PDA

View Full Version : First post and Loving this game so far!

Lost Soul
07-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Who else enjoying this game? I know I am. Loving the extra steps in the battles making it unique compare to other games like this. Graphics are on par too! Can't wait to see what the future holds! Keep up the awesome work!

Lost Soul

GaiusVagor
07-06-2016, 03:41 PM
I couldn't get enough of it yesterday. The mechanics, the story, the humor, the art-- all up to the standards you can expect with Maiden. I, myself, am looking forward to seeing how some of the Troopers pieces play out as more people join the game.

Ardezan
07-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Played yesterday evening and this morning. Already totally addicted x) The soundtrack has been executed amazingly well, interacting with the game. Wouldn't have expected this to be such a good game.

skidmaidenfan
07-08-2016, 05:44 AM
After a couple days of playing (I've never played RPG games b4) I like the game a lot. The Maiden graphics and music are awesome. So much for Black Jack, slots, and Topps Bunt. They have been shoved aside. I now carry my phone charger with me everywhere! The game has so many paths to advance and so many cool characters for a basic tap your screen phone game.