PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Well Sacrifice Event - Sacrifice for Mythical Fragments + EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Leviathan
11-10-2018, 12:04 AM
Get the new Mimic Talismans and Mythical Soul Fragments from Sacrifice!

From now until November 17th at 4 PM PT, the new Mimic Talismans have become available!

Mimic Talismans are yellow talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Copy all the Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects of a random enemy at the start of battle. This set will also allow you to Copy one beneficial effect from a random enemy after each action!

The main way you can get Mimic Talismans is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get Mimic Talismans as a bonus for Vortexes! Additional event rewards also include Warrior, Magus or Sentinel Mythical Soul Fragments which you will receive as a bonus from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 5 Mythical Soul Fragments
Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 35 Mythical Soul Fragments
Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 75 Mythical Soul Fragments
Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 150 Mythical Soul Fragments
Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 250 Mythical Soul Fragments
Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 500 Mythical Soul Fragments
Vortexes have a bonus of 350 Mythical Soul Fragments, and 1, 2 OR 4 Mimic Talismans (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

Note: The Mythical Soul Fragments received will be randomly selected from 1 of the following 3 Mythical Soul Fragment classes: Warrior, Magus, Sentinel.

You can also earn a FULL SET of Mimic Talismans by completing Sacrifice-themed event challenges, as well as Warrior, Magus and Sentinel Mythical Soul Fragments!

Finally, Mimic Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite, and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

Did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

Ip4
11-10-2018, 12:33 AM
100k sacrefice give me 3 mithical souls and 4 mimic talismans,done event for me...

rags-6094
11-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Still got 10K of essence to do but that won't take long, for now all saved souls sacrificed and I finally pulled Icarus, Woohoo! already got him powered up to 100 and fully sharded, finished sharding Phantom Ed and a couple of others.
What do people suggest I place in Icarus in the way of Talisman?

edsel
11-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Any bugs on this event? No bonus talismans like the Primordials? Rags, I like the Destiny/Advantage on Icarus and what is effective is running twin Icarus so the 1st one hits and installs the burns and 2nd one hits again and removes all the beneficial effects because of the burns. Also can work with warrior Mayan Priestess until you get a second Icarus. One more month til Santa!

rags-6094
11-10-2018, 01:25 AM
You're a very knowledgable fellow Edsel, Many Thanks.
I only just got my first Icarus, think it may be a while before it drops another... then again dupe souls seem to rain after the first one is acquired..
I do have Warrior Mayan Priestess too it's the only one I felt was so worthless I never skill sharded her...

Blade
For me, server service unavailable! Can't log in... am I the only one?

2Fast4Love
Can't even get in the game. #ServerError duh...

Fight4life
11-10-2018, 01:27 AM
Same here...
That was quick...

rags-6094
11-10-2018, 01:27 AM
There's a hiccup with the server again I can't do my troopers due to traffic I suspect...

T-Man
11-10-2018, 01:31 AM
Guess the server crashed. Right at a victory in a Gaunlet battle and lock up for me. I don’t want to force close. This better not cost me a loss. :mad:

This indeed gave me a lost and killed my shot at the top spot. I realize this isn’t the thread for this, but it will generally go ignored regardless. Devs can you make good on this?

Yup
11-10-2018, 01:34 AM
I guess the "mythical" part is that the servers may or may not function.

Fight4life
11-10-2018, 01:35 AM
Game up and running again here

thealchemist
11-10-2018, 01:44 AM
I dropped 4 precious souls, went to my team and not there. Sure enough go back to book of souls and they are still there. Tried one more time for the same result. So yeah I'm gonna take a break for a little while until I know for sure the game is working.

Issues during a sac event? Say it isn't so! :P

rags-6094
11-10-2018, 01:46 AM
I dropped four precious souls earlier and two came out 5* sacrificial hearts! That's never happened before!

Leviathan
11-10-2018, 01:55 AM

Hi everyone!

The game should be up and running again. Cheers!

T-Man
11-10-2018, 02:09 AM
Hi everyone!

Can you check your pm box please?

T-Man
11-10-2018, 02:23 AM
Hi everyone!

Your inbox is full so I can’t respond. Why count this as a loss man?

The Educated fool
11-10-2018, 02:32 AM
Still got 10K of essence to do but that won't take long, for now all saved souls sacrificed and I finally pulled Icarus, Woohoo! already got him powered up to 100 and fully sharded, finished sharding Phantom Ed and a couple of others.
What do people suggest I place in Icarus in the way of Talisman?

I have Destiny/Shell on mine, but I've been rethinking this lately... Icarus comes back so strong after his first death... I think it's worth letting it happen! I've been toying with the idea of either Pred/Energy/blue or Energy/Cyclone... I think both could serve him well. :cool:

Muzzleloader
11-10-2018, 02:58 AM
I thought about serenity (bulwark), a blue, and advantage. The serenity granting cleanse and regen upon death might be a benefit. Haven't had much time to try anything with all the event grinding the last month. We might get a week break with the sac event.

rags-6094
11-10-2018, 04:02 AM
I thought about serenity (bulwark), a blue, and advantage. The serenity granting cleanse and regen upon death might be a benefit. Haven't had much time to try anything with all the event grinding the last month. We might get a week break with the sac event.

A break in LOTB ? What's that?
I was only thinking a half hour ago damn I've got more fully skill sharded characters than talisman... I need to farm BNW big time! At least then I might not have to swap out so many talisman during Gauntlet time...

Cefiar
11-10-2018, 04:35 AM
Think I might just sacrifice all my non-heroic and non-mythical souls.

Finished the actual rewards part about 10 mins after the event started. That said I'm collecting as many Sentinel mythical soul fragments as I can, as the only Sentinel character that I don't have in the Mythical souls is Icarus (shows as a 1 in 7 chance?). Unless of course, I get one out of the souls I'm redeeming in the book for sacrifice.

I currently have all the Magus and Warrior characters available in those Mythical souls, so might just hold onto them till something new appears, so I have a good chance of getting that.

Muzzleloader
11-10-2018, 04:36 AM
The last sac event was a week long carpal tunnel test. Didn't have any free time to play. Just kept switching between screens, sac the pumpkins, redeem souls, level up and repeat. This time you can do a few snacking rounds and be done with it. Unless you want more than one set of talisman and need several vortex fills.

Olevipoeg
11-10-2018, 06:32 AM
I dropped 4 precious souls, went to my team and not there. Sure enough go back to book of souls and they are still there. Tried one more time for the same result. So yeah I'm gonna take a break for a little while until I know for sure the game is working.

Issues during a sac event? Say it isn't so! :P
I lost also prescious soul. But who cares, just got Icaros from rare soul. :) .. And then 2 more.

vpachev
11-10-2018, 06:54 AM
Got the corrupt general, witch doctor and G valkyrie from the event and few other dupes. Rainmaker and mystic still evasive.

I currently have all the Magus and Warrior characters available in those Mythical souls, so might just hold onto them till something new appears, so I have a good chance of getting that.

I hope they add some characters soon too. Turns out mythical souls at a certain point would be good if one decides to develop dupes for some reason like gauntlet.

DanielRacy
11-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Server error every few minutes. That if I'm able to even log in to the game. The last couple of hours were painful.

Deathbat6120
11-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Finally got two of the Eddies I've been waiting for, Shaman (W. Mythical) and Crusader (Rare Soul).
Also very happy with some of the dupes I picked up, mainly Samurai (Rare Soul) and POM (S. Mythical). Might help me get somewhere in Gauntlet lol.

Ip4
11-10-2018, 01:59 PM
why no assassin and gunnner mistical fragments?

GotN
11-10-2018, 02:37 PM
This event is really great for those missing some 5* warrior, sentinel or magus characters. Unfortunately, I miss none of them you can get atm from the mystical souls. Will go after them anyway, but safe them until there is a new character available through them. Like Ip4 I don’t understand why there are no G/A fragments. That would have been really great. So what’s the reason for excluding them? I don’t see any!

Did 2 vortexes so far and got mostly sentinel fragments (about as much as warrior and magus combined), so that is not very balanced!

Another thing: just got a Samurai Eddie from Sacrifice. When I went to my inventory I saw that he had 5 skill shards on him. Pretty surprising (hope devs don’t take them away cause I mentioned that here :p )!

Stormseye
11-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Still trying to determine if this was a good event or not but I guess it is relative to what you have collected already. I have everything these Mythical souls offer so I am just holding on to them. Did about 4 vortex fills with lots of leftover 5* dupes from the previous sacrifice event.

As others have said it would have been nice to have Gunner/Assassin sets and include Beast in those.

I will say that of all the Vortex and tiers I dropped I never received any Rare souls which I covet more since they can drop the Samurais I am missing. Did get my legendary stack to 25 so i will sit on all these until the next big 5* shows and
Is available from non-event souls.

Would have also been nice to see 2 talisman offerings instead of just one that from my checking will only work on a handful of Eddies.

PoM
Aces High
Cyborg
Navigator
Soldier

Those are all I could see in terms of Eddies. Lots more options with allies though.

Done with event now.

Deathbat6120
11-10-2018, 05:05 PM
This event is really great for those missing some 5* warrior, sentinel or magus characters. Unfortunately, I miss none of them you can get atm from the mystical souls. Will go after them anyway, but safe them until there is a new character available through them. Like Ip4 I don’t understand why there are no G/A fragments. That would have been really great. So what’s the reason for excluding them? I don’t see any!

Did 2 vortexes so far and got mostly sentinel fragments (about as much as warrior and magus combined), so that is not very balanced!

Another thing: just got a Samurai Eddie from Sacrifice. When I went to my inventory I saw that he had 5 skill shards on him. Pretty surprising (hope devs don’t take them away cause I mentioned that here :p )!

Funny enough, I had something similar happen. Got him as a dupe, and when I went into the sacrifice pit, he was marked as sharded. Then checked him and he had none. Stuck a few on him about an hour later after I got some from the rewards.

Mizrael
11-10-2018, 05:42 PM
I thought that the talismans were supposed to drop all 3 subtypes...so far i have got 6xWill, so i either misunderstood that part, i’m extremely unlucky or something went titts up (as usual).

@Stormseye: This is the third sac event that i have observed this phenomenon. i only get Leg souls and skill shards from tier6 (i only do those). But it seems to normalize after some time. last time it was the next day, today it stopped around 11am and i get rare souls now too. no idea what is causing it in this pile of messy bugs...

GrimDusk
11-10-2018, 05:47 PM
What toons are best for Mimic Talismans?

RedHood92
11-10-2018, 06:32 PM
3 mythical magus souls, and got 2 Edwar the great and 1 dog :mad:

kryton
11-10-2018, 08:57 PM
WOW,this has been my best SAC event yet. I have acquired Samurai Eddie,Shaman Eddie,Viking Eddie,Visions Eddie,Mystic Eddie,Rainmaker Eddie,A dupe Clansman and The Witch Doctor. Plus a Whole bunch of Character dupes. The only downside is I still haven't gotten The Prisoner.

rags-6094
11-10-2018, 09:23 PM
WOW,this has been my best SAC event yet. I have acquired Samurai Eddie,Shaman Eddie,Viking Eddie,Visions Eddie,Mystic Eddie,Rainmaker Eddie,A dupe Clansman and The Witch Doctor. Plus a Whole bunch of Character dupes. The only downside is I still haven't gotten The Prisoner.

Well that effort should keep you in the LOL dungeons for a while levelling all of those Eddies up! Nice work!

Ip4
11-10-2018, 11:15 PM
What toons are best for Mimic Talismans?
they are ready but still thinking who is best for them...

Cefiar
11-11-2018, 02:29 AM
That said I'm collecting as many Sentinel mythical soul fragments as I can, as the only Sentinel character that I don't have in the Mythical souls is Icarus (shows as a 1 in 7 chance?).

FWIW: I ended up with the following number of Mythical souls:
Warrior: 10
Sentinel: 7
Magus: 11

Seeing a real difference in the amount of Sentinel Mythical soul fragments being handed out compared to Warrior/Magus.

That said, I dropped all 7 of the Sentinel Mythical souls and finally got Icarus (well, 2 Icarus, 1 PoM, 2 Pharaohs and 2 Witch Doctors).

Oh and I now seem to have 15 Mimic relics.

Definitely looking like I'll just churn through any common and rare souls I have/get over the next week and keep all the remaining Mythical and Heroic souls for better character rotations.

Muzzleloader
11-11-2018, 02:54 AM
I earned enough frags for 5 red, 4 blue and 4 green mythical souls. The least was the green frags but not by much. I haven't used them since I have all the mythical toons. The only toons i am missing are the special rare toons that can't be currently earned

rags-6094
11-11-2018, 03:03 AM
Same problem here... butI look in heroic souls to see what's coming up in a few weeks time there's usually one or two rotated so it's worth keeping the heroic souls for those times...
Like Stormseye said earlier when you already have everything basically save those mythical souls for the inclusion of new characters...

GotN
11-11-2018, 12:01 PM
NF has set this event really clever in times when many players motivation to play was down cause of the flooding of characters! Relatively easy to get new 5*s if you need those in offer. I hope they will soon do something for old guys like me, who have no choice but to keep the mystical souls. Congrats to everybody who pulled great characters out of this event!

kkkreg5
11-11-2018, 04:12 PM
Seems like I'm the only one that has gotten diddly squat from this event. The only character I'm truly chasing is Icarus. Three Sentinel Mythics and all dupes. Not to mention all the rares, legendaries and color specific rares.

I've noticed more Warrior Mythic fragments dropping than the others. So far I've gotten 6 Warrior, 1 maybe 2 Magus and 3 Sentinel. Seems out of balance, but what doesn't in this game...

Ip4
11-11-2018, 05:19 PM
i converted 4 mithics souls to receive gold...i am on zero gold...
10 precious souls = 1 mithics soul

R1ck
11-12-2018, 02:13 AM
Something is wrong with my account, 70 legendary souls and no new characters, haven't got Phantom, Madam or the new Shinobis. And I opened more than 200 rare souls, 70 magus rare souls, 40 warrior rare souls since Phantom event. I forgot, it is all about RNG. I good way to push people away.

Knut-3112
11-12-2018, 03:01 AM
This event was quite fruitful for me. I threw all my remaining souls into the pit (except heroic) and pulled some characters that I didn't have like Phantom Eddie, Madam or Clansman Eddie. Additionally got enough fragments to claim a few mythical souls from each class but haven't opened them yet as there is too high chance of pulling dupes for me. There are actually only 3 characters left that I don't have. I think I'll just wait until something new is added and then open it.

Another good sac event in a row. Not as great as the pumpkin one, but still quite solid nonetheless.
As for the talismans - haven't used them yet but they may prove useful. Will need to level them up.

dragonmat89
11-12-2018, 09:01 AM
No new chars for me unfortunately (I needed 3 of the 7 possible Sentinel 5*s but dropping the 5 sentinel mythicals I earned just got me dupes - RNG for you!) but really liking the new trend of still getting fragments even on tier 1 sacrifices - makes all those common sould from blitzing LoL worth something =)

Esquatcho
11-13-2018, 04:51 AM
Been a good one for me. Even better than the pumpkin event.... Though I didnt get onto the pumpkin one until too late :'((((

So far I've added Viking, Iron, The Great and Vampire Hunter Eddies, plus a Witchdoctor and a number of dupes including a Pharaoh. Havent had an Ultimate sacrifice yet, so thats next - just waiting for the sentinel lol day. Fingers crossed for Icarus!

All up, pretty good for noobs like me!

Banished
11-13-2018, 08:38 AM
End of event for me.

Get 5 red, 3 blue and one green mythical souls.
Get: 2 samourai eddie (I was expecting shaman eddie and another clansman), another children of the damned, another the nomad, another viking eddie (was expecting Icarus), Mystic Eddie (finally), another Corrupted general, another Seventh son eddie
From rare soul: visions eddie (finally), the Madam (finally), another witch doctor, green shinobi, another phantom eddie, another benjamin eddie and lots of 4*
Get 8 mimic talis
17 skill shards

A good event but also not so good because I did not get what I was really expecting. but that is subsjective.

I'm now out of rare souls. Need to get more for the christmas sacrifice event (I guess)

Now start the worth part: get them at 100 fully sharded...

scott-5496
11-14-2018, 04:03 PM
Getting near the end of it for me too but still doing a few bits and pieces - mostly because I changed tactics as I need to convert mythic frags into precious so I could get my gold back up from a few hundred thousand (!!). Safely now back up near £20M thanks to mystic frag conversions - I really did not use many mythics as I have all the characters that you can get from them and also I have Eddie dupes for gauntlet already - all mostly from the massive haul I got from the amazing pumpkin sac event....still got several stacks of rare and g/a souls still to use from that event!

I think I have got four sets of the tallies - not sure I can use them all to be honest but I have them in any case - got lots of Shinobi and they are very good for gauntlet - no Limited Samurai Ed or Hushashi (or whatever he is called) but not doubt they will come. Also got a lot of decent four and five star dupes for gauntlet or sacking in the future as well as lots of SoW and other goodies. For me the events have been really decent over recent weeks and I for one hope they keep with this and maybe even get better on the run up to xmas as I am sure they will do something like last year and the year before.

Anyway after the pumpkin resource drain I am getting back to where I was beofre it......sort of! Well still £40M less gold, still stacks lower on upgrade resources but at least these events gave me something to do - probably many others too!

Should also get Charlotte next week after re set so that should be good - also just got my final God (Set) so all seems to be decent enough at the moment...well other than the bugs and crazy teams and bugs in gauntlet and arena,,,,!

Edis
11-14-2018, 07:50 PM
This is from Saturday but just got admitted

Finally, a way to get those ultimate sacrifice achievements and two bonus one for the event.
Here we go, lvl name
94 highlander
94 pom
100 wickerman
80 CRE
84 TE

These are just the ones I remember because you know why keep a record of the ones you sacrifice. But the total was 52xxx and put me into a full vortex.

The reward comes in 500 sm frag, 4 legendary souls and some runes....ok what went on, do I have to collect the rewards... Quick to the achievements page... Total sacrifice for the event still at 33xxx no record of the sacrifice here, no achievement for ultimate and so on either in the event main achievements...fuuuuuuuuccccccc%#-$&#. That was all my good souls, all my chances. Gone... No record, no reward...

Pointless really, yeah I got 4 legendary which gave me some 4-star toons and one mythic sentinel, but the talismans all the other fragments and the vortex rewards. Piff gone up in a glitch.

Esquatcho
11-15-2018, 11:56 AM
Update:
New Eddies = Samurai, Viking, Iron, The Great, Vampire Hunter, Visions & Clansman
Allies = Witchdoctor, Sentinel Hellraiser & Madame

And got 30 odd skillshards to decide who to upgrade now too.

Honest cannot complain! Only one I really wanted but didnt get yet is Icarus! I reckon I've got one more green to go before the event ends. Fingers crossed!!!

Edit: added w and g corrupt rescuer, hellhound. Rocket dog, red pyro and mystical eddie and then with my last 2 souls pulled sentinel pyro and... phantom! Woot!

Now definitely over, but with 18 new chars Im super happy, even if no icarus :(

kkkreg5
11-15-2018, 04:14 PM
Icarus dropped for me last night after collecting enough Mythic frags for 2 souls. Event now completed...

desprezo
11-15-2018, 10:10 PM
Converted 5 red mistic souls looking for the Samurai, got 4 shaman and 1 Klansman...

But finaly got the samurai from a red rare soul.

Got to sets of the amulet, but still trying to figure out where to use them.

GotN
11-16-2018, 12:56 PM
Event now also over for me. Could collect 3.125 warrior, 2.805 sentinel and 2.705 magus fragments. Will keep the 16 mythical souls as there is nothing new for me to get from them atm.
Did many Tier VI sacs for which I got almost no rare/ GA souls. Did I miss something or should they not drop?

dragonmat89
11-16-2018, 01:02 PM
Soul drops seemed a lot lower all around with this one - did two vortex fills and didn't get any on the first one and got 2 or 3 legendary on the second one - no G/A souls at all.

edsel
11-16-2018, 01:26 PM
So we got lots of 5 star characters that are dupes for many of us, but do these talismans work? I have them on POM Ed in PVP and am not seeing effects being granted. They copy from a random enemy at start, do they pick one without any effects to copy? And one copied for each action, are they picking opponents that have effects to copy or are mine duds and they select the losers each time without beneficial effects to copy.

Seems like A Shitty set of talismans unless I am using them wrong?

edsel
11-16-2018, 07:00 PM
Update- they work. Lol5019

blade685
11-16-2018, 07:46 PM
someone bought souls to win 750 and 500 fragments? it is ridiculously expensive for me and i see many new characters in pvp, i didn't loot any of them with souls event again :cool:

kkkreg5
11-16-2018, 09:59 PM
Blade, seriously, now would be the time to burn all those dups for Mythic frags and save the souls for when they add 5*s to each class. It would increase your chances some.

blade685
11-16-2018, 11:21 PM
Blade, seriously, now would be the time to burn all those dups for Mythic frags and save the souls for when they add 5*s to each class. It would increase your chances some.

i spoke of souls event not others and i burnt many characters for mythic frags and talismans that gave me icarus :)

real_schweiger
11-17-2018, 12:30 PM
Hi there,
maybe I got something wrong, but is the mythical fragment event still on?

I sacrificed with some of my last souls a Tier4 and Tier3 sacrifice and only got Sand of time and some ironit. Thought there would be some fragments as well.
I´m quite disapointed at the moment as I hoped to reach one last mythical soul at the end of the event.

blade685
11-17-2018, 01:20 PM
Hi there,
maybe I got something wrong, but is the mythical fragment event still on?

I sacrificed with some of my last souls a Tier4 and Tier3 sacrifice and only got Sand of time and some ironit. Thought there would be some fragments as well.
I´m quite disapointed at the moment as I hoped to reach one last mythical soul at the end of the event.

i tried for you a simple 300+ sacrifice and:10 magus and 5 sentinel frags

GotN
11-17-2018, 01:32 PM
Can confirm blade. Fragments also dropped here. Decided to sac some more dupes as I missed only a few fragments for 2 more souls (hope I will not regret it for Gauntlet). So final resaults:

3.125 red
3.115 green
3.015 blue

real_schweiger
11-17-2018, 02:58 PM
Thank you for trying.
I dropped some of my last normal souls and got fragments in return. Seemed to be some kind of bad luck or something.
At the moment there is no chance to earn some souls in Levels? I usually got them in LoL and sometimes skull once a day.

Deano82
11-17-2018, 05:03 PM
Thank you for trying.
I dropped some of my last normal souls and got fragments in return. Seemed to be some kind of bad luck or something.
At the moment there is no chance to earn some souls in Levels? I usually got them in LoL and sometimes skull once a day.
I am currently farming powerslave and souls do drop occasionally but nowhere near as often as LOL

Symbiote
11-17-2018, 05:35 PM
This Event was a lucky one for me..,

I got so many missing Characters. :O
Sentinel Mythical Souls Characters i had every..,

But the first Magus Mythical gave me The Madam, which was the first missing character.

Then i was still chasing Samurai Eddie and Mystic Eddie..,
No Chance. :D Meanwhile from G/A Souls i got from a Level V Sacrifice (i tried this level because for me Level VI only gave Legendary 1-3..), i got Beast Eddie AND Assassin Child of the Damned (Damn x'D).
THIS was a really lucky one!!

Mystic Eddie i got from a Rare Soul or normal Magus? Don't know but this was funny..,

Still no Samurai, and nothing left to sacrifice.., maybe i try with some of the Sentinel Mythical, i think i have now 8 or so?
But yeah.., i had the feeling that the green one dropped more often than any other Fragments..,

But this Event was a real good one.., got 3-4 Sets of the Talisman.., as a collector this was one of the Best Sacrifice Events for me. :D

thealchemist
11-18-2018, 12:30 AM
I got 14 talismans and 8 Sentinel, 6 Magus and 6 Warrior Mythical souls in the end. Only characters I was chasing were the warrior, sentinel and gunner Shinobi's but sadly I couldn't get any of them. I did only drop standard (not class specific)and g/a rare souls though....I can't get any new characters through the mythical souls either (not a bad problem to have!) so at this point but the most valuable aspect is likely the 2000 F/C that I will get from them. I'm pondering whether to get either of Aset or Set, or wait to see if any new characters are added to the store in the very near future.

All up a pretty good event.

Esquatcho
11-19-2018, 10:38 PM
most valuable aspect is likely the 2000 F/C that I will get from them.

Pardon the noob question, but how do you convert mythical souls into f/c?

Symbiote
11-20-2018, 12:20 AM
Pardon the noob question, but how do you convert mythical souls into f/c?

I thought the same... Mythical Souls doesn't give Frontier Coins.
I think with F/C thealchemist means Frontier Coins?

Esquatcho
11-20-2018, 11:41 AM
I thought the same... Mythical Souls doesn't give Frontier Coins.
I think with F/C thealchemist means Frontier Coins?

Doing some googling, it seems that sometimes there are specials to swap souls for frontier coins. maybe thats it?