PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet Season One - Win Battles in the Gauntlet to earn Charlotte Fragments!

Leviathan
10-15-2018, 12:04 AM
Let the games begin! Earn Charlotte Soul Fragments and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Our first Gauntlet season starts now and will run until December 23rd, 4pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 1 will feature Charlotte, in addition to other rewards.

You will have 10 weeks (until the end of Season 1) to earn enough Charlotte Fragments from the Gauntlet to summon her, after that she will be much more difficult to obtain, as she won’t be featured in any other soul.

Charlotte is a hero-class ally with extremely potent skills. Her basic attacks are capable of stealing beneficial effects and dealing critical damage! Charlotte is also able to revive allies with full health and invincibility while inflicting furious burns to all enemies with her power skill, and is able to grant her team Perfect Health and Immunity to Silver Effects with her passive ability!

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a tanky, all enemy physical damager that specializes in neutralizing his opponents and dealing big damage when buffed with Increased Max HP effects. He can remove all Damage Type Invulnerability Effects, Immunity, and Invincibility from opponents while inflicting Stun, Heal Block, and Additional damage based on every golden effect on the enemy and silver effect on each ally with his basic attacks. His power skills allow him to Remove all beneficial effects, Inflict Perfect Sleep and Doom, grant random Defensive Effects to his allies while healing them. Finally, his Fury transforms all beneficial effects into a random negative effect.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10875-Final-Frontier-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)).

Amarthir
10-15-2018, 12:14 AM
So, to clarify,

Charlotte=One season
Final Frontier Eddie=Multiple Seasons or a permanent reward addition?

Also, how many fragments does it take to get Charlotte anyways?

Kaz_LOTB
10-15-2018, 12:20 AM
So, to clarify,

Charlotte=One season
Final Frontier Eddie=Multiple Seasons or a permanent reward addition?

Also, how many fragments does it take to get Charlotte anyways?

Correct. Charlotte takes 500 fragments. Final Frontier Eddie takes 1000.

-Kaz

Wyphy
10-15-2018, 01:37 AM
So...

500 fragments
10 weeks equals 5 rounds, which means 100 fragments per round minimum.
Thus, you must complete Champion I or better every week to get Charlotte.

GrimDusk
10-15-2018, 01:43 AM
I fucking hate the Warrior/Magus battles. I have shit Warrior and Magus characters, so I never make it far.

Yup
10-15-2018, 01:59 AM
I;m done Gauntlet is a stupid, NF-weighted resource hog.. and now it's to be used to further the pay-to-win aspect with exclusive characters. Not good for players.

I'm out. Y'all have fun filling NF's pockets!

Amarthir
10-15-2018, 02:20 AM
I;m done Gauntlet is a stupid, NF-weighted resource hog.. and now it's to be used to further the pay-to-win aspect with exclusive characters. Not good for players.

Oooh yeah it takes so much money to get to AAA over the course of 2 weeks. A real money drainer lmao. Bye lol.

Yup
10-15-2018, 02:47 AM
Oooh yeah it takes so much money to get to AAA over the course of 2 weeks. A real money drainer lmao. Bye lol.

If you don't see it.. then you are exactly the rube NF wants.

T-Man
10-15-2018, 03:05 AM
No longer in beta but still buggy. For the 2nd time in two days, I got a random game shut down when entering the battle. Counted as a loss both times. iPhone 8 running iOS 12. No other apps open at the time.

Amarthir
10-15-2018, 03:36 AM
If you don't see it.. then you are exactly the rube NF wants.

I don't know what I'm supposed to see... Maybe you should explain in thorough, personal, detail. What I see is an alternative for those who don't feel like playing the arena all the time. For the entire length of the beta I've finished either S or AAA and I've spent zero dollars and zero cents to get there. Besides, the rewards are better anyways. (Oh boy, I can't wait to get another 160 ironite and 30 Eternity fragments in arena)

Muzzleloader
10-15-2018, 04:29 AM
You can play gauntlet and still have more than 100 arena battles, dont see were it is a money drain. To compete in the top 50 in the arena in costs extra SoW. To stay competitive in the arena you also need to earn the new OP toons or talis. You have to be very lucky pulling toons or spend money earning them.

The IC and rewards are more than fair for the average player compared to the arena. The gauntlet makes you play teams that would only get you losses in the arena. It's a chance to use the sharded toons that are sitting on the bench.

fred10141988
10-15-2018, 05:39 AM
I think we really need a better system of changing talismans.

There are too many sets of talismans we have to change between different toons for gaunlet.

Shaolin85london
10-15-2018, 05:59 AM
I don't know what I'm supposed to see... Maybe you should explain in thorough, personal, detail. What I see is an alternative for those who don't feel like playing the arena all the time. For the entire length of the beta I've finished either S or AAA and I've spent zero dollars and zero cents to get there. Besides, the rewards are better anyways. (Oh boy, I can't wait to get another 160 ironite and 30 Eternity fragments in arena)

Lmao. I like the gauntlet season 1 but to me they re giving even too much time to get Charlotte frags.

Olevipoeg
10-15-2018, 07:03 AM

I like gauntlet. It's a bit like chess. You need to plan your strategy, your chars combinations, talismans and the order and moves in the battle. And you will find many new ways to use chars you never used before. It's not fun to grind the Arena battles anymore. All the top teams are using the same build with some minor variations. And most such battles outcomes are decided by coin toss.

satani
10-15-2018, 07:04 AM
well, i don't see any money drain here... I have 500+ SoW from the sacrifice event.
I don't see the pay-to-win fact here either. I know some people throw everything in the sacrifice and keep as less as possible.
I have - in fact - see one of my troopers back then, when the sacrifice event for the crusader eddie was - he had a complete roster of maybe 10 characters - that was 2 eddies incl. the crusader and a few toons, judging by his talismans, he may have played a while, but was so "desprerate" to sacrifice nearly everything to get the crusader eddie. Well i did it sometimes, too - not that extreme maybe - i keep my 4-5 teams (PVP, PVE, 3 Dragons each and LOL).
Thanks to the Sacrifice event this time, i kept every good eddie and toon, looking forward to the gauntlet.

Tried on one device and was instant B without problems, so AA should be archievable here. (and if this "much" players keep playing, it's instant S, which grants enough charlotte frags for the start.)
I have enough Magus and warrior eddies. I can keep up with sentinels, too. I'm only short on Assasins/Gunner-Eddies and toons, but i guess the next gauntlet will hopefully either keep being warrior magus or have at least one of the 3 base-classes (W/S/M) in.

Well, changing talismans is OK for me, you can get from the gauntlet screen directly to my team.
I once started an excel sheet with the talismans as drop-down-menu to choose from, but i figured out it's easier to just write down a quick note which set you took from which character.

WastingYears81
10-15-2018, 08:06 AM
Don't really see the 'drain'. Ok if you want to rank #1 then speed (and refills are crucial). Each of the last 5 rounds I've got to AAA (with a slight bump getting past C for some reason). This feels like a good balance - go nuts and get her now, or slow burn and get her in ten weeks - something for most of the longer term players.

scott-5496
10-15-2018, 09:55 AM
What is not fully clear to me is when you would get Charlotte - as soon as you get the frags or at the end of the season as it looks like it is the end of the season from what I have read in the post? So she is an early xmas present to those who get the frags for her by the 23rd?

DickinsonMan
10-15-2018, 10:32 AM
Ok, once again, Gauntlet bugged... I've lost four battles ( level SS, #4) because , when my chars have inmunity or invencibility, they get shocked or damaged. WTF!!??... devs, i want my SoW back and my chars available to fight again.

trooper206
10-15-2018, 11:59 AM
How are we supposed to earn those fragments for both characters exactly?I am currently at AA and haven’t received none.

Blade
10-15-2018, 12:14 PM
How are we supposed to earn those fragments for both characters exactly?I am currently at AA and haven’t received none.

I assume they will be delivered as all the other stage rewards in the Gauntlet, so after the 2-week season is over!

MetalKing
10-15-2018, 12:20 PM
Question about Charlotte fragment awards and level rewards in general: if we complete several grades do we get the rewards and fragments for each level reached, or only the rewards for the highest level? For example, I've reached level A. It has some fragments. If I reach AA, it also has some fragments. Do I get both?

90mphyorker
10-15-2018, 12:37 PM
You only get the rewards from the tier you finish in at reset.

Banished
10-15-2018, 02:31 PM
I assume they will be delivered as all the other stage rewards in the Gauntlet, so after the 2-week season is over!

Indeed, they are delivered at the end of the two weeks like in the Arena (but Arena is every week)

MetalKing
10-15-2018, 03:09 PM
Ah, so we have 10 weeks to earn at least 55 fragments to get this lady of ill repute.

Muzzleloader
10-15-2018, 03:27 PM
It's only 5 gauntlet cycles in those 10 weeks. You must reach AAA level each time to earn enough frags for Charlotte.

Blade
10-15-2018, 03:50 PM
It's only 5 gauntlet cycles in those 10 weeks. You must reach AAA level each time to earn enough frags for Charlotte.

Good observation! Plus you need to be within the top 2500 to get 100 frags in AAA. If you are below top 2500 once you need to reach Grade S once to compensate.

fred10141988
10-15-2018, 04:39 PM
Well, changing talismans is OK for me, you can get from the gauntlet screen directly to my team.
I once started an excel sheet with the talismans as drop-down-menu to choose from, but i figured out it's easier to just write down a quick note which set you took from which character.

See? This is the problem.

When we have lots of toons, we need to make a note, even make a excel to help us to arrange talismans.

A good game base on a good design won't push us to do those things.

LotB evolves too big now, but its base design is too old.

Especially the system of talismans.

HuckFinn150
10-15-2018, 10:27 PM
I still say these characters are nice, but I don't feel they are needed. I am desiring new levels to play. I'm tired if the same battles and the same worlds. I'd love to play manually something other than gauntlet. The trooper grind could be much more enjoyable if there were new worlds to play. I'm working to get the Frontier Eddie, but not do much Charlotte. I feel I have too many toons I don't play as of now anyway. Please get us some new worlds.

Killljoy-8322
10-16-2018, 09:21 PM
Well I'm done with this season already and I'm only at rank C due to this stupid toon limit of warrior and magus, why the hell are we being restricted on toon usage at such a low level?? I for one just don't have enough characters to finish the level, just another waste of time waiting for the next shit show to arrive

Amarthir
10-17-2018, 02:03 AM
Well I'm done with this season already and I'm only at rank C due to this stupid toon limit of warrior and magus, why the hell are we being restricted on toon usage at such a low level?? I for one just don't have enough characters to finish the level, just another waste of time waiting for the next shit show to arrive

Maybe you should get more Warrior's and Magus's.

Couldn't help but check out your roster. Tf, are you allergic to Warrior Eddie's or something?

Pretty nice roster in general though. You have plenty of Magus to get you by till you hit AAA

URock
10-17-2018, 09:25 AM
Game over for me.
I stuck at AA and need to win the 5 battles only with warriors. How to reach AAA when you got not enough warriors?

This event is again only for a very little range of players...

I'm done with these events and I only do the daily quests. Don't need overpowered PVP toons, because I will never reach the high ranks, because I don't play 24/7.

Blade
10-17-2018, 09:35 AM
URock, I took a look at your roster and come on it is not that bad! You have 7 warrior Eddies, 4 of them sharded. Then you have 10 warrior allies at lvl 100, some more 5* but not lvl 100 and some 4* lvl 80. Are you short in evolve material and Skill shards? If not bring some 4* to 5* and maybe around level 70 and shard the really good ones. I have not played AA this season (we have soo much time for it), but usually it is fine if you go with 1 unsharded and 3 sharded characters. Ensure that they can survive if you lose the coin toss and take care for specific passives and skill effects of the opponents. You can do it! :)

URock
10-17-2018, 09:40 AM
The first round is over for me. We need 5 times AAA to get Charlotte and now I can only reach 4 times AAA. That's not enough to get the needed fragments, so game over for me.

Olevipoeg
10-17-2018, 10:06 AM
AAA round will be serious challenge, so few protectors and healers.
[EDIT] I saw my AAA enemy roster - not so bad after all. No Liliths, no Gods, no Prisoner, and no über Eddies.

HuckFinn150
10-17-2018, 11:39 AM
I'm out at one battle in on AAA level. I sadly sacrificed Holy Smoke, Mummy and Pharaoh Eddie's and have never found Wickerman, Shaman, Samurai and Coalgiver Eddie's. Oh well, I guess there's the next reset to wait for...

Olevipoeg
10-17-2018, 12:35 PM
I'm out at one battle in on AAA level. I sadly sacrificed Holy Smoke, Mummy and Pharaoh Eddie's and have never found Wickerman, Shaman, Samurai and Coalgiver Eddie's. Oh well, I guess there's the next reset to wait for...
Its possible to get Run to the Hill Eddie from book of souls quite easily. I sacrificed 20 rare souls and got 2 today. It could be in regular souls also.

HuckFinn150
10-17-2018, 01:49 PM
I have run to the hills. Haven't seen him pop up in a while. It seems I'm on a storm Eddie soul. That's all it gives me for the last week and half.

Killljoy-8322
10-17-2018, 04:11 PM
I think warrior Eddie hates me :mad:
Most of my Magus are unsharded and my toons need levelling, working progress, My biggest problem with gauntlet is as said previously lower rank limiting units WHY??? and the piss take coin toss, which I've lost on all battles on Rank C which for some unknown reason leaves most of my toons stunned which is confusing as I'm facing off against Pharaoh,Alliance General, CotD Warrior and Krampus.
I might try again later in the fortnight but just not feeling it right now.

Thanks for the comment tho :-)

rags-6094
10-17-2018, 05:08 PM
Can someone explain to me what I've missed please, I completed 10 x levels of SSS undefeated only to be put back at the beginning of SSS again. I have a few toons still to go but after SS and then The SSS round and still not resetting my characters this is indeed a difficult challenge. How many times do you need to defeat the x 10 SSS challenge?

Patrice-1201
10-17-2018, 05:39 PM
It’s the end of the road so it’s annumlimites loop until you run out. This is how ranking will be decided
Can someone explain to me what I've missed please, I completed 10 x levels of SSS undefeated only to be put back at the beginning of SSS again. I have a few toons still to go but after SS and then The SSS round and still not resetting my characters this is indeed a difficult challenge. How many times do you need to defeat the x 10 SSS challenge?

rags-6094
10-17-2018, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up Patrice, What's left will be no match for DDE, Sekhmet, M Lillith and G COTD all with their most notorious talisman equipped... Most of the characters I have left are Assasin... I wonder is it better to have a go and fail or stop whilst my percentage is somewhat still reasonable?

waymo
10-17-2018, 06:29 PM
I only had 4 warrior eddies so i cashed in 300 frontier points for a trooper eddie, levelled him up & got thru it. I'm now struggling on level S tho

Ancient Mariner
10-17-2018, 08:10 PM
Once I easily reached the ss level, then they changed the difficulty and now can't pass AAA anymore, this is annoying :/

Can't remember if this is cause once there wasn't the limitation to just one class to use in AAA, but it is surely boring and pretty hard to make it through, in spite i have many chars one class is too weak against teams which have primordials and such.

AM1982
10-29-2018, 01:24 PM
Got a question, today after playing the gauntlet I reached grade D so far but haven't got any heroic soul fragments, just iron coins and shards, souls and evo shards, how is it possible that there werent any fragments? thank you.

HuckFinn150
10-29-2018, 10:55 PM
I just reached level A and got fragments on level B and I think C

kgk56
10-30-2018, 09:27 AM
Again the Warriors limitation at AAA : can't pass through ... damn why not the Gunners ? it's always the Warriors class :(

dragonmat89
10-30-2018, 09:42 AM
In the beta it rotated each time - I guess there's a focus on Warrior at the moment as that's the class Charlotte is...

kgk56
10-30-2018, 09:57 AM
In the beta it rotated each time - I guess there's a focus on Warrior at the moment as that's the class Charlotte is...

& what about Final Frontier Eddie ? he's a sentinel so why focus on warriors ? Anyway this s**ks

Blade
10-30-2018, 10:17 AM
Got a question, today after playing the gauntlet I reached grade D so far but haven't got any heroic soul fragments, just iron coins and shards, souls and evo shards, how is it possible that there werent any fragments? thank you.

Hi there! If you tap on "REWARDS", upper left you will see all "milestone" rewards. There you can see when the heroics will be a reward for clearing battles. This refers to the horizontal bar over the battles in each grade.

True, it's a bit strange that it does not rotate as much as before. But I am more concerned about the fact that we also might have seen all Talis sets that will be available from Gauntlet, as we have Ghost now again after Necropolis. That's disappointing, as there is such a huge lack of Talisman availability.

Leandrium
11-01-2018, 06:16 PM
I get stuck in AA because the lack of "dificulty pattern" in the gauntlet. I fight against the powerfull toons with an really intelligent AI, how can i defeat The alchemist (with Fate talis that gave him Ascencion obiously), Hallowed with strike, Icarus and Sekmeth with my left toons?. In the last fight. After fighting against at least one powerslave god in each fight, and some strange things like and MAGUS CORRUPT RESCUE WITH VALOR TALIS. I dont see the beta in the gauntlet, but i manage to see thing like that, and you dare to make an event Gauntlet-Based??.

Blade
11-01-2018, 06:19 PM
MAGUS CORRUPT RESCUE WITH VALOR TALIS.

I'm beginning to think that these surprising and actually impossible Talisman combos are a feature, not a bug.

Leandrium
11-01-2018, 06:39 PM
I'm beginning to think that these surprising and actually impossible Talisman combos are a feature, not a bug.

I think the same at first, but think about it. You fight all magus that cant steal your yellow buffs, so you use characters that cant get those. Out of anywhere you fight a magus with valor so your strategy gets ruined by something really really really unexpected. I can expect oracle, ghost, future, Destiny, or onclusive Heal, Counter, Angel. But never and 6-red set on a 3-blue-slot magus

Ip4
11-01-2018, 06:50 PM
is minimum rank AAA or AA for Frontier Eddie?

Blade
11-01-2018, 06:52 PM
I think the same at first, but think about it. You fight all magus that cant steal your yellow buffs, so you use characters that cant get those. Out of anywhere you fight a magus with valor so your strategy gets ruined by something really really really unexpected. I can expect oracle, ghost, future, Destiny, or onclusive Heal, Counter, Angel. But never and 6-red set on a 3-blue-slot magus

I think it's totally stupid too, no question! But we've been reporting this for weeks now but nothing changes.

scott-5496
11-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Think I will give up after a coupl eof battles at SSS - it;s tough and never been past AAA before so was not sure what to expect - it was actually OK but likley coz I used my better characters in SS so the furst SSS wil maybe do this time - think more startegically next time and maybe be botherd to swap my tallies as well as really just stuck with allof my set ups as they are in my roster......too lazy, I know I know!!

Nifelheim
11-01-2018, 09:14 PM
IP4, AAA and rank <2500.
i already lost twice in AAA, used a rocket dog instead of hellhound...and used filler characters for another team i underestimated.

GotN
11-01-2018, 11:04 PM
is minimum rank AAA or AA for Frontier Eddie?

Minimum rank for FFE fragments is A (70). For Charlotte fragments it’s E (5).

scott-5496
11-02-2018, 10:23 AM
I am aiming for SSS every fortnight - I got owned in SSS second or third battle as ran out of good characters and got too lazy to swap tallies etc......maybe next time but happy enough with SSS as the rewards are decent and need the gold!

Rain88
11-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Overall the changes (decreasing SOW cost, increasing coins, adding worthy rewards and balancing the teams) until last fortnight was really good. This round it's back to where it was before with the balancing. Apparently you're supposed to get passed Sekhmet (counter+thorn), Hallowed Eddie (thief I'm guessing), Osiris (echo) and ofc magus litith (with destiny and immunity ofc) using only warrior toons.

Muzzleloader
11-03-2018, 11:09 PM
This round was more difficult. At the same place last event I was ranked below 250, currently about 60. That team was tough, I know I used death dog, his power move really helped with the permadeath, cleanse and immunity. I put angel talis to keep from being stunned.

rags-6094
11-04-2018, 05:15 AM
I've made it to SSS but that's where it's stopped this time round... My first battle is HE, MLillith, GCOTD and Alchemist with their typical talisman... All I had left was those three star levelled up characters, I went through the pain of changing talisman too but have been killed at six to eight times still might try one more time with the new look Samurai Ed but what to put with him?
Still sitting around 16 th spot but that will most likely sink to 30th by the end of the week... this round is definitely harder than last .....

Mizrael
11-05-2018, 06:55 AM
The Gauntlet can be so unfair!
I made it to 11th SSS battle last time and this time i’m stuck at 3rd SS battle. Hit a brick wall fighting CyborgE,MLilith,GLilith,Osiris...
Already lost 3 of my strongest teams so i probably won’t make it past SS at all...

Another really unbalanced feature in this game. it all depends on RNG again... :(

Banished
11-05-2018, 10:43 AM
The Gauntlet can be so unfair!
I made it to 11th SSS battle last time and this time i’m stuck at 3rd SS battle. Hit a brick wall fighting CyborgE,MLilith,GLilith,Osiris...
Already lost 3 of my strongest teams so i probably won’t make it past SS at all...

Another really unbalanced feature in this game. it all depends on RNG again... :(

Well I was stuck at AA last week. And this week I'm at AAA but I don't think I will go further because I have 6 warriors Eddie only and 2 of them are Iron Eddie and run to the hills eddie (others: clansman, samourai, phantom and trooper), not fully sharded like my warriors other caracters. I don't even know if I'm gonna try to spend 5 SoW/fight knowing that I won't probably pass this stage.

90mphyorker
11-06-2018, 08:00 AM
I’ll be lucky to make it mid SS this round.

Fucking Liliths with Destiny Talismans. Does she have to have Destiny Talismans every time Devs?Cannot inflict Perfect Corruption on here to stop her getting Invisibility every damn turn. Can’t keep any damn Yellow Buffs as The Alchemist removed them without fail, whilst also filling thier fury every round.

As I couldn’t inflict Perfect Corruption on her I thought I’d just do the other trick. Obliterate her with Doomsday Ed’s Fury. But like usual, I lost the toss, Alchemist removed his Immortality and he’s dead before I even get a go.

This game is just not fun when the randomness just goes against you everytime.

Deathbat6120
11-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Got stuck at A, furthest I've ever gotten, due to some really poor choices. Never though Mystic, Lady Azov, A. Corrupt Rescuer and G. Mayan Priestess would be that strong. Pretty sure I lost the coin toss 5 out of 6 attempts. If anyone has any ideas how to beat them, I'd love to hear some tips. :)

EnricoPalazzo
11-06-2018, 09:42 AM
I've made it to SSS but that's where it's stopped this time round... My first battle is HE, MLillith, GCOTD and Alchemist with their typical talisman... All I had left was those three star levelled up characters, I went through the pain of changing talisman too but have been killed at six to eight times still might try one more time with the new look Samurai Ed but what to put with him?
Still sitting around 16 th spot but that will most likely sink to 30th by the end of the week... this round is definitely harder than last .....

Same here, there was just no getting past the first stage of SSS for me, since all the chars I would have selected for this were already burned in SS...
I might try again and swap around more talisman sets, but currently, after 5 tries, my options especially in the allies chanracters are nearly exhausted. I might have one or two more valid shots at this before I have to call it a day.
Very hard stage without some effective buff removers and/or passive disablers.
Also, this is hell if you lose the coin toss (in all five attempts at this stage, I started first on one occasion).
That being said, please don't water down the difficulty.
SSS is the last stage, I expect to fail at some point, otherwise, where's the fun?

Olevipoeg
11-06-2018, 10:01 AM
Met a nice team today on S level. Sekmeth with Immunity and Echo, Sentinel Lilith With Titan and Nightmare, Assassin Lilith with Steel and ... Doomsday Eddie with Destiny and True Shield. Doomsday with Destiny Set was very dirty trick! Really!

Knut-3112
11-06-2018, 11:39 AM
How's that possible? Doomsday Eddie with Destiny? So the AI teams don't respect slot color requirements? I thought that shit got eliminated in earlier betas.

Olevipoeg
11-06-2018, 01:01 PM
How's that possible? Doomsday Eddie with Destiny? So the AI teams don't respect slot color requirements? I thought that shit got eliminated in earlier betas.
Apparently this is still possible.

EnricoPalazzo
11-06-2018, 01:10 PM
The AI teams definitely still sport talisman sets that are not allowed. I've seen Echo, Destiny and other 4-part sets on toons that did not have a single slot of the required color.
(played up to SSS-1 this time but played through all battles last time)
What I did not see anymore were Primordials or other 6-piece sets where they did not belong.

Stormseye
11-29-2018, 08:44 PM
For those with Magus Lillith woahs. Sentinel Desert Marauder. Bypass Lillith block passive and kill the Alchemist or any other high priority target. You have one round before the Alchemist will cleanse but its better than trying to rely and perfect corruption chance to land.

Muzzleloader
11-29-2018, 09:07 PM
After Desert sentinal warrior, gunner choppers power move Risky Ride disables passive, followed by prisoner and HE. there is one more white disables passive but it eludes me at the moment. What sucks is when you get three in a row and it uses your better players. If you lose you are kinda of in a bind.

I may wait until the nerf to go after SS.

Blade
11-29-2018, 09:11 PM
Assassin death dog! But for me it works only very very seldom.
Do you guys think the update will take place that soon?

MetalKing
12-10-2018, 05:06 AM
To kaz, or leviathan; I was wondering if there will be another opportunity/event to earn Charlotte fragments before the last gauntlet event ends. (In addition to what can be earned by competing in gauntlet.)

kgk56
12-10-2018, 08:57 AM
To kaz, or leviathan; I was wondering if there will be another opportunity/event to earn Charlotte fragments before the last gauntlet event ends. (In addition to what can be earned by competing in gauntlet.)

For Me, I was wandering about Frontier Eddie : will it be still available after ? I'm far to get it

Ip4
12-10-2018, 09:18 AM
anyone know what is maximum Frontier Eddie fragments collected from begining to now?i have 400+ but there must be someone with 700+?

dragonmat89
12-10-2018, 09:33 AM
I remember it being stated early on that FE was designed to be obtainable over several Gauntlet seasons. I guess we'll have a new target character for 500 fragments over the next 5 fortnights (maybe a magus?) alongside FE starting from the next Gauntlet.

kgk56
12-10-2018, 09:52 AM
anyone know what is maximum Frontier Eddie fragments collected from begining to now?i have 400+ but there must be someone with 700+?

Actually I have 510/1000.

Yup
12-10-2018, 10:09 AM
I'm sitting at 535 (I think)... but I typically run to SS or SSS and stop - Just would rather not lose and keep ranking that way. I imagine after two more rounds, someone may have Frontier. So by 2019 probably.

Of course, this week seem I got a bad luck of the draw at AA believe it or not. Probably won't go past that now.

4V1ct0ry
12-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Sitting on 395 at the moment...
I was never able to pass AAA due my warriors are just to weak to pass :(
I hope to get Charlotte although, since I'm at 415 for her.
So keeping my finger crossed I don't run into any unpleasant opponents.

infinite dreamer
12-10-2018, 03:03 PM
For Me, I was wandering about Frontier Eddie : will it be still available after ? I'm far to get it

On the first page of this thread it says "Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie."

I'm at 480/1000, so still a ways to go.

Kaz_LOTB
12-10-2018, 03:48 PM

There are no other events that will be featuring Charlotte frags at this point.

-Kaz

kgk56
12-10-2018, 03:52 PM

-Kaz

At least, I got her this morning

GotN
12-10-2018, 04:40 PM

-Kaz

And again: Great! (Don’t know, how often I used this word today- ironical ofc). So if I don’t get enough fagments after next reset, the last weeks of playing Gauntlet and other achievements to get Charlotte fragments, were again fruitless love trouble...

Ian
12-10-2018, 05:40 PM
And again: Great! (Don’t know, how often I used this word today- ironical ofc). So if I don’t get enough fagments after next reset, the last weeks of playing Gauntlet and other achievements to get Charlotte fragments, were again fruitless love trouble...

You have been here long enough - that's how it goes, right?

Kaz_LOTB
12-10-2018, 05:53 PM

Whatever fragments towards Charlotte you have will still be valuable for earning her after her debut run in the Gauntlet, so you won't be losing any progress by earning more during the final Gauntlet rotation.

-Kaz

desprezo
12-10-2018, 05:55 PM

-Kaz

I totally forgot about the gauntlet reset this week, and was unable to get to AAA like other weeks just short on time...
I doubt I'll be able to get to SS to get enough frags to get her till next reset.

But like so many other toons I'm already missing in the last two months, it's just one more.

Liu
12-11-2018, 08:06 PM
Entering gauntlet, game says "new information available need restart". lost the sow and the particular toons are locked which will make completing the current stage rather difficult that is to say impossible. ah well, didn't have enough charlotte fragments to get her anyways. other than the "rare" occurances of bugs gauntlet is actually quite entertaining

Olevipoeg
12-12-2018, 11:46 AM
I made sad discovery, I have only 32 different Eddies and it's impossible to get into top 10. Then I looked last week top ten and makes me wonder, how is possible to have 82 battles like some people in the top 10 have? It's 34 battles to get round S. 42 to get round SS. 52 to get round SSS. 62 to get second round SSS. 82 to get 3rd round SSS. For me theoretical maximum is 42+32 74 battles. I'm missing 5 obtainable Eddies. Still it gives 79 possible battles. Coalgiver and Samurai Emperor should be banned from gauntlet, because it doesn't matter how good player you are or how hard you try - You just don't have any possibility to win!

Esquatcho
12-12-2018, 12:04 PM
Duplicate Eddies?

Olevipoeg
12-12-2018, 12:18 PM
Duplicate Eddies?
You can't use duplicates from the beginning of round SS.

scott-5496
12-12-2018, 12:20 PM
Well I have over the months saved up duplicate Eddies and I do use them in Gauntlet - I have not sharded many dupe Eds but I have used my duplicates when I can in the earlier rounds - I have done the same with several allies too. I have only got to top 50 and Grand Master II SSS once or maybe twice I think so cant remember what you can and cannot use but pretty sure a full roster and dupes will give you those sorts of numbers.

Olevipoeg
12-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Well I have over the months saved up duplicate Eddies and I do use them in Gauntlet - I have not sharded many dupe Eds but I have used my duplicates when I can in the earlier rounds - I have done the same with several allies too. I have only got to top 50 and Grand Master II SSS once or maybe twice I think so cant remember what you can and cannot use but pretty sure a full roster and dupes will give you those sorts of numbers.
Dupes are not allowed after 42. battle. That is the point where every single different Eddie matters. I have used even unsharded Mummy Eddie in SSS round ( Don't laugh!! ). Right now you can't get into top 10 if you don't have all Eddies. Soon you can't even get into top 50 without full Eddies roster anymore.

edsel
12-12-2018, 12:48 PM
Scott I have so accumulated dupe Eddies much like your roster. One sharded and one not of each one almost. After AAA they are useless. Clearing AAA requires 5 Eddies and 15 allies of each class worthy of winning. Losing 1 or 2 of these five is not likely, but would force you to have 6 or 7 Eddies of each class as insurance. One of each Eddie maxed and sharded should suffice to get past any hurdle up to clearing AAA, so having dupe Eddies doesn't make sense. I have decided to retain one of each and build up the roster of allies instead of hoarding multiple 5star Eddies.

scott-5496
12-12-2018, 12:51 PM
I am missing the Limited Edition Samurai and Coalgiver I think. It may be that I sac my dupe Eddies at the next event as to be honest I have used them but cant see me being to keen to spend the time getting into top 10 - I think I could do it or at least be close to it if I had the time and wanted to do it btu not sure - top 50 has been as I high as I got at reset though was in the top 10 a few times and dropped off - I was going for the level woth all the gold in it and stopping there most weeks as that meant I got the Charlotte and also the odd extra tally for incomplete sets.

Blade
12-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Good observation Olev!
I've never been that far so I don't know.

@Esquatcho: in the highest tiers you normally cannot use duplicates and the used characters do not refresh!

Maybe this rule is gone if you complete SSS once? Some of the top players could let us know - thanks!

Olevipoeg
12-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Good observation Olev!
I've never been that far so I don't know.

@Esquatcho: in the highest tiers you normally cannot use duplicates and the used characters do not refresh!

Maybe this rule is gone if you complete SSS once? Some of the top players could let us know - thanks!

No, it is not gone. Last time i used up every single Eddie. Lost 2 battles because of app crashed out.

kgk56
12-12-2018, 01:20 PM
This week, I'm blocked at SS against BBE, Prime Eddie, Magus Lillith & Madam ... all my strongest characters get wiped :(

scott-5496
12-12-2018, 01:25 PM
Scott I have so accumulated dupe Eddies much like your roster. One sharded and one not of each one almost. After AAA they are useless. Clearing AAA requires 5 Eddies and 15 allies of each class worthy of winning. Losing 1 or 2 of these five is not likely, but would force you to have 6 or 7 Eddies of each class as insurance. One of each Eddie maxed and sharded should suffice to get past any hurdle up to clearing AAA, so having dupe Eddies doesn't make sense. I have decided to retain one of each and build up the roster of allies instead of hoarding multiple 5star Eddies.

That is good to know edsel - I think I may follow suit on sacking my dupe Eddies - it makes no sense to keep them as up to AAA is easy enough to do. It may be that they are planning some changes to the format of the Gauntlet or there could be another level type in the future where dupes Eddies make sense...who kows! But for now maybe I will sack some of them.

Blade
12-12-2018, 01:33 PM
It may be that they are planning some changes to the format of the Gauntlet or there could be another level type in the future where dupes Eddies make sense...who kows!

Exactly my thoughts aswell! Hopefully the slot expansion is available again soon enough so that keeping dupes is not a big problem.

Esquatcho
12-12-2018, 02:12 PM
Hehe, spot the high level gauntlet noob :)

Moonchild-6759
12-12-2018, 02:23 PM
I managed to finish in top 5 of the last Gauntlet reset. But getting higher is impossible with every single eddie. (I lost 2 due to bugged characters being 100% Immune to all damage and steal effects. But those 2 had not given me a better position i believe). I do find it sort of odd that having for example the limited time Samurai is required to go for the highest position. But after all new characters needs to be usefull for those who get them. So i surely do not hope they change it.

Ip4
12-26-2018, 08:25 PM
how ispossible to play one gauntlet match?
i found critical bug on SS battle 4
,i kiled all enemyteam except Nomad who received Shroud and no matter what i do he can't receive any damage,i put on auto and already 10min playing,will it ever end?

https://i.ibb.co/4m131Tf/DAFFAD12-97-B8-435-D-89-E7-A1-E32-D9-D8301.png