PDA

View Full Version : where are the runes

Dank Brew
08-26-2016, 06:28 PM
Two days now I have got ZERO rune drops. Before, I was farming souls of the dead on hard and getting tons of runes. Now I can't get a single one, on ANY quest. What gives!!! I just don't get how people have multiple 5* talismans with these horrible drop rates. What is the damn secret? I play all day every day and I only have 2 5* talisman and only one is maxed.

mvmss
08-26-2016, 06:37 PM
Shell shock on madness. Play it over and over.

slauki
08-26-2016, 07:09 PM
i have a feeling, that they increased the drops today. i play circle of fire on underworld madness and a minute ago i got 2(!) 3*rainbow runes in one turn! i cannot remember, that i ever saw that after the update where they decreased the the droprates.

i also got 3(!!!!) 3* evo-shards (yellow) in one secret level today! i also never seen that before (unfortunatly i need the rainbows).

maybe just insane luck, but i doubt it

Beeboo
08-26-2016, 07:12 PM
I am Auto farming Battlefield Point of No Return Madness for Runes. Dropping 4 star runes.

Dutch
08-26-2016, 07:22 PM
Shadow in the valley underworld madness, manage to evolve 3 talismans to 5* today dropping good rainbow 3* evo runes

Dank Brew
08-26-2016, 07:22 PM
Usually souls of the dead on hard (underworld) drops 4* runes (sometimes 4 at a time) but now it doesn't drop crap lol
Shell shock on madness gave me 1 4* rune (used 40 sands of time for that 1 freaking rune )

Dank Brew
08-26-2016, 07:24 PM
Shadow in the valley underworld madness, manage to evolve 3 talismans to 5* today dropping good rainbow 3* evo runes

Havent made it to madness on underworld yet... Not strong enough... Hence the rune situation....

Baba-8301
08-26-2016, 07:29 PM
The secret was to farm the crap out of Underworld Madness two weeks ago

slauki
08-26-2016, 09:16 PM
The secret was to farm the crap out of Underworld Madness two weeks ago

had 3-4 days to farm underworld, then they changed the drops. but these few days helped me a lot...that was like paradise, when you compare it to now

Hypnos
08-26-2016, 09:17 PM
Agree with mvmss. Just started auto farming shell shocked and got consecutive 3* evo runes. I know it's still random but the fact that you can auto with just soldier eddie and it only takes 30 seconds makes it efficient rune farming.

slauki
08-26-2016, 09:30 PM
well, if it's not possible to farm higher, than i agree with shellshock. otherwise i would strongly recommend circle of fire

reasons:

1. you earn more than 4400 gold, thats pretty nice
2. you level up faster, because killing more and higher leveld enemies is speeding up the progress bar
3. more powerful items drop, which can be sold in the shop

i think it's the best level to farm, but it's hard to beat it on auto, i can make it about 85% of the time with 2 5* chracters with maxes talismans.
you can beat it with only 4* chars manually but the dumb automode makes it a lot more difficult