PDA

View Full Version : Lower Ranked ArenacTeams

Muzzleloader
10-14-2018, 07:54 PM
I have been playing a weak defense and have come across lower ranked teams with the gods and liliths. I know they are trying to win on defenses, but if they ran a weak defense they could have a higher rank with revenge wins against other weak defenses. Unless you are going for rank 250 or even above 100 there really is no reason for the hard defenses. It just makes the game much more difficult for themselves. I would rather have a lower rank but earn more IC with easy wins.

rags-6094
10-14-2018, 08:09 PM
Every now and then I'm gonna prove to myself I still got it, but I have to agree dude this past week has been draining me in the arena and I don't mean ironite or sow, time mainly.
So I'm gonna pull my head in for a while and give back to my fellow teams, I've set a lone Eddie defense and that's the way it will stay for now.
I think I'll come up with a weekly routine or something where I harden my defense 24 hours before reset... we'll see what happens.

Intimidator
10-14-2018, 09:54 PM
I’ve been running a weak defense for about 2 months now and IC is staking up nicely.
All was earned by revenging weak defense teams.
Sinds I red about this strategy on the forum and tried it out it has been really easy to get some
IC fast.
Shows that for the newer players it’s working perfectly. As long as enough players are running
a weak defense that is.

Muzzleloader
10-21-2018, 01:06 PM
With a new week in the arena we start over. Again I cant believe all the teams the lower rank players put up. I know they dont have the relics or even the talis, but they make new players have a terrible start in the arena. If they would put up weaker defenses they could have more easy revenge battles that would actually gain them in rank. I know its nice to have defensive wins, but I would rather have more easy wins it really tracks up th be IC.

kgk56
10-30-2018, 10:26 AM
Not much low D for this event (except You Muzzloader & some) ... I'm maybe too high in rank : I only have top end players for revanche and they align Hallowed, M Lilith, Icarus, Osiris, Alchemist, Sekhmet ... I could beat some but I don't have much relics

desprezo
10-30-2018, 10:36 AM
I've been doing the low defense thing since the primodials event.
Every week I'm able to find a lot of low defenses to revenge during the week and stack IC until I have enough relics to go against the top 100.

GotN
10-30-2018, 01:40 PM
Low defense here too. Can not confirm being less of them around. I’m only fighting against them during arena events and am at 120 wins already atm with rank around 100. Big thanks everybody who take part \m/

infinite dreamer
10-30-2018, 02:05 PM
I haven't set a real defense in months. Thanks to all who are setting funny or weak defenses!

Muzzleloader
10-30-2018, 03:15 PM
I dont understand why anyone below rank 250 set a hard defense. It just makes it so much harder for them to gain wins along with the IC. The IC is worth more than any rank winnings.

kgk56
10-30-2018, 03:45 PM
I dont understand why anyone below rank 250 set a hard defense. It just makes it so much harder for them to gain wins along with the IC. The IC is worth more than any rank winnings.

Agreed ... It took Me sometimes more than 5mn to beat hard defenses (if a not a loss due to relics)

Blade
10-30-2018, 03:58 PM
I assume it is just too hard to accept that the system as it works here makes it reasonable to lose on purpose...
I also didn't do it during the time I was below #250 regularly, as it is rather normal that you try to reach the high fruits! Also this was before relics were introduced.

But now, during Arena event I have a fun defense as always. Even though the reduction to 200 wins for the sweet spot is a huge relief! BTW thanks @ NF for this decision! To me this means that you also have a heart for working people with family, friends, hobbies and other activities that prevent playing 24/7.

Muzzleloader
10-30-2018, 04:51 PM
There is something wrong with the picking lists. I got hit 4 times in 1 hour by the same person with myself only refreshing once.