PDA

View Full Version : Legendary soul error

Lthepostman
11-04-2018, 09:43 PM
I just got a 4* undead allied soldier warrior from a legendary soul. How is this possibile?? That character is NOT a 4 star. I put him in the sac pit and his essence value is 112. That is really disappointing. He shouldn't even appear on a legendary soul!!!

Cefiar
11-04-2018, 10:06 PM
I think there's a few wrong characters in various soul lists atm. In rare souls, I see a green/sentinel character in the middle of the blue/magus ones. Think it's the Valkyrie.

thealchemist
11-05-2018, 06:19 AM
I saw that character listed as a 4* in corresponding rare and legendary souls too while checking to see if the new Shinobi's were available via those souls. I was going to do a post on it like when did they change a 2* character into a 4*? I mean it did get a tweak back in the July update but nothing about it becoming a 4*. 112 essence is a strange value too, its neither 2 or 3 star let alone 4 :/
Can only think its a bug from the recent update?

Lthepostman
11-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Well if they decided to promote the character to a 4 star at least they should also modify his essence value accordingly. He may be a horrible toon but at least if I find him in a legendary soul I can sacrifice him. If it's a bug....well where's my refund? :)

thealchemist
11-06-2018, 02:29 AM
All I know is the devs have been pretty quiet on the forum of late O(besides the initial post about a new event) so who knows if or when we might get an answer...

SDTull
11-06-2018, 04:37 AM
I just got a 4* undead allied soldier warrior from a legendary soul. How is this possibile?? That character is NOT a 4 star. I put him in the sac pit and his essence value is 112. That is really disappointing. He shouldn't even appear on a legendary soul!!!

My wife pulled one today on her game. Not happy about it either.

druid138
11-06-2018, 05:04 AM
It has to be a bug. Contact Support - I'm sure they'll make it right.

thealchemist
11-06-2018, 07:19 AM
Seeing how the 2* version is still available from common souls yeah it has to be a bug. The essence value of 112 is probably what you would get if you evolved the natural 2* version to a 4*. So yeah definitely contact support. I hope they get this fixed before the sac event though because I think a lot of us are likely to have the same issue!

Lthepostman
11-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Ticket sent. Now let's just wait. Maybe I'll get another leg soul so that I can summon another shitty char to sacrifice :')

Lthepostman
11-15-2018, 08:44 AM
Well, I finally got an answer. Seems that that undead allied soldier shouldn't be dead at all xD apparently due to a bug the 4* warrior allied soldier is switched to its dead counterpart. NF offered to swap the two characters btw so ask them just in case :)

Cefiar
11-15-2018, 11:24 AM
Ha! I think I got about 30 of them over the last Sac event, and then sacrificed them.

Maybe they can just put the extra essence straight into the sac pit for me? :D

GotN
11-15-2018, 12:15 PM
Also had this happen several times. Really annoying! Will sent in a ticket too, but I think we won’t get back anything. They will surely say, that we are to blame ourselves, because the character is clearly shown in the selection :/

Btw just got maybe the greatest pulls from legendary souls in 2 1/2 years. Threw in 7 and got three 5* (Edward, Rainmaker, Pharao) + Crusader. Ofc all dupes, but never mind. So maybe it’s a good time...