PDA

View Full Version : Shop without week limitations.

H3lls4ng3l
08-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Well, I was wandering around the shop when I tried to buy a Skill Shard. To my surprise, the game has let me do so, and even has let me buy another Skill Shard, so 3 shards so far this week. Don't know if it's a bug or if the devs have removed the 1-per-week limit, but just wanted to let you know so you can buy them 😜.

slauki
08-26-2016, 09:38 PM
i can confirm that, i was able to buy my second skillshard this week... that would be great, if they removed the limit, skillshards are too rare imo.

comeon troopers let's rock!!!! :-D

edit: i belive they removed the limits, because there is no text where the limits are mentioned...cheers and thanks devs :-)

Hypnos
08-26-2016, 09:50 PM
Just purchased my second sentinel soul earlier for this week

Coletrain
08-26-2016, 11:30 PM
I too purchased multiples of the same soul this week. Not much luck with the RNG, but I like not having limits to what to purchase.

OpticSugar
08-27-2016, 12:51 AM
I just bought two rare Sentinel souls with trooper badges in hopes of getting a pharaoh... and I pulled TWO sentinel allied soldiers back to back.

There really should be a line of code that prevents people from drawing the same thing consecutively... I mean, that's just going to frustrate folks. Sure it should be hard to get good stuff, and I accept that we will pull doubles... but back-to-back doubles is just a slap in the face - especially when you've worked your tail off for the resources (be it real world cash or trooper badges).

Sorry, I had to let out a little rant about that. Carry on everyone.

The Educated fool
08-27-2016, 01:59 AM
I don't think there's a single regular player that doesn't hear ya on that one, OS.

MuadDib-7367
08-29-2016, 01:34 PM
I like the change as now I have to decide if I want to save for power shard or play the RNG lottery for a high value toon.

osogaru
08-29-2016, 01:38 PM
Like the week before, impossible to buy a skill shard with the trooper points... allways the same problem (on IPAD). But I can buy rare souls.

Kraznoff
08-29-2016, 03:51 PM
Like the week before, impossible to buy a skill shard with the trooper points... allways the same problem (on IPAD). But I can buy rare souls.

Having the same issue. Skill shards are the only thing I need and they're the only thing I can't buy. Paired with the extremely low red 3* evo rune drop rate I have no way to progress in the game currently.

Lamia
08-30-2016, 07:52 PM
Skill shards are the only thing I need and they're the only thing I can't buy
Do you get an error message?

Kraznoff
08-30-2016, 08:01 PM

Yup. I believe something along the lines of try again later. I bought gunner souls so I can't try buying them right now, but for the past few days I've had the same message pop up when I try to buy skill shards.

BillLion
08-30-2016, 08:06 PM
Lamia, when I was getting this same error last week this was the exact message I received:

"Your purchase failed, please try again."

BillLion
08-30-2016, 08:07 PM
And then it wouldn't let me even after restarting the app, my phone, etc. except at random times it would decide to bless me with a transaction. :)

Kraznoff
08-31-2016, 09:44 PM
Just an update, I was able to purchase a skill shard today.

osogaru
09-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Yes : "Your purchase failed, please try again" impossible to buy skill shards. (today 05/09/16 same problem)

osogaru
09-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Don't know if it could help but I ve got the "Your purchase failed, please try again." message for :
- Gun/assassin Soul
- Rare Gun/Assassin Soul
- Rare Warrior Soul
- Skill Shards

I can buy only Rare Magus Soul & Rare Sentinel Soul.

BillLion
09-06-2016, 02:20 PM
Don't know if it could help but I ve got the "Your purchase failed, please try again." message for :
- Gun/assassin Soul
- Rare Gun/Assassin Soul
- Rare Warrior Soul
- Skill Shards

I can buy only Rare Magus Soul & Rare Sentinel Soul.

And I got that message attempting to buy rare magus souls. I could however buy a rare gun/assassin soul

As Lamia suggested, I PMd her

osogaru
09-06-2016, 03:00 PM
And I got that message attempting to buy rare magus souls. I could however buy a rare gun/assassin soul

As Lamia suggested, I PMd her I PMd her also 31/08/2016, waiting for an answer, hope she can do something :p

URock
09-12-2016, 03:38 PM
I can't buy the evo skill shards...only 1 per week, but they removed the weekly lock???

Here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?902-Trooper-purchases-unlimited-until-bug-is-fixed

I want to level up the skills of my team and I need 23 (!) shards.

So I have to wait 23 weeks???

Loooooool