PDA

View Full Version : Add Weekend Time Rift!

007RAV15-8839
08-26-2016, 12:40 AM
Finally it's Friday extra time to farm the rift but no rift! Yes I know this was the planned schedule but if you have to take 2 days off make it weekdays please.

Or no days off!

Make the weekend random enemies or at least a mix of 2 or 3 types. Fighting Green and Red enemies in the same battle could be a real fun challenge!

Jennie-5128
08-26-2016, 12:55 AM
From the point of view of game players, weekend bonus levels make a lot of sense. From the point of view of support workers and devs, doing Dolly Parton hours Monday to Friday? You don't want extra work being caused on your day off.

Kaijester
08-26-2016, 01:15 AM
IMO 2 days of no time rifts is necessary as I'm totally out of runes to level my talisman...gonna spent these two off days to farm rune instead.

Kulimar
08-26-2016, 01:18 AM
IMO 2 days of no time rifts is necessary as I'm totally out of runes to level my talisman...gonna spent these two off days to farm rune instead.

Agreed. I like the balance. I actually feel less stressed when there's no dungeon available and I can focus on the campaign for a while :p

OpticSugar
08-26-2016, 01:54 AM

I was in the exact same boat.

I think Fridays & Saturdays should be focused on mixed affinity opponents and rainbow shard drops!

boom.

Gonzo
08-26-2016, 01:59 AM
There's that Brave New World thing that reads "uncover the mistery of talismans" most likely that will be for talismans and runes.

God knows when it's going to be released.

aur0ra85
08-26-2016, 02:07 AM
Didn't see but, but thank the demons \m/
Great news. I like the daily content, it's keeping it fresh for me.

PsychoEddie
08-26-2016, 04:05 AM

^----------- This plus if LOTB starts having special events then the weekend would be good to have clear for that sort of thing.

Kaijester
08-26-2016, 06:30 AM
Yea, PvP and Brave New World...so many option so little sand of times. Well I trust the game team to provide some sort of balance when new events are out.

Dutch
08-26-2016, 07:20 AM
There's that Brave New World thing that reads "uncover the mistery of talismans" most likely that will be for talismans and runes.

God knows when it's going to be released.

Ahhh good shout! Thats why they have lowered the drop rates on the 3* rainbows evo runes, btw my secret locations have been given me only crap this week

slauki
08-26-2016, 08:11 AM
i have a feeling, that things are getting better, and the dungeons are an okay solution. but ATM there are still a lot of problems, and the hugest problem beside the game stability is the level up of chars and talismans. for that purpuse i agree with the thread opener. the dungeons should stay open for those who didn't have the possibility (or the luck) to get the 3* evo-shards. When they finally release the new options, it would be okay to close the dungeons for two days. but now some people won't be able to get their shards, till theys open again and they have plenty time on the weekend. so this is really strange. they should close the dungeons on monday or tuesday, till the new options releases.
in my opinion it's kinda stupid to remove or reduce the droprate of runes/shards, before the new opportunitiers to get them arrives.

we were forced to wait for two weeks for the dungeons to open, to evolve our characters, that was a potential game killer. i hope they won't do the mistake again and learn from it.

007RAV15-8839
08-26-2016, 10:26 AM
Ha ha ha, so I was all bummed because it was Friday and no dungeons... BUT it was Thursday!!!

Gonzo
08-26-2016, 10:28 AM
Most of the games have what's called as, FFF Sunday, Free For All Sunday. This is usually a day were you can replay EVERY level to farm mats, or either some kind of level that incorporates something from all those and have global drops.

Weekends is when most of people can actually grind, because they have more free time.

007RAV15-8839
08-26-2016, 10:31 AM
I guess schedule changed. At least we can time rift on Saturday evening!