1x 4* a/g pumpkin or 2x 4* w/s/m characters - or similar) to get just above 9000 essence. Once I get enough 5* characters, I go for a Level VI or VII sacrifice.

I have well over 600 SoT atm. That'll go down a bit when I play thru my Troopers, but it's still mad.

About now I really want a button per fragment type to 'claim all' ie: Claim all the souls you have fragments to make, so that I don't have to hit the 'claim' button 12 times just for Haunted fragments!

Yup
10-13-2018, 02:41 AM
Don't know.. not really seeing it.. I've gotten a couple pumpkin.. magus/warrior etc, none of the Gunner or assassin.... not really getting much here. Good for those that are.. but I just ain't seeing it.

Cefiar
10-13-2018, 03:18 AM
1. Do you have lots of character slots free? You want this so you can fill them all before you hit the sac pit.
2. Are you putting souls into the book one at a time, or like 99 at once? I always throw in huge piles and try to over-shoot my free slots amount by a large margin so I have to sacrifice them.

Cefiar
10-13-2018, 04:46 AM
Note for anyone wondering (*):

If you level up 4 Hallowed Eddies to lvl 100, 1 Hallowed Eddie to level 52, then sacrifice all those along with 5 other Hallowed Eddies, you get 100,159 Essence.

This should get you a double Ultimate sacrifice.

In my case, I got 2 Legendary souls, 60 GA souls, 10 Skill shards, and 16 Haunted souls.

FWIW: Don't really recommend it.

* - No one was really wondering. Pretty sure of that!

AcesHigh189
10-13-2018, 04:58 AM
Is it better to get a double sacrifice from V or to just reach VI?

Cefiar
10-13-2018, 05:04 AM
If you can reach 6, go for it. If you're not gonna do it anytime soon, go for the double. I personally wouldn't spend effort levelling up characters to get a level 6. YMMV.

I've been avoiding levels 3 and 4 simply cos the rewards are fairly weak. Mainly going for either 1500 essence (3x level 2) or lower if I've not got enough specific souls on hand to do it.

I am starting to think I might give it a break for the rest of the day. I've been basically in the game sacrificing characters for ~4 hrs today (today being since the daily in-game click-over).

AcesHigh189
10-13-2018, 05:06 AM
I am just able to reach level 6 with pumpkins at level 40. But it costs me 6 pumpkins and I get 5 back in return.

thealchemist
10-13-2018, 05:17 AM
I haven't done a whole lot of sacrificing as yet. I did a Tier VI yesterday and been grinding to level up the pumpkins and remaining 4* dupes. Just now I dropped 8 heroic souls with the idea of getting some small cannon fodder for sac and gain enough VH fragments to complete a VH soul. I swear I almost prayed for Edward the great to come out from the 7th soul dropped and sure enough there he was! I've been thinking Heroic souls were mostly for the fragments but they can actually pay out on a rare occassion. Now to save my remaining ones for the likes of Icarus, Redan, and any other 5*s I don't have.

druid138
10-13-2018, 05:32 AM
Is it better to get a double sacrifice from V or to just reach VI?

I'd say it depends on what you're looking for. A double Tier 5 will give 6 pumpkins for 18k essence. A Tier 6 will only give 5 pumpkins for 20k essence. I'm playing this event for the pumpkin souls - not so much for their essence value, but for all those exquisite bonus rewards, like Frontier Coins and Heroic Fragments.

AcesHigh189
10-13-2018, 05:34 AM
I'd say it depends on what you're looking for. A double Tier 5 will give 6 pumpkins for 18k essence. A Tier 6 will only give 5 pumpkins for 20k essence. I'm playing this event for the pumpkin souls - not so much for their essence value, but for all those exquisite bonus rewards, like Frontier Coins and Heroic Fragments.

For me its for the pumpkins and the rewards for them. But I want more souls from tier 6.

druid138
10-13-2018, 05:34 AM
I am just able to reach level 6 with pumpkins at level 40. But it costs me 6 pumpkins and I get 5 back in return.

You can do a double Tier 5 with 6 WMS pumpkins at 4* lvl 29 and get those same 6 pumpkins back. You may even get Assassin or Gunner pumpkins (meaning more pumpkin value out than you put in), plus all the extra rewards. Basically, this is an event to convert leveling materials directly into extra souls, shards, frontier coins, with an incredible return on investment. As long as you have leveling materials, you can go on endlessly. LoL dungeons open tomorrow. ;)

Cefiar
10-13-2018, 06:06 AM
At the moment for me it's converting all my Gold into Ironite, SoT, SoW, Skill Shards, and Souls. ;)

Ip4
10-13-2018, 06:11 AM
tomorrow is GUNNER LOL?I have 50 pumpkins but can't upgrade them :(

Cefiar
10-13-2018, 06:31 AM
I've managed to exhaust all my pumpkins, but only by not redeeming the following souls in the book (ie: holding them for later - dunno if for later this event or next event):
Mythical
Hallowed
Vampire
Legendary
Heroic

Gonna call it a day and get on with giving my troopers their flags.

Now, who do I use all these Skill Shards on?? ;)

Ancient Mariner
10-13-2018, 09:35 AM
I can easily say that this is the best and funniest event since this game was released.

Came prepared for the sac event but i wasn't expecting such a remunerative one! Since yesterday i already refilled 5 vortexes and it's not over yet.
Got a lot of 5* chars and for a while the only bad thing was that i wasn't getting the chars i was missing, 'till when King Edward Eddie and Clansman Eddie came out :D
Now i also got Icarus!

Then it has been a flow of prisoners (got 4 till now lol) and Benjamin Breeg Eddies, which i already had btw.

Finally a good use for all the gold i have, so i can summon without problems all this shitload of souls xD

Ip4
10-13-2018, 09:37 AM
this event requires many gold and pumpkins upgrades...can't wait tomorrow to farm LOL

AcesHigh189
10-13-2018, 10:29 AM

The only thing is sacrificing to level 6 is the sweet spot with like 50 rare souls or 20 rare gunner or assassin souls.

edsel
10-13-2018, 10:29 AM
Heavy lol farming for sure to upgrade pumpkins, have 137 unopened and out of slots to store them. Hope we get to open them after event is done and get same rewards? If not I will have to massacre many un leveled pumpkins and regret not having resources to maximize essence.

Muzzleloader
10-13-2018, 12:53 PM
I am running out of shards and evo material to level pumpkins to 4* level 80. 5 4* and 1 3* pumpkin earns 20k essence. The reward is 5 more pumkins, with a few saved sacrifices this just keeps on going. Ran out of 1* red eco shards so I cant evolve them. Went through 20million gold and earned 2 alchemist. I am not earning to much from my g/a souls, out of 78 only 3 4* characters. The skill shards have slowed down a lot. Dont know if it's worth sacrificing all the souls or wait until next event. I guess there will be many in another LoL grind for shards.

MetalKing
10-13-2018, 02:53 PM
I've run out of stuff to sacrifice. I'm thinking of sacrificing my trooper soul characters such as bastion and azov but keeping trooper Eddie. This gives me 3 level 100 5 star characters that I can start replacing every 4 to 5 weeks with trooper badges. It will bring me an exalted sac and a vortex. Think it is worth it? Or should i wait seeing that a gauntlet event is coming up?

edsel
10-13-2018, 03:19 PM
I've run out of stuff to sacrifice. I'm thinking of sacrificing my trooper soul characters such as bastion and azov but keeping trooper Eddie. This gives me 3 level 100 5 star characters that I can start replacing every 4 to 5 weeks with trooper badges. It will bring me an exalted sac and a vortex. Think it is worth it? Or should i wait seeing that a gauntlet event is coming up?

I sent all unsharded disposable easy to replace character to the pit, these rewards are epic. Pumpkins are addictive!

Kaz_LOTB
10-13-2018, 04:43 PM
To be on the safe side 2 questions to the devs:
- I assume that the essences of the pumpkins will stay that way even after the end of the event, right?
Cheers!

Yeah, the contents of the souls will remain after the event, indefinitely. The essence value of the Pumpkins will remain for the duration of the month for Halloween, then they will return back to normal sacrifice fodder values.

-Kaz

druid138
10-13-2018, 04:53 PM
I am running out of shards and evo material to level pumpkins to 4* level 80. 5 4* and 1 3* pumpkin earns 20k essence.

You can save some XP shards and gold (in exchange for extra time) by leveling 6 pumpkins to 4* lvl 40 instead of the 5 & 1 approach you mentioned. Essence value scales linearly with level, so it's most efficient to spread your XP shards evenly across characters for sacrifice (since XP shards increase level faster at lower levels).

Muzzleloader
10-13-2018, 05:10 PM
I'll try that. After a ton of sacrifices, unknown G/A souls and 50+ legendary, I finally pulled DDE and Beast Eddie. Still need Icarus and Crusader. I still never have pulled a Visions Eddie, remember he once ruled The arena, he barely makes third string quarterback.

rags-6094
10-13-2018, 05:13 PM
I'm a bit of a character collector, I saved 3 pumpkins Warrior, Sentinel, Magis from last years halloween event and have acquired both the Assasin and Gunner this event, having exhausted all other souls and this being such an epic event I'm very tempted to chuck them in. Their all 5* maxed, but I'll never use them and can kind of justify not having them as part of the regular collection... should I or shouldn't I?

R1ck
10-13-2018, 05:33 PM
Maybe next year they will be available again.

My goal on this event was to get Icarus and DDE. After hundreds of souls finally got Icarus but DDE. Run out of XP material and gold , but got some ironite. So I am leveling up my around 40 g/a pumpkins running powerslave. Fortunately we have 5 days to go.
It has been 3 events last 3 months were I have summoned maybe 500 or more g/a souls and have not got DDE. Amazing!

rags-6094
10-13-2018, 05:38 PM
Hey R1ck me too no DDE and hundreds of souls I've gone through... incidentally I'm playing your defence at moment...

R1ck
10-13-2018, 05:55 PM
Go for it, I almost don't play on Saturdays, like to spend my time on other things.

Ip4
10-13-2018, 06:12 PM
where is Icarus available?

Intimidator
10-13-2018, 06:28 PM
Last week BBE came to me from a rare soul and 1 day later I drawn Icarus also from a rare soul.
Couldn’t believe my luck because al this time of playing never got my something interesting before.
I’m guessing it’ll be a long time to get that lucky again.

Intimidator
10-13-2018, 06:29 PM
where is Icarus available?

Sentinel soul

Cefiar
10-13-2018, 08:39 PM
Icarus should pull from Rare souls (minuscule chance), Sentinel souls (slightly less minuscule chance), Legendary souls (higher than sentinel) and Mythical souls (probably highest chance).

I've still not pulled Icarus from the huge number of sacrifices of Rare, Sentinel and Legendary souls I've done over the last 2 days, so going to wait till "tomorrow" in game before possibly trying again.

I've not yet redeemed any Mythical souls yet, and got over 100 Legendary souls waiting to be redeemed, so it's possible that for me he's hiding in those. :D

Amarthir
10-13-2018, 10:50 PM
Icarus should pull from Rare souls (minuscule chance), Sentinel souls (slightly less minuscule chance), Legendary souls (higher than sentinel) and Mythical souls (probably highest chance).

I've still not pulled Icarus from the huge number of sacrifices of Rare, Sentinel and Legendary souls I've done over the last 2 days, so going to wait till "tomorrow" in game before possibly trying again.

I've not yet redeemed any Mythical souls yet, and got over 100 Legendary souls waiting to be redeemed, so it's possible that for me he's hiding in those. :D

If ya wanna be really technical, the BEST chance of getting him is from a sentinel mythical soul :p

Cefiar
10-13-2018, 11:59 PM
If ya wanna be really technical, the BEST chance of getting him is from a sentinel mythical soul :p

Good point. Forgot about those, since the fragments are few and far between. :P

AcesHigh189
10-14-2018, 01:22 AM
For 3-star pumpkins whats the best option for sacrifice? Let's just say that I do not want to burn any more xp shards on them as I am running low and do not want to resort to the 5-star xp shard.

druid138
10-14-2018, 01:32 AM
For 3-star pumpkins whats the best option for sacrifice? Let's just say that I do not want to burn any more xp shards on them as I am running low and do not want to resort to the 5-star xp shard.

If you're convinced to not use any XP shards, I'd use 9x level 1 for a Tier 5. You'll get 3 of them back.

I'd suggest farming LoL as much as possible to allow you to level them a little. Remember that essence scales linearly with level, not with XP shards. You get the biggest essence boost for the first XP shard you use. So, one option to be stingy with XP shards is to level them to about level 34 (I think - game isn't open at the moment to verify). That should only take 4-5 shards instead of the 15 to get them to level 60. Doing that should allow you to hit Tier 5 with 7 pumpkins, rather than 9, without burning too many shards.

AcesHigh189
10-14-2018, 01:39 AM
Thanks for the help

druid138
10-14-2018, 01:40 AM
And when levelling them to 29 that would be on 3 star right

Yes, 3* level 29 can be attained with 3x 3* XP shards.

Note that I edited my prior post to fix some math.

AcesHigh189
10-14-2018, 01:42 AM
Thanks again. Sorry for all the questions but this event has really sucked me into the game. I just want to make sure I do the right thing.

druid138
10-14-2018, 01:48 AM
Thanks again. Sorry for all the questions but this event has really sucked me into the game. I just want to make sure I do the right thing.

Happy to help anytime. You could also choose to use probably only 1 XP shard on each of 8 pumpkins and get a Tier 5. Those first few shards you use on a character have a huge effect essence wise.

R1ck
10-14-2018, 04:17 AM
This maybe the best event ever, happy because finally just got DDE. Still have many G/A pumpkins to summon and many 5 star and 4 star dupes for next sacrifice event. No more xp shards though.
I am levelling up 4* pumpkins to 5*stars, their essence value is 5600. Also leveling 3* pumpkins to 60 and reach 1500 essence and summoning them individually, that gives one rare soul on average.
Around 260 SoW and no time to use them.

Henrique07
10-14-2018, 04:34 AM
Hey R1ck me too no DDE and hundreds of souls I've gone through... incidentally I'm playing your defence at moment...

I'm in the same situation, over 12 vortex fills, and still no DDE for me. But still, I got almost all Eddies I didn't have before.

Cefiar
10-14-2018, 05:20 AM
I really have no idea how many vortex fills I've gotten. I know that I've scored 5 Alchemists in this event so far. You only get 10-25 Alchemist fragments per vortex and an Alchemist soul is 150 fragments, so ... lots. :P

I do know that I've collected about 350 skill shards too, which means Iv'e got all my Eddies and a lot of my non-Eddies fully sharded, and I've still got about 100 left.

AcesHigh189
10-14-2018, 08:58 AM
Okay, so I have got about 11 pumpkins 7 which are ready to go. If I sacrifice the 7 I get 3 in return (not 6) which will be used for the next sacrifice. The only thing is when I run out of pumpkins. I really want to keep saving souls but looks like I got no other option. I currently got 2 hallowed souls, 88 rare souls, 68 rare gunner and assassin souls and 14 legendary waiting to be redeemed. Any advice?

Ip4
10-14-2018, 09:09 AM
i am trying to farming LOL 10 for xp upgrade,must upgrade all pumpkins to 4stars level 80,i have more than 50 pampkins,think i will burn 1000ironite in LoL

Iced_Earth
10-14-2018, 10:18 AM
Finally got the prisoner, he was the last toon from souls who i missed. Now i got all toons, only missing the beast, redan and daedalus. Thanks NF, great Event:)

thealchemist
10-14-2018, 11:22 AM
The one thing after all this time of playing I wouldn't have ever expected to be getting low on is red 1* evo shards! I might have to actually farm for these bloody things?!! wtf lol I'm okay for blue and green but red....I can only put it down to RNG :/

Ip4
10-14-2018, 11:52 AM
+1 for red 1 star evo,i have many blue and green but red only 3...lol

OdoyleRules
10-14-2018, 12:50 PM
Yeah, the contents of the souls will remain after the event, indefinitely. The essence value of the Pumpkins will remain for the duration of the month for Halloween, then they will return back to normal sacrifice fodder values.

-Kaz

Thanks, Kaz

apeterrr
10-14-2018, 01:36 PM
Not sure how many vortexes I hit but I am sitting at
1 Mythical
22 Heroic
30 Legendary
300 GA
200 Rare
3 Hallowed
70 SS
I have 50 Pumpkins to open but ran out of shards and evo shards.

Very amusing event, finally having some fun again.
I wish I had some spare gold and space to open some of those souls. Takes like forever to farm for gold!

DanielRacy
10-14-2018, 02:40 PM
Let's be honest guys, this event is fucking awesome. I'm not a very resourceful player and yet I managed to vortex 8 times, got a lot of good characters and all kind of shit. Right now I have around 180 souls of all types waiting for gold, a lot of pumpkins and all that and we still have 4 more days of this. I mean holy shit bro, this is awesome. We are always complaining about a lot of shit but we have to give it up to NF people when it's due man. Amazing event. Really.

rags-6094
10-14-2018, 05:03 PM
This event is so addictive it's cleaned me out of xp shards and gold I had to sell a heap of excess runes just to keep farming.
Once you start a sacrificial loop it just keeps on going...
Three seperate attempts I've made to nab DDE or Icarus each time took me hours to complete once I got started.

I think I've seen virtually every 3 and 4 start character and every other Eddie except the one I'm chasing in that time.
It really is a great event thanks NF well done.. I'll recover gold and shards again over a period of daily grinding so all good here!

Ip4
10-14-2018, 05:15 PM
42 legendary souls and only one 5 star character...wow

druid138
10-14-2018, 05:19 PM
i am trying to farming LOL 10 for xp upgrade,must upgrade all pumpkins to 4stars level 80,i have more than 50 pampkins,think i will burn 1000ironite in LoL

If you're really low on XP shards, notice how fast essence increases early on in the leveling process. You'll get an additional 1000 essence on a GA pumpkin by taking them to lvl 80 with 59x 3*shards. But, you can spend just 10x 3*shards to take them to lvl40 and get 500 essence.

If shards are running low, taking 6 GA pumpkins to lvl 40 takes the same amount of XP shards as taking one to lvl 80. But, it will give you 3000 extra essence instead of 1000. The drawback is that it is less concentrated in a single character, but that's another reason why I'm sticking with mostly Tier 5s during this event.

Yup
10-14-2018, 06:14 PM
42 legendary souls and only one 5 star character...wow

My account is currently stuck in the "don't give anything decent" category. I haven't seen a 5 star character in more than a week. And that includes wasting iron coins and trooper badges on class-specific Rare souls.

All I get are 3 stars from Rare souls (including class rare souls), vortex fill with Rare G/A souls.. same thing.. all 3 stars, 1 or 2 stars from regular souls, and 4 stars from Legendary souls. And the 4 stars I get from Legendary souls are the low-end 4 star characters like Warrior Hellraiser.

Mizrael
10-14-2018, 06:19 PM
Is anyone else having an issue with rare souls from sacrifice?
I don’t know how many tier6 and vortex fills i have done and i ALWAYS get rewarded just skill shards and G/A souls (occasional legendary) no rare souls!!! must have been more that a hundred tries now...no rare souls ever! it’s as if the rare soul “slot” got replaced with the hallowed souls.

anyone else experiencing this?!

Stormseye
10-14-2018, 06:27 PM
Have noticed most of my tier 6 sac are awarding only G/A, legendary and skill shards. I an only getting Rare souls from vortex refills. Sitting on 400 rare and 500 G/A plus 20 Legendary and 1 Mythical. I had a ton more but I sacrificed probably another 300 Rare/G/A and least 30 Legendary souls and 3 Mythical. Since the only character I can get from these souls that I don’t have is Astra, I am gonna just sit on them a bit. My paranoia is that they have afforded us the awesome event because will shut down the game at the end of the year 😝.

I will bet even Blade received some new characters!

Muzzleloader
10-14-2018, 06:28 PM
I found they are evenly mixed, but they go in streaks. 3 tier 6 sacks today and no skill shards.

rags-6094
10-14-2018, 06:58 PM
Have noticed most of my tier 6 sac are awarding only G/A, legendary and skill shards. I an only getting Rare souls from vortex refills. Sitting on 400 rare and 500 G/A plus 20 Legendary and 1 Mythical. I had a ton more but I sacrificed probably another 300 Rare/G/A and least 30 Legendary souls and 3 Mythical. Since the only character I can get from these souls that I don’t have is Astra, I am gonna just sit on them a bit. My paranoia is that they have afforded us the awesome event because will shut down the game at the end of the year ��.

What makes you think they'll shut down the game at the end of the year Stormseye? Or is this a bit of tongue in cheek humour?

Lthepostman
10-14-2018, 07:55 PM
Have noticed most of my tier 6 sac are awarding only G/A, legendary and skill shards. I an only getting Rare souls from vortex refills. Sitting on 400 rare and 500 G/A plus 20 Legendary and 1 Mythical. I had a ton more but I sacrificed probably another 300 Rare/G/A and least 30 Legendary souls and 3 Mythical. Since the only character I can get from these souls that I don’t have is Astra, I am gonna just sit on them a bit. My paranoia is that they have afforded us the awesome event because will shut down the game at the end of the year ��.

THIS! I had the same feeling. When devs get way too generous there's always something behind the corner :confused:

Muzzleloader
10-14-2018, 08:10 PM
Why do you think they are closing the game down. This event is not a real money maker, if you dont already have the gold and shards you cant buy enough to make much of a diffference. If I was going to shut the game down I would try and devise money generating events.

Stormseye
10-14-2018, 08:53 PM
Sorry all did not mean to cause any hysteria. It was a comment made in jest due to this event being so beneficial to all levels of players. Something that has not always been the case in prior events. I highly doubt the game will end. Carry on as normal.

As a side note, I logged into my son’s account today and started sacrificing for him. Managed 3 vortex. And pulled Iron Eddie, Viking, Couple of Hallowed, bunch of 4* and Icarus! He was so happy. Maybe he will peak his interest again.

Amarthir
10-14-2018, 10:55 PM
When you're one fragment short of the haunted derpface lmao

Relany
10-15-2018, 06:19 AM
Same thoughts here. With this event, and keeping in mind the relics, it's getting very hard for the new players. Which means that probably this project is a short-term one. If I have to start this game now, I would probably quit it in a short time.
Anyway, nothing lives forever.

AcesHigh189
10-15-2018, 06:33 AM
Cashed in all my souls but only got 4 star charcters and 2 5 star charcter which I already but I did get Benjamin Breeg though so happy about that.

satani
10-15-2018, 07:25 AM
it was a good event for me:
I got 2x the Hallowed eddie on all devices.
Some useable 4 and 5* Eddies and to keep for the gauntlet. (Characters, i would have normally sacrificed again but in fact of the looming gauntlet, i kept some of them)
Both new pumpkins kept each.
On 2 devices i managed to get the vampire hunter from the hero soul fragments and the mythic soul.

Cefiar
10-15-2018, 07:54 AM
Dropped 118 Legendary souls into the book. Got 102x 4* and the rest 5*.

Cefiar
10-15-2018, 08:07 AM
In combo with a Vampire Hunter soul and 6 Hallowed souls, I sacrificed all but 2x 4* Warrior non-eddies and got in return:
23 Legendary souls
125 Haunted souls
229 GA Souls
60 Rare souls

AcesHigh189
10-15-2018, 08:22 AM
You must have done tonnes of sacrificing. If you are sacrificing without levelling the pumpkins how are you getting so many pumpkins in return? Doing lots of runs in LoL I presume right.

Cefiar
10-15-2018, 09:19 AM
Nope. I had a bucketload of souls already hoarded. I've gone thru 85M gold so far and I still have buckets of souls left cos of rewards from vortexes and V, VI and VII sacrifices.

Now early off I did up 3*'s to lvl 60 and 4*'s to level 80, but once my XP shards ran out, I just stopped doing it. I have a bunch of Mystical souls just waiting to be redeemed (may not even do that this event), and I'm no longer redeeming Heroic souls (holding on to those).

I get a fair few pumpkins out of haunted fragments from all the 3* GA's and 3* Rares. I think this is what is filling in the gap quite a bit.

scott-5496
10-15-2018, 09:42 AM
I am just not sure when to stop to be honest - been sacking a lot each day when I have time and it seems ot never end. i have spent just over 60M gold on upgrading pumpkins. I have exhausted my four to five star pumpkins options as ran out of three star shards but can still do 3 to 4 star fine - I also did LOL yesterday and will do today to max out the use of the event as far as I can and to get a few more materials to upgrade assassin and gunner pumpkins as they are the key ones (if you have no Halloweds to use).

I have just broken through 400 skill shards (and I have already fully sharded 4 Eds and a couple of new toons (got 2 Icarus and 2 Crusaders I did not have)) so I should be good for skill shards for a while though where do you start on what to do with dupes as I now have 2 to 3 of most Eddies that I had (still got to get Coalgiver!) and I have sacked many Halloweds (keeping three I think).

I have kept a lot of the more decent 4 and 5 star toons (getting near to the 300 character limit too!) and still have 9 Rare soul stacks and 5 GA soul stacks sitting to use - never mind the 40-50 Legendary and various stacks of magus/warrior/sentinel rare souls and frags for the various other soul types.

A quite remarkable event that was as out of the blue as anyone can imaging - expecially us long term players who had so many resource stacks to burn through - I am thread bare on red/green/blue shards (still got enough to function day to day etc but so much spent!) but for me it has been possibly the best event in the history of the game. It has cleared out my resource stacks to maybe 5-10% of what they were - spent the vast majority of my gold (got about 7-8M left at the moment) and I have got a few toons and Eds I did not have before and as for shards and souls to use - almost too many to count as I have stuck so far to sacking pumpkins and Hallowed Eds - I will run out I am sure but I am going to keep going as long as I can - though I am on holiday in Holland from tommorrow so going to try to get Troopers done as well as do what I can in this event and the new Gauntlet one that just started....

Next month we have Night City to look forward to as well so that has to be good! Just hoping not to miss out on stuff wheil I am off enjoying my holiday - pretty sure we can get wifi!

Relany
10-15-2018, 11:15 AM
Well, the only thing that went obvious is that the standard souls are no longer a source of really valuable characters. Most of them starting with Krampus, passing through The Beast and finally Daedalus, can not be summoned through any soul. Probably, that's why they allowed us to clear our inventories.
P.S. I've already spent some 50M gold and there is still some 120M gold to remain as reserve. I'm full of souls, so what? Nothing new, i still can't get a few characters that I'm missing and most of them can't be received through souls.

scott-5496
10-15-2018, 11:50 AM
Well, the only thing that went obvious is that the standard souls are no longer a source of really valuable characters. Most of them starting with Krampus, passing through The Beast and finally Daedalus, can not be summoned through any soul. Probably, that's why they allowed us to clear our inventories.
P.S. I've already spent some 50M gold and there is still some 120M gold to remain as reserve. I'm full of souls, so what? Nothing new, i still can't get a few characters that I'm missing and most of them can't be received through souls.

Yeah, that is true for sure. I am hoping those three come out in some future event as I would like The Beast and Krampus (got Deadalus) and also Coalgiver and Redan as not got them - Redan will pop up I am sure through the stacks that I have but in no major hurry for her (or the others) - they will com ein time.

I am hoping this event gives me the toons to make a go of the final stages of Gaunlets just for something to aim for as not tried to get past AAA yet as never felt the need to as I was just looking to get the tallies on offer if I had the ironite ot get them.

Anyway, for me there is no down points on this event - it even has helped my two kids get a few new toons that will help them so they loved it too.

It's a shame we do not have more events like this that can help out all levels - maybe xmas will bring us some treats - I am sure they will do a 12 days of xmas type thing like before as well as other good stuff I am sure - maybe even allowing us to get xmas tunes past and any new ones they want to add.

Blade
10-15-2018, 12:07 PM

-Kaz

Thank you very much for answering this! And again thank you for this generous and well thought out event!

madmanmeyer74
10-15-2018, 08:34 PM
This event has been great. Cannot complain other than I wish I had more gold to burn through. I am being a little reserved with it as I want to make sure I have some for leveling up toons and talisman sets that I am going to need for Gauntlet. So far, I have managed to pull Visions Eddie and Benjamin Breeg Eddie, both of whom I needed. Sac'd my 2 Lilith souls from the past 2 events, getting 2 Assassin Liliths and bought Sentinel Lilith with FC since she was the last one I needed. Up to almost 3 Hallowed Eddies from frags. I am hoping to pull Icarus, Clansman Eddie and Crusader Eddie before this is over but if not, then I will just wait til the next sac event. Overall, I would call this event a huge success and hopefully lays the groundwork for future successful events.

Ip4
10-15-2018, 08:57 PM
i think i am done with this great event...no more 1 star evo (red,blue,green)

Muzzleloader
10-15-2018, 09:23 PM
This event had great potential for anyone who had the stored resources. I am running out of 1* colored evo shards to evolve the pumpkins. I have plenty of stored souls and frags for future sac events. I wish I didn't sell my 1* evo shards that I didn't think I would need any more, needed the spaces. This may teach us a lesson be careful of discarding so called useless resources. I needed 6 toons at the start of this even, but onlly pulled 2 of them. In over 1 year I haven't pulled Visions Eddie or magus PDK.

With enough gold and evo shards this is a perpetual sac fest.

edsel
10-15-2018, 09:34 PM
Ultimate sac event. Out of everything at this point to continue, most sac events last an hour. This has gone for days and days and burned over 40 mil gold. 256 skill shards, countless 5 star including 5 prisoner 2 Icarus and piles of unopened souls cause of no gold. Sold full powered sets of talismans that aren't used like 4 Quake mystical gave over 1mil. Unreal. This has given opportunity to get and power up all characters required for success in Gauntlet and anywhere else. Time for Powerslave to get gold so I can use skill shards and open more stacks of souls.

Cefiar
10-15-2018, 10:06 PM
I doubt I'll run out of stuff before the event ends, so I'm still going to have a huge number of souls for the next event.

That said, I've burned through 105M gold so far, and >650 skill shards all told. it's definitely been one way to work through all this gold I got from the Crimson & Gold event!

Starting to think I could shard pretty much all my characters soon if I keep at it. Already sharded all my Eddies and quite a few of my higher powered non-Eddies. FWIW: I have 226 unique chars, and about 5 dupes. Think about 1/2 of the non-Eddies are sharded.

That said, I've burned through a huge number of Rare, Sentinel and Legendary souls and I am still missing Icarus. Out of what is available currently (ie: that I can get thru book of souls), he's the only one I don't have at the moment.

kkkreg5
10-15-2018, 10:27 PM
I doubt I'll run out of stuff before the event ends, so I'm still going to have a huge number of souls for the next event.

That said, I've burned through 105M gold so far, and >650 skill shards all told. it's definitely been one way to work through all this gold I got from the Crimson & Gold event!

Starting to think I could shard pretty much all my characters soon if I keep at it. Already sharded all my Eddies and quite a few of my higher powered non-Eddies. FWIW: I have 226 unique chars, and about 5 dupes. Think about 1/2 of the non-Eddies are sharded.

That said, I've burned through a huge number of Rare, Sentinel and Legendary souls and I am still missing Icarus. Out of what is available currently (ie: that I can get thru book of souls), he's the only one I don't have at the moment.

I lost track of the number Legendary and Rare souls, with no Icarus while others get multiples. Sucks!

Muzzleloader
10-15-2018, 11:53 PM
Icarus still eludes me, but pulled several VHE. It looks like people keep getting dupes of spe ification toons. Tha same as with liliths. I'm tired of red and blue liliths.

rags-6094
10-16-2018, 04:10 AM
I've sacrificed 2 x Alchemists both were the product of this event, Im about 15 frags off a third one but when it comes I'll keep it for gauntlet. So how many times do you need to go through the vortex to fill one Alchemist? X that by 3 virtually...
That's the only way I could keep track.
I've begged borrowed and stolen to find the resources to keep this sac event going but I've finally decided to pull in the horns, I have managed to skill shard all but mummy Eddie, Speed of light, Rainmaker(massive number of shards), Aces high and Wickerman Eddie, the rest are done. I've skill shard several useful ally's for gauntlet to, it's already paid dividends I made it to SS for the first time.
I still have not managed to nab Icarus, Daedalus or Doomsday Eddie but I'm starting to think there's a hex on rags account to not give any new characters for the time being... last time this happened I held back the dollars for a few weeks and it was raining new characters!
I have had 6 BBE's, 2 VHE, 6 Hallowed, 1 carriage rider, 2 visions, countless 4 * dupes, 1 beast Eddie, 2 prisoners, 1 Alliance General, 2 Nomads, 1 rainmaker Eddie, 1 SSE, 1 Edward the great, 2 poms, 2 fotd, 3 navigators, 1 Cyborg and 1 shaman but still no f***** DDE!
Oh well that's it just have to settle with what I got, all of them sacrificed except one Hallowed Eddie for gauntlet...

apeterrr
10-16-2018, 06:27 AM
Guys, what would be the best/fastest place to farm for 1* red evos ? I tried LoL Lvl 3 but you get only one at a time for 6 SoT, not very efficient. Battlefield (A Matter of Life and Death) is far worse than that. Ailing Kingdom (Shadow of the Wickerman) is also not good for those evos.
Is there another level that somewhere that has increased chances for these to pop up?

Blade
10-16-2018, 09:16 AM
Guys, what would be the best/fastest place to farm for 1* red evos ? I tried LoL Lvl 3 but you get only one at a time for 6 SoT, not very efficient. Battlefield (A Matter of Life and Death) is far worse than that. Ailing Kingdom (Shadow of the Wickerman) is also not good for those evos.
Is there another level that somewhere that has increased chances for these to pop up?

It is really interesting that we all have the similar situation that we get short in 1* red evos! Never thought this day would come! I also tried LoL 3 and Battlefield but I was not happy with the results. I think I will do a lot of LoL 7 and 10 runs and will just see how far I can get. I did a sacrifice pause the last days waiting for red LoL (and also the others but red is the biggest problem, also because I had the feeling that red pumpkins drop more than the other colors) to continue.

apeterrr
10-16-2018, 10:00 AM
Totally agree, they drop more than other chars seems to be really a pain to get the evos. I just spent 80 SoT on Ailing Kingdom (Shadow of the Wickerman) and got ZERO 1* evos.

Caretaker
10-16-2018, 11:41 AM
This is the most epic sacrifice event ever! It will be remembered by oldtimers as long as the first immortal soul event. Epic!

URock
10-16-2018, 11:44 AM
So many souls, but the only (that I miss) "Hi-End" toons I got were Crusader and 7th Son Eddie. I am waiting on Piece Of Mind, Icarus and Daedalus...

The flood of Skill Shards are very nice!

Heavy1974
10-16-2018, 01:42 PM
Ass full of chars, not much missing now. DD Eddie, Visions and Mystic still won`t pop up-but it seems that the sacrificing never stops.
So hope is still up..

Ip4
10-16-2018, 02:28 PM
first time found today 2x Beast Eddie from mystical and legendary souls....lol
too bad mystican not giving 100 FC

Blade
10-16-2018, 02:40 PM
1* red evos are really hard to farm :( I hope that only few warrior pumpkins drop from the next souls I'll open in the evening!

Shaolin85london
10-16-2018, 03:09 PM
1* red evos are really hard to farm :( I hope that only few warrior pumpkins drop from the next souls I'll open in the evening!

Blade Charlotte is warrior btw 😉

ManuBros72
10-16-2018, 03:12 PM
Doing tier VI sacrifice using 7 4* pumpkins. 3 at level 18, and 4 at level 13. Recovering 5 pumpkins, but full vortex recover another 10. So it's neverending.

Blade
10-16-2018, 03:13 PM
Blade Charlotte is warrior btw ��

Thanks for the info! Her picture is so yellow, I assumed her to be a gunner!

Good thing: as she is a 5* I won't need 1* evos for her :D

Edit: from the opening post of the Gauntlet event:
"Charlotte is a hero-class ally..."

hero-class??

Blade
10-16-2018, 03:15 PM
So it's neverending.

It is when you run out of 1* evo shards, not kidding :)

ManuBros72
10-16-2018, 03:23 PM

Level 3 LOL for 1* evos

Blade
10-16-2018, 03:29 PM
Level 3 LOL for 1* evos

Yes, thanks! I know and I spent a mega refill there to get ~30 1* evo shards, so enough for 5 pumpkins. Hm. But only some low numbers of 1 and 2* xp shards came along, so this won't help a lot for leveling. Yes, I could spend thousands of Ironite to farm both, LoL 3 and 10. But at some point you just need to stop if you don't want to spend money and completely deplete your Ironite reserves. Need some Ironite to farm the other colors too!

druid138
10-16-2018, 03:32 PM
It is when you run out of 1* evo shards, not kidding :)

If you level WMS to 3* lvl 60 to hit Tier 5s with 6 of them, and then level GAs to 4* lvl 50 to hit a double Tier 5 with 3 of them plus 5 WMS at 3* lvl 50, you can still run it a long time. I've been following this strategy (not really sacrificing much other than pumpkins until they run out - then I start again). Handling pumpkins this way turns a stack of 99 into a stack of about 330, depending on where you start on the vortex meter.

Muzzleloader
10-16-2018, 03:32 PM
I ran out of red evo shards, green only 42 left and blue only 120. I wish I wouldnt have sold those stacks of 1* evo shards for space. Never thought I would need them. I have plenty of red shards, but ran out of blue and green. Dont know if I should save pumpkins for future sacs or use them now for the special rewards.

Anyone addicted to the vortex eyes, just like a slot machine.

edsel
10-16-2018, 03:38 PM
305 skill shards. Exhausted all available resources, sold most everything to comtinue opening souls to run more sac and exploit this very generous event. I forced myself to break the 300 shard barrier, have 7 Mythical souls, 4 Alchemist, so many 5 star Eddies and allies, truly an unbelievable windfall event for a vortex junkie.

Thanks NF

Blade
10-16-2018, 03:40 PM
If you level WMS to 3* lvl 60 to hit Tier 5s with 6 of them, and then level GAs to 4* lvl 50 to hit a double Tier 5 with 3 of them plus 5 WMS at 3* lvl 50, you can still run it a long time. I've been following this strategy (not really sacrificing much other than pumpkins until they run out - then I start again). Handling pumpkins this way turns a stack of 99 into a stack of about 330, depending on where you start on the vortex meter.

Thanks druid, this sounds like a very interesting strategy! Will try that later after work. But G/A pumpkins did not drop often for me.
I used to aim for 4* lvl 80 pumpkins and go for a double Tier 5 (the sweetspot in terms of getting new pumpkins per essence).

Blade
10-16-2018, 03:43 PM
I ran out of red evo shards, green only 42 left and blue only 120. I wish I wouldnt have sold those stacks of 1* evo shards for space. Never thought I would need them. I have plenty of red shards, but ran out of blue and green. Dont know if I should save pumpkins for future sacs or use them now for the special rewards.

Anyone addicted to the vortex eyes, just like a slot machine.

I also sold too much in the past :( but how could we expect such a cool event where we can profit again from "old" resources!

You can save the pumpkins, as they will give the rewards also after end of the event. If I understood Kaz right. BUT (!) he also said that the pumpkin essence will be reduced in the end of the month so before the next sac event will take place...

druid138
10-16-2018, 03:49 PM
Thanks druid, this sounds like a very interesting strategy! Will try that later after work. But G/A pumpkins did not drop often for me.
I used to aim for 4* lvl 80 pumpkins, giving 2.7k. 7 of them give a double Tier 5 (the sweetspot in terms of getting new pumpkins per essence).

Yes, with time and evo shards, that is a great strategy - it truly creates more pumpkins than you burn. But, my time is short this week, and I saw early on how many evo shards it was eating up, so I settled on something smaller. GAs don't fall that often for me either. When they do, I prioritize them for the double Tier 5 I mentioned. Otherwise, I've just done hundreds of regular Tier 5s with 6 WMS at 3* lvl 60.

Shaolin85london
10-16-2018, 03:50 PM

My guess is that she's a real team support

Blade
10-16-2018, 03:55 PM
I think it was even more essence, sorry for confusion. 3.6k for 4* lvl 80, or? Don't have the sheet with my notes here at work, lol. Because then 5 pumpkins give 18k essence sharp and give 6 pumpkins back :)
"But, my time is short this week, and I saw early on how many evo shards it was eating up"
That's the difference! I did not notice that large consumption of 1* evos and did not plan accordingly. Chapeau druid!

druid138
10-16-2018, 03:55 PM

My guess is that she's a real team support

Shaolin - can you post a picture of her without the stats box?

Shaolin85london
10-16-2018, 04:10 PM
Shaolin - can you post a picture of her without the stats box?

Looks like her leg cross the bike body lmao

druid138
10-16-2018, 04:14 PM

Thanks for posting!

R1ck
10-16-2018, 04:17 PM

How come you have 100 fragments?

Henrique07
10-16-2018, 05:17 PM

Can you post a picture of Final Frontier Eddie as well ?

Shaolin85london
10-16-2018, 05:30 PM

Got the gauntlet pack, chasing valor talisman, then realized u get ffe and Charlotte frags as well

Shaolin85london
10-16-2018, 05:35 PM
Can you post a picture of Final Frontier Eddie as well ?

Here you go, he looks badass

Henrique07
10-16-2018, 05:43 PM
Thanks man !

rags-6094
10-16-2018, 08:10 PM
Got the gauntlet pack, chasing valor talisman, then realized u get ffe and Charlotte frags as well

I did exactly the same thing!
The way your going in gauntlet you won't need those frags you'll just get the whole soul! Hope you can do it!

Shaolin85london
10-16-2018, 08:38 PM
I did exactly the same thing!
The way your going in gauntlet you won't need those frags you'll just get the whole soul! Hope you can do it!

Yeah I don't really need frags, I was delighted with valor talisman full set (3nd one) which I haven't got on the own arena event. Well sow and ss are never enough too...no regrets here, I'm happy to get these strategical packs. Cheers

AcesHigh189
10-16-2018, 08:52 PM
Should I sacrifice my duplicate 5-star characters or save them for the next sacrifice event? I currently got Beast Ed, Nomad and 2 Hallowed Eds.

Ip4
10-16-2018, 09:02 PM
it's on you,i sacrifice my 5 star duplicate to receive more pimpkins...

Fudjo
10-16-2018, 10:21 PM
Should I sacrifice my duplicate 5-star characters or save them for the next sacrifice event? I currently got Beast Ed, Nomad and 2 Hallowed Eds.

If you have the evo shards to evolve a bunch of 3-star pumpkins to 4 and the XP shards to level them up, yeah, I'd say sacrifice them and get more loot. If you don't have the evo shards, the returns are rather diminishing, so in that case I'd save the 5-star toons for another sacrifice event.

Banished
10-17-2018, 08:22 AM

You can have the frags now only if you buy the purchase pack. Otherwise you have to wait for the reward at the end of the 2 weeks gauntlet period.

Cefiar
10-17-2018, 10:18 PM
Ok, I think I'm done with the All Hallowed Sacrifice event.

Not that I couldn't go on, but more that I don't really want to and I've found a convenient place to stop. Mainly: Tired.

Started with a huge amount of souls already and 70 spare slots with which to pull characters into. The spare slots is really necessary if you decide you want to level them up, or to build combos "just over" some value of essence to get specific rewards.

I targeted Tier V Sacrifices, which was giving me 3 Haunted (pumpkin) souls (VI gave 5 haunted souls for over double the essence - 18k essence [2x V] gave you 6 haunted, while 20k [1x VI] gave you 5 haunted - so bigger is not always better!). The extra souls and fragments (from dropping Haunted souls in the book or just through low level sacrifices) is really what kept it feeding back so I could go on.

Started with 285M gold (got lucky in the previous Crimson & Gold event). Now have 155M gold, so spent 130M gold. Started with 1550 Ironite, now have 5027 Ironite. Started with <200 FC, now have 2735 FC (already have Alexander and all the chars from there - keeping for later). During that time, ~750 skill shards collected, over half of which I've used. Currently have 537 Sands of War, which should help with Gauntlet. ;)

Kept one of each pumpkin soul, and got 2 characters that I didn't have previously. Only character I really had a chance to pull but didn't was Icarus (Rare souls, Sentinel souls, Legendary souls, Mythical souls). During the event I only dropped one Mythical soul, so that's 11 more chances (out of 25 chars) I have there, plus all those legendary souls.

Souls still on hand:
11x Mystical souls
157x Legendary souls
185x Heroic souls
13x Haunted souls
6x Rare souls
4x Warrior souls

Will keep some of these (Mystical/Legendary) for the next Sac event methinks. Will probably use the Haunted souls over the next fortnight. The Heroic souls I'll keep till the rotation has a character(s) that I don't have and see how I go.

All in all, I think this was a good event. Definitely let me do something with all that gold I had.

Was getting finger-tired regularly though by having to go through so many motions to sacrifice characters, redeem souls in the book, or claim souls from fragments (please make it so there is a button to claim all fragments into souls, as well as just one, maybe like how we do for redeeming souls in the book?). Some UI improvements would really help here.

Ip4
10-17-2018, 10:59 PM
game will be little boring after this event...

R1ck
10-17-2018, 11:08 PM
It is already :)

angelkelly
10-18-2018, 12:18 AM
Did the next event start for anybody or is it just me?

Bluesoul
10-18-2018, 12:21 AM
Any intel on Behind the false mask in Cosmos? Check it out.
Have cleared all stages and got some “Halloween souls” and skill shards, unsure what the sounds drop. Probably some 3 stars and maybe the new Eddie?

Ps: Had to play manual on Madness difficulty and took 5 min.

druid138
10-18-2018, 12:33 AM
Did the next event start for anybody or is it just me?

Yeah, I have the dungeon as well. Nothing in the Announcements or News section yet . . .

Nifelheim
10-18-2018, 02:02 AM
Cefair, I thought I did good with 10s of shards, 3 vortex fills, and a few characters i was missing. I am doing something wrong compared to your amazing haul. What was your secret to success?

I limited my sacrifices to mainly tier 6, enhancing pumpkins but not evolving, and didn't really mess with rare or common souls...

Muzzleloader
10-18-2018, 02:21 AM
If you had the gold reserves, shards and evo shards it was a perpetual sacathon.

thealchemist
10-18-2018, 09:09 AM
If you had the gold reserves, shards and evo shards it was a perpetual sacathon.

I'm still going lol I think I left it a little late and done too much leveling up of characters and pumpkins. time or gold will be the only thing that will make it stop......

Blade
10-18-2018, 09:37 AM
sacathon

Made my day, LOL :)

In the evening I will burn through all other pumpkins I have left, should be around 250 without those that are coming back and some more from fragments... This should end at enough fragments for 6 Hallowed Eds in total :)

Tier 5 was the sweetspot in terms of fragments per essence. And also a nice way to stock up rare and class-specific rare souls for upcoming new characters in the future. So to me this event was meant to exchange gold and shards to souls of all type, skill shards and all the other nice goodies from opening the event souls.

thealchemist
10-18-2018, 10:12 AM
I'm still going lol I think I left it a little late and done too much leveling up of characters and pumpkins. time or gold will be the only thing that will make it stop......

its like the souls are a virus. I cannot make them disappear as they get replaced as quickly as i get rid of them! and i am not even leveling anything up anymore....

druid138
10-18-2018, 10:55 PM

In my opinion, this event was probably better than every event in LotB history COMBINED. As I said before, it was basically an event for converting leveling materials directly into characters, Skill Shards, and Frontier Coins at an incredible return.

My inputs were:
- 79M gold
- 12-14 full stacks of 3* and 4* XP shards
- Some initial souls up front
- A ton of time

I ended up getting:
- 64 Vortex fills
- Over 2,550 Pumpkins
- 51 Hallowed Eddies
- 1,500+ Frontier Coins
- Almost 600 Skill Shards
- Lots of soul stacks saved for later

And, my only missing BoS characters arrived: Edward and Icarus, plus Phantom and Madam from the new event.

Truly a paradigm-shifting week! Thanks, NF!!!

Cefiar
10-19-2018, 06:25 AM
Cefair, I thought I did good with 10s of shards, 3 vortex fills, and a few characters i was missing. I am doing something wrong compared to your amazing haul. What was your secret to success?

I limited my sacrifices to mainly tier 6, enhancing pumpkins but not evolving, and didn't really mess with rare or common souls...

My girlfriend wasn't having too much luck but then last night I worked with her and then she go the hang of it. She then got her first ever Ultimate sacrifice, and then later she said "It just never ends!".

Things to note:
1. Most events have a sweet spot for rewards. eg: For this event, 9000 essence gave you 3 Haunted souls plus extras in return, while 20000 essence gives you 5 Haunted souls, so stick to 9000 essence (or maybe double that at 18000 - multiples of a level [before you hit the next one] get multiples of the rewards). It might take a little while to work this out.

2. Get lots of free character slots. This is probably the best advice you could take here. I used a whole lot of gold/ironite to get 300 character slots. This means I have 65-70 free at any one time.

3. Before the event, save up as many souls as possible and don't open them in the book. If you need to open souls in the book before this time (eg: as part of daily rewards), use souls targeted at another event if one is running, Precious souls (then sell any golden skulls), common souls, or if it comes to it use Rare/Heroic souls. Use as few as possible in this manner, and if you get too many on-hand, get rid of 3* and lower ones through sacrifice (see below for hints on combos). You want to build up a collection of souls - redeemed (in hand) and unredeemed (to throw into the book) - preferably of 4*/5* characters. Also, lately there has been character events each month where you can get multiple specific character souls through fragments. If you can, get a number of these and hold them unopened till the sacrifice event.

4. Redeem souls in large groups (eg: bundles greater than 10, and go as high as 99). Redeem till you are in overflow and must sacrifice characters.

5. Get rid of any 3*'s or lower, hold onto 4*/5* as long as possible. If you can get back out to the main menu (characters not in overflow) then do not sacrifice 4*/5* characters.

6. Don't generally bother levelling up characters unless you have heaps of gold, XP shards, and you are just short of an essence reward. Really don't bother evolving them unless it's the only way to get a specific sacrifice. I usually never do this, and with the

7. When you do sacrifice, try for multiples of essence for a level (without hitting the next level) when possible. eg: 9x 3* w/s/m non-eddy chars will usually give 1512 essence. 8x 3* g/a does the same. A bit of mix and match will help (eg: 2x 3* w/s/m Eddies, 4x 3* g/a's and 2x 3* w/s/m non-Eddies).

8. When you get rid of 4*/5* characters, try and work to what seems the best level of rewards. Don't forget any Event Achievements though (eg: get an ultimate at least once if you can, as this usually covers all of those types of rewards).

9. You may need to level up some 5* characters to get to an Ultimate, but it'll depend on what characters you get.

10. Remember that g/a characters give you more essence than w/s/m characters, and that Eddies give you more essence than non-Eddies. eg: Hallowed Eddie (natural 5* gunner) gives 9000 essence (ie: by himself, that's a tier V sacrifice), whereas a natural 5* w/s/m Eddie, will be 800 essence.

11. Filling the vortex is always useful here. It gets you Alchemist fragments, plus lots of souls (inc event souls).

12. Remember to check Fragments for more souls, particularly high value souls (eg: Hallowed Eddie in last event). These can get you the souls you need to continue on and/or meet event achievements.

13. Take breaks every now and again. It's easy to make mistakes and sacrifice the wrong thing if you get bored and/or distracted.

Blade
10-19-2018, 09:12 AM
Made my day, LOL :)

In the evening I will burn through all other pumpkins I have left, should be around 250 without those that are coming back and some more from fragments... This should end at enough fragments for 6 Hallowed Eds in total :)

Tier 5 was the sweetspot in terms of fragments per essence. And also a nice way to stock up rare and class-specific rare souls for upcoming new characters in the future. So to me this event was meant to exchange gold and shards to souls of all type, skill shards and all the other nice goodies from opening the event souls.

I strongly underestimated the recycling effect and the fragments that come in addition once in a while! So I ended up with 10800 Hallowed frags, these are 21 Eds, not the 6 I estimated before - lol
I thought this would be a lot, but I mean...have a look at druid's numbers:

In my opinion, this event was probably better than every event in LotB history COMBINED. As I said before, it was basically an event for converting leveling materials directly into characters, Skill Shards, and Frontier Coins at an incredible return.

My inputs were:
- 79M gold
- 12-14 full stacks of 3* and 4* XP shards
- Some initial souls up front
- A ton of time

I ended up getting:
- 64 Vortex fills
- Over 2,550 Pumpkins
- 51 Hallowed Eddies
- 1,500+ Frontier Coins
- Almost 600 Skill Shards
- Lots of soul stacks saved for later

And, my only missing BoS characters arrived: Edward and Icarus, plus Phantom and Madam from the new event.

Truly a paradigm-shifting week! Thanks, NF!!!

This is simply outstanding. I would assume this is the top end result from all players, or? Did anyone get 52 Hallowed Eds?
I appreciate that you list "a ton of time" as an input value, as this is so true! In the end, factor time was really the one that stopped me! I could not play 2 evenings during the week and wanted to farm LoL for more Xp shards before sacrificing. Hence, I focussed on yesterday's evening for the "sacathlon". About 4 hours of constant opening souls, leveling (in the beginning), sacrificing, converting fragments to souls (please give us the "convert all" button!), repeat. That was really exhausting! And it would have gone further, but the time was up.

My girlfriend wasn't having too much luck but then last night I worked with her and then she go the hang of it. She then got her first ever Ultimate sacrifice, and then later she said "It just never ends!".

Things to note:
1. Most events have a sweet spot for rewards. eg: For this event, 9000 essence gave you 3 Haunted souls plus extras in return, while 20000 essence gives you 5 Haunted souls, so stick to 9000 essence (or maybe double that at 18000 - multiples of a level [before you hit the next one] get multiples of the rewards). It might take a little while to work this out.

2. Get lots of free character slots. This is probably the best advice you could take here. I used a whole lot of gold/ironite to get 300 character slots. This means I have 65-70 free at any one time.

3. Before the event, save up as many souls as possible and don't open them in the book. If you need to open souls in the book before this time (eg: as part of daily rewards), use souls targeted at another event if one is running, Precious souls (then sell any golden skulls), common souls, or if it comes to it use Rare/Heroic souls. Use as few as possible in this manner, and if you get too many on-hand, get rid of 3* and lower ones through sacrifice (see below for hints on combos). You want to build up a collection of souls - redeemed (in hand) and unredeemed (to throw into the book) - preferably of 4*/5* characters. Also, lately there has been character events each month where you can get multiple specific character souls through fragments. If you can, get a number of these and hold them unopened till the sacrifice event.

4. Redeem souls in large groups (eg: bundles greater than 10, and go as high as 99). Redeem till you are in overflow and must sacrifice characters.

5. Get rid of any 3*'s or lower, hold onto 4*/5* as long as possible. If you can get back out to the main menu (characters not in overflow) then do not sacrifice 4*/5* characters.

6. Don't generally bother levelling up characters unless you have heaps of gold, XP shards, and you are just short of an essence reward. Really don't bother evolving them unless it's the only way to get a specific sacrifice. I usually never do this, and with the

7. When you do sacrifice, try for multiples of essence for a level (without hitting the next level) when possible. eg: 9x 3* w/s/m non-eddy chars will usually give 1512 essence. 8x 3* g/a does the same. A bit of mix and match will help (eg: 2x 3* w/s/m Eddies, 4x 3* g/a's and 2x 3* w/s/m non-Eddies).

8. When you get rid of 4*/5* characters, try and work to what seems the best level of rewards. Don't forget any Event Achievements though (eg: get an ultimate at least once if you can, as this usually covers all of those types of rewards).

9. You may need to level up some 5* characters to get to an Ultimate, but it'll depend on what characters you get.

10. Remember that g/a characters give you more essence than w/s/m characters, and that Eddies give you more essence than non-Eddies. eg: Hallowed Eddie (natural 5* gunner) gives 9000 essence (ie: by himself, that's a tier V sacrifice), whereas a natural 5* w/s/m Eddie, will be 800 essence.

11. Filling the vortex is always useful here. It gets you Alchemist fragments, plus lots of souls (inc event souls).

12. Remember to check Fragments for more souls, particularly high value souls (eg: Hallowed Eddie in last event). These can get you the souls you need to continue on and/or meet event achievements.

13. Take breaks every now and again. It's easy to make mistakes and sacrifice the wrong thing if you get bored and/or distracted.

Thanks Cefiar, druid and some other guys for their advise and recommendations. I think many players profited from them. I agree with most of your points here.
Point 2 is hard to handle. I have all 300 slots, but as I am a collector and I kept several dupes for Gauntlet (did not use them, but I never tried the levels AAA and above), so that I only have 12 open slots. This can lead to some problems, e.g. as we cannot level characters that are assigned to the overflow slots. I am looking forward for the next slot increase!
Point 6 depends on your general playing behaviour and if you are an oldtimer or not. Most longterm players had immense reserves of resources that are actually not needed. So the design of this event was great to get rid of all the dusty shards and evo materials in the inventory. And the extraordinary increase in essence for the pumpkins made it worth to level and even evolve them. WMS pumkins went from 1k to 4.5k essence and G/A ones from 3k up to 7k! So you could event get an ultimate sacrifice just from pumpkins without any natural 5* - which is not possible normally. But this was really a special condition for this event, normally it is not recommended to evolve chars for sacrifice.

I think we all can be really really happy for this event - again thanks NF! This event helped players during all stages of their progress. I think many of us feel a bit tired now - I do. But for the first time positively tired because of a great event with a great outcome. Now it's time to recover resources and nerves! Cheers everybody!

Knut-3112
10-19-2018, 10:12 AM
This event was great!
Before the event I had about 65 shill shards, now I have over 300. Additionally I got countless rare, rare G/A, heroic and legendary souls and enough Frontier Coins to finally buy Alexander Eddie.
I've spent over 40 million gold during this event but it was totally worth it.
In fact, I was too busy sacrificing pumpkins to even write here on the forum earlier.

druid138
10-19-2018, 08:57 PM
I thought this would be a lot, but I mean...have a look at druid's numbers . . .

This is simply outstanding. I would assume this is the top end result from all players, or? Did anyone get 52 Hallowed Eds?

Thanks, Blade! I know of others who actually did a lot more than me. Based on Cefiar's post above, I'm guessing he saw 70+ Halloweds. It was truly an insane event!

thealchemist
10-20-2018, 02:04 AM
I also under estimated how valuable the standard pumpkins were. In hindsight I didnt need to grind LOL for xp material I dont think. On the last day I was just dropping pumpkins 9 at a time for Tier 5s. The souls in return lead to more sacs and more vortexes, it was endless. I didnt get the kind of rewards some did but basically I traded almost 50M in gold and a hell of a lot of time spent for;

All remaining characters I was missing currently available from rare and legendary class souls - Beast, DDE, Crusader, Phantom Eddies, Icarus and Madam. Also have a dupe of every Eddie to boot for Gauntlet.
approx 6 mythical souls
enough Hallowed fragments for 25 Hallowed Eds
approx 700 f/c
389 skill shards
approx 1600-1700 ironite
and still sitting on a bunch of souls of all types of rare, and legendary which will ensure I am set for pretty much every sac event in the future. Or Soul trade if that ever happens again.
I havent used any of the mythical and Hallowed Eddie fragments yet either.

All this wouldnt have been possible if it wasnt for the Crimson and Gold sac event though.

Cefiar
10-20-2018, 06:28 AM
Thanks, Blade! I know of others who actually did a lot more than me. Based on Cefiar's post above, I'm guessing he saw 70+ Halloweds. It was truly an insane event!

At a guess I'd say at least that. Possibly more.

Cefiar
10-20-2018, 06:33 AM
Point 2 is hard to handle. I have all 300 slots, but as I am a collector and I kept several dupes for Gauntlet (did not use them, but I never tried the levels AAA and above), so that I only have 12 open slots. This can lead to some problems, e.g. as we cannot level characters that are assigned to the overflow slots. I am looking forward for the next slot increase!

Well just wait till November. 500 slots coming it seems!

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10896-November-2018-Tuning-PRELIMINARY