PDA

View Full Version : Warlord Talismans....

Yup
11-12-2018, 08:07 PM
So what exactly is a "random Offrensive effect"?

Deathbat6120
11-12-2018, 08:25 PM
I would assume that it's to do with damage you deal to enemies, so something like Increase Attack or Charge, considering a random defensive effect would be shields or Increase Defence.

Yup
11-12-2018, 08:26 PM
.. please read more carefully.... :) Clearly NF doesn't :)

Stormseye
11-13-2018, 12:06 AM
They can grant Physical Charge, Asension, Perfect Hit and Class Advantage. The Physical Charge chance is bugged though so I am posting it in the bug but it shows up and then disappears. Each effect lasts 2 rounds except the Crit Strike chance which disappears after you receive it. Same buff list as Sentinel Troll I believe.

Yup
11-13-2018, 02:42 AM
*sigh*...... well bolding it didn't work.. how about color??

They apparently grant a random "offRensive effect" Does the sentinel troll also grant offRensive effects? What's the difference between an offensive effect and an offRensive effect?? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR they different?? :)

Muzzleloader
11-13-2018, 02:44 AM
I unfortunately became busy and was unable to purchase them.

rags-6094
11-13-2018, 03:59 AM
They didn't seem worth it to me, so I let them pass, skill shards though! I'll take them! Now My Ho on a bike has a bit more punch!:D

HuckFinn150
11-13-2018, 05:04 AM
@Yup I caught that earlier. I can't say much, as my proofreading sucks sometimes as well lol.

Yup
11-13-2018, 05:16 AM
IC are easy to come by.. so I grabbed a set.. haven't used them yet, but well .... the R cracked me up.

Olevipoeg
11-13-2018, 09:18 AM
Tested on Ichyou with Inspiration talismans :). Quite nice set. Unfortunately Regen doesn't trigger the effect.

Blade
11-13-2018, 11:27 AM
So far I have refused all offers, because in my eyes they were not worth the price. IC are a very valuable resource and relics are still the most important. I also expect the rewards to be even better by the end of the week.

Olevipoeg
11-13-2018, 12:16 PM
So far I have refused all offers, because in my eyes they were not worth the price. IC are a very valuable resource and relics are still the most important. I also expect the rewards to be even better by the end of the week.

For 500 IC you can get one minor stat bonus for one class. It doesn't change the course of any battle. But one attack buff could turn the battle in your favor.

Blade
11-13-2018, 12:44 PM
For 500 IC you can get one minor stat bonus for one class. It doesn't change the course of any battle. But one attack buff could turn the battle in your favor.

I guess I should have bought them. They don't fit into my current builds, but maybe they will be great in the future. My bad, but maybe they will be available somewhere in time.
On the other hand: most of my few losses are due to buff stealers so I don't want to give them more to steal :)
Also: if the minor stat bonus enables that you survive one attack more or kill one enemy more or get your fury meter full one round earlier this might help more than 1 additional buff. That's the great thing about the game, or? Soooo many possibilities, combinations, counters etc etc. I love it!

desprezo
11-13-2018, 01:16 PM
I guess I should have bought them. They don't fit into my current builds, but maybe they will be great in the future. My bad, but maybe they will be available somewhere in time.
On the other hand: most of my few losses are due to buff stealers so I don't want to give them more to steal :)
Also: if the minor stat bonus enables that you survive one attack more or kill one enemy more or get your fury meter full one round earlier this might help more than 1 additional buff. That's the great thing about the game, or? Soooo many possibilities, combinations, counters etc etc. I love it!

It did say "One Time only", but after buying my set, I saw the chains over the offer and information saying 18 days.
Maybe just a bug or maybe this will be a recurring "event".

Yup
11-13-2018, 04:54 PM

When every relic you need is more than 1,000 IC.. well.. I will, at times use IC on other less expensive things. It's not like I'm starting out and have no relics :)

WickermanBR
11-14-2018, 08:15 PM
I'm using it in the "Sekhemet" warrior godess, along with the echo talisman, adding to the healing of the angel's talisman (in the alchemist) she gets a really decent attack, often enough to wipe out the entire opposing team.
but still, it seems like this is still not the best way to use it.
As said, I hope that good use will appear for the warlord in the future.

Deathbat6120
11-14-2018, 08:25 PM
I've put my set on Osiris, and it seems to be working especially well. I used to have Echo on him because of his healing and increase attack buff, but Warlord not only grants him the occasional extra attack when he heals, it also grants him the extra offensive buffs nearly every turn, since he heals 99% of the time.

HuckFinn150
11-14-2018, 10:40 PM
I got a set and an using them on Musashi. So far they are nice, but still not maxed