PDA

View Full Version : Charakters with disable passive effects?

Iced_Earth
11-14-2018, 01:24 PM
Hey, which Chars have active skills to disable passives? I know beast eddie, but i need more for those blockers in SS... really, there only Teams
With prisoner, magus Lilith or seth..

R1ck
11-14-2018, 01:33 PM
This thread may help you

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10506-I-ve-created-a-handy-guide-to-LOTB-Characters-and-their-Effects!

Malilpio
11-14-2018, 01:34 PM
Well, Sentinel Desert Guardian disables passive of a single target with basic attack. Also, Hallowed Eddie with Wide Arc power move (AoE). I'm sure there's more, but I'm unable to check it right now

Deathbat6120
11-14-2018, 02:05 PM
The following characters are able to disable passives in one way or another:
Eddies - Beast, Eternity, Hallowed, Run To The Hills
Sentinel - Desert Guardian
Gunner - Chopper, Prisoner
Assassin - Death Dog, Undead Axis Gunner.

As of right now, there aren't any Warrior or Magus class characters that can disable passives.

Muzzleloader
11-20-2018, 08:51 PM
There needs to be more toons who can disable passive. I am on SS level in gauntlet. The first team was emperor samari Eddie and 3 shinobi girls. Then 3 teams in a row with hallowed Eddie and m lilith, 2 have osiris.

Dont know how the top players get past these teams and still have teams for SSS level in gauntlet.

rags-6094
11-21-2018, 04:23 AM
There needs to be more toons who can disable passive. I am on SS level in gauntlet. The first team was emperor samari Eddie and 3 shinobi girls. Then 3 teams in a row with hallowed Eddie and m lilith, 2 have osiris.

Dont know how the top players get past these teams and still have teams for SSS level in gauntlet.

Hi Muzzleloader you might try hitting HE with damage over time effects, I'm having a fair degree of success killing him with burns to spite M Lillith still being active...
He only takes 50% damage whilst your hitting him, the rest takes effect as it becomes the defences turn..

You could try, Icarus, W Mayan Priestess, and a myriad of other minor characters with magic burn.. good luck !