PDA

View Full Version : Killers Eddie (Assassin Type)

Leviathan
12-04-2018, 08:07 PM

FURY

Killers
Deals physical damage to a single target.
Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects and inflict Doom for 2 turns.
Inflict Crave, Perfect Corruption, and Perfect Death on the target for the duration of battle.
Inflict Bloodlust on all enemies for 2 turns and grant Critical Strike to all allies for 2 turns if the tagret is suffering from Bleed.
35% Chance to grant an Extra Turn to self and each ally.
LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 20/25/25/25%

BASIC SKILLS

Homicide
Deals two hits of physical damage to a single target.
Reduce Max HP of the enemy by 10% each hit.
50% Chance to Bleed target for 2 turns.
Heal all allies if the target is suffering from Bleed.
LV 2/3/4/5/6 DMG+ 10/15/20/25/25%

Dispose
Inflict 2 Toxic Burns and 2 Furious Burns on the enemy for 2 turns.
Deal Additional True Damage if the target is suffering from Bleed.
LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 10/15/20/25%

Slayer
50% Chance to inflict Cleave on the enemy for 2 turns.
Bleeds the target for 2 turns.
Cleave status deals true damage to the target's allies whenever they take damage.
LV 2/3/5/6 DMG+ 20/25/25/25%
LV 4 Effect Chance +25%

POWER SKILLS

Dismember
Removes All Immunity effects and inflict Block Beneficial Effects on the target for 3 turns.
Remove Beneficial Effects, including Golden Effects if the target is suffering from Bleed.
Instantly gain an Extra Turn.

Taste of Blood
Inflict Bloodlust on the enemy for the duration of battle.
Grant Physical Charge and Invincibility to all allies for 1 turn if the target is suffering from Bleed.

Epitaph
Heal and Cleanse self.
Heal and Cleanse all allies for each enemy inflicted with Bleed.
Inflict Passive Disable on up to 2 random enemies for 2 turns.

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Warrior

Ip4
12-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Good single target killer :)

scott-5496
12-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Yeah I like him - still need to figure out best tally set up but I can do that once I have some time to check him out more. He does look like he should so that is at least a good thing!

Killer-Frost
12-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Really good addition. I personally use either echo and mystical ruins, or valor tals on him. I'm also glad they've pernenantly locked the eddies and allies you can't get back once sacrificed

Stormseye
12-06-2018, 05:09 PM
I have Valor on mine and admittedly I have not played with him much I did have a hard time finding a niche for his abilities. Single target only hitters are not a favorite of mine.

I will play with him a bit more after the I am done with the events. Most of his abilities are based off the target having Bleed so that is where I will target for allies.

GrimDusk
12-07-2018, 09:26 PM
He may not be the best Eddie (though I haven't fully tested him), but I love his Fury Animation. I think the only Fury that matches it is Beast Eddie, but we'll also have to see how Final Frontier Eddie uses his Fury.

Yup
12-07-2018, 10:47 PM
He's pathetically weak like all the other story Eds, except perhaps GRE. All single target hits.. just sad. He should be stronger than GRE since he's the next in line where the story is concerned, and given the difficulty of Night City.. but really.. he's about as powerful as Mummy Ed or Soldier Ed. But he is a 4 star... Feels like a 3 star though. Especially considering Doomdsay, Iron, Breeg, Crusader..... are exceptionally powerful and were 4 stars.

blade685
12-07-2018, 11:05 PM
i unlocked him today for collection but i don't use him for now, i don't like full single hitters

Amarthir
12-07-2018, 11:38 PM
He's basically a just a better Run to the Hills Eddie. Not 4* level compared to the others.

blade685
12-08-2018, 10:58 AM
many 4* are better than him, he must be change

kgk56
12-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Well with Eclipse I's not bad

Diamondhead2112
12-08-2018, 09:25 PM
I like him. I have echo talisman on him. First round use his slayer skill to apply cleave to a couple enemies and he becomes a pretty effective multi damager. He is pretty squishy so he needs some protection.

GrimDusk
12-09-2018, 06:26 PM
Okay, so here's what I've found useful: Use Killers Eddie with Echo and Ruin, Horus with Eternal, Prisoner with Primordial, and lastly I'd say Magus Lilith with Destiny or the Magus Shinobi with Oracle.

Ip4
12-09-2018, 06:35 PM
Well with Eclipse I's not bad

no possible...3 red slots ;)

Stormseye
12-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Been playing around with him with Valor set though I may switch it out for something like Warlord/Echo. Paired him with Assassin Artillery Dog for Bleed effects since he benefits so much more from them and Eddie hits really hard. Still working on the other two allies. Currently using Sentinel Desert Marauder who does huge damage on enemies with damage over time effects and Alchemist for the Cleanse. Tried with Prisoner but got slept so could not do anything. Maybe will try Eddie with Angel and Redemption though I was intending on putting redemption on the Dog. Like all Assassins though he is a bit squishy so he definitely needs a blocker or some kind of damage mitigation. I will keep trying some stuff.

kgk56
12-10-2018, 09:04 AM
no possible...3 red slots ;)

Wrong Killer ... my bad

URock
12-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Killer Eddie needs a Healer with bleed skill or "Bleed Talismans". Maybe we get these talismans some day.

Yup
12-10-2018, 10:13 AM
Charlotte.. bleed.... Killer Prime....

He's more designed for newer characters I think.

I don't mind that he's underwhelming. In order to prevent the power creep that was MASSIVE in Aug/Sep/Oct it's good to introduce some mid-level characters with a couple special abilities - that's what Charlotte, Banshee, the Killer, and Killer Ed are... mid-level. Decent fillers with the right allies but not strong enough alone.

URock
12-13-2018, 10:20 AM
He's more designed for newer characters I think.

No! There are some old dogs (artillery) that can do bleed!

WickermanBR
01-11-2019, 08:38 PM
Ow, he with these new talismans domination and warlord is capable of doing good damage. But without someone to cause bleed, it becomes limited.

So I've been testing this talisman set above, plus the assassin artillery dog ​​(echo + sustain) or the banshee and the outcome has been reasonable up to.

I imagine that with the Killer Prime and the great Alchemist, to close the team, it is possible to do something significant.

He is a Monster single target that way, but still single target...

I'm still testing

Leo9000
12-06-2019, 03:44 PM
So what are the best talismans for him?

GrimDusk
12-06-2019, 11:36 PM
So what are the best talismans for him?

Orbit or Viper + Echo Cosmic.