PDA

View Full Version : Less new toons - more balancing/tuning

URock
11-09-2018, 11:32 AM
Title says all! We got too much useless toons and so many unexplainable skill reactions (bugs?) in this game with the best music (\m/).
The more new toons the players doesn't get (too low droprates) the more they get frustrated and leave the game.

1st think, ask the community and then develop!

Banished
11-09-2018, 12:10 PM
Title says all! We got too much useless toons and so many unexplainable skill reactions (bugs?) in this game with the best music (\m/).
The more new toons the players doesn't get (too low droprates) the more they get frustrated and leave the game.

1st think, ask the community and then develop!

I agree but balancing/tuning does not make money...

URock
11-09-2018, 12:36 PM
I agree but balancing/tuning does not make money...

The key is to transform customers into fans (Bruce Dickinson). The true fans are leaving the game, because they don't feel "Iron Maiden" in this game anymore. The "customers" want to get something back for their money, but with this low drop rates and the overpriced shop-system, they leave too and find other games.

So...balancing/tuning will bring back the fans and create new "fans" who spend money into this game.

Lord-7618
11-09-2018, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE=URock;85552]The key is to transform customers into fans (Bruce Dickinson)

Exactly

Zugzwang
11-10-2018, 12:24 AM
More balancing and tuning and more content. Yes Night City is finally coming and we had 2 limited time dungeons, but we need Silent Planet and at least 2 more worlds in the coming soon stage by early next year. I’m getting tired of farming.

thealchemist
11-10-2018, 02:05 AM
New worlds like Night City will mean new characters though. If the vast majority (if not all) of the new characters we've had over the past few weeks will be in Night City I am okay with that. If they aren't then yeah the balance is wrong. Those new relics suggest more limited time event dungeons should be coming which should be good. Seeing how long its taken for Night City to arrive, sadly Silent Planet is still probably a long time away and any more new worlds even further...