PDA

View Full Version : Auto play issues

HuckFinn150
11-13-2018, 04:45 PM
For the first time yesterday, I was doing the trooper grind and the ai seemed to be (for lack of a better word) stupid. I can auto on notb and other levels. I was playing a matter of life and death and the system allowed me to be killed twice. I have to wonder what's up as I have done this level with only an Eddie on manual. Had anyone else has this issue?

Yup
11-13-2018, 05:17 PM
New talismans I suspect... on the opposition. Or they've disabled relics... or made the opposition match relics boosts closer....

I haven't been killed but I have noticed that, at times, a battle I typically finish in 1 or 2 blows, is now taking 4 or 5. Like those Undead Skeletons on NotB -- I used to wipe them all out with only a couple hits. They never even got a turn. Now they seem to survive and actually get a turn! I still win, but they do seem a bit more resilient than previously. And my team hasnt' changed one iota other than maybe having MORE relics.

HuckFinn150
11-13-2018, 05:34 PM
I was playing this level to work on leveling up some toons and for me it was the eyeballs that got me. I was using DDE and the ai kept only using his one hit selection, instead of his basic kill'em so move. Sometimes I think the computer has it in for me lol

kkkreg5
11-13-2018, 10:14 PM
Maybe because "ride along" Edd talisman boost removed...

Zerynx
11-13-2018, 11:01 PM
I've noticed on the "Evo Material Hoard" Skull Quest if my DDE uses his Fury on the last level (The Bomber Boys) that the Gold ones return enough damage now to kill him. This never happened until recently. I use this SQ for the non Eddie troopers so it's annoying when you draw on that level.

HuckFinn150
11-13-2018, 11:15 PM
I thought that, but I normally use this level to work on leveling up my characters, because it's already been a safe place to run without getting killed. I guess a lot is changing with the game recently.