PDA

View Full Version : An now we wait...

Stormseye
12-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Servers are officially down for me. What will you be doing in the interim? I will be forced to do my defensive driving course so I don't end up in jail over the holiday. Probably a good thing I guess. I hope you all managed to finish your troopers and any other loose ends you had in the game before shut down.

See you all in the City!

druid138
12-04-2018, 06:45 PM
The most anticipated moment in LotB history . . .

Amarthir
12-04-2018, 06:56 PM
After 2 and a half years of wanting has all led up to this moment, in 5 hours we will download the update, and open the game and see Night City finally unlocked. Pure joy and happiness runs through us as we gleefully touch the world to open up and what we see is-

Mizrael
12-04-2018, 06:59 PM
The most anticipated moment in LotB history . . .

Or better: The longest anticipated moment in LotB history. . .

I remember looking at the “coming soon” at the very start of the game and thinking it would come in about 3 months..........Geez! it’s been almost 3 years!

Time to charge the phone and play some Bards Tale 1 on the Laptop!

slauki
12-04-2018, 07:47 PM
don't tell me they finally made it...i just cannot belive it.... at least the game seems to move forward now, i'm happy for you guys. let's hope the bugs will be managable *grabbing popcorn*

madmanmeyer74
12-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Update is live. Just downloaded it. A whole new opening animation and Night City looks completely different unlocked!! Also new Isle of Avalon appears next to Night City (locked of course) with the description "The power of the Mystics rises in the land of 19 Maidens." Good luck playing my friends!

edsel
12-04-2018, 08:57 PM
don't tell me they finally made it...i just cannot belive it.... at least the game seems to move forward now, i'm happy for you guys. let's hope the bugs will be managable *grabbing popcorn*

Hey Slauki, your 180 days 6 month anniversary gift. Gonna run this?