PDA

View Full Version : Simple Question on Assassin Eddies

Zugzwang
10-14-2018, 01:04 AM
Are there only 6 of them? Beast, Eternity, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter, Storm & Iron?

Am I missing any? The reason I ask is I知 in a gauntlet grade that requires assassin only and there are 5 battles. That would only leave room for 1 loss out of the 5 battles and still have enough Eddies to complete the grade. Not sure I知 a fan of that at such an early grade. Unless of course there are more than 6 assassin Eddies. Please tell me I知 missing a few.

Wyphy
10-14-2018, 01:35 AM
That's all I see on the character guide page : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YYD2_NFRPQzCCmCRgpdtaFqcYM8CX6Kr/view

Cefiar
10-14-2018, 05:42 AM
There's only 6. If that doesn't allow dupes, then yeah it's a pain. If it allows Duplicates though, well, get yourself some duplicates.

FWIW:
Warrior: 8 (Alexander, Clansman, Holy Smoke [first Eddie], Run to the Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, Coalgiver)
Sentinel: 7 (Benjamin Breeg, Fear Of the Dark, Mummy, Pharaoh, Piece Of Mind, Viking, Visions)
Magus: 8 (Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Speed Of Light, Wickerman)
Gunner: 7 (Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Soldier, Tailgunner)
Assassin: 6 (Beast, Eternity, Iron, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter)

With any luck, the next Eddie released will be an Assassin class to even things up a bit.

Given the next event after the Gauntlet one (Charlotte the Harlot) is called "Behind the False Mask", maybe it'll be Phantom Of the Opera Eddie?

Zugzwang
10-15-2018, 01:42 AM
It may allow duplicates. Hadn稚 thought of that. But I always sac dupes because I don稚 want more than one of anything until I have one of everything. I know dupes (allies) can be stronger than the sum of their parts when used together in the same battle but I did the same in another game I used to play on principal. I hate using dupes even if they池e allowed. I値l just have to fully shard Storm Eddie for next time.

Alvorada
10-16-2018, 12:06 AM
With any luck, the next Eddie released will be an Assassin class to even things up a bit.

Given the next event after the Gauntlet one (Charlotte the Harlot) is called "Behind the False Mask", maybe it'll be Phantom Of the Opera Eddie?

The last 4 eddies released:

Iron, 4* assassin;
Doomsday, 4* gunner;
Breeg, 4* sentinel;
Crusader, 4* magus.

I bet the next eddie will be a 4* warrior.

vpachev
10-16-2018, 06:48 AM
Before Doomsday there was Beast Eddie.

rags-6094
10-16-2018, 08:58 AM
Frontier Eddie is a 5* Sentinel.....

Cefiar
10-16-2018, 11:34 AM
Rags: Yeah but he's more long-term IMO. I have no idea how many fragments you're getting in Gauntlet toward him, but at 1000 fragments, I think it'll take a while.

That said, having another Sentinel makes it 8 Sentinel Eddies, which brings it into line with Warrior and Magus currently.

Anyway, I'm hoping for Phantom of the Opera Eddie (assuming it's him) to be an Assassin.

Guess we'll find out soon enough!

kkkreg5
10-16-2018, 02:53 PM
Killers Edd when Night City is finally released, should be an Assassin to match his Angry Bird counterpart.