PDA

View Full Version : Cyborg Monday (Dungeon) - Fight in unique battles for Gunner themed rewards!

Leviathan
11-26-2018, 12:39 AM
A new limited time dungeon has appeared in the Time Rift!

From now until December 2nd at 4PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon and complete event challenges for Gunner themed rewards and your BEST CHANCE to collect Cyborg Eddie!

Blast through waves of Gunners in this latest dungeon to earn a wide variety of rewards. The first time you complete one of the 3 floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Rare Gunner Souls and Flash Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Gunner Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Primordial Talismans.

We also have a large number of Event Challenges! Complete these to earn Cyborg Eddie Soul Fragments, Ironite, Frontier Coins and Force Talismans! Finish all the Event Challenges to earn a total of 225 Cyborg Eddie Soul Fragments!

Event Bonus: Get 2x the regular amount of Cyborg Eddie Fragments from Heroic Souls! From November 26th to December 2nd at 4pm PT, all Heroic Souls opened will provide 20 Cyborg Eddie Fragments GUARANTEED!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with gearing up Cyborg Eddie:

Grab the “Cyborg Eddie Power Up Deal”! This provides Ironite, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Cyborg Eddie!
Grab the “Primordial Talisman Finisher Set”. If you are having trouble collecting all 6 talismans from the event Dungeon, or are sitting on an incomplete set from a previous event, you can buy two Primordial talisman for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Primordial Talismans)

Esquatcho
11-26-2018, 01:24 AM
Looks the goods! Any way we can get Flash & Force talismans apart from the special missions & winning each level 1st time?

Never seen Flash talis before, but sound like theyd have a great synergy with FotD Eddie!

GrimDusk
11-26-2018, 01:36 AM
Primordial Talismans are back! I am getting as many as possible.

Stormseye
11-26-2018, 02:44 AM
Primordial Talismans are back! I am getting as many as possible.

You will get 2 total from the description of the events and the Specials tab.

GrimDusk
11-26-2018, 02:48 AM

Nope! You can farm them in the actual Dungeon like how we could get Eclipse during Phantom Eddie's event.

Esquatcho
11-26-2018, 02:59 AM
Nope! You can farm them in the actual Dungeon like how we could get Eclipse during Phantom Eddie's event.

I will get 1 then? lol. This time, Im hoping I have a team strong enough to auto the 1st round of madness level at least!

HuckFinn150
11-26-2018, 03:30 AM
I just spent 45 minutes battling madness with only hallowed Eddie after the boys level killed my team. It's ridiculously hard. I finally gave up and let my Eddie be killed. I was running Wickerman, Astra, Val and Hallowed Eddie. I could never get Cyber low enough to kill, before he regained full power. I'm going to try again with DDE.

rags-6094
11-26-2018, 04:02 AM
Yeah it's stupidly hard, I can stay alive but can't get redan and cyborg's health down low enough before redan tops it up again, that's on auto.. I had to manually do it just to get the job done..
So my troopers are working there way through hard level.. it's cheaper on sot anyway..

rags-6094
11-26-2018, 04:04 AM

Will 2 x primordials be enough to get you a set Stormseye? Are you going to go for it?

Nifelheim
11-26-2018, 04:27 AM
Madness manual was easy with DDE fury, killed redan 1 shot. Havnt tried all warrior achievement. May need 2 valor sets...

HuckFinn150
11-26-2018, 05:00 AM
I ended up doing it with Crusader, Gunner Shinobi, Lady Azlov and warrior golden son. I had DDE on backup.

Esquatcho
11-26-2018, 05:01 AM
Anyone done this?

Event Bonus: Get 2x the regular amount of Cyborg Eddie Fragments from Heroic Souls! From November 26th to December 10th at 4pm PT, all Heroic Souls opened will provide 20 Cyborg Eddie Fragments GUARANTEED!

Just dump in a heroic soul (got crappy 3*, but only got PoM frags, no Cyborg...)

Edit: Scratch that - I see now that the 'bonus' starts after the event! Gotta wait until tomoz

Esquatcho
11-26-2018, 05:37 AM
I ended up doing it with Crusader, Gunner Shinobi, Lady Azlov and warrior golden son. I had DDE on backup.

I had a similar team, but couldnt seem to get through Redan. What did you end up doing to stop her?

Am seriously finding it impossible to complete on manual with my team!

Closest I get is using the madame, but she seems to only remove Redans buff when I dont REALLY need it! lol

Wait no: Madame got me there in the end! WooT!

Now to grind in hard. Wondering if any primordials will drop there at all?

AcesHigh189
11-26-2018, 06:00 AM
Any teams to pass madness. I really want Primordial Talismans. I dont have any of the Shinobi except warrior. My Doomsday Eddie justs keeps dieing on the first round.

rags-6094
11-26-2018, 06:04 AM
I gotta admit I am concerned there's too many events on at one time, to my memory there has never been 3 events on at one time before.
Now I do respect that a lot of newer ranks won't have Cyborg yet, it took me a very long time to pull him.. I can equally respect that different people want to play different parts of the game, Personally it's reached the point where my favourite parts of LOTB are Arena and Gauntlet but even I need to replenish level up shards and talisman levelling up runes.

If you had the ironite you could play this game 24/7 that's a bit concerning don't you think?
I guess we need to work out what's important to us and place the focus there..
For me overall it's still an awesome game, but it feels like a bit too much of a money grab at times..

Chaosego888
11-26-2018, 06:14 AM
Iron Eddie and 3 Lilths (Magus/Assassin/Gunner) is working on auto in madness. 2 refills with no defeats so far. It takes around 5 minutes so there has to be something better but I really don't have time to experiment too much with it

AcesHigh189
11-26-2018, 06:21 AM
Iron Eddie and 3 Lilths (Magus/Assassin/Gunner) is working on auto in madness. 2 refills with no defeats so far. It takes around 5 minutes so there has to be something better but I really don't have time to experiment too much with it
Just the right team I have all the characters. Any particular talismans for Assassin and Gunner Lilths.

noctrifius
11-26-2018, 06:32 AM
Just opened a heroic soul and got pom fragments (no cyborg ones) :(

Esquatcho
11-26-2018, 07:05 AM
Just opened a heroic soul and got pom fragments (no cyborg ones) :(

Yeah, if you read closely, its not going to happen until the heroic rotation changes tomorrow. Hope you only opened one!

Esquatcho
11-26-2018, 07:14 AM
I gotta admit I am concerned there's too many events on at one time, to my memory there has never been 3 events on at one time before.
Now I do respect that a lot of newer ranks won't have Cyborg yet, it took me a very long time to pull him.. I can equally respect that different people want to play different parts of the game, Personally it's reached the point where my favourite parts of LOTB are Arena and Gauntlet but even I need to replenish level up shards and talisman levelling up runes.

If you had the ironite you could play this game 24/7 that's a bit concerning don't you think?
I guess we need to work out what's important to us and place the focus there..
For me overall it's still an awesome game, but it feels like a bit too much of a money grab at times..

Good point. I have a vague recollection of there being the case last month. But perhaps it was only 2 events at the same time. Anyway, it really forces you to focus, or part complete, or smash a heap of ironite on sot playing 24/7.

That said, I think its something I could get used to. In a way, more chances to get that specific char/tali/other materials you actually need is probably a good thing. If it happens more often, maybe we just have to get used to dealing with the noise and just pick/choose?

Its probably not as nice for those like you who have all the chars and have been active for a long time. But for those of us still building, its pretty handy to be able to get 8-10 chances at beast eddie (even if not the beast!), a bunch of new IC for relics, a handful of new talis and assorted mats inc some legendaries! I only got 3* crap from my dark souls, but I've got 2 more to go grinding, but even accounting for that, its looking like being a decent week to improve the team!

Now, if only we could get some events to get 2 & 3* rainbow evo runes & shards please!!! I keep getting new chars and talis lately and no amount of grind gets enough mats to upgrade them!

vpachev
11-26-2018, 07:39 AM
When I saw the all warrior challenge I thought that getting Alexander recently was a good investment, oh boy was I wrong...

AcesHigh189
11-26-2018, 07:40 AM
Assassin and Magnus Lillith just die by the second level. Like

Chaosego888
11-26-2018, 08:00 AM
Just the right team I have all the characters. Any particular talismans for Assassin and Gunner Lilths.
The important ones are destiny on the Magus Lilith and Immunity and Life on the Gunner Lilith. I have Strike and either Guard or Energy on the Assassin Lilith... Can't remember what's on Iron Eddie

AcesHigh189
11-26-2018, 08:30 AM
Funny enough when I put the characters in the right right order all of a sudden I can auto-play the dungeon.

Banished
11-26-2018, 08:47 AM
Hello,

Used Hallowed eddie, magus lilith, the alchemist, horus. Went quite easily until the end (auto mode except the before last one fight I had to do manually).

I fight during ten minutes and have to quit to go to work. But I was far from finishing as you need to do true damages to have a chance...

Same team for Hard and went smooth.

AcesHigh189
11-26-2018, 09:08 AM
Funny enough when I put the characters in the right right order all of a sudden I can auto-play the dungeon.

Never mind. Can't seem to auto-play now on that dungeon. Just seem to keep losing have the characters at full, talismans at level 40 or above, all skill sharded but still cannot pass on auto-play.

Ip4
11-26-2018, 09:43 AM
any point using second set primordial?

madmanmeyer74
11-26-2018, 09:51 AM
For the All Warrior challenge, I have found some success with the following team:
Alexander Eddie (Echo/Prime)
W Allied Soldier (Necropolis/Power)
W Lilith (Redemption/Energy)
Sekhmet (Valor)
Have to play on manual however to have any chance at success.
Couple key strategies I have used:
-First round, used Sekhmet to eliminate some of the gold buffs then WAS to inflict heal block and hopefully permadeth on the Prisoners and Triksters.
-Take advantage of Sekhmet's fury to give yourself a second attack with all your toons. However, make sure you go into the final round with your fury ready to go or close enough that it will fill up before your first turn is over.
-Kill Redan first!! I used Alexander Ed to remove her Perfect Immunity which also does some nice damage to her. If her revenge doesn't trigger then I use WAS next to heal block her. Use Alexander Ed or Sekhmet to remove invincibility if necessary then finish her off.
-After she is dead, I focus on trying to take out Cyborg. Alexander Ed's basic present attack does decent damage against him.
-Try to avoid killing Osiris as he has Redemption talis and will give echo and physical reflect shield to whoever is still standing. That physical reflect shield can do significant damage against your all warrior team.
This team has not had a 100% success rate but it is best I could come up with. Hardest thing is keeping the entire team alive for the wins to count. Hope this helps.

AcesHigh189
11-26-2018, 09:53 AM
Well, it's like 80% of the time I lose and 20% I win. So like every 5 battles I win. I think there is a bug or something. Like what else could be the root of the problem. Especially when I am using the same set of characters and talismans that another player is using and yet they can win in 2 refills no loss and I am struggling to produce a win.

kgk56
11-26-2018, 10:02 AM
Ridiculously hard...
I will wait to complete the warrior challenge
For auto-grinding the dungeon on madness I use :
- DDE
- Redan
- Horus
- The Alchemist

desprezo
11-26-2018, 10:47 AM
What I find strange is the difference of power from hard to madness.
I'm able to farm hard on auto while leveling two gunner characters, possessed rockets (level 86) with primordials and corrupt droid (level 74) with eternals, plus DDE and Ibuki, and without getting a scratch.

I've only ran madness once, and with was on auto, with DDE, Ibuki, Osiris and Prisoner, and the team really struggled for the win, DDE dying in two different waves.

Anyone seen any primordial dropping?

scott-5496
11-26-2018, 11:21 AM
Not done madness yet btu the other two were nice and easy. Warrior sounds like a tough one on auto for sure! May need to manual it! The horror...LOL.

Anyway I can confirm that primordials are droppping in hard for sure as I auto that when I went to bed last night and woke up with 3 new ones to add to the three spare that I had from the last event -so now I thin it is five or six sets I have. So defo dropping in hard.

Pretty nice event I think - happy to auot hard to complete all but that last warrior target and will do that on manual as auto looks near to impossible - just tried it while typinbg this and made it to boss and got owned big time as was on lowish health from previous levels.....I like the challenge though so it is good to have this as something we have to manual on.

I used Clansman, Hellraiser, Shinobi and Sekhmet - not got Charlotte quite yet as was 5 frags short after Gauntlet so another two week wait for her!

Valor could be useful here I think.

kgk56
11-26-2018, 11:23 AM
Anyone seen any primordial dropping?

I got 3 Flash and 1 Primordial

Stormseye
11-26-2018, 11:40 AM
Went to bed last night with about 350 SoT farmed hard and woke up to 0 Primordial and 3 Flash.

Madness Warrior - Manual team

Phantom - Nightmare/Purge
Use Stained Glass a lot to remove all the buffs

Sekhmet- Valor - used for Fury extra turn and buff removal

Warrior Corrupt Rescuer - Echo/Advantage he hits hard and has 75% chance to remove all buffs with maxed Incinerate.

Warrior Undead Rescuer - Steel/Energy - good to steal from Redan and generate power for Corrupt Rescuer and blocker

Still need 4 more to finish then I will build Farm team but so far

DDE- Angel/Fate
Madam - Destiny/Sustaining
Assassin Hellraiser - Strike/Energy
Sekhmet - Valor

Auto farms in just under 2 minutes 15 battles so far no fails.

First stage is only stage where it could be close but haven’t lost yet.

xxxphantomfreakxxx
11-26-2018, 12:08 PM
You need fair and balanced gameplay. You guys do realize that you're making these Madness levels unbalanced. Sure we all get it, it shouldn't be to easy...there needs to be a challenge. But making these levels
1. Set's Betrayal
2. Behind The False Mask
3. Cyborg Dungeon
Unrealistically hard, almost unbeatable...is to much ! It's going to kill the game. Especially if this is what everyone has to look forward to with Night City. Think about this for a minute 2.5 years waiting for Night City and if this is what people can expect...they're going to leave in the boatloads !

I mean these are just some of the bugs people have been dealing with in Cyborg Dungeon
1. A player has a character or talismans that remove and or steal blue and golden buffs, they don't work...nothing is removed or stolen.
2. The Enemy shakes off any debuffs like they never even happened, they heal left and right, can't heal block because even if you get it to trigger they heal anyway.
3. Even if a player finishes Madness in a quick and timely fashion, it says it ends in a draw ! Since when does anything outside of the Arena or Gauntlet end in a draw anyway ? I've had this happen myself already...didn't get the win, it says draw
4. Last night while trying to win at least once on madness when the enemy attacks one character another character dies...and before you ask, no I had no character and or talisman to account for another character taking damage instead
5. During one boss fight on madness there was no perfect immortality in play, got lucky and Doomsday Eddie's fury finally triggered removing all buffs, Gunner Lilith takes the kill shot...yet Cyborg Eddie revived anyway ! The Battle ends and instead of a win it's "Draw"

There has to be fair and balanced gameplay ! I've known many, many console games over the decades that have had their release date pushed back until the developers could fix the battle mechanics system for a more fair and balanced gameplay where the deck wasn't stacked all in the enemies favor instead of the player, making it unduly hard

PLEASE Fix this

Cefiar
11-26-2018, 12:36 PM
I had no problem completing madness on auto with a normal team. But the Warrior one is quite a pain in the rear.

Think I'll be looking at a number of the ideas listed earlier (and rejigging my talismans on some characters) to get this done. :/

Shaolin85london
11-26-2018, 01:02 PM
I had no problem completing madness on auto with a normal team. But the Warrior one is quite a pain in the rear.

Think I'll be looking at a number of the ideas listed earlier (and rejigging my talismans on some characters) to get this done. :/

Five minutes, roughly, on autoplay. Beside sow and gunner frags haven't seen any primordial dropping

Muzzleloader
11-26-2018, 01:23 PM
I haven't tried the madness level yet. Can anyone help the players who dont have all the OP talisman or toons. Some may just be trying to beat madness for the one bonus.

I've played about 30 battles to clear the sentinal and gunner challenges, no primordial or even SoW.

Banished
11-26-2018, 01:32 PM
nice with Charlotte!

Banished
11-26-2018, 01:33 PM
I haven't tried the madness level yet. Can anyone help the players who dont have all the OP talisman or toons. Some may just be trying to beat madness for the one bonus.

I've played about 30 battles to clear the sentinal and gunner challenges, no primordial or even SoW.

Received some SoW but no primordial and I autoplay hard

URock
11-26-2018, 01:42 PM
"IS THIS AN OUT OF SEASON APRIL FOOL'S JOKE?"

I tried the warrior challenge and failed two times in the first round. Lost motivation to do this shit again. I give a shit on primordials, because you need them only for arena if you have time to play 24/7.

HuckFinn150
11-26-2018, 02:03 PM
I had a similar team, but couldnt seem to get through Redan. What did you end up doing to stop her?

Am seriously finding it impossible to complete on manual with my team!

Closest I get is using the madame, but she seems to only remove Redans buff when I dont REALLY need it! lol

Wait no: Madame got me there in the end! WooT!

Now to grind in hard. Wondering if any primordials will drop there at all?
I focused on her, due to getting irritated at her constant counterstrike. Too me 2 turns to eliminate her, with get healing. After that I focused on Osiris. After those were gone Cyborg was easy. Too me about 25 minutes. The battle wasn't bad, but the time they took made it undesirable. I won't be playing any other rounds on this level.

scott-5496
11-26-2018, 02:09 PM
I have had primordial drop (3) so they are dropping in hard level at least.

Peppoah
11-26-2018, 02:32 PM
Wow, I didn’t expect it’ll work. I gave it a try and lost Charlotte and Shekmet in the first round. I thought WTF. In the third and fourth round they were revived and I won the fight after 4:13 min. Thumbs up, Felice!

Five minutes, roughly, on autoplay. Beside sow and gunner frags haven't seen any primordial dropping

scott-5496
11-26-2018, 02:52 PM
Only done one manual on madness and worked great with the following:

Clansman (death and power) probably better tallies to use on him but there what was there!
Sekhmet (valor)
W Hellraiser (echo)
Warrior Shinobi (echo)

Was able to get a couple of furies to triger per wave at least. Didn't lose anyone. Not used auto yet but have my doubt it will work as it was touch and go a few times. Last level just focused on Cyborg and he was gone quick with echo triggering a few times.

desprezo
11-26-2018, 03:32 PM
I have had primordial drop (3) so they are dropping in hard level at least.

How many runs Scott?
I've done 78 so far, still note a single drop.

desprezo
11-26-2018, 03:40 PM
How many runs Scott?

Well, on run 80, while completing the sentinel mission on normal, had one primordial drop.

Stormseye
11-26-2018, 03:42 PM
Over 800 SoT used. Only 15 runs on normal, 15 on hard and rest on Madness. 2 Primordials, 3 flash. Went ahead and grabbed the two from the store for 500 ironite.
Guess I need to change my signature. I will say that this is still a better event than the flat out paying 50 bucks to get those talismans. Even of they don't match, the set is done. I also picked up 43 SoW from farming so back to that grind now.

Drop rates are pretty dismal on Madness. Maybe they are better on hard but I am done mostly wirh this event.

Shaolin85london
11-26-2018, 03:43 PM
Wow, I didn’t expect it’ll work. I gave it a try and lost Charlotte and Shekmet in the first round. I thought WTF. In the third and fourth round they were revived and I won the fight after 4:13 min. Thumbs up, Felice!

U got the trick here, phantom is either good on reviving and dealing dmg and sleeping time. I run mine with counterstrike and immortal. Cheers

edsel
11-26-2018, 03:46 PM
Shaolin-excellent setup walks right through madness warrior. Thanks master! And Stormseye, Primordials are dropping so are you gonna be changing your signature soon? You deserve a set without paying 50bucks in the store. 5038

natasar
11-26-2018, 04:03 PM
My team for auto madness: DDE (Fate, Guard), M Lilith (Destiny, Immunity), Horus (Eternal), Osiris (Strike, Energy). Takes a while (around 6 to 7 minutes), but have not recorded a loss yet (only around 10 runs played with the setup though).

natasar
11-26-2018, 04:35 PM
[...]

Still need 4 more to finish then I will build Farm team but so far

DDE- Angel/Fate
Madam - Destiny/Sustaining
Assassin Hellraiser - Strike/Energy
Sekhmet - Valor

Auto farms in just under 2 minutes 15 battles so far no fails.

First stage is only stage where it could be close but haven’t lost yet.

Wow! Just gave this team a try (with a little different talisman setup: DDE with Fate/Guard; Madam with Destiny/Immunity) and it works like a charm here too (2:30 min best time so far).

Thanks, Stormseye!

Muzzleloader
11-26-2018, 04:37 PM
I hope everyone ran GoF last BNW event. We have had a lot of yellow talisman sets dropping. I guess they are going to make everyone grind BNW to be able to evolve all the talisman. The newer players are in shock on how to pick what to evolve and what resources to spend. Imagine a new player purchasing the talisman package, 270 3* evo runes, 12 million gold, and the runes themselves to evolve them all. That doesnt Inclued all the recent dropped sets.

Ip4
11-26-2018, 05:14 PM
this is smart move from davs giving all this 6 talismans(valor,primordial...) last few weeks,they planning something big when night city come,this all will be past,i didn't used ironite for any of this 3 events and saving all resources for next month...

scott-5496
11-26-2018, 05:22 PM
How many runs Scott?

I did a a mega refill last night so whatever that is!

Cheers

Stormseye
11-26-2018, 05:42 PM
Just dropped another 400 SoT and got 0 talisman of any kind farming Hard exclusively. Need 37 more clears to complete event. Did pick up 13 Rare Gunner Souls and I now have 485 Cyborg Frags but he would be just another dupe for me. Have gained 62 SoW from all dungeon clears. Signature changed. Fighting the flu so quite bleary eyed and brain not making words good. Nyquil kicking in....

Tim28213
11-26-2018, 05:46 PM
I like the change. Subtle... LOL

Yup
11-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Is teh Cyborg dungeon supposed to be dropping Primordial talismans???

I've been running the Madness level (auto replay) since the rollover.. got the 3 Flash talismans for the first runs, but have seen zero talismans since then.. not a single Primordial.. and the "event" tab list Force talismans as rewards... so.. where are the Primordials??

Also.. there'a a weird glitch with the Cyborg Ed on the Madness level... much of the time (but not all of the time) he HEALS when he takes straight physical damage. He's at a sliver of health. I hit him with Alex Ed for +60k damage I see teh RED number.... but he HEALS that much.... WTF??? Don't tell me it's due to talismans.. the Primordials on him don't do that (at least no Primordial set I have does that).. and the Osiris/Other guy are dead so they can't be doing it.. and he has no buffs visible.

blade685
11-26-2018, 06:38 PM
i don't have any shinobi and charlotte what a pain to do warrior: 2 defeat 1 win....i think the more bad mission i have done in that game
I stop here and will search a better setup later....
Good luck for new players........

desprezo
11-26-2018, 06:52 PM
Two mega refills, 1 primordial...
Need one more to complete my second set, I'll keep grinding, but no more refills.

druid138
11-26-2018, 07:01 PM
I just hit my 200th run and have seen only one Primordial so far . . .

mikmar
11-26-2018, 07:30 PM

WTF !!! WTF !!! WTF !!!

90 runs, 10 normal, 50 hard, 30 madness and no primordial !!!

WTF !!! WTF !!! WTF !!!

edsel
11-26-2018, 07:43 PM
Best time for warrior madness challenge so far. 5039

blade685
11-26-2018, 07:52 PM
Best time for warrior madness challenge so far. 5039

GG no charlotte here :p
You re tallismans?

R1ck
11-26-2018, 08:29 PM
No Charlotte, no Phantom, thanks RNG

edsel
11-26-2018, 08:32 PM
GG no charlotte here :p
You re tallismans?

Angel and Nightmare on Phantom, Echo and Advantage on Charlotte, Valor on Sehkmet, Guard and Redemption on the pooch. Just finished all even 4 mega refills and got 4 Primordials to complete my 6th set. These Will versions will work better on physical damage allies like Prisoner and Gunner Sandworm.

mikmar
11-26-2018, 09:03 PM
Angel and Nightmare on Phantom, Echo and Advantage on Charlotte, Valor on Sehkmet, Guard and Redemption on the pooch. Just finished all even 4 mega refills and got 4 Primordials to complete my 6th set. These Will versions will work better on physical damage allies like Prisoner and Gunner Sandworm.

where do you farm ??
120 runs so far for me and not a single primordial talisman, mostly on hard, but about 30 on madness ...
Is it possible ?????????????????????

edsel
11-26-2018, 10:57 PM
2 came from madness manual and 2 from hard on auto. Went over 100 passes w/o any drops, then after I gave up on non existent drop rates they popped up. For 600 ironite=4 mega refills get 4 Primordials is cheaper than 500 for 2 in store. Just frustratingly sparse.

blade685
11-26-2018, 11:16 PM

it work on auto with charlotte?

Mizrael
11-26-2018, 11:19 PM
I can’t believe that i’ve just read 7 pages of comments and no one has mentioned it yet!

The first ever level with....VOCALS!!! :P
(@Kaz: a Krampus as a reward for being first will do ;) )

Muzzleloader
11-26-2018, 11:22 PM
What's the best warrior team, excluding Charlotte that has been tried. I haven't tried hellhound. I used phantom, sekmet, death dog and undead rescuer, it worked but barely. I may try using corrupt rescuer or warrior shinobi.

druid138
11-27-2018, 12:00 AM
I can’t believe that i’ve just read 7 pages of comments and no one has mentioned it yet!

Aha, yes!!! I noticed that, too! A very nice touch! \m/

Stormseye
11-27-2018, 01:04 AM
What's the best warrior team, excluding Charlotte that has been tried. I haven't tried hellhound. I used phantom, sekmet, death dog and undead rescuer, it worked but barely. I may try using corrupt rescuer or warrior shinobi.

Corrupt Rescuer does nice damage and has 75% chance to remove beneficial effects from all enemies and 50% to remove Golden Effects. He is awesome to start your turn on first wave.

Esquatcho
11-27-2018, 02:27 AM

Smokes YES!!! Its awesome too!

Esquatcho
11-27-2018, 02:30 AM
80 odd runs so far for me and 1 Primordial doing hard on auto. So 8 refills = 240 ironite each talis. Thats about on part with the purchase. If youre buying ironite (which Im not), you're better off buying the mega pack really!

Amarthir
11-27-2018, 02:51 AM
This is a neat little dungeon to grind some free stuff out of I suppose.

For those of you who have the means, this team clears 100% madness on auto. I'm not interested in the warrior rewards.

Hallowed Eddie: Angel+Thorn
Osiris: Redemption+Sacrificial
Icarus: Destiny+Sustianing
Madam: Oracle

This team never ever comes close to dying ever. And it clears house in 4-5 minutes each run.

thealchemist
11-27-2018, 06:13 AM
131 runs on hard and no sign of a primordial talisman as yet. I think I just got my first lot of Frontier Coins right now too. If it continues to be just gunner fragments and SoW for the most part I don't see myself keeping this grinding up. At least last time we had 2 weeks to get a 6 talisman set, 1 week might not be enough this time around...

Banished
11-27-2018, 09:11 AM
I don't count my runs in hard mode but no primordial at all...

I managed to finish madness mode manually with:
Hallowed eddie (purge/steel)
Osiris
Gunner lilith
Alchemist

kgk56
11-27-2018, 09:37 AM
182 runs & 3 Primordials. I play auto on hard & madness
DDE
Madam
Redan
Alchemist

I won't probably not succeed the warrior challenge so I will buy with badges the last Force talis I'm missing.

Lthepostman
11-27-2018, 10:22 AM
Well, I really wanted a second set of primordials but I guess I'll have to give up...None of them dropped in hard mode after 100+ runs. I wanted to autofarm madness but I can't seem to find the right team. I usually complete all the achievements but this time the warrior task seems to be impossible for me as I lack sekmeth, phantom ED and valor talismans (the only 6-set I don't have :( )

vpachev
11-27-2018, 10:32 AM
About 100 runs, at least half on madness and got 2 primordials, so they are dropping more or less. Frontier coins on the are hand are even rarer for me.

My team clears madness in 4-5 minutes:

DDE - eclipse (or whatever the name of the 6-set purple set)
S Corrupt rescuer - green 6 set
Blue Shinobi - oracle
Redan - Destiny/Life

desprezo
11-27-2018, 10:44 AM
Well, I really wanted a second set of primordials but I guess I'll have to give up...None of them dropped in hard mode after 100+ runs. I wanted to autofarm madness but I can't seem to find the right team. I usually complete all the achievements but this time the warrior task seems to be impossible for me as I lack sekmeth, phantom ED and valor talismans (the only 6-set I don't have :( )

Same here, still waiting to complete my Valor set, only managed to get 4 talis during the event...

kgk56
11-27-2018, 10:51 AM
& now the game freeze on the last stage :(

mikmar
11-27-2018, 12:01 PM
190 runs, 150 on hard and NO I say NOT A SINGLE DROP of primordial talisman !!!!
I suspected a rip off from Nodding Frog, and so it was for me ...
I give up with no hope ....

thealchemist
11-27-2018, 12:02 PM
Over 200 runs the vast majority (over 180) of which have been on hard and still no primordials to be seen. I dont mind grinding but these drop rates are ridiculous. Just one would be nice just to give me some hope of getting my FIRST set ffs.

URock
11-27-2018, 12:31 PM
Nodding Frog want us to burn our ironite and then buy more to get these rare items & toons. Welcome to capitalism!

mikmar
11-27-2018, 01:13 PM
Nodding Frog want us to burn our ironite and then buy more to get these rare items & toons. Welcome to capitalism!

Yes, I absolutely know that, but this time they passed the limit.
And I picked the 2 primordials pack for 500 ironite before grinding ...
I was convinced that was a full primordial set ...
I am completely ripped off ...

URock
11-27-2018, 01:41 PM
The only possibility to change this is to quit playing. As long as people put money into this game they won't listen to us.

mikmar
11-27-2018, 01:53 PM
The only possibility to change this is to quit playing. As long as people put money into this game they won't listen to us.

I am not sure about that ...
It can be the contrary ...
If I spend so much money and so much time into the game, I have the right to pretend that the product works well, specially if I pay with money.
If I pay and you give me nothing in return, it's a rip off.
Anyway, if you give me nothing in return, I will no more spend into the game for sure !!

Muzzleloader
11-27-2018, 01:57 PM
I ran just over 100 runs with a mix of hard and madness without a primordial. The last event some people pulled a lot of purple while others didn't. It took me 1300 runs for all six purple talisman. If the rates are the same as last event it s appears to be about 150 runs per talisman. The last event you needed 1200 battles to complete all missions, I dont see why they would change the drop rates.

desprezo
11-27-2018, 02:20 PM
3 mega refill, a little over 200 runs got me 2 primordial that I needed to complete my second set.
Besides the mandatory madness run, and the 15 needed for sentinel mission, all other runs were on hard.

I'll keep grinding on hard, since the ironite and SOW drops are not bad at all.

EnricoPalazzo
11-27-2018, 02:22 PM
I am not sure about that ...
It can be the contrary ...
If I spend so much money and so much time into the game, I have the right to pretend that the product works well, specially if I pay with money.
If I pay and you give me nothing in return, it's a rip off.
Anyway, if you give me nothing in return, I will no more spend into the game for sure !!

Sorry, there's one major flaw in your reasoning:
You assume that NF is interested in keeping long-term players in the game, while everything in the last couple of months has shown that they are only after the quick money from new players who can be milked for a short time before they fade away again.
Factor that in, and you see that you will never change anything - but then again, what will?
Sorry, this is more bleak than I originally intended, but as a long-term player, you either accept that or you leave.

Edit: typos

kgk56
11-27-2018, 02:32 PM
Well for some they drop ... but slooowwwlyyyy 200 runs and 3 primordials ... the first one come after only 5~10 runs, the second after 100+, the third after 130 ...

and for the eclipse event, I get 5 complete sets and it didn't took me 1300 runs

kgk56
11-27-2018, 02:35 PM
Yes, I absolutely know that, but this time they passed the limit.
And I picked the 2 primordials pack for 500 ironite before grinding ...
I was convinced that was a full primordial set ...
I am completely ripped off ...

It was not a rip off ... you just didn't read the mention "2 talismans / not a complete set"

edsel
11-27-2018, 02:54 PM
Primordials are nice to have, but nothing like before they were nerfed after the first week of introduction. One thing for sure, this talisman set has been the target of much anguish, frustration, and player focus!

kgk56
11-27-2018, 02:59 PM
Primordials are nice to have, but nothing like before they were nerfed after the first week of introduction. One thing for sure, this talisman set has been the target of much anguish, frustration, and player focus!

Just to think that I barely use 'em (set on the prisonner, useless on Arena)

natasar
11-27-2018, 04:08 PM

Would be really interested in this too, since I will get Charlotte only after the end of the ongoing gauntlet stage. All teams I tried so far, failed badly already on the first stage (including Phantom, Sekhmet, Shinobi and Hellhound – I do not have many warrior relics though). I will give your team a try. Did you run it manually or on auto?

T-Man
11-27-2018, 04:47 PM
161 runs and 0 Primordial drops. Something has to be wrong here.

Muzzleloader
11-27-2018, 05:51 PM
Natasar,Natalie, I ran phantom, sekmet, death dog, and WCR on manual lost the first time on the first wave, easily won the second.if you get past the first wave it is much easier. Still need to try other teams.

If WCR steals the buffs from the start it may work. I may swap hellhound or shinobi for ACR or death dog to get a reliable team.

I have full health relics and a few other red relics, not that many.

Stormseye
11-27-2018, 05:53 PM
200 runs to finish achievement and only 2 talismans. The last 40 were done on Normal all the others on Hard/Madness. I still think they would have had a much better sales results if they had pieced out the talismans sets. $5.99 per set and they would have sold tons. During the last Eclipse event I received 0 talismans and after I finished the minimum achievement I never went back.

Phantom/Sekhmet/Warrior Corrupt Rescuer/Warrior Undead Rescuer was my team but it was all manual. 15 fights and it did not take more than 5 min for each run. Spread over two days was no big deal. First stage, lead off with WCR Incinerate, then WUR (any target), then Sekhmet, then Phantom False Mask (I use Purge and Nightmare so he has a chance to steal more buffs, perfect Sleep from ability and talismans and vanish the party to keep you safe from next attack). Second round should be easy cleanup. Use Sekhmet last for Fury to make sure you go twice. After that all other stages are easy. Hallowed Stage lead off with False Mask to sleep the 2 Osiris then all damage to Hallowed. Echo on WCR triggers quite a bit and he hits descent. Sekhmet last for Fury to make sure HE dies. Don't trust that Sekhmet will kill if HE has just a sliver of health. The AI will not allow you to kill with just basic attack. You need to overkill that stage. If you don't, HE will run his 3 turn phase and the Osiris' will PI and heal all. Can still beat it but its more time wasted and you have a chance for HE to permadeath one of your allies and you will fail.

I posted my non-warrior auto farm team earlier in this thread. Best time was 1:49, average was 2:25 with 1 loss in 60 runs.

druid138
11-27-2018, 06:01 PM

I have run over 30 SoT fills so far (29 bought with 870 Ironite) in the dungeon and have seen only two Primordials. This is a pretty brutal drop rate.

R1ck
11-27-2018, 07:17 PM
My team for warrior achievement:

Alexander with valor
W undead rescuer - immunity steel and random green
Angel of fear explosive immunity random green
Sekhmet echo and immunity

Played manual an took 3 minutes and a half on average
There were times i didn't receive any attack, making the right movements to have plenty extra turns
Boss wave is easy, Alexander removes immunity on redan, then undead rescuer removes revenge it's almost all done. Sekhmet fury to finish them fast.

Almost 200 runs and got 3 talismans, + 1 extra I had I am missing 2 to get my 4th set.
Not decided yet to go for them.

Symbiote
11-27-2018, 07:45 PM
It is just stupid on these Events, that they make these Characters without passives like Health Down things, immune against this..,
These characters DON'T have any of these passives.., but because they are "Boss".., this is just stupid..,

Event is ok, but i don't like these "unfair" buffs for characters who don't have them!
You can do this at a boss like Dragon King, because he is a boss himself, but why for characters who don't have these stats.., what i see, they are even immune against sleep and all this stuff? oh man...

But i like the goodies we can get from this dungeon. That's nice. (but what i read in case of the Primordial.., that's sound really not nice.., need some from the subtype WILL)
But Cyborg Eddie isn't my goal. I had so many of him, after the first one.., it's like he got produced too often in the Cyborg Industry. xD

Muzzleloader
11-27-2018, 08:17 PM
Stormseye,

I tried your team and lost the first battle in the first wave, won the second battle. Both battles my whole team was silenced on the first round so I could not use any power moves. How do you counter that situation. It may be you have enough relics to withstand their turn. Once I passed the 1st wave it was easy.

Waffen
11-27-2018, 08:45 PM
161 runs and 0 Primordial drops. Something has to be wrong here.

Same here. I was hoping I can get my first set with this event but I give up now. I would rather spend the SOT grinding for evo materials or gold.

blade685
11-27-2018, 09:03 PM
This is a neat little dungeon to grind some free stuff out of I suppose.

For those of you who have the means, this team clears 100% madness on auto. I'm not interested in the warrior rewards.

Hallowed Eddie: Angel+Thorn
Osiris: Redemption+Sacrificial
Icarus: Destiny+Sustianing
Madam: Oracle

This team never ever comes close to dying ever. And it clears house in 4-5 minutes each run.

Why do you use sacrificial if you never near the death?
And what is Sustianing?

Stormseye
11-27-2018, 09:44 PM
And what is Sustianing?

Two set Sentinel Talisman that heals all allies for 3% of Max HP every turn and heals for additional 3% for every beneficial effect on the wearer which is why they are awesome with Destiny sets.

Muzzleloader - check your inbox

Amarthir
11-27-2018, 10:11 PM
Why do you use sacrificial if you never near the death?
And what is Sustianing?

Because this is also my arena team and shit happens every once in a while. Tbh I was thinking about replacing them with something like Energy or.. well, Energy. I just don't have 3 mystical energy talismans. Or, I dunno, I might, I'll check in a bit but I dunno, I just kinda like the Sacrificial set. It's kinda a lame set but also kinda useful too. Like you can use Osiris's power move to give him Perfect Immunity and Perfect Immortality and so like he'll die, heal everyone and Grant them echo and physical reflect shields, (from redemption) and then he'll bounce back out ready to keep charging.

blade685
11-27-2018, 11:20 PM
ok :) i don't have that talismans, must pay to have them?
Never see them in normal game i think

jeff-3007
11-27-2018, 11:55 PM
Why so much discussion? Primordials aren't really dropping, no rewards other than 10 SOW for the first achievement, art design is weak. Worth completing each difficulty once then move on. Night City, baby!

rags-6094
11-28-2018, 05:35 AM
Can anyone tell me are the primordials a possibility just farming madness with a standard all round team or do you have to complete the warrior quests etc to get them? I could check the event quests but I am farming troopers ATM...

druid138
11-28-2018, 05:40 AM
Can anyone tell me are the primordials a possibility just farming madness with a standard all round team or do you have to complete the warrior quests etc to get them? I could check the event quests but I am farming troopers ATM...

Primordials are a random loot drop, not an event achievement award. So, any team farming any level of the dungeon has a chance to get them.

rags-6094
11-28-2018, 05:52 AM
Thanks Druid I wasn't going to bother with the class specific parts as from memory there was nothing truly beneficial to me.
But I have two spare primordials from eons ago so figured I may as well try for 2 at least then I can grab the last two from the store.. may as well have a second set..

I would imagine ones best chance of them is madness so I've put together DDE(fate, Angel) Sekhmet(Valor) MLillith(Destiny/Sustaining) Alchemist(Angel/can't remember the other talisman)..

Thanks again!

druid138
11-28-2018, 06:27 AM
I have run over 30 SoT fills so far (29 bought with 870 Ironite) in the dungeon and have seen only two Primordials. This is a pretty brutal drop rate.

I just got my 4th Primordial after about 45 SoT fills. I've been running on the Hard dungeon - Madness is probably better.

desprezo
11-28-2018, 10:41 AM
I was running my troopers through the normal level, and to my surprise, got two more primordial, so that makes 4 in total for me.
Let's see if I'm lucky enough to get the full set.

kgk56
11-28-2018, 11:05 AM
Maybe you can get 2 Primodial for each level ?

Cefiar
11-28-2018, 11:36 AM
I currently have 5 and mainly been playing Hard.

Except now I'm getting the "We're having trouble contacting our servers" message. *sigh*

kgk56
11-28-2018, 11:41 AM
I currently have 5 and mainly been playing Hard.

Except now I'm getting the "We're having trouble contacting our servers" message. *sigh*

OK so I go back to hard (as everyday) ... still locked at 3

As for Me, the screen sometimes freeze before a fight

Symbiote
11-28-2018, 02:54 PM
Why so much discussion? Primordials aren't really dropping, no rewards other than 10 SOW for the first achievement, art design is weak. Worth completing each difficulty once then move on. Night City, baby!

Don't get too excited too early..,

Maybe it's just Bug City. ;)

Gauntlet is out of beta (respectively they removed only the beta badge. ^^) and is still bugged as hell..,
The Talismans aren't fixed.., characters still have sets, what they CAN'T HAVE..,
Today i met a Benjamin Breeg Eddie and Assassin Child of the Damned with Destiny Talisman. :rolleyes:

Would be better to wait.., and see what they will deliver us..,

Giacomo Farinacci
11-28-2018, 03:32 PM
What about the primordials drop rate? Is it the same in each difficluty level or it' s better farming the harder one??

mikmar
11-28-2018, 03:37 PM
What about the primordials drop rate? Is it the same in each difficluty level or it' s better farming the harder one??

I think there's absolutely no hope to complete a full set, whatever you do.
My result:

after 215 runs NOT A SINGLE PRIMORDIAL TALISMAN DROP, the most on hard !!!!!!!!
I gived up !!!!

TheAlbatross-1864
11-28-2018, 04:38 PM
Back when the eclipse talismans were in a dungeon like this it took me 1200 runs to get a set. Ive ran this dungeon i little over 200 times with no talismans though.

natasar
11-28-2018, 04:47 PM
Been farming madness basically since the event started (around 2 mega-refills per day) and just completed a primordial set from this event. So at least for me they are dropping (however, at a much lower rate than the eclipse talismans in the Phantom Eddie dungeon).

scott-5496
11-28-2018, 06:29 PM
Just RNG at play I think. I have completed one set (needed 3) and one away from a second set being completed too. I have done just over 200 runs - mostly a mix of hard and madness with only some on easy. Yesterday I got none, but got two today.

Yup
11-28-2018, 08:01 PM
130+ runs in Cyborg Madness.. ONE Primordial drop.. seriously?

Typically stingy devs.

Waffen
11-28-2018, 09:25 PM
Thanks Druid I wasn't going to bother with the class specific parts as from memory there was nothing truly beneficial to me.
But I have two spare primordials from eons ago so figured I may as well try for 2 at least then I can grab the last two from the store.. may as well have a second set..

I would imagine ones best chance of them is madness so I've put together DDE(fate, Angel) Sekhmet(Valor) MLillith(Destiny/Sustaining) Alchemist(Angel/can't remember the other talisman)..

Thanks again!

I am trying to put a team together to run madness on auto if possible. Or even manually if I have to.
Can someone please suggest alternatives to the following that I am missing:

Angel talisman
Sustaining talisman
Alchemist

I ran hard auto more than 250 times with no primordial drops. So Hopefully madness will be a bit more generous.

Just in case you want to take a look at my rooster, my login is: waffen-7837.

grigorow
11-28-2018, 09:32 PM
I am trying to put a team together to run madness on auto if possible. Or even manually if I have to.
Can someone please suggest alternatives to the following that I am missing:

Angel talisman
Sustaining talisman
Alchemist

I ran hard auto more than 250 times with no primordial drops. So Hopefully madness will be a bit more generous.

Just in case you want to take a look at my rooster, my login is: waffen-7837.

I'm running madness on auto with 100% success with this team: Benji + Prisoner + Set - Purple Lilith.

Hope this helps.

Deathbat6120
11-28-2018, 10:00 PM
After 250~ runs, I finally got the three Primordials I needed to complete my first set. Also claimed a Cyborg from the Heroic Soul frag drops (As well as Samurai from the soul itself), so I think this event is over for me. Personally, I feel that it hasn't been a particularly great event with the drop rates and all, but at least they did bring the Primordials back, and I do like the temp dungeons added in every now and then.
Now to save up Ironite for the next set of events!

Waffen
11-28-2018, 10:05 PM
After 250~ runs, I finally got the three Primordials I needed to complete my first set. Also claimed a Cyborg from the Heroic Soul frag drops (As well as Samurai from the soul itself), so I think this event is over for me. Personally, I feel that it hasn't been a particularly great event with the drop rates and all, but at least they did bring the Primordials back, and I do like the temp dungeons added in every now and then.
Now to save up Ironite for the next set of events!

250 runs on hard or madness?

I am over 250 on hard and not even a single primordial lol. I think ima give up after today.

Killljoy-8322
11-28-2018, 10:45 PM
So I've just completed 100 runs on this trying to drop primordial talismans. And I have ZERO ZILCH,FUCKING NOTHING .
Just about lost the will to keep playing this game with this bullshit

thealchemist
11-29-2018, 12:38 AM
I now have 3 primordial talismans and all have come from madness. I've given up on trying to farm on hard, seems you have to be very lucky to get any to drop from there. Only problem with running on madness is auto is really unreliable. DDE, Assassin Lilith, Alchemist and The Madam provides lots of healing and cleansing, as long as the Alchemist sticks to his basic or power skills more often than not. Which he doesn't do on auto....I've lost my assassin lilith and madam on occasion so have to go back from auto to manual around the last 2 waves to make sure I clear it. Total pain in the arse. But one more and I will just buy the remaining 2, this grinding is a joke. Night City better be really really good devs...

T-Man
11-29-2018, 12:44 AM
I pulled 9-10 eclipse from this dungeon last time. They were dropping from the start. I expected to pick up a few primordial will type talisman here. It was the only thing I was after with this event. I quit counting, but 250 or so runs, and still zero. Only refilling enough to complete trooper runs at this point. I'm just wondering if the drop rate % is that low this time, or is something broken?

Muzzleloader
11-29-2018, 12:58 AM
I think the drop rate the same as with the eclipse talisman. It's the RNG on who gets the drops. I dont think it's just the drop rates, but also includes on a randomness of who gets them to drop. If you are lucky and grind you get the drop. The unlucky get terrible drop rate. The eclipse event, I needed 1300 battles to get 6 5alisman.

druid138
11-29-2018, 01:03 AM
I just got my 4th Primordial after about 45 SoT fills. I've been running on the Hard dungeon - Madness is probably better.

My 5th and 6th Primordial dropped within a few runs of each other at about the 50th SoT fill. I think one set is enough for this event - that was exhausting.

Wyphy
11-29-2018, 01:15 AM
Just RNG at play I think. I have completed one set (needed 3) and one away from a second set being completed too. I have done just over 200 runs - mostly a mix of hard and madness with only some on easy. Yesterday I got none, but got two today.

That's where all the talismans went!
8 drops from ~200 runs, that's amazing; about 1 drop every 25 runs.
Lucky SOB.

Esquatcho
11-29-2018, 03:47 AM
That's where all the talismans went!
8 drops from ~200 runs, that's amazing; about 1 drop every 25 runs.
Lucky SOB.

Yep agreed! Just got my 2nd after ~180 runs on hard. Think Im just going to get to 200 and then give it a break. Though the yellow shards will probably be handy down the track.

madmanmeyer74
11-29-2018, 04:00 AM
It took me roughly 212 runs to get my first Eclipse Talisman during the Behind The False Mask event. So far, I have made 183 runs in this dungeon, the majority of which have been on Hard, and have not had one Primordial drop yet. I am going to continue playing the dungeon for a bit after I hit the last reward tier...BUT if I don't see one drop by run 250 or so then I am abandoning the dungeon and focusing on building up my gold and resources. December's Prelim Tuning list is out and looks like the snowmen and wicked reindeer are getting the October pumpkin treatment so you know what that means lol.

rags-6094
11-29-2018, 04:26 AM
I had to play Cyborg Monday at madness level to get primordials, I managed two in about 200 sot.
I had two from 6 months ago and bought the other two, however I think I would have saved considerable ironite if I'd kept farming instead of giving up the 500 ironite for two primordials...
Just keep going is my advice... 450 ironite is what 1200 or more sot and you'll still have 50 ironite I no longer have...

Blade
11-29-2018, 11:29 AM
I had very bad luck with the eclipse last time, this time is better: 6 Primordials after ~200 runs. Madness should have the best drop rates for sure but in general the RNG is really strange here!
During eclipse event we had a goal of 1200 runs. I don't know how they set up these numbers and why it is only 200 this time. Maybe an error? Just like I think they made a mistake with the subtype of eclipse last time, as for the primordials we get the other subtype - which makes perfekt sense!

T-Man
11-29-2018, 02:07 PM
After 300+ runs I finally had a primordial drop in the hard dungeon. :cool:
Hopefully this is a sign and I can pull a few more. Lol

Blade
11-29-2018, 02:21 PM
After 300+ runs I finally had a primordial drop in the hard dungeon. :cool:
Hopefully this is a sign and I can pull a few more. Lol

Maybe the lucky streak will come now, yes :)
But why don't you go for madness, dear trooper?

annouvis25
11-29-2018, 04:38 PM
can anybody tell a different team for autofarm? in madness

T-Man
11-29-2018, 04:49 PM
Maybe the lucky streak will come now, yes :)
But why don't you go for madness, dear trooper?

Thank you for the good wishes trooper!

I have tried madness both in this event and that last one in this dungeon.
I had great success in the hard dungeon last time. I didn’t find madness drops to be much if any better.

I’m also leveling up toons at the same time in hard right now. I can beat hard on auto with a full team that needs leveling up. I’m even using a dupe SS Ed that needs leveling up.

I do jump in on madness from time to time just to check drops.
Are you finding better drops in madness for this event?

Blade
11-29-2018, 07:52 PM
No, I did not compare the drop rates for both difficulties. I just assume that the harder the level the better the drops. Not only for the Talis, but also for the colourless shards and the sow! I think the gunner frags also drop in higher quantities what I have seen so far but probably they are the worst rewards as they will produce >95% 3* characters anyway.
The leveling is a good argument, I also did that in the beginning, as it is nice to level one character more than normally but then I decided to stop that and only grind madness for the goodies.
@annouvis: I use Osiris (counter + energy), prisoner (primordial), Magus Lilith (destiny + immunity) and doomsday Eddie (guard + fate). No loss, but it was close sometimes at the boss stage because the AI cannot do anything else than going left to right which is a problem due to Redan...
In the beginning I tried Set as blocker with eclipse but it was not reliable enough (but quicker)

Fudjo
11-29-2018, 09:17 PM
You're all gonna hate me for this, but I've finished 196 runs through the Cyborg Dungeon so far, 180 of which at Normal level, and I've received 5 Primordial Talismans. I'm probably just a major anomaly, but maybe the drop rate is better there.

Stormseye
11-29-2018, 11:48 PM
For those of you who have not received the one time only Ultimate Gunner Pack it will appear if you turn in your Cyborg Eddie Soul. So you may want to wait to turn it in for when you want to spend the 10 bucks to get a descent deal with your Cyborg.

Diamondhead2112
11-29-2018, 11:49 PM
Now that you mention it the only primordial I had drop came from the normal level

edsel
11-30-2018, 01:12 AM
For those of you who have not received the one time only Ultimate Gunner Pack it will appear if you turn in your Cyborg Eddie Soul. So you may want to wait to turn it in for when you want to spend the 10 bucks to get a descent deal with your Cyborg.
As you pointed out earlier the most valuable is Assassin version with Fate talismans, Gunner has Purge which is not as useful and easy to get with trooper badges. Ironite is best part of these for 10bucks.5045

Waffen
11-30-2018, 01:19 AM
Hmmm.... I might give it a try before I call it quits then.

Esquatcho
11-30-2018, 06:20 AM
You're all gonna hate me for this, but I've finished 196 runs through the Cyborg Dungeon so far, 180 of which at Normal level, and I've received 5 Primordial Talismans. I'm probably just a major anomaly, but maybe the drop rate is better there.

Whhhaaaatttt!?!?!? A few normal rounds it is!

thealchemist
11-30-2018, 08:04 AM
In the last 30 hours or so I got 5 talismans from hard level. I can't remember how many refills overall I did but enough to go through all my troopers first (giving me 2) and then 2 mega refills which I ran overnight on auto (giving me 3 more). Since that I now have 8 I am wondering if its worthwhile having another set, especially when both are Will?

Mizrael
11-30-2018, 01:12 PM
Not trying to rub it in or anything for those who are chasing the primordial set with countless refills on madness...just saying:
i have done the 3 class specific challenges (just for the challenge) and wanted to give up at 51 battles.
but i’ve had some spare SoT last night, so i’ve put auto on on normal to earn some SoW...
So far i’ve had 2 primordials drop In 40 runs on normal, where i would have never expected them to even drop...(i wish i could donate them, since im happy with my 4 full sets)
That’s RNG for you.

mikmar
11-30-2018, 01:43 PM
215 runs mostly on hard, and NOT A SINGLE PRIMORDIAL DROP !!!!
I think can't be permitted something like that !!!!

bizon
11-30-2018, 02:11 PM
lol... at least 6 mega refill on hard and 2 primordial drop.
3 refill on normal 4 primordial!

Banished
11-30-2018, 02:23 PM
No primordial at all and I finished all steps of event (except Warrior).

But yesterday received 40 FC in hard mode by using different eddies and combination of characters. Nice.

Stormseye
11-30-2018, 02:48 PM
As you pointed out earlier the most valuable is Assassin version with Fate talismans, Gunner has Purge which is not as useful and easy to get with trooper badges. Ironite is best part of these for 10bucks.5045

No doubt the Assassin one is the best with the Fate talismans but some people might not be able to pull a natural 5* anytime soon and this event guarantees a 5* Cyborg so they will get the deal. As Leviathan, said it is one time only deal so once you turn in the soul you will get the deal available for only 5 days. I think you actually get two deals. The other is the Champion deal for 475 ironite. Plus Purge talismans are still good and save you 2400IC. I suspect they will be pretty useful against all the new talismans that will be available with the next update. Even without the talismans the other perks of the deal are well worth the 10 dollar investment. I wish I could have purchased the Warrior and Magus simply for the Ironite but alas not enough funds. I still am lacking the Sentinel deal and am holding off turning in Sentinel souls though I still need the Sentinel Shinobi.

xxxphantomfreakxxx
11-30-2018, 02:56 PM
Is there a bug with the drops for primordial talismans ?

A lot of people are grinding away 1500 or more in refills and not getting any, some are just getting a couple

I've been sitting on an incomplete set of three ever since primordial first came out, and would've REALLY like to complete that set

Yet I'm one of the ones grinding away like crazy and not getting a single drop

URock
11-30-2018, 05:41 PM
Is there a bug with the drops for primordial talismans ?

Nobody of the devs knows how the gamecode is working...

Diamondhead2112
11-30-2018, 06:51 PM
URock LMAO!

rags-6094
11-30-2018, 07:06 PM
No doubt the Assassin one is the best with the Fate talismans but some people might not be able to pull a natural 5* anytime soon and this event guarantees a 5* Cyborg so they will get the deal. As Leviathan, said it is one time only deal so once you turn in the soul you will get the deal available for only 5 days. I think you actually get two deals. The other is the Champion deal for 475 ironite. Plus Purge talismans are still good and save you 2400IC. I suspect they will be pretty useful against all the new talismans that will be available with the next update. Even without the talismans the other perks of the deal are well worth the 10 dollar investment. I wish I could have purchased the Warrior and Magus simply for the Ironite but alas not enough funds. I still am lacking the Sentinel deal and am holding off turning in Sentinel souls though I still need the Sentinel Shinobi.

Stormseye and Edsel I could be wrong on this but I seem to remember Levethian or whatever the name is also saying that to receive the ultimate pack deals the player had to have advanced to a particular level, you can't just expect to pull them from opening a 5* soul, unless certain achievements have been met.
FYI opening trooper souls works too, during sac events I regularly trade in my two unsharded and least favourite trooper souls, Bastion and Warlord, in the month between sac events there's plenty of FC accumulation so I just continually repurchase them ready for the next Sac event. Bastion gave me the the Sentinel ultimate pack I haven't purchased it yet but couple of days....

Shishou
11-30-2018, 10:06 PM
Now i complete 2 sets of primordial talis and cost me almost 1k ironite in refill, this event is over now

URock
12-01-2018, 12:07 AM
1000 ironite and many dungeons later: 4 primordials. Need to buy the missing ones from the store. 1500 all together.

kgk56
12-01-2018, 10:03 AM
I bough the 2 in the store to complete my set 2 days ago but in the morning I won 2 more (stupid me) so I continue grinding (need 2 more to complete the will set or I will mix with 2 remaining)

Esquatcho
12-01-2018, 11:22 AM
180 rounds in hard - 2 primordials
~50 rounds in normal - 3 primordials

lol, did they get drop scaling the wrong way around!? Anyway, 1 more to go now! #fingerscrossed. I'm not sure if it was just blind luck and whether I should change back to hard, or keep going on normal!!

Symbiote
12-01-2018, 06:18 PM
I got nothing! Not a single Primordial..,

I'm a bit over 200 runs, did all of them, Madness (not that much but 20-40 runs?), Hard, and at last because this event kind a sucks, i just ran normal..,
Didn't do the Warrior Madness too. Because it get's kind a boring and i have some of the sets what Warrior Madness Achievement offers.

I''m done with this.., i need to complete the 200 Wins in Arena..,

Btw. would be cool in the future to have 5+ Events or so in a week.

AcesHigh189
12-02-2018, 01:59 AM
Still not one drop of Primordial. Maybe this event was not for me.

Update:

I received my first Primordial. Hopefully, this is a sign.

AcesHigh189
12-02-2018, 05:36 AM
1 mega refill and 5 normal refills and not one Primordial.

SteveHarris
12-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Didn't even know primordials dropped until I was reading through here. Since all my sands of time were going into cyborg dungeon I figured I better check since I missed out getting them through the sac event. One. I had one. I resigned myself that it wasn't going to happen. Next day I got 5 more.

Esquatcho
12-03-2018, 12:55 AM
Didn't even know primordials dropped until I was reading through here. Since all my sands of time were going into cyborg dungeon I figured I better check since I missed out getting them through the sac event. One. I had one. I resigned myself that it wasn't going to happen. Next day I got 5 more.

What!? Thats awesome!

I ended up with 5/6 talis :/ Dumped a super refills worth in the hope I'd pull that last one in the last day, to no avail :( Had to buy the 2 pack and now I've got one random spare!

Also ended up with 5 shards short of Cyborg Eddie :(

Oh well, cant complain. Im hoping all the yellow rare souls will help with the wickerdeer sacathon coming up!

T-Man
12-03-2018, 01:30 AM
I did nearly 24/7 grinding in the hard dungeon the last couple of days, and got a full set. Drop rates were on the low side this time, but happy a few finally dropped for me in the end.

desprezo
12-03-2018, 01:47 AM
Got a full set, only grinding hard level during the event.
4 super refills, 2 or 3 normal refills. During the weekend I still tried to get two more to complete my third set, but not one single drop.
30 rare gunner souls, also.

kgk56
12-03-2018, 08:46 AM
I finished with 2 complete sets + 2 talis more (and 2 from the original set)

FIL75
12-03-2018, 09:54 AM
2 mega and 6 normal refill, but playing it only on hard, I got only 1 primordial...

Banished
12-03-2018, 10:28 AM
I think I receive 4 primordial talis finally in hard mode. 24 souls that I keep for the next sacrifice event and 90 FC (a very good surprise)

Cefiar
12-03-2018, 10:41 AM
10 Primordials and I bought 2 more to get 2 full sets. 32 rare gunner souls collected through fragments.

I completed this almost entirely on hard mode. I also didn't finish the 15 battles with Warrior characters on Madness mode (as in, I completed 0/15). I already have a few of that talisman set and IMO wasn't worth the bother completing it to get another full set.

scott-5496
12-03-2018, 10:57 AM
I mostly lost track but I did get 10 primordial which in the end meant two more full sets as I had spares from the last one. So that was fine - I did all but the Warrior mission on Madness (well I did it once) as I really didn't need the tallies as got several sets already. The event was fine. Not cashed in my frags as I may keep them for precious souls as not real need for nay of the potential characters from the available gunner list - but again that is fine with me. Really just hording a bit until I see what we have for the xmas events as it may be another resource destroyer.

Moonchild-6759
12-03-2018, 12:11 PM
I completed all event challenges and did some extra farming in Hard to finish a rare-soul. I did not see a single Primordial. I do have 2 sets so it's not like i need them anyway but just for the record.

Blade
12-03-2018, 02:14 PM
I have to say that I think these events are really good and it seems that they are becoming an integral part of the monthly event list.
For newer players, the general balance in the game (and also in PvP) it was enormously important to create opportunities to get the rare 6 set Talismans (except for money). As long as the subtypes alternate properly, we will be able to better fit the sets to the specific character and their damage type in the future again.
However the RNG seems to be so different for the drops, sorry for the people who didn't have enough drops for 1 complete set! I think it would be important that every player gets the chance for 1 complete set with about 200 runs. In the end I had 13 talis and enough fragments for 32 gunner souls at an estimated 350 runs about 95% of them on madness.
The 3 difficulty levels allow different tactics, from rushing through to levelling up characters to well thought out planning how to farm the highest difficulty secured on auto-play. In addition, the specific challenges with increased difficulty - for me, no auto-play was possible with madness only with warriors - a welcome diversion of play. 15 runs might have been a bit much, 10 might fit better.
For newer players, however, these challenges are hard and the madness one probably absolutely impossible, I would say. Still, a set of talismans could jump out, plus the guaranteed other set if each level was cleared once, and at least the chance of one or the other good gunner character through the fragments and the small boost for a guaranteed cyborg Eddie.
The additional drops from Shards, SoW, FC, Ironite were really great. This justifies the relatively high SoT costs relatively well.
I'm already looking forward to the next Dungeon!

Fudjo
12-03-2018, 02:48 PM
I have to say that I think these events are really good and it seems that they are becoming an integral part of the monthly event list.
The additional drops from Shards, SoW, FC, Ironite were really great. This justifies the relatively high SoT costs relatively well.

I gotta say, it was really smart to have Sands of War as one of the drops in the Cyborg Dungeon when there was an Arena event happening at the same time. \m/

mikmar
12-03-2018, 03:54 PM
I just say fuck this shitty event, 215 runs or more, no sign of primordial !!!!

Intimidator
12-03-2018, 06:25 PM
9 mega en 11 normal refills got me 11 primordials plus the 2 I bought in the store brings it to a total of 13 primordials.
I’m happy with that score.
All in hard btw.

Cefiar
12-03-2018, 10:17 PM
mikmar: I am sure I did well over 2000 runs to get my 10 primordial drops, maybe more.

MetalKing
12-03-2018, 11:13 PM
At least 10-12 runs/refills, one primordial talisman.

trooper206
12-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Really stingy drop rate for primordial talis,although I did a big amount of reruns through hard mode (just one piece earned). I am glad I have managed to "flow" with this game, in terms of not getting "crazy" anymore of earning whatever is on every event. This way I don't get pissed over a game full of bugs, I save some ironite, and finally just have more fun. I even don't get pissed anymore whenever I get a crush in my every 3rd consecutive battle in gauntlet (every single time), resulting in a loss of Eddies towards the extra SSS, ranking, and SOW. :) :) :)

Symbiote
12-04-2018, 03:55 PM
I really don't understand this stingy droprate.., in other Events you could "farm" these Talis.., i think it was sacrifice event? And here.., i got a SINGLE Primordial after 220-250 runs or so?

Blade
12-04-2018, 04:18 PM
I really don't understand this stingy droprate.., in other Events you could "farm" these Talis.., i think it was sacrifice event? And here.., i got a SINGLE Primordial after 220-250 runs or so?

1 drop in 220-250 runs is really bad bad luck, sorry man! Statistics can be really nasty!

Farming them was only the case for Primordials and as we remember it was a desaster. All other 6-set Talis were available by clearing missions and we got 1 full set in the end, or?
As I said before I have the impression that these Dungeon Events will take place on a regular basis - in December we'll have another one. We had Eclipse and Primordial now, so the next should be Eternal, Valor and Oracle (don't know in which order and Oracle already showed up elsewhere).
If I am right that this will be a continuous rotation we will see many chances to collect these great Talis! Please don't forget to rotate the subtype aswell!

This would mean that we can complete a started set in the next rotation, but it would take 5 months to see the same type again... which is a bit long (but long term motivation!). So maybe the Talis will also be added to some other places in the game. I still think adding BNW levels 11 + 12 would make perfect sense with harder enemies and the 6 set Talis included in the drops there. Plus in new Skull Quests. And Satellite :)

Waffen
12-04-2018, 07:32 PM
1 drop in 220-250 runs is really bad bad luck, sorry man! Statistics can be really nasty!

Farming them was only the case for Primordials and as we remember it was a desaster. All other 6-set Talis were available by clearing missions and we got 1 full set in the end, or?
As I said before I have the impression that these Dungeon Events will take place on a regular basis - in December we'll have another one. We had Eclipse and Primordial now, so the next should be Eternal, Valor and Oracle (don't know in which order and Oracle already showed up elsewhere).
If I am right that this will be a continuous rotation we will see many chances to collect these great Talis! Please don't forget to rotate the subtype aswell!

This would mean that we can complete a started set in the next rotation, but it would take 5 months to see the same type again... which is a bit long (but long term motivation!). So maybe the Talis will also be added to some other places in the game. I still think adding BNW levels 11 + 12 would make perfect sense with harder enemies and the 6 set Talis included in the drops there. Plus in new Skull Quests. And Satellite :)

Lol if you think 1 drop in 200-225 runs is bad, I got 1 drop in 400+ hard runs and almost 100 madness runs. That’s about 8 mega refills just to get 1 primordial.

Normally I would have stopped chasing after finishing the event challenges given the drop rate. But I don’t have a primordial set yet and was really hoping to get a set to help me in gauntlet and arena. Oh well....

blade685
12-04-2018, 10:14 PM
3 in 2 days and nothing all others....