PDA

View Full Version : Which characters shine with Nightmare???

AcesHigh189
10-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Which characters shine with Nightmare??? I have one set free which I am thinking on using for Clansman.

Olevipoeg
10-12-2018, 10:40 AM
I use Nightmare set with The Beast Eddie. Very useful in PvP.

HuckFinn150
10-12-2018, 11:13 AM
I'm using nightmare on Wickerman. Every hit he throws puts the enemy to sleep.

Deathbat6120
10-12-2018, 02:39 PM
I stuck my first set on Horus. If he doesn't stun, he sleeps. Very handy for any multi-enemy stunner who you haven't sharded yet. If they're sharded though, it's not really gonna make much difference.

HeadOnFire
12-24-2018, 12:18 AM
I was using a nightmare set for Benjamin Breeg Eddie for a while, which seemed pretty effective since he has AOE and multi-turn attacks, and none of his attacks wake sleeping enemies. I've switched it out for Immortality, but Beast Eddie also looks promising (though I haven't tried it yet). I bet they'd work really well on a hellhound since those things sleep enemies like half the time already, so putting nightmares on them would make it all but guaranteed. I've also played with the idea of using them on gunner Child of the Damned or sentinel Harpy.

Ydex
10-08-2019, 06:37 PM
I've tried using Nightmares for team synergy w/ sleep effect, but every time I've tried them they don't put anyone to sleep. Probably some enemy buff preventing it, but I always unequip them because they don't seem to DO anything.

Is this just a bad coincidence?

Yup
10-08-2019, 06:42 PM
They work well on multi-hitters.. and they do only offer a chance percentage of applying sleep. They won't work every single time.

And sleep can't be applied if the enemy has the Immunity or Perfect Immunity buffs active on them.

Look for characters that get advantages via sleeping enemies... Like Phantom Eddie. If he hits a sleeping enemy he does more damage....

And for true effectiveness you need a team with attacks that "don't wake enemies from sleep". You may put an entire enemy team asleep one hit, then the next hit wake them all up.

Ydex
10-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Good point, I'll try a multi-hitter.

I understand effect chance and immunity, but I've literately NEVER seen them put ANYONE to sleep. So I just dump them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I should figure it out, though, because I have a Ben Breeg and a Phantom Eddie.

Discordian
10-08-2019, 08:18 PM
And for true effectiveness you need a team with attacks that "don't wake enemies from sleep". You may put an entire enemy team asleep one hit, then the next hit wake them all up.

Cosmic LoL is awesome for this.

RPaige71
01-04-2020, 04:59 PM
Magus Minotaur