PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone trying the "Behind the false mask" dungeons?

Valgard
10-20-2018, 03:14 PM
Obviously, my concerns are in Madness difficulty. The first wave is insanity: 3 magus Soulless Demons with Avenger and Power talismans, and 2 Angels of Mercy with Destiny talismans. It results in an orgy of revenges and shields that need to be stopped with block beneficial effects or perfect corruption and remove beneficial effects.

The next waves are not anything beyond what's normal until the boss fight. You can't use damage buffs due to the Madam's passive (forget about Primordial talismans or warrior Lilith) and because of their talisman choices, you have to remove their buffs to have any options.

I've managed to get through the dungeon with the following roster (talisman sets in parenthesis):

Alexander Eddie (Valor)
The Clairvoyant (Destiny, Shell)
Val, Valkyrie Guardian (Energy, Thief)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy, Thief)

Now, to clear an event achievement, you got to get through it only with assassins. I haven't find any roster that passes through the first wave. Iron Eddie works well, but Set with Eclipse was beaten out in two turns, and Astra Valkyrie Slayer's power skill didn't block buffs. Has anyone found any team that works or has more suggestions? (I don't have Beast Eddie, by the way)

GotN
10-20-2018, 03:48 PM
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10890-Best-team-for-assassin-event-mission-false-mask

Muzzleloader
10-20-2018, 04:37 PM
Valgard the best I tried from the lists given , the Angel talis really help against the sleep.

IE. Void/guard
Astra. Void/angel
ACR. Destiny/shell
Set. Sgadow/shell

gerardo
10-20-2018, 10:02 PM
I can’t pass the first wave

Valgard
10-21-2018, 01:20 PM
Valgard the best I tried from the lists given , the Angel talis really help against the sleep.

IE. Void/guard
Astra. Void/angel
ACR. Destiny/shell
Set. Sgadow/shell

That team works amazing. Thanks so much to you and the guys in that thread.

Itmivrit
10-23-2018, 09:11 PM
Hi gents, could you please write down full name of characters ACR and Set please. Also what talisman is Sgadow?

Thanks

Muzzleloader
10-23-2018, 10:19 PM
I meant shadow talisman. Set is the name, it's the recent assassin god. ACR, is assassin corrupt rescuer.

Itmivrit
10-24-2018, 09:46 AM
Thank you 😉

crapmaster
10-31-2018, 09:54 AM
Sorry to say, this combination does not work for me at all! They all die on last level every time I try.
All characters and talismans maxed. Relics NOT maxed though, if that might be a requirement for clearing this level.

IE. Void/guard
Astra. Void/angel
ACR. Destiny/shell
Set. Sgadow/shell

infinite dreamer
10-31-2018, 02:58 PM
I'm having success with Iron Eddie (guard, fate), Gunner Lilith (true shield, advantage, life), Magus Lilith (true shield, destiny) and Prisoner (primordial). Not as quick without the ride along Eddies, but they win most of the time on auto. On the plus side, it seems that a lot more fragments are dropping per win.

blade685
10-31-2018, 05:51 PM
it is harder now with the lost bonus of others eddies...

Daviangers
11-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Im a little late but if anyone still doing it today, Crusader Eddie is amazing for this even unsharded

BTW you can still get the bonus at least for Oracles if you start with it (I use grim reaper) and swap it out