PDA

View Full Version : Oh by the way guys I'm taking a break

Amarthir
11-18-2018, 02:04 AM

I'm a little late to the let's leave the game party, but things in my life have been getting pretty shook up between losing my job, cutting down spending and preparing for a week long trip to Washington for Thanksgiving. So I uninstalled the game about a week or so ago and I'm on break until night city starts (probably) my only regret is that during my time off I'm likely to miss out on getting Charlotte. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up in time but if not, I'm sure the next character will smack her across the room.

I've been needing this for a while now, I've spent the last few months chasing the last remaining characters (Pharoah Dog King, not much of a chase XD) and upgrading my relics (1,000 iron coins at a time) so there's not much in it for me these days. The only thing that kept me here was just to stand ground against everyone else who leaving. But in all honesty, the last couple events, (Shinobi, anyone?) have been life draining and a total bummer to me. I was initially excited to see the Venom Talismans at last but oh look they're locked behind paywall. Most exclusive talismans have been getting more and more wild these days. Yet we still don't see them in any game modes yet. Maybe a couple of the sub par ones will show up in night city, and the more team breaker sets will show up in Silent Planet (the demons of creation still need creating) but until then all we're doing is getting more characters and Talismans for arena and Gauntlet.

Before I go on rambling, I'd like to reiterate. I'm not leaving the game for good, I'm just taking a break due to real life stress and the desire for more interesting content. I'll jump back in when Night City comes out and I'll beat that in probably like a day, after that we'll see how we're feeling.

HuckFinn150
11-18-2018, 02:40 AM
Hang in there. Life has a way of working out. Enjoy the holiday with family and friends and the game be here when you return.

rags-6094
11-18-2018, 03:03 AM
Hi Amathir enjoy the time away stay safe, I'll still hold onto you as a loyal trooper for the sake of 16 or 17 days, have fun!

Cheers rags!

GotN
11-18-2018, 02:22 PM
Hey Amarthir, thanks for heads-up! Totally understand you! Ofc will keep you, as you are one of my longest running and most loyal troopers! See you around when NC comes out! Enjoy your time brother \m/

blade685
11-18-2018, 02:32 PM
good break for you and see you later :)

edsel
11-18-2018, 03:40 PM
Hey Amarthir you always got a place in my Troopers, when I see you active I will make a slot and send request. The game/forum really needs you to return when you can with your witty and honest input.

scott-5496
11-19-2018, 11:41 AM
Have some well earned time off - hopefully you come back refreshed and playing new content....!

Cheers

Amarthir
11-25-2018, 03:01 AM

Man, guys I've been gone for what, 3 weeks? But it feels more like 3 years. I've only been paying half attention to the events going on so I hope I didn't miss anything important that will never eeeevvverrr come back (lololol)

The new arena event sounds like fun and it'll juice up my relics a bit and I'll have a ton of fun ramping up this week's Gauntlet in return. (I hope I have enough ironite for the endeavor cuz y'know, that's what makes the world go 'round these days.

rags-6094
11-25-2018, 05:07 AM
I hope that means your loyal troopers get support too my friend?

Amarthir
11-25-2018, 06:05 AM
I hope that means your loyal troopers get support too my friend?

Most likely, I'm gonna have alot of free time from now on till I get a new job and after realizing I have NOTHING TO FRIGGIN DO, I'll probably suck up some spare time playing this game again.

Apparently I missed Mimic and Warlord talismans and the Magus Ninja Girl, boy they sounded cool.