PDA

View Full Version : What to skillshard?

Redbeeerd
10-30-2018, 10:49 PM
Hi!

Ive got a team that does all the cosmos stuff effortlessly and most of the BNW stuff without trouble as well (all fully sharded):

RTTH Eddie
Baroness Redan
Icarus
Gunner Gunner Dog (to clear shields in BNW)

I also sharded Iron Eddie for some reason (I guess it's because he's damn cool :) )

Eddies:
Breeg
Mummy
Pharao
Carriage Rider
Grim Reaper
SOL
Wickerman
Cyborg
Soldier
Rainmaker
FOTD
Doomsday
Storm

Other chars:
Angel of Fear
Warrior Hellhound
Warrior Hellraiser
The Wicker Man
Bastion
Sentinel Troll
Sentinel Valkyrie
Magus Valkyrie
Gunner Valkyrie
Magus CotD
Assassin CotD
Magus Lilith
Gunner Allied Bomber Boy
Gunner Golden Pharao Dog
Gunner Golden Son
Gunner Mayan Priestess
Assassin Corrupt Rescuer
Assassin Golden Son
Assassin Undead Axis Gunner

The only path I am looking at right now is getting good gauntet teams together, but where do I start? Got two sharded Eddies, should I focus on getting two-three teams going based on those? Or should I shard other Eddies first?
Cheers!

infinite dreamer
10-30-2018, 11:15 PM
Doomsday Eddie is really good, but he gobbles up skill shards! If your goal is building teams for guantlet, then it may be a good idea to spread them out on non-Eddies. Depending on your talismans, sharding certain characters that would benefit from them would be smart. For example, Gunner Golden Son can wear Primordials and doesn't require a lot of shards. Assassin Corrupt Rescuer is really good and doesn't require a lot of shards either. If you have destiny talismans, blue Lilith would be good to work on.

Zerynx
10-31-2018, 05:56 AM
I agree, DDE (Doomsday Eddie) is one of the most powerful Eddies in the game right now. He, himself can carry you though some lower Gauntlet levels.

Assassin COtD is a damage machine, but low health. Plan accordingly.

Also agree with Infinite, Blue Lilith is a great damage absorber with Destiny Tails.

FWIW - from my experience stay away from Angel of Fear in Gauntlet. His (her?) passive doesn't work in the there. (If your experience is different, please let me know.)

Last, Pharaoh Eddie is a great support Eddie. Reviver and will put Invincibility on your enemy with his Fury. Great with the right team, but he's no damage-er. Just support.

Redbeeerd
10-31-2018, 02:18 PM
Thanks guys, I'll get to work on Doomsday I think. He's my favorite eddie from the album covers anyway :)

blade685
10-31-2018, 05:54 PM
DDE is your best Eddie actually

Redbeeerd
11-19-2018, 12:12 PM
DDE now 3 shards from being complete and he is already awesome ��

scott-5496
11-19-2018, 02:26 PM
Yeah DDE is a great utility Eddie for sure so a good pick. As others have said you need to look at non-Eddies too. Magus Lilith can be a great help with Destiny for sure so well worth sharding her. Anything that can take Primordial tallies is useful and one my best and most used is Gunner COTD - does not look like you have that one but if you can get it use it for sure. Pharoah Eddie is also good as someone else said but not a hitter - can be really useful though as a decent skill set and can revive too.

Redbeeerd
11-21-2018, 12:41 PM
I've sharded Lilith and added destiny talismans as well as sharding assassin corrupt rescuer. Got a bunch of new drops during the last event:

Allied general
Corupt General
Clansman Eddie
Warrior Undead rescuer
Sentinel Lilith
Assassin Hellraiser
Gunner Hellraiser
Gunner Trickster
Magus Shinobi spy
Assassin Hellhound
Magus Mayan Priestess
Gunner Demon Spawn
Sentinel Pyro Soldier
Crimson Pharao Dog
Red green purple Golden Son

I kinda like the assassin hellraiser for now, so Ill get some shards into that one (maybe not a tactically sound choice, but meh :) )

Esquatcho
11-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Yeah I like the assassin hellraiser too. Be interested to see how it performs sharded up as the skills are kinda useful. Same, be interested to see how the Magus Shinobi Spy goes sharded up. Should be a good one for BnW bosses, especially with the talis that came in this even...

I would have thought sentinel lilith would be the next one, just for PVP survivability?

scott-5496
11-22-2018, 10:47 AM
I have used a lot of the Night City based characters that we have access to in Gauntlet and all of them have useful skills in the right team. Assassin Hellraiser is a decent caharacter to have and I have used him a fair bit - I kept three of them and they are quite a team - same with the Magus Shinobi. I am even quite fond of the Tricksters - they can be fun to play in the right team. In Gauntlet I have used and all Hellraiser team an all Trickster team as well as all COTD etc - quite fin and there some decent synergies between them all - hell, even the twins are decent when in a team of three with you Eddie of choice!