PDA

View Full Version : Buy Horus now or save for Alexander ?

Henrique07
10-19-2018, 01:32 AM
Right now I have 1500 FC, but I don't have a Eternal Set to put on Horus. Is he still worth buying now, or should I just save for Alexander Eddie ? Thanks.

Edit: Already have Osiris and Sekhmet.

Ip4
10-19-2018, 06:05 AM
lol i ask same one week ago and i choose to buy Horus

Henrique07
10-19-2018, 12:28 PM
lol i ask same one week ago and i choose to buy Horus

Oh, I didn't remember your post, thanks for the response!

Relany
10-19-2018, 01:52 PM
Why to buy Horus or Alexander and not to wait for a better character? I have currently about 6000FC and I'm still waiting. I can buy Alexander, but it's not so strong with the current game situation. I hope to collect enough FC for the next big character that can have a price of 10000FC or why not 20000FC.

Zugzwang
10-20-2018, 08:14 AM
Buy Horus now. He’s worth it even without eternal talismans. His fury and power skills are great. Then start saving again for Alexander or another new character. Don’t hoard Frontier coins. You can always earn more

Henrique07
10-20-2018, 03:53 PM
Buy Horus now. He’s worth it even without eternal talismans. His fury and power skills are great. Then start saving again for Alexander or another new character. Don’t hoard Frontier coins. You can always earn more

Thanks, I guess I will buy Horus, since he not available anywhere anyways, what set of talismans do you recommend on him instead of Eternal ?

Zugzwang
10-20-2018, 04:39 PM
Thanks, I guess I will buy Horus, since he not available anywhere anyways, what set of talismans do you recommend on him instead of Eternal ?

Since his damage scales on his max Hit Points, you should go with all green talismans. It would be nice to use immunity talismans with him but I feel like he really wants all 6 of them to be green. Depending on what talismans you have that are maxed you could do True, Energy, Titan, Guard—or anything else green until you get a set of Eternals.

Henrique07
10-20-2018, 04:56 PM
Since his damage scales on his max Hit Points, you should go with all green talismans. It would be nice to use immunity talismans with him but I feel like he really wants all 6 of them to be green. Depending on what talismans you have that are maxed you could do True, Energy, Titan, Guard—or anything else green until you get a set of Eternals.

Thanks! I'll use a set of Energy and Guard that I had at lvl 40, and upgrade them to 50, until Eternals become available again.