PDA

View Full Version : Which 3 star toons do you keep

Deano82
10-22-2018, 09:16 AM
As above. Generally I only keep 4 star toons but with the gauntlet I need to build up my roster.
Which 3 star are worth keeping?

Olevipoeg
10-22-2018, 09:36 AM
As above. Generally I only keep 4 star toons but with the gauntlet I need to build up my roster.
Which 3 star are worth keeping?
Gunner Dog is the first one comes to mind. Run to the Hill Eddie. Speed of Light Eddie. Sentine Undead Rescuer.

Heavy1974
10-22-2018, 10:10 AM
I still have assassin and Warrior Golden sons in my roster, they rock

thealchemist
10-22-2018, 12:30 PM
I have pretty much all of them mostly because in the early days of playing 4* characters just seemed so hard to come by personally so I just hung onto them.
For gauntlet I look at what talismans they can use especially the 4 and 6 set talismans like oracle or destiny or eternal as well as their skill set. So anything with 3 of the same colour talisman slots, particularly if its a bit different to the majority of characters in that class I've used from time to time. An example is Gunner Bomber Boy. Being able to put oracle on a Gunner is a nice option to have imo. Along similar lines is the Assassin Soulless Demon and Storm Eddie.

Others I have used a few times are
Sentinel Undead Rescuer, Speed of Light Eddie for block beneficial effects
Assassin Bomber Boy for remove beneficial effects and permadeath
Sentinel Newborn of Light for use of eternal talismans
Warrior and Assassin Golden Sons, former can also block beneficial effects and give team immunity and latter can give team endure
Assassin Demon Spawn for crave status to pair with Iron Eddie and can use destiny talismans
Magus Allied Soldier for shields and magic/attack up.

Most of these can also be an option against the prisoner as they dont have passives or one that is critical to their value imo, besides the demon spawn.

Daviangers
10-22-2018, 01:13 PM
Gunner dog (purple BNW), purple undead rescuer (only because I thought its power move targeted all enemies, its still good tho), green undead rescuer (block effect missions), all the newborns/golden sons (I just like them), and definitely all the eddies ofc

Cefiar
10-22-2018, 01:19 PM
Well crap, I have them all, and all the 1* and 2* characters too.

Except of course they're all pushed up to 5* and most are fully sharded. :P

Muzzleloader
10-22-2018, 01:46 PM
Sentinal desert guardian can come in handy. His normal move disables a passive. This can help to counter M lilith in a pinch. He also heals, a blocker and can use eternal talis.

If you play long enough you may end up with all the toons anyway. You will end up with excess resources.

MetalKing
10-22-2018, 03:05 PM
You will find even 2star characters may be useful when leveled and sharded. One good example comes to mind: magus pharaoh sun spirit. It's a good reviver. I can see people using more of these characters for use in gauntlet.

Icarus
10-22-2018, 06:17 PM
Yeah, Speed of Light Eddie rocks anytime, i remember when i got him and he solved any of my problems being a 3 star. Even now with his buffs and the fact that he can carry an Oracle Set.
The mines that explodes upon death are good also, the missiles that decrease the precision, the Sentinel Allied soldier that cleanse and heals for just 5 Energy, and a good one, the Sentinel Zombi rescuer that blocks effects and cleanse allies.

Deano82
10-22-2018, 09:44 PM
Thanks guys ill take these suggestions on board and get some new additions to my team👍