PDA

View Full Version : Evolution runes disappearing from inventory?

aur0ra85
08-26-2016, 04:52 AM
has anyone heard of this happening? Green ones specifically. 3 stars.

Gonzo
08-26-2016, 05:11 AM
Yeah!!!! Specially after upgrading 5 Overwhelming talismans to 5*!!!!!!! LOL

Nah, I haven't lost any runes. I have a controlled stock.

aur0ra85
08-26-2016, 05:22 AM
I think I'm missing somewhere in the neighbourhood of 20-50.... :'(

slauki
08-26-2016, 08:22 AM
i also thought a few days ago, that runes were disappearing. my problem was, that i had two sets of the same runes in the invertory. the one set was only one rune and the other set added up the runes i earned. so i couldn't level up, even i earned some. it took me a little time to figute that out :-) so i sold the lonely rune and everything worked fine since then. have you checked this possibility?

i hope you have a similar problem otherwise it woul be real dirty...

aur0ra85
08-26-2016, 01:57 PM
No, when I go to upgrade a green talisman to 5 stars, I only appear to have five of them sadly. That was a lot of work. I wonder if the accounts have change logs?

LegoMech
08-29-2016, 05:20 AM
I lost 5 reds I assigned to a warrior - I received a server error and when I went back in to reassign them they were gone - all were level 30 to 40. I got over it though and rebuilt, but I just wanted to confirm you're not crazy - it happens.

Bryan-3528
08-29-2016, 01:12 PM
yesterday I upgraded an Arcane Freezing Talisman from 3 to 4 stars and got it up to about level 22 or so. logged out to have some food, when I went back it was reverted back to 3 stars and my 2* evolution runes were gone...

has anybody tried to send an email to support about this to see if they can give a remedy when it happens? i thought about doing that but decided not to given how overwhelmed they have been with folks that are completely locked out. i figured my problem was insignificant in comparison to the number of folks locked out for over a week etc.