PDA

View Full Version : Defeat teams with Magus Lilith, Hallowed Ed, Alchemist without primordials talisman

mikmar
11-06-2018, 03:31 PM
For me that team is unbeatable wihout primordial talismans.
The Magus Lilith has destiny talismans of course, and the others are Hallowed Eddie with Valor, Horus with eternal and Alchemist doesn't matter.

Simply is impossible to beat a team like that, I can't find a good strategy. That team appeared to me in the AA lavel of Gauntlet, and wihout restrictions for me is impossible to win, so using only red and green characters is harder ...
Any advice ??

HuckFinn150
11-06-2018, 04:22 PM
I used FOTD (echo, stone), Regina (strike, energy), Wickerman (nightmare, iron and one blind), Icarus (avenger, guard) and warrior pyro (sustaining, assassin)

DanielRacy
11-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Do you have Valor? Purge?

HuckFinn150
11-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Yes, but didn't use them on this. I played this team in the gauntlet on the same level.

Muzzleloader
11-06-2018, 04:42 PM
I used warrior death dog on that one with serenity and any red of your choice The serenity cleanse is nice and if he dies then revives the buffs help. His power move with cleanse and immunity buffs while permadeath the other team comes in handy. Dont forget green desert warrior, his normal move can disable m lilith passive block and his power move can heal, while having eternal talis on him.

Olevipoeg
11-06-2018, 07:19 PM
You can try healing focused team with Sentinel Golden Son. Or you can try to keep that team stunned. Magus Lilith is not a big problem, if you can disable her passive. Desert Guardian and Run to the Hills Eddie can do it. Witch Doctor and Hellraisers also can be very nasty against Horus.

edsel
11-06-2018, 10:40 PM
At AAA I got Doomsday, Magus Lilith with Destiny, Alchemist and Sekhmet with Echo. After losing 2 times with teams that tried to block ML beneficial effects I got through this very tough setup with Clansman Guard/Fate and 3 red Liliths with Counterstrike/Guard on 2 and other had Echo/Advantage. This team blasted them and would probably fail if ML got invincibility on first strike like she usually does.

mikmar
11-07-2018, 12:03 AM
All right thanks everybody for the suggestions. The problem for me is Horus paired with Magus Lilith.
If they win the coin toss, without immunity to the whole team, the loss is almost 100 % because of Horus stun.
So If have to use only red and green characters, only the red hell dog grants immunity to the whole team, but only for the first turn and his damage is too low.
I have purge, eternal and valor talismans, so maybe Alexander Eddie with valor, green desert warrior with eternal, Sekmeth with purge and Witch Doctor or Red Hellraiser can have a chance ...

Muzzleloader
11-07-2018, 01:16 AM
You can try red warrior death dog with angel, if possible put angel on another toon.. if they go first death dog is still go to use power move to apply immunity to the team. Do you have any toons that can cleans.

HuckFinn150
11-07-2018, 01:50 AM
You might try and focus on Horus first. I do that often when facing his and the corrupt general. There stun is aggravating.

Seventhson6669
11-08-2018, 07:49 AM
I used: Benjamin Breeg Eddie(eternal talismans), Warrior Hellhound (redemption/energy), Warrior Lilith (echo/advantage), and Osiris (counter/heal). Worked fine granted you'll have to use corruption to take out mangus lilith first, then Alchemist ASAP.

mikmar
11-08-2018, 02:49 PM
Nice team, but I don't know what is the redemption talisman ...

edsel
11-08-2018, 03:32 PM
So what do you know, first fight in SSS...5003assholes!

mikmar
11-08-2018, 03:48 PM
So what do you know, first fight in SSS...5003assholes!

You're extremely lucky, I died before beginning to play gauntlet, look at that

GrimDusk
11-08-2018, 07:47 PM
What does that Final Frontier Eddie symbol mean at SSS?

Tim28213
11-08-2018, 09:09 PM
If you mean on the rewards screen those are fragments of the Frontier Eddie soul. 1000 fragments will get him. The newsfeed on Final Frontier Awaits gives some info and links to the details for Frontier Eddie.

Fister
11-08-2018, 09:31 PM
I think he ment the Frontier Ed symbol down at the restrictions. I would like to know too, pls.

Shaolin85london
11-08-2018, 10:00 PM
I think he ment the Frontier Ed symbol down at the restrictions. I would like to know too, pls.

Means no character refresh since the previous grade which is SS

Fister
11-08-2018, 10:18 PM
I see, thank you.

Mizrael
11-09-2018, 07:49 AM
i’m at rank 56 with 52/56, same as players up to rank 41. but for example napsi at rank 46 has 52/60...

How come that people with the same amount of victories but more losses are above me?! isn’t it just simple common sense math? what am i missing?

I know that i could just win one more battle to jump up 15 spots, but my first SSS opponent is HE,Mlilith,Alchemist and Sekhmet (same as Eddels...guy called Holy Smoke?).so it’s not that easy with just rubish characters left on my side :/

EDIT: Maaan did i get my ass kicked. Valored RttH just blew up like a balloon and the rest of my peons followed shortly after. so now i’m at rank 60...life is so unfair!!!