PDA

View Full Version : Defense team

DanielRacy
10-17-2018, 05:31 PM
Hey, these are some of my fully sharded Eddies and characters. What would be your defense team out of these?

Clansman, Viking, Hallowed and Benjamin.

W, M, S and A Lilith, Osiris, Prisoner, G and M COTD, Corrupt General, A Corrupt Rescuer, M Chopper, Golden Pharaoh Dog, W Hellraiser, A Newborn of Light, G Golden Son, A Trickster.

I have all the good talisman sets with the exception of Eclipse.

Today my defense is Hallowed Eddie (valor), G COTD (primordials), M Lilith (destiny, sustaining), Osiris (thorn, energy).

rags-6094
10-17-2018, 06:35 PM
Hi Daniel have you done enough sacrifices to earn yourself an Alchemist yet? If so shard him up and use him instead of primordials with GCOTD... otherwise that's a good team!

rags-6094
10-17-2018, 07:13 PM
Speaking of defence teams, I had a revenge on Stormseye's defence today, this is what I'd call the ultimate defence...

It actually made me hack away at that lengthy titan shield too... nice work Stormseye! Where can we all get one of them from?

Stormseye
10-17-2018, 07:32 PM
Holy Moly! I bought the EXTRA LARGE Titan Shield Talisman pack! From the looks of this I am guessing you lost?:cool:

Ip4
10-17-2018, 07:39 PM
great defence Stormseye,much harder than your previous with "green general"

Stormseye
10-17-2018, 08:00 PM
Outside of what you have already Daniel, I would maybe change some talismans a bit and let Prisoner carry the Primordials instead of CotD.

Osiris with Strike/Energy is my preference. The Counter happens often and you can gain power each time. You need power to really push Hallowed Eddie.

Alchemist is better than Magus Lillith in my opinion now, though used together they are quite formidable but then you are left without a heavy damage dealer. You could go with Osiris and Eternity set but you would lose Primordials (something I don't have to worry about lol)

Based on what you are listing though I would only make those few changes. Otherwise you have a pretty in line defense team that is similar to what we are all using.

Thanks IP4, I finished out all defense/resist relics on Gunner/Global/Warrior/Magus now so working on Sentinel side. Then just Assassin stuff (which I have no characters that I use in PVP so I am saving them for last) and the Fury's then last the oddball non-existent character usage Relics, Warrior Magic and Magus Attack.