PDA

View Full Version : Night City Mega-Event - Info and Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Leviathan
12-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Warning: The Night City Mega Event is almost over! All items available for Blood Fragments in the Specials Store will disappear at 4pm PT on March 9th. Please ensure you have spent all your Blood Fragments before this time!

The Night City Mega Event is a winter-long series of events that will feature a number of collectible characters associated with Night City.

Throughout the course of this event you will be able to collect Blood Fragments which can be traded in for unique items in the Specials Store.

Blood Soul Fragments are the central event currency for the Night City Mega Events and will drop or be rewarded in all associated events.

Blood Fragments can be saved and traded in for the following items in the Specials Store:

Rotating Night City Mega-Event Soul Fragments x40 (3 Blood Fragments, 5/Day)
Rare Soul x1 (10 Blood Fragments, 5/Day)
Skill Shard x1 (25 Blood Fragments, 2/Week)
Venom Talisman (Shield) x1 (50 Blood Fragments, 3/Week)
Radiant Talisman (Onslaught) x1 (75 Blood Fragments, 4/Week)
Warlord Talisman (Barrier) x1 (100 Blood Fragments, 2/Week)
3* London Officer Character Soul (50 Blood Fragments, 1 TIME PURCHASE ONLY)
4* Banshee Warrior Character Soul (375 Blood Fragments, 1 TIME PURCHASE ONLY)
5* The Killer Prime Character Soul (875 Blood Fragments, 1 TIME PURCHASE ONLY)

The London Officer is a strong support that grants Endure to a random ally every turn and can Increase the Critical Strike Chance, DEF, and MR of all allies, while inflicting Seal and Permadeath on his enemies.

The Banshee Warrior is the ruthless leader of the Banshee Gang in Night City and brings a powerful and aggressive skill set to match her attitude. She is capable of disarming her opponents by removing their offensive beneficial effects every turn and inflicting massive damage and various negative effects, such as Perfect Corruption and Grevious Burns based on her ATK and DEF stats.

The Killer Prime is an evolved version of The Killer. He is a powerful Sentinel that can remove beneficial effects from all enemies and inflict Curse and Permadeath on every turn!

Please note that The Killer Prime, London Officer and Banshee warrior are ONLY available in the Special Store using Blood Soul Fragments. At the conclusion of this event, these characters will be much more difficult to obtain, as they won’t be featured in any other soul.

IMPORTANT: Blood Fragments can also be used to make Blood Souls, which will drop a 5★ Sacrificial Heart. Sacrificial Hearts will give you high sacrifice essence when sacrificed, but cannot be used to purchase the items available for Blood Fragments. Converting Blood Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid spending your Blood Fragments in that manner unless you’re not interested in any of the offers available in the Specials Store.

Ip4
12-04-2018, 08:55 PM
any help with toxic burn,shock and lower fury?that characters are best?

URock
12-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Sry, but what about Killers Eddie?

zamasu
12-04-2018, 09:05 PM
When you say "All winter Long" how long is the mega event exactly? 4 Months? 20 events total?

Amarthir
12-04-2018, 09:09 PM
-PLEEEZZ!! Best quote ever from Eddie so far.

For the challenges I'm using Sekhmet for lower Fury, Angel of Pain for shock and Iron Eddie for toxic burn. If you have Venom Talismans then just spam his future basic and sometimes you'll get crave from the Venom Talismans and it'll instantly go boom.

Dank Brew
12-04-2018, 09:09 PM
I've been on a break for a few months. Not a year or anything. But I come back today (very randomly, had no idea this was released) and my maxed team sucks balls. I died on the second mission in night city on easy mode?? What in the hell kind of talismans did you guys add to this?

Amarthir
12-04-2018, 09:12 PM
I take it back guys don't use that team lmao I didn't even pass the first wave

I've been on a break for a few months. Not a year or anything. But I come back today (very randomly, had no idea this was released) and my maxed team sucks balls. I died on the second mission in night city on easy mode?? What in the hell kind of talismans did you guys add to this?

Oh come on you didn't think it would be easy did you? That would be disappointing considering how long we all waited ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AcesHigh189
12-04-2018, 09:13 PM
woah. I got to be careful.

Stormseye
12-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Stage 3, Killers Stage is a pretty neat opportunity for some people

I am digging it so far

Leviathan
12-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Sry, but what about Killers Eddie?

Hi URock.

Killers Eddie is not a featured character in this event. He is not available from any Souls, and is unlockable through gameplay! Once you complete Night City on all 3 difficulty settings you will receive Killers Eddie.

Leviathan
12-04-2018, 09:16 PM
When you say "All winter Long" how long is the mega event exactly? 4 Months? 20 events total?

Hi Zamasu!

There are going to be 3 big events (which will feature sets of Night City characters) and several other associated ones (where you can collect Blood Soul Fragments) over the next few months.

Dank Brew
12-04-2018, 09:17 PM
considering it was normal mode lol yes i did. Atleast not on the 2nd freaking battle lmao

URock
12-04-2018, 09:18 PM
Thank you! Nice reward!

Dank Brew
12-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Yep it's impossible. None of my team stands a chance at all.

What kind of limited edition never to find again super powerful but completely necessary talismans did I miss out on?

It's funny how you can play something for over a year and be totally over powered and then leave for 4 months and suddenly you're like a beginner. wow.

Demoonchild
12-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Hey there!
Just a quick question, when will be available the talismans mentioned in the monthly tuning on Frontier shop??

edsel
12-04-2018, 09:32 PM
Badass5058505950605061

Rory
12-04-2018, 09:32 PM
o.O

My characters are lvl 100, with all their skills upgraded, and some lvl 50 talismans, and the first battle on Normal difficulty was a struggle.

looking at the stats of the enemy chracters, they had like 20,000 bonus HP and so on. On Normal difficulty ?

If this is the easy level, I can only wonder what "Hard" and "Madness" will be like, lol

zamasu
12-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Hi Zamasu!

There are going to be 3 big events (which will feature sets of Night City characters) and several other associated ones (where you can collect Blood Soul Fragments) over the next few months.

Thank you Leviathan,

Can you be a little more specific? I am trying to figure how many souls will be earnable during the events. If only 3 events, that means that only 30 souls will be earnable?

30*5 = 150 Blood fragments ?

Dank Brew
12-04-2018, 09:36 PM
I beat round 2. lol
This is definitely gonna take a while.

AcesHigh189
12-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Wait how do you earn blood fragments?

Amarthir
12-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Well this is meant for people who have finished Underworld on Madness difficulty. I shudder to think of how difficult Madness is on this world.

I've been getting by with Iron Eddie, purple demon spawn and the prisoner. Just been stunning and toxic burning my way through. I'll switch it up when the toxic burn challenge is done though.

But I am in love with the new dialogue and animation in the battles.

Esquatcho
12-04-2018, 09:48 PM
any help with toxic burn,shock and lower fury?that characters are best?

Toxic Burn: Eddie/IE/Killers Bird
Shock: Storm Eddie/Angel of Pain/Blue Ninja
Lower Fury: Wickerman Eddie/Voidling

Lower Fury looks like its going to be the tough one!

Ip4
12-04-2018, 09:54 PM
thanks Gringo :)

Leviathan
12-04-2018, 09:56 PM
Thank you Leviathan,

Can you be a little more specific? I am trying to figure how many souls will be earnable during the events. If only 3 events, that means that only 30 souls will be earnable?

30*5 = 150 Blood fragments ?

Sorry Zamasu, I can't be more specific with dates (there's a chance for events to shift timing this far in advance). However, each event will be a little different (you won't necessarily be limited to 10 souls per event), and as mentioned Blood Fragments will be available from other events along the way as well!

Leviathan
12-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Wait how do you earn blood fragments?

During the Call of the Killer event, you will earn Blood Fragments every time you summon a Night Soul.

You'll also be able to earn Blood Fragments from other events along the way as well.

AcesHigh189
12-04-2018, 10:04 PM
Oh okay. Thanks Leviathan

Esquatcho
12-04-2018, 10:17 PM
Yeah, doing OK so far with IE/Blue Ninja/AoF (For no other purpose than the extra turn). But geez its a bit trickier than I expected! Cant imagine autoing through madness level here! Cant believe it came out in December though. Its the busiest time of year and Ill I want to do it play! lol

Rory
12-04-2018, 10:17 PM
Well this is meant for people who have finished Underworld on Madness difficulty. I shudder to think of how difficult Madness is on this world.

Yeah, on Normal, there's 3 of these guys, compared to only 1 of the Beast, lol

blade685
12-04-2018, 10:32 PM
normal is the insane mode or what ? lol
With maxed chars and talismans you can lose in normal...

Safirius
12-04-2018, 11:09 PM
So what strategy is suppose to be used in this even? My characters literally melt against normal enemies here, and they re all lvl100 with lvl50 talismans..

Alvorada
12-04-2018, 11:13 PM
I don't know if is intended to be this way, but the harmful effects can be applied in any cosmos battle.

So you can safety farm the old levels to accomplish the harmful effects goals, and focus in effectiveness to assemble teams on night city.

blade685
12-04-2018, 11:19 PM
GL to new players :rolleyes:

HuckFinn150
12-04-2018, 11:31 PM
I love this world. I am playing with a big smile. I finished the first battle requirements with BE, Storm, Vastra and Nomad. Fun and challenging. The rest I completed with DDE, Val and Wickerman. It was great and fun. I'm going to enjoy this and it won't end in 3 days.

Rory
12-04-2018, 11:32 PM
So what strategy is suppose to be used in this even? My characters literally melt against normal enemies here, and they re all lvl100 with lvl50 talismans..

I was using Pharoah Eddie and other characters with talismans to boost fury, and using Pharoah Eddies invulnerability fury skill, so that my characters would survive, lol

Samurai Eddie was also working pretty well, especially when he gets a physical damage boost before using his fury skill. Seems like that'd be one way to go - try and pick a team who can give damage boosts & critical chance boosts to each other, with characters who can get an extra turn.

but mostly the strategy I was using was "die a lot". lol.

Amarthir
12-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Well I just finished normal campaign. It was certainly a fun ride and I'm sure I'll enjoy beating it on hard and madness. But damn that felt real quick. Can't wait till Isle of Avalon comes out in 2021

Rory
12-04-2018, 11:53 PM
Well I just finished normal campaign. It was certainly a fun ride and I'm sure I'll enjoy beating it on hard and madness.

What was the best thing you saw ?

I laughed when I saw the rollerskating demon girls, they were completely unexpected.

Muzzleloader
12-04-2018, 11:56 PM
Amarthir, you already eamed 3 crowns on each battle. Now that is impressive, I couldn't rearrange all the needed talisman in the time you've had.

Esquatcho
12-04-2018, 11:57 PM
Hey, could we be careful of spoilers please!?!? Im sitting here at work unable to play, but super excited reading about night city, while procrastinating... But I'd like to try and keep the story unknown if possible please :)

Amarthir
12-05-2018, 12:05 AM
I'm spoiler free.

Amarthir, you already eamed 3 crowns on each battle. Now that is impressive, I couldn't rearrange all the needed talisman in the time you've had.

I haven't gotten the 3 skulls on them all yet. I'm taking a bit of a breather here. The last mission was intense though. Made me revive and I used Alexander Eddie :3

GrimDusk
12-05-2018, 12:30 AM
I finished the Normal World with all 3 skulls on each mission, yet I'm stuck on the first encounter with the Killer in hard mode.

Also, quick little question here for the devs (SPOILERS FOR NIGHT CITY'S ENDING):

So Eddie being possessed by the Beast Soul Shard creates... Killers Eddie? Why in the bloody hell does he not transform into Beast Eddie? I feel like that would be the most appropriate transformation, no?

(SPOILERS END HERE)

Overall, very pleased with this event. I liked the story, though I didn't entirely love the game forcing me to use Charlotte.

DanielRacy
12-05-2018, 02:32 AM
Guys I'm not having trouble at all on normal so far. I'm using diferent characters acording to the goals of the level and so far so good. W Lilith, A Lilith, A Hellraiser, M Lilith, Alchemist, Doomsday, Beast, Clansman, Crusader, etc. Maybe I didn't reach the level you guys are on right now, but no trouble so far. Not even close to lose.

EDIT: ahuhaha ok, that was too early. Now things are getting tougher on normal. Holy shit.

thealchemist
12-05-2018, 02:51 AM
It is too early to say how difficult it will be to obtain them but more limited chance characters, really? I feel most if not all characters connected to Night City should be made available in regular souls imo.

Does the gunner trickster have a small bug? its passive copies beneficial effects but besides a graphic showing (such as shroud effect) on the character there is no info on the character showing what effect has actually been copied. Just its passive icon in top right corner.

I'm lucky I have Daeladus for the furious burns. I'm gonna try shock talismans on Edward the Great and see how that goes....lower fury will have to wait for now. While the enemy HP are quite high, its not that difficult for myself. But it is only normal level. Hard and Madness will be a different matter.

GrimDusk
12-05-2018, 03:00 AM
Anyone having difficulty opening up the Gold and Souls Vault Skull Quest? I have 930/930 Skulls and it won't open for me.

Rayn13
12-05-2018, 03:00 AM
Guys I'm not having trouble at all on normal so far. I'm using diferent characters acording to the goals of the level and so far so good. W Lilith, A Lilith, A Hellraiser, M Lilith, Alchemist, Doomsday, Beast, Clansman, Crusader, etc. Maybe I didn't reach the level you guys are on right now, but no trouble so far. Not even close to lose.

Just wait until you get to hard and you will be singing a different tune.

Leandrium
12-05-2018, 03:07 AM
Along the campain its very hard, but once you ended it the team:
Osiris(Strike+Energy Shield)
Doomsday Eddie(Guard+Warlord)
Sejmet(Counter+Crit)
Is very useful, osiris first atack, heals and get DDE some offensive buffs.

DanielRacy
12-05-2018, 03:19 AM
Just wait until you get to hard and you will be singing a different tune.

Holy shit man. Forget about what I've said. Getting my ass kicked on normal now. Ahuhahaha.

Muzzleloader
12-05-2018, 03:24 AM
Thealchemist, the mission is toxic burns not furious burns. The fastest way for the burns is use assassin demon spawn and IE. The shock goes fast with storm Eddie and AoP both with shock talisman.

Who else beside Sekhmet can do multiple lower fury generation? At 7 power cost it goes kinda slow.

JudgmentDay86
12-05-2018, 03:41 AM
Seems like Iron Eddie is spitting out lower fury generation with one of his random negative effect powers. I've been gaining points on that mission using him.

Amarthir
12-05-2018, 04:12 AM
Thealchemist, the mission is toxic burns not furious burns. The fastest way for the burns is use assassin demon spawn and IE. The shock goes fast with storm Eddie and AoP both with shock talisman.

Who else beside Sekhmet can do multiple lower fury generation? At 7 power cost it goes kinda slow.

Speed of Light Eddie does it with his power move. And it's cheaper and also guaranteed. But as far as I know nobody does it with a basic move

Waffen
12-05-2018, 05:56 AM
Speed of Light Eddie does it with his power move. And it's cheaper and also guaranteed. But as far as I know nobody does it with a basic move

Gunner shinobi’s basics lower fury generation.

rags-6094
12-05-2018, 07:20 AM
I have not even attempted any event challenges yet I just wanted to get through the storyline and beat everything at Normal level, I might say it's a fair bit harder than I imagined, I lost several times, yes I lost at normal level.. all in the chances of completing the skull quests, in one go, which by the way I believe cannot be done. When the game provides Charlotte the first time round for many of the quests, trying to complete them in one go is just not possible when some quests require all Assasins or all Gunners and all must survive.. I can suggest the get 10 x power moves can be completed by using a cheap power move on Eddie, one that does no damage, I use Edward the great's power move Fortify very successfully, Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer's power move Avail is another good one, cheap but gets the job done.

Lots of goodies on the way through, I have completed normal, the others I'll take my time on once all the normal skull quests are completed, I'm 75% there...
Any great tips fellow troopers keep them coming! Nice work NF, errr Navigator, errr whoever you are...

Muzzleloader
12-05-2018, 07:25 AM
Thanks, I missed SoL Eddie's lower power move. That will make quick work of that mission.

DickinsonMan
12-05-2018, 07:43 AM
Hi,

I finished normal with alll skulls and I am running through HARD (beyond the half of battles now with more than 80% of the skulls). The team i'm using and it seems quite easy until now is Alexander Eddie, Blue Ninja and the Prisoner (with primordials). For specific skulls, use the appropiate chars but keep the Prisoner ;) when you don't have to use specific type... maybe MADNESS will be insane, but normal and hard aren't with this team.

I have a pair of eddies in the back (Benjamin and Iron Eddie) for fury skulls.

EDIT: Level HARD completed with the team i said and 56/72 skulls. LET'S GO TO MADNESS!!!

EDIT 2: MADNESS Done!... got Killers. Use Crusader instead of Iron Eddie.

thealchemist
12-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Thealchemist, the mission is toxic burns not furious burns. The fastest way for the burns is use assassin demon spawn and IE.

Thanks. When I posted I was focusing on trying to go through Night City while doing toxic burns. Daeladus did quite well doing around 400. But now I'm just farming AMOLAD and trying to do those missions there so I can make sure I can do Night City with the best possible team setup as its getting more challenging...

IE and the demon spawn finished the remaining toxic burns quite well but not sure how well they would hold up Night City, kinda why I didnt use them there.

Right now Im trying the magus Shinobi (power move does 3x shock on enemies) and shock talismans on another toon plus SoL Eddie in tow to make more of a dent in the shock and lower fury missions. Have about 300 shocks to go and still over 400 lower fury's. Once they are done it will be back to Night City permanently.

Deathbat6120
12-05-2018, 08:00 AM
Just a tip if anyone needs it - If you have him, Prisoner (Or anyone who can passive disable) is extremely handy to have.
When going up against the Assassin and Gunner Hellraisers with Counterstike/Counterattck, I was getting my ass handed to me, literally one-shotted (Alex, Charlotte, Osiris). Swapped Osiris with Prisoner and found it much easier, since his passive disable stops their counter ability.

TheAlbatross-1864
12-05-2018, 09:46 AM
Leviathan, will the blood fragment store items/characters remain the same for each of the night city mega events or will they change with each of the 3 stages?

Blade
12-05-2018, 10:41 AM
But now I'm just farming AMOLAD and trying to do those missions there

Does it work for you? I tried it and it did not count the applied effects. This is sad because I created a funny team with 2 of the never used angry birds as they do the right effects with their fury. A lot of talisman switching for nothing... I would really love some general inventory overhaul!

The design of the City and the fresh opponents are just brilliant! Congrats on the artwork once again! I do not hurry through it as I want to enjoy the new stuff. Even switched on the sound since a long time :)
The difficulty seems to be fairly high, which is great as a challenge.
Nevertheless, it was unavoidable that the first ones had already managed everything after a few hours. Congratulations - although I can't really understand the hurry.

scott-5496
12-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Anyone having difficulty opening up the Gold and Souls Vault Skull Quest? I have 930/930 Skulls and it won't open for me.

Yes me. I have over the requirement but cant unlock it - maybe after reset?

Ip4
12-05-2018, 11:01 AM
they do the same like previous Beast event...7500ironite and killer is yours,no thanks...

scott-5496
12-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Normal was good fun - like it a lot. Most skulls done bar one or two. I seemed to get through this OK with the main team of Charlotte, Cyborg (primordial) and Icarus (destiny and sustain).

Using Assassin only on Lord of the Flies is going to take some thought and tally juggling I think.

Kid of like all of it really - decent challenge and not even near Madness yet. Nothing really not to like so far in my view and not spotting too many issues at all, if any. Certainly seems to be almost bug free but kind of hard to tell on some levels due to the skills of the new characters and what they do - seen some scary health fixes for sure - just when you thought they were wasted they come back - but think that is skills on some of the new characters.

Blade
12-05-2018, 11:16 AM
they do the same like previous Beast event...7500ironite and killer is yours,no thanks...

Exactly my first thought, too. But let's wait and see what the other events during this Mega Event give us, especially the sacrifice event(s)! For the God's Mega Event this was also the big rescue in the end!

URock
12-05-2018, 11:22 AM
I'm a bit frustrated because of:

- the difficulty of some quests to get the skull quest. "Win only with base attacks" and "Win with 100% health"
- too many new toons and talismans and expensive new slots to use them all (slots should be unlimited & we need better UI to change/switch between them)
- too many events at the same time
- too many "Killer-toons" (wtf??? "The Killer", "The Killer Premium" (omg really???) - (there is only one KILLER and that's EDDIE!)

The artwork and the music are very nice, but I miss the the early days when the game was easier to handle.

scott-5496
12-05-2018, 11:22 AM
Not even looked at how I am getting some of the hits as I went straight into playing last night and did not look at events! Anyway, I was using Cyborg and his fury which was going off nearly once a round and was doing the lower fury/steal. I am actually nearly complete on toxic burns - it is the other two that I need to focus on so the toxic burns must have come from Charlotte maybe - don't think Cyborg does it with primordial and then I used Icarus with destiny/sustain...not complaining as I am getting there without even knowing it.

AoP works well with shock tallies as others have said as using him for farming AMOLAD alongside Cyborg and Magus Shinobi.

thealchemist
12-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Does it work for you?

Yeah it has been, Ive finished toxic burns challenge and almost shock as well farming AMOLAD. Lower fury generation hasn't changed but thats likely tied to current team/strategy. SoL eddie doesnt seem to use his power move to lower fury on auto.

scott-5496
12-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Yeah it has been, Ive finished toxic burns challenge and almost shock as well farming AMOLAD. Lower fury generation hasn't changed but thats likely tied to current team/strategy. SoL eddie doesnt seem to use his power move to lower fury on auto.

Try Cyborg - his fury which goes off a lot through AMOLAD seems to do the trick. I just stuck on multiple sets of shock tallies to Mag Shinobi and AoP so that should also go quick.

DickinsonMan
12-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Yes me. I have over the requirement but cant unlock it - maybe after reset?

It unblocks when you unblock NIGHT CITY MADNESS, they unblock at the same time (at least that was for me...)

Blade
12-05-2018, 12:56 PM

What? This is really strange then as I also ran AMOLAD yesterday. Maybe there was a hotfix over night? As I have not reached a level with 5 waves in NC I went for AMOLAD with a very long fight to get the 2 birds use their fury as often as possible, went back to the challenges and saw that the numbers did not change.
But no worries, there is so much time left and there are some nice chars that help for the challenges, also within the new levels.

Stormseye
12-05-2018, 01:08 PM
I have to say that the difficulty is quite welcome. I lost the second fight on normal and was initially taken aback. I spend at least 700 ironite on lost battles to make sure my troopers did not get cheated and two large SoT refills to get me through all levels.

The challenges are fun-strating and some required me to play them at least 5 times just to get the prerequisites done. The most difficult for me was "Use 10 Power abilites". This was due mainly to not having enough time because I was killing too fast. I ended up using Clansman/Gunner Lillith with Energy talismans/Magus CoTD with Energy Talismans to get my power up every round and chain Sacred Heart and even then sometimes I barely hit 10.

Prisoner is a big help when dealing with most of the Hellraisers and anyone that can Silence seems to help prevent the Derby Girls from ruining your day.

There is so much good coming from this update, from the smoothness of the update to the vast array of new Allies at all star levels to the much needed changes in the Arena. The Queen's Guard for instance has a basic attack passive called "Wake" that will wake any ally who is affected by sleep/perfect sleep. In addition he has an 35%(60% full shard) chance to cleanse all allies of silver effects and 25%(50% full shard) to stun. Not too bad for a 3*.

I still have plenty of challenges to complete and time to do them. Even though I have beaten every level with full skulls, I am far from being bored with the new content. The animations of the Derby Girls is my favorite. The backwards skating after attack is so cool with the flame trails. I know some people are having difficulty but think about when BNW came out and how hard Madness NOtb was when you first attempted it.

Deano82
12-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Anyone else not getting any blood fragments dropping?

Blade
12-05-2018, 01:35 PM

Same here! Problem: this is intended I think :(

ill
12-05-2018, 01:38 PM
Love the new update! Thx for all the great developments guys. I'm curious, can we get indicators with soul fragments which are high priority (are you sure you want to exchange for this soul rather than store items?) Versus old event fragments which were one time only and not returning? My fragment inventory is getting a bit out of hand :))

MetalKing
12-05-2018, 02:48 PM
My strategy on night city is as follows: I have cleared the first area and am replaying it for the event goals. I find that since the difficulty increases as you go, you won't want to auto it, as I've died a couple of times. But most importantly, I want to do it manually to enjoy the new storyline and take my time to extend the experience.

AM1982
12-05-2018, 04:11 PM
Night city is awesome but I don't know if it's my phones problem or is it a software bug, that during gameplay at some point all the "power bars" of all characters dissapear and I can only see the right part of the attack button and when level is won the animation overlays the continue screen, so I can just tap the cosmos button. The aftermath of this is no level rewards and I have to play the same level again because It's not registered as finished even if it is.

Ezz
12-05-2018, 05:03 PM
Yeah I have all the skulls needed as well but skull quest is still locked 🙁

scott-5496
12-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Yeah skull quests still locked for me too. I wonder if it is iOS related? Also my skull quest total that you can get is below what I actually have so maybe it is that which is broken - think mine is still 930 but I have over 960 completed.

alekos
12-05-2018, 05:36 PM
Does anyone know how to go through "code of morality" 5.2 , on hard level? i can't go through. I've tried most of my eddies...I lose on the first wave, those damn dogs...

scott-5496
12-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know how to go through "code of morality" 5.2 , on hard level? i can't go through. I've tried most of my eddies...I lose on the first wave, those damn dogs...

Try Prisoner and Horus - passive disable and then stun them as often as you can.

Amarthir
12-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Iron Eddie, Prisoner and Assassin Demon Spawn. Just spam stun your way through

Ezz
12-05-2018, 06:02 PM
Yeah skull quests still locked for me too. I wonder if it is iOS related? Also my skull quest total that you can get is below what I actually have so maybe it is that which is broken - think mine is still 930 but I have over 960 completed.

I’m on IOS too - mine says 927 needed and 937 completed.

druid138
12-05-2018, 06:20 PM
The next event is Warrior Derby Demon (fragment).

The Store currently has a 4* Banshee Warrior Character Soul for 375 Blood Fragments.

I can't imagine these are the same two characters, but they sound like it based on their descriptions. Can anyone confirm?

Yup
12-05-2018, 06:31 PM

I'm on iOS.. no issue. It unlocked for me.

Rory
12-05-2018, 06:38 PM
finished the normal campaign.

Loved the background art, and the character models, they were pretty great, and it was good to see how some of the characters that were already existing fit into the story.

Was not easy, spent 150 or so ironite on revives, so I doubt I'll be completing the madness difficulty any time soon, lol. Really meant I had to think on which characters and abilities to use at which times, which was good.

Rory
12-05-2018, 06:48 PM
The next event is Warrior Derby Demon (fragment).
The Store currently has a 4* Banshee Warrior Character Soul for 375 Blood Fragments.
I can't imagine these are the same two characters, but they sound like it based on their descriptions. Can anyone confirm?

The derby demon characters, belong to a faction called "Banshee" in the story of Night city, and there are warrior, sentinel, magus, and assassin classes, but only the sentinel, magus, and assassin are available in the "night soul".

So maybe they are the same ?

druid138
12-05-2018, 06:56 PM
The derby demon characters, belong to a faction called "Banshee" in the story of Night city, and there are warrior, sentinel, magus, and assassin classes, but only the sentinel, magus, and assassin are available in the "night soul".

So maybe they are the same ?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. But, it seems strange to sell the soul of a character who will be featured shortly in a fragment event. That made me wonder if there were two Warrior Banshees.

WickermanBR
12-05-2018, 07:30 PM
From what I've noticed, a Banshee warrior (who carries a chainsaw) is the boss of the skull mission, and the same is available for the blood fragments.

Rory
12-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. But, it seems strange to sell the soul of a character who will be featured shortly in a fragment event. That made me wonder if there were two Warrior Banshees.

well, buying them with the blood fragments, it says that's a one-time-only purchase ? so from the warrior derby demon fragment event, that allows you a second chance, or to buy more than one ?

Kaz_LOTB
12-05-2018, 07:45 PM

These are two different characters. **Spoiler**The Banshee (Warrior) is the boss of the gang you meet in Night City (you can also face her in the Gold and Souls Vault Skull Quest)**Spoiler End**. The Warrior Derby Demon is a member of said gang and is found generally throughout the Night City battles.

-kaz

Moonchild-6759
12-05-2018, 08:05 PM
This is an absolutely insanely cool city to play. I really enjoyed my run through the dungeon. Sadly it turned out that i found a team as soon as i entered Hard that could complete any level all the way through Madness. Going through them again doing some of the skulls i missed i tried the final battle with only assassins. I hate to say it. But that was a huge dissapointment.
I do from time to time have a hard job defeating the beast on madness mode. But this one got destroyed with 4 hits.

I will not give away my team for the entire game-mode. But use the following if you have trouble with that last fight with only assasins:
Rainmaker Eddie (Advantage + Shadow), The Beast (Advantage + Shadow), Pyro Soldier (Energy + Endure (This 1 does not matter at all)).

Simply use the basic attack of Beast and Pyro + 6 Cost Special from Ed + Basic from Ed. And make them all perfect. And the boss dies.

Sad it ends so easy as it is really cool and the difficulty starts out really high. But it sort of stays the same on normal, hard and madness.

Ip4
12-05-2018, 08:09 PM
madness difficulty is not that hard as i expected maybe because primordial,eternal and passive disabled...

zamasu
12-05-2018, 08:11 PM
I am enjoying the new world so much!

Thanks!

I just have one problem, I am running out of talismans slots and I can't expand them anymore,I think the new update removed the option to expand them to 500.

Thank you

Ip4
12-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Devs,i can't see all 3 and 4 enemy characters in night city world on many maps,using ipad mini retina ios12.1

please can you chack this?

druid138
12-05-2018, 09:02 PM
These are two different characters. The Banshee (Warrior) is the boss of the gang you meet in Night City (you can also face her in the Gold and Souls Vault Skull Quest). The Warrior Derby Demon is a member of said gang and is found generally throughout the Night City battles.

-kaz

Mystery solved. Thanks, Kaz!

alekos
12-05-2018, 09:13 PM
thanks guys, the key player was the Assassin demon spawn... I've spent more than 2 hours trying to get through the FIRST wave... aksdhfjkashdfjkh

Yup
12-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Devs,i can't see all 3 and 4 enemy characters in night city world on many maps,using ipad mini retina ios12.1

please can you check this?

Confirmed.... Right side characters are OFTEN hidden off screen showing only an arm or a leg.

Amarthir
12-05-2018, 09:39 PM
Just got 8 sentinel soul fragments from Anger and Greed Hard mode. Anyone else get any random fragments from Night City?

Waffen
12-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Just got 8 sentinel soul fragments from Anger and Greed Hard mode. Anyone else get any random fragments from Night City?

I just got 8 warrior souls from siren wails hard.

Deathbat6120
12-05-2018, 10:29 PM
Got 5 Magus and 5 Warrior frags while running Siren Wails too. Are these just part of the event or are they permanent, occasional rewards?

Kaz_LOTB
12-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Got 5 Magus and 5 Warrior frags while running Siren Wails too. Are these just part of the event or are they permanent, occasional rewards?

They are permanent drops in the world.

-Kaz

Leviathan
12-05-2018, 11:37 PM

Thank you all for the details regarding this issue. We are aware of this problem, and are investigating!

please can you chack this?

Thank you for the device details! I've sent this along to the team and they will look into this display issue further.

Cheers!

Leviathan

HuckFinn150
12-06-2018, 12:50 AM
I have to say that the difficulty is quite welcome. I lost the second fight on normal and was initially taken aback. I spend at least 700 ironite on lost battles to make sure my troopers did not get cheated and two large SoT refills to get me through all levels.

The challenges are fun-strating and some required me to play them at least 5 times just to get the prerequisites done. The most difficult for me was "Use 10 Power abilites". This was due mainly to not having enough time because I was killing too fast. I ended up using Clansman/Gunner Lillith with Energy talismans/Magus CoTD with Energy Talismans to get my power up every round and chain Sacred Heart and even then sometimes I barely hit 10.

Prisoner is a big help when dealing with most of the Hellraisers and anyone that can Silence seems to help prevent the Derby Girls from ruining your day.

There is so much good coming from this update, from the smoothness of the update to the vast array of new Allies at all star levels to the much needed changes in the Arena. The Queen's Guard for instance has a basic attack passive called "Wake" that will wake any ally who is affected by sleep/perfect sleep. In addition he has an 35%(60% full shard) chance to cleanse all allies of silver effects and 25%(50% full shard) to stun. Not too bad for a 3*.

I still have plenty of challenges to complete and time to do them. Even though I have beaten every level with full skulls, I am far from being bored with the new content. The animations of the Derby Girls is my favorite. The backwards skating after attack is so cool with the flame trails. I know some people are having difficulty but think about when BNW came out and how hard Madness NOtb was when you first attempted it.

I'm not having too many issues getting through, but I'm not playing my troopers here. I'm playing them in Powerslave. This way I don't have to worry about losing. I've not tried to auto it, as I'm having fun re-learning my roster and how to plat then. This world is so enjoyable.

mikmar
12-06-2018, 01:26 AM
Confirmed.... Right side characters are OFTEN hidden off screen showing only an arm or a leg.

Yes, there's the same problem on my android tablet.
I think it's the 4:3 aspect ratio.
There are similar issues around the game like in the arena battles and the arena opponent list, where the right part of the screen is truncated

Esquatcho
12-06-2018, 09:56 AM

Dropping from souls? At the moment, I believe they are only dropping from opening blood souls. At latest stages in the mega-event, I dare say they might come from drops somewhere (just going of the wording in the 1st post).

Esquatcho
12-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Yes, there's the same problem on my android tablet.
I think it's the 4:3 aspect ratio.
There are similar issues around the game like in the arena battles and the arena opponent list, where the right part of the screen is truncated

Yep I have that in night city on the ipad. On the iphone, its no worries though.

GotN
12-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by scott-5496

Thank you all for the details regarding this issue. We are aware of this problem, and are investigating

Cheers!

Leviathan

I have 930+ skulls since yesterday too and still can’t get into the new SQs! How long will these „investigations“ take? Playing on iOS too and restarted the game severel times.

Psychout69
12-06-2018, 11:53 AM
OK, same for me here, 350 skulls and SQ still locked. I hoped the daily reset would have fixed it but ... no
It doesn't seem to be IOS related because I'm playing on Android.
Hope it can help for the investigations.

Esquatcho
12-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Imo, best team for farming the challenges: IE/Magus Ninja/Gunner Ninja. Load up on energy talismans. Gunner ninja creates the crave, IE turns is it into Toxic burns. Gunner Ninja reduces fury with basic. Magus Ninja smashes out heaps of burns. Plus they look cool fighting together ;)

scott-5496
12-06-2018, 02:54 PM
Update: The skull quest is now open for me and it seemed to open for me once I completed final level of Hard even though I was already way above the requirement for it to open - good quest for rewards it is too!

scott-5496
12-06-2018, 02:56 PM
I quite like Killer Eddie too - he looks like he should and he has a decent skill set - need to figure out what best to put on him but he is up as my Champ for now if any of my Troopers want to try him out. I stuck Explosive and Purge on him for now.

Cheers

Mizrael
12-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Update: The skull quest is now open for me and it seemed to open for me once I completed final level of Hard even though I was already way above the requirement for it to open - good quest for rewards it is too!

Now that’s funny Scott! i could swear that after you and few other guys complained about it, someone mentioned that you need to have finished hard to get it unlocked...

Waffen
12-06-2018, 04:57 PM

How can you be over the requirement? I have to finish all the modes and challenges in night city to get 930 skulls. Am I missing something?

Ironstyle
12-06-2018, 05:44 PM
So, I quit this game about 6 months ago (when my son was born) and just came back for Night City. Took long enough!

Anyway, I read some comments about it being too difficult and so on...and to just add my 2 cents...I'm glad it's difficult. I'd hate to fly right through a level we've been waiting literally years for. I DO wish it didn't pretty much require new characters and talismans to get through. I'm having a tough as hell time getting through normal difficulty. I know I will get the characters I need soon enough (so many damn new characters in just 6 months!).

Here's to Isle of Avalon in 2021!

Amarthir
12-06-2018, 06:51 PM
My thing says 928/930 and yet I can get into the vault... Weird.... But it's got pretty cool rewards tho. I've been in it twice and the second time game me 200k gold, 2 different colored rare souls, a heroic soul and 10 GA soul fragments. Definitely fits the Vault title.

I wonder what we'd get in the other "Vault" stages that may be released eventually. It could mean exclusively 3 star evo materials and 5 star runes and shards. And the Talisman vault may even include some dope talisman sets. Maybe that'll be where the 6 sets live. The Gold and Souls vault is challenging as hell with good rewards so it makes a bit of sense considering the difficulty scaling with all the other skull quests.

Although at the rate they're being produces it might be 10 years before we get to the Talisman vault if they're just releasing one level per world lmao

Stormseye
12-06-2018, 07:01 PM
Not sure if you posted it elsewhere Amarthir but have you uninstalled and reinstalled the game? I had a skull issue with my son's account once and that worked for him.

Amarthir
12-06-2018, 07:11 PM
Not sure if you posted it elsewhere Amarthir but have you uninstalled and reinstalled the game? I had a skull issue with my son's account once and that worked for him.

That might work. Honestly it takes up to an hour or more for this game to download content for some unknown reason so I'm just going to wait until it gets fixed.

JudgmentDay86
12-06-2018, 10:20 PM
What was the best thing you saw ?

I laughed when I saw the rollerskating demon girls, they were completely unexpected.

Laughed when I saw the Queen's guard death animation.

Lthepostman
12-06-2018, 10:39 PM
I confirm that the vault unlocked for me after finishing lord of the flies on hard (I was far above 927 skulls before that). As for the reward I got 500k gold, a legendary soul, some frontier coins and something else I don't remember. Definitely worth it ;)

Waffen
12-06-2018, 10:45 PM
I confirm that the vault unlocked for me after finishing lord of the flies on hard (I was far above 927 skulls before that). As for the reward I got 500k gold, a legendary soul, some frontier coins and something else I don't remember. Definitely worth it ;)

How are you guys far above 927 skulls??? I am half way into madness (stuck at code of mortality) and I only have 880 some skulls. I got almost all the skulls on normal and hard and I am still short by 50 skulls....

I also finished all the missions and challenges on other worlds.
What am I missing?

Deano82
12-06-2018, 10:48 PM
Just completed night city on madness and got killers eddie.
Will set him as my champion if anyone wants to have a go with him

GotN
12-07-2018, 12:01 AM
How are you guys far above 927 skulls??? I am half way into madness (stuck at code of mortality) and I only have 880 some skulls. I got almost all the skulls on normal and hard and I am still short by 50 skulls....

I also finished all the missions and challenges on other worlds.
What am I missing?

Maybe this helps: I have 90 skulls on NC so far, which brought me to 930 skulls all together, so must have had 840 before. I’m only about 3/4 on hard, so I’m sure you have far more skulls than me on NC, so skulls from other cosmos worlds must be bugged. I would sent in a ticket to support.

Waffen
12-07-2018, 12:48 AM
Maybe this helps: I have 90 skulls on NC so far, which brought me to 930 skulls all together, so must have had 840 before. I’m only about 3/4 on hard, so I’m sure you have far more skulls than me on NC, so skulls from other cosmos worlds must be bugged. I would sent in a ticket to support.

GotN,

You are right, I counted all the skulls I have unlocked so far and they do not add up. Thanks for pointing it out!!

I just sent in a ticket. Hopefully it’s fixed soon because after reading all the cool rewards people are getting out of the new skull quest, I can’t wait lol.

GotN
12-07-2018, 01:30 AM
GotN,

You are right, I counted all the skulls I have unlocked so far and they do not add up. Thanks for pointing it out!!

I just sent in a ticket. Hopefully it’s fixed soon because after reading all the cool rewards people are getting out of the new skull quest, I can’t wait lol.

You’re welcome. Good luck trooper!
Yeah, rewards are pretty cool (although I have to admit I underrated the boss-lady and had to revive, but will not happen again next time :p). I got 508k gold, 50 ironit, 10 ICs, 1 SS and 1 Legendary soul. Pretty good for 8 SoT :cool:

Amarthir
12-07-2018, 02:05 AM
It's a good thing I had an assload of ironite saved and a big check coming in soon. It literally took me 75 night souls before I got the Killer and I didn't even get any of the 4* exclusives, I just kept getting assassin choppers. Good news is I got a bunch of ironite subs so I'll be raking in 500 ironite a day for the next week. At least I got a jump start on getting the Killer Prime. I still need around 400 fragments (Jesus hell guys!) He will be mine!

Just so everyone knows, the Killer's passive does inflict 2 things of Fear every turn for 1 turn, but they way it works is that it ONLY inflicts 2 across the whole team, so either one person will have 2 fears, or two people will have 1 each. I'm slightly disappointed but I guess it's better this way otherwise he'd be OP as hell.

Shaolin85london
12-07-2018, 07:07 AM
It's a good thing I had an assload of ironite saved and a big check coming in soon. It literally took me 75 night souls before I got the Killer and I didn't even get any of the 4* exclusives, I just kept getting assassin choppers. Good news is I got a bunch of ironite subs so I'll be raking in 500 ironite a day for the next week. At least I got a jump start on getting the Killer Prime. I still need around 400 fragments (Jesus hell guys!) He will be mine!

Just so everyone knows, the Killer's passive does inflict 2 things of Fear every turn for 1 turn, but they way it works is that it ONLY inflicts 2 across the whole team, so either one person will have 2 fears, or two people will have 1 each. I'm slightly disappointed but I guess it's better this way otherwise he'd be OP as hell.

I wasn't kin to spend extra ironites this time, I simply bought 60 night souls with my stacked ironites; got pretty much everything killer, ltd allies and more nc from. Out of 60 isn't bad at all considering no needs to touch the wallet. However the blue demon girl, ltd herself was still eluding me, then I ve decide to buy ironites to don't miss she, and I got straight from the next big pull. Killer the prime was now available for me. Overall nice event, good improve on the game itself too. Looking forward for gauntlet 2° season. Cheers 🤟

Muzzleloader
12-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Any suggestions on how to complete the use 10 power up moves. I have a few left.

Lthepostman
12-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Warrior axis bomber boy is your man when you need to spam power moves. You can use him in association with gunner or magus children of the damned to make things even easier

GrimDusk
12-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Any suggestions on how to complete the use 10 power up moves. I have a few left.

I used Icarus, as he grants power gen and gets an extra turn with each use.

Stormseye
12-07-2018, 04:35 PM
I used Gunner Lillith with Energy
Clansman to spam Sacred Heart
Magus Child of the Damned with Energy

Use your allies first and then use Sacred Heart to keep cycling.

Waffen
12-07-2018, 05:09 PM

Fully shared TGE’s roar ability is the best for this challenge. It costs 4 power and you get back 3 power with a 70% chance for an extra turn. Him paired with any ally equipped with energy talisman should do it.

Amarthir
12-07-2018, 08:15 PM
I wasn't kin to spend extra ironites this time, I simply bought 60 night souls with my stacked ironites; got pretty much everything killer, ltd allies and more nc from. Out of 60 isn't bad at all considering no needs to touch the wallet. However the blue demon girl, ltd herself was still eluding me, then I ve decide to buy ironites to don't miss she, and I got straight from the next big pull. Killer the prime was now available for me. Overall nice event, good improve on the game itself too. Looking forward for gauntlet 2° season. Cheers ��

Very impressive to see that you already have the Killer Prime. I'm not quite dedicated enough to get him in this event, I'm going to wait for more blood fragment events.

How is he in battle? With how his passive works I can see him as quite the contender in PvP and an easy replacement for the Magus Undead Rescuer and Gunner Chopper in PvE grinding.

Saigrim
12-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Ok. What’s the team for Killer Prime on Madness? He is giving me a fit for some reason. I’ve rolled through most everything up to this point. Just wish Moon would cough up his team. I’m sure I have it.

maidenoz
12-08-2018, 01:00 AM
Sorry if this has been covered already, but what are people’s thoughts on the new talismans? Venom and Radiant look pretty good, but it’d wipe out all of my blood soul fragments, and I’m thinking that it’s worth holding out for the prime killer. Cheers

Stormseye
12-08-2018, 01:25 AM
I want to try Venom but I am saving my frags for later on in the mega-event. I am sure the monthly events will have some way to gain more so I will wait to see how many I can get.

rags-6094
12-08-2018, 01:28 AM
I want to try Venom but I am saving my frags for later on in the mega-event. I am sure the monthly events will have some way to gain more so I will wait to see how many I can get.

A wise move my friend! That's my thoughts as well! I did see a stack of cool things you can buy but I think it's better to hold on...

maidenoz
12-08-2018, 02:09 AM

Good advice Stormseye

infinite dreamer
12-08-2018, 02:16 AM
Sorry if this has been covered already, but what are people’s thoughts on the new talismans? Venom and Radiant look pretty good, but it’d wipe out all of my blood soul fragments, and I’m thinking that it’s worth holding out for the prime killer. Cheers

I was thinking the same thing, but I'm holding onto the fragments. So tempting though!

rags-6094
12-08-2018, 02:58 AM
Can the Devs answer a question please? Have night city characters been added to all souls in their varying forms?
I have dropped a reasonable number of rare, Magus rare, 21 x rare Gunner, 300 x normal and a few mixed others but pulled only one queens guard... from a rare soul, I dare not drop my mythical s yet until ther is some validation from the developers please...

TheAlbatross-1864
12-08-2018, 03:12 AM
There is an upcoming event called “blood and snow (sacrifice)” I am thinking there might be blood fragments as sacrifice rewards. Might want to hold onto your sacrificing characters until then

Amarthir
12-08-2018, 03:42 AM
There is an upcoming event called “blood and snow (sacrifice)” I am thinking there might be blood fragments as sacrifice rewards. Might want to hold onto your sacrificing characters until then

I'm mad hoping for that. I have a hold of a couple dozen 4 and 5* characters ready for it.

MetalKing
12-08-2018, 06:41 AM
Has anyone seen killers prime(sentinel) skillset?
I'm deliberating on buying him or the other warrior leader.
Also I agree about the blood fragments. Other events have had a few drop for a certain sacrifice level. I've saved about 400 normal souls and enough for an ultimate sacrifice so far.

Shaolin85london
12-08-2018, 09:35 AM
Has anyone seen killers prime(sentinel) skillset?
I'm deliberating on buying him or the other warrior leader.
Also I agree about the blood fragments. Other events have had a few drop for a certain sacrifice level. I've saved about 400 normal souls and enough for an ultimate sacrifice so far.

He's pretty devastating, probably more than killer beast ��

bizon
12-08-2018, 10:17 AM
how to defeat him in purgatory ??

Shaolin85london
12-08-2018, 12:15 PM
how to defeat him in purgatory ??

Prisoner, pom and alliance general did the job for me

bizon
12-08-2018, 12:25 PM
1. but the game requires the use of charlotte
2. I do not have a prisoner

Shaolin85london
12-08-2018, 12:33 PM
1. but the game requires the use of charlotte
2. I do not have a prisoner

Charlotte and allience general, use Charlotte power to get invincible and u should be able to kill him

bizon
12-08-2018, 01:11 PM
thanks.
What set of talismans do you use with AG and POM?

Liu
12-08-2018, 01:57 PM
Did anyone manage to get the "win with 100% health" skull mission in the "body bags" on madness ?
I've finished with 100% life about 10 times by now, but I haven't been awarded the skull for it so far. I've tried with different setups - and even with invincibility status, no damage taken, and healing before the last hit I'm still not getting the skull. I also tried finishing all at once, finishing them one by one, letting a different toon be the last survivor ..
Anybody else experiencing this ? Or am I overlooking something here ?

Diamondhead2112
12-08-2018, 03:15 PM
I’m having the same problem with Body Bags

Tim28213
12-08-2018, 03:58 PM
I had to do body bags twice. I did not get credit for 100% health the first time so I force quit the game, restarted and did it again. Got credit after the next successful run.

Sidney
12-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Prisoner, pom and alliance general did the job for me

LMAO... I think I may need to upgrade my reading glasses. When I saw your reply I thought it said Prisoner, Porn and Alliance General... :D

Shaolin85london
12-08-2018, 04:59 PM
thanks.
What set of talismans do you use with AG and POM?

LMAO... I think I may need to upgrade my reading glasses. When I saw your reply I thought it said Prisoner, Porn and Alliance General... :D

AG is with strike and guard and POM angel and guard.

Lmao 😄 he's actually an orgasmastic eddie to play with, never disappoint the sort of the fight lol

URock
12-08-2018, 05:13 PM
How to activate the second skull dungeon? Do I need all skulls on hard or madness or both?

Iced_Earth
12-08-2018, 05:29 PM
How can u have 305 Charslots? I only have 300.... and cannot buy more slots...

Liu
12-08-2018, 05:36 PM
I had to do body bags twice. I did not get credit for 100% health the first time so I force quit the game, restarted and did it again. Got credit after the next successful run.

Thanks for the suggestion, doesn't work for me though :/

bizon
12-08-2018, 05:37 PM
How can u have 305 Charslots? I only have 300.... and cannot buy more slots...

I bought before the update

Iced_Earth
12-08-2018, 06:57 PM
So, then its bugged or what ?

blade685
12-08-2018, 07:43 PM
So, then its bugged or what ?

yes bugged after the update, NF powa ^^

Olevipoeg
12-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Beast Eddie Fury also counts as lower fury generation move.

TheAlbatross-1864
12-09-2018, 05:22 AM
Anyone know off the top of their head good characters for the lower fury generation challeneg? So far i know beast eddies fury but who else? Thanks

Rain88
12-09-2018, 07:41 AM
Anyone know off the top of their head good characters for the lower fury generation challeneg? So far i know beast eddies fury but who else? Thanks

Best is speed of light but you might need to do it manually . Was getting on manual 20-30 per run in a matter of life and death

Esquatcho
12-09-2018, 08:49 AM

Lower Fury is the gunner ninja. She does it with her standard move

AcesHigh189
12-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Hey is there any team to complete madness without any gods of Powerslave and any ninjas except Magnus. Managed to get through normal and hard pretty well but madness I am stuck on Killers.

URock
12-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Pulled the Magus Derby-Demon from the event souls. She does physical damage and magic stat is higher than attack stat:

HP 10239
att 232
def 331
magic 893
mr 466
special 432

#facepalm

fred10141988
12-09-2018, 01:17 PM
The Night City Mega Event is a winter-long series of events that will feature a number of collectible characters associated with Night City.

Throughout the course of this event you will be able to collect Blood Fragments which can be traded in for unique items in the Specials Store.

Blood Soul Fragments are the central event currency for the Night City Mega Events and will drop or be rewarded in all associated events.

Sorry I have question about the killer soul fragments we get after finish Night City.

We can get 300 killer soul fragments in Night City totally, when we finish normal, hard and madness.

But can we still get those killer soul fragments after this event?

I don't think I can finish madness of Night City in this event.

So, if I want to save my 650 killer soul fragments form night souls.

And maybe someday in future when I finish madness of Night City, I can collect 750 killer soul fragments for summoning the killer.

Is this worked?

edsel
12-09-2018, 03:13 PM
So what is needed to buy the 2 worthwhile blood fragment items is 1250 for Killer Prime and Banshee. Maybe a few Warlord talismans if I scrounge up some extra. I sure want Amarthir s prediction to be on about upcoming sac blood & snow event to furnish blood fragments. I have 150 now and need a way to make a fat pile of these without wasting ironite on event souls.

Mizrael
12-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Sorry I have question about the killer soul fragments we get after finish Night City.

We can get 300 killer soul fragments in Night City totally, when we finish normal, hard and madness.

But can we still get those killer soul fragments after this event?

I don't think I can finish madness of Night City in this event.

So, if I want to save my 650 killer soul fragments form night souls.

And maybe someday in future when I finish madness of Night City, I can collect 750 killer soul fragments for summoning the killer.

Is this worked?

Those are different “killers”. The 300 shards for finishing all 3 difficulties on Night City award you the “Killer Eddie”-that’s a permanent addition to the game and will remain forever.

The 750 fragments award you “the Killer” who is an ally not an eddie and he can be acquired either from the night souls or by gathering 750 fragments by opening night souls.

Then there is “the killer prime” (sentinel ally)- this one can be bought for the blood shards, acquired also from opening night souls.

and then there is “the killer beast”- that’s the warrior ally, who is the final boss of the night city and that one cannot be acquired anywhere yet...

fred10141988
12-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Those are different “killers”. The 300 shards for finishing all 3 difficulties on Night City award you the “Killer Eddie”-that’s a permanent addition to the game and will remain forever.

The 750 fragments award you “the Killer” who is an ally not an eddie and he can be acquired either from the night souls or by gathering 750 fragments by opening night souls.

Then there is “the killer prime” (sentinel ally)- this one can be bought for the blood shards, acquired also from opening night souls.

and then there is “the killer beast”- that’s the warrior ally, who is the final boss of the night city and that one cannot be acquired anywhere yet...

OMG, I am a fool.

Thank you for explaining.

Fister
12-09-2018, 11:27 PM
How to activate the second skull dungeon? Do I need all skulls on hard or madness or both? ??? What do you mean the second Skull dungeon! I only see one and it requires 927 skulls to open. So you can't afford to miss a single skull if you want it to open.
Or am I missing something?

TheAlbatross-1864
12-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the character suggestions guys, finished the challenge

Ezz
12-10-2018, 05:01 AM
Pulled the Magus Derby-Demon from the event souls. She does physical damage and magic stat is higher than attack stat:

HP 10239
att 232
def 331
magic 893
mr 466
special 432

#facepalm

Noticed this too - thought might just be a misprint on her skills but nope she does in fact deal physical damage.

rags-6094
12-10-2018, 06:36 AM
Noticed this too - thought might just be a misprint on her skills but nope she does in fact deal physical damage.

Better start work on the unlikely Magis Attack Relic! These sort always through a spanner in the works...

FIL75
12-10-2018, 08:55 AM
Help!! About toxic burns, which ally can I use together with IE? Is there any talisman I can use?

URock
12-10-2018, 09:21 AM
??? What do you mean the second Skull dungeon! I only see one and it requires 927 skulls to open. So you can't afford to miss a single skull if you want it to open.
Or am I missing something?

Every world got 2 skull dungeons (one easy and one hard). Night City only 1 (until now).

Liu
12-10-2018, 11:30 AM
Help!! About toxic burns, which ally can I use together with IE? Is there any talisman I can use?

I completed the objective using holy smoke eddie in powerslave

4V1ct0ry
12-10-2018, 11:40 AM
Yeah, use Holy smoke with some random toons with energy talismans attached.
Then you should be able to finish it quick on manual (took me around 8 times or so)

Just make sure your toons aren't to strong.
I used two Golden son's.

Esquatcho
12-10-2018, 02:21 PM

I used the gunner ninja. She creates the crave, IE creates the burns. Had energy on them both. Plus she helps with the fury reduction along the way too.

GotN
12-10-2018, 03:30 PM
So from first part of this event I go out with two ridiculous stupid 3* event chars (25 souls) which are also dups. Great! Just as great as Whole-summer-Mega-Gods-Event. Again only mega-P2W!

Banished
12-10-2018, 04:28 PM
End of event for me.

Finished all goals. And I decided to sacrifice lots of Ironite to get the Killer frags. Yesterday, I had less than 500K of gold and only a few of Ironite. I have to grind a lot until next sac event.

I did not receive The Killer but another Beast Eddie. My 4th one! this one is good for the next sacrifice event.
Specific characters received: A derby demon, S derby demon, W savage reaper (x3), M Demon officer, A chopper (x3),

with the frags, I bought W banshee and M London officer from the store.

Mizrael
12-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Every world got 2 skull dungeons (one easy and one hard). Night City only 1 (until now).

this is actually a first, third degree of a skull quest. “Gold and Souls” already has a cache and hoard (those easy ones in the ailing kingdoms environment).

i was also a bit puzzled by it, but it seems that there is, indeed, just one addition this time.

rags-6094
12-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Help required senior members please! I have just 6 x skull quests left in Night City Madness, 2 of which are in Code of Morality, I new to achieve basic abilities only and use 10 x power moves.

Nothing I have tried seems to work, I can complete it ok but Always fail on the quests... any help gladly received!

hold
12-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Help required senior members please! I have just 6 x skull quests left in Night City Madness, 2 of which are in Code of Morality, I new to achieve basic abilities only and use 10 x power moves.

Nothing I have tried seems to work, I can complete it ok but Always fail on the quests... any help gladly received!

Double Energy on Horus, Alliance General and use Blur on Viisions Ed ... Easy 10 power moves and you permanent stun the enemy. A healing Ed as standby ... Worked for me

Basic abilities: Cyborg and Prisoner with Primordials Horus with Future and Energy. DDE as 2nd Ed with nightmare and Angel. Enemy is either stunned or sleeps.

Mizrael
12-10-2018, 06:18 PM

Or:
10x power moves:
-EE+Clansman combo for wndless turn
-W bomber bow (his power move only costs 1 power and often gets an extra turn, hence can be spammed 4-5 times per round)
-any char with energy (horus fe.-can also stun all so that you can recharge 3 power easily or GCotD for 5 per turn)

Basic moves:
-Horus+prisoner to stun all
-any hard hitting Eddie (i use Clansman for he can remove occasional endure)

rags-6094
12-10-2018, 06:39 PM
Double Energy on Horus, Alliance General and use Blur on Viisions Ed ... Easy 10 power moves and you permanent stun the enemy. A healing Ed as standby ... Worked for me

Basic abilities: Cyborg and Prisoner with Primordials Horus with Future and Energy. DDE as 2nd Ed with nightmare and Angel. Enemy is either stunned or sleeps.

Thankyou for the response Hold! I have tried that exactly as you suggested, all the hellhound must have a cleanse in them, I can't make any of their stuns or blinds stick, as soon as they started their go Alliance General was dead in seconds, next turn they slept Visions before killing him...
Back to the drawing board...

rags-6094
12-10-2018, 06:41 PM
Or:
10x power moves:
-EE+Clansman combo for wndless turn
-W bomber bow (his power move only costs 1 power and often gets an extra turn, hence can be spammed 4-5 times per round)
-any char with energy (horus fe.-can also stun all so that you can recharge 3 power easily or GCotD for 5 per turn)

Basic moves:
-Horus+prisoner to stun all
-any hard hitting Eddie (i use Clansman for he can remove occasional endure)
Thanks for this help too Mizrael I've run outta time off to work... I'll give this a try this afternoon.
Cheers rags...

hold
12-10-2018, 06:56 PM
Take them out quick with DDE or similar and try from round 2. Swap AG with Prisoner I that case to kill the pesky dogs.

Waffen
12-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Thanks for this help too Mizrael I've run outta time off to work... I'll give this a try this afternoon.
Cheers rags...

For 10 power moves:
I used Sentinel Shinobi with energy for stuns and power. Prisoner (random talis as I do not have primordial) and TGE. The strategy here is to spam TGE’s radar move as it costs 4 energy and you get 3 energy back with a 70% chance for another turn. Sentinel Shinobi power move to stun and basics to stun and steal power.

Once I got 10 power moves I switched to DDE for dps. Had to work with what I have so came up with this strategy and it worked pretty good for me.

Waffen
12-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Fellow troopers I need your help!!

I have 4 skulls left on madness and they are all “use basic abilities” challenges. I have prisoner and DDE but don’t have Horus so if you can make him your trooper I would appreciate the help. That with some ironite should hopefully do the trick for me.

I have most of you as troopers. But please respond back to this post so if I do already have you added I will send a request.

CamiloEgea
12-10-2018, 07:37 PM
It’s a great idea to use DDE with warlord talis and Osiris with echo. With a little bit of luck, you can finish the enemies in one round.

Waffen
12-10-2018, 07:41 PM
It’s a great idea to use DDE with warlord talis and Osiris with echo. With a little bit of luck, you can finish the enemies in one round.

For basic ability challenge? Unfortunately, I don’t have any of th OP gods.
If you have Osiris and willing to help me out please add me and set Osiris as your trooper. Thanks.

Muzzleloader
12-10-2018, 08:08 PM
I used horus with energy and power to gain power on attacks and defense, but tried to stun the enemy. Warrior bomber boy power move costs 4 power with 3 power returned along with plenty of extra turns. I used either phantom or DDE both with nightmare to try and sleep enemies not stunned by Horus.

Iced_Earth
12-10-2018, 10:16 PM
So, i still cant buy more then 300 char slots after the update, whats wrong?

URock
12-10-2018, 10:47 PM
A new game update changed the number of needed skulls for the secret level.
Now it's closed for me. I need 927 skulls to open it.

blade685
12-10-2018, 10:52 PM
I used horus with energy and power to gain power on attacks and defense, but tried to stun the enemy. Warrior bomber boy power move costs 4 power with 3 power returned along with plenty of extra turns. I used either phantom or DDE both with nightmare to try and sleep enemies not stunned by Horus.

i think it don't work vs clease toons you must have more def one hell hound can explode your beast eddie because he sleep and impossible to wake him :) tested and lose, it is too weak
Just replace talismans on horus by eternal and it works for me

HuckFinn150
12-10-2018, 10:57 PM
I've been using RttHE with echo and boost and prisoner with invisibility and thief and warrior CotD running piercing. I run SE and EE in the background to bring out for heal other powerful basic hits. They all have power cost of 4. So it is not hard to reach the 10 power moves and still stay alive.

Mizrael
12-10-2018, 10:59 PM
A new game update changed the number of needed skulls for the secret level.
Now it's closed for me. I need 927 skulls to open it.

LOL! i dropped from 930 to 881.
Must have done many exclusive dungeons since FotD times! ^^

PS: @Devs- the character slots still can’t be expanded...

URock
12-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Need 18 skulls in madness top open the secret level again. Maybe next week.
Motivation is down to zero.

natasar
12-10-2018, 11:09 PM
My team for „use 10 power moves“: Horus (Eternal) and Prisoner (Primordial) to stun. Pharaoh Eddie with power move at cost of 3 and chance for extra turn. Worked smoothly.

Muzzleloader
12-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Blade, the above is for use 10 power up ability I did not use Beast Eddie, I used phantom or DDE, that was why I also used warrior bomber boy to complete the missions.

If you are talking about going against two hellhounds you need passive disable on both hounds to keep them stunned. I used the power/energy talisman on horus as my general NC attacks, but I had prisoner to disable the opponents passive. My suggestion for beast or hallowed for disable passive if you dont have prisoner. If either hound wasn't stunned you would need to swap out for a hardier Eddie.

Sorry if there was any confusion. Nightmare and guard on beast Ed may be enough. You may sleep the enemy and disable there passive with beasts normal move.

Leviathan
12-10-2018, 11:21 PM
So, i still cant buy more then 300 char slots after the update, whats wrong?

Hi Iced_Earth.

Sorry for the confusion! I've edited my hotfix post, but this fix was actually not a part of today's update. We'll keep everyone posted on when that fix comes out.

Cheers \m/

blade685
12-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Blade, the above is for use 10 power up ability I did not use Beast Eddie, I used phantom or DDE, that was why I also used warrior bomber boy to complete the missions.

If you are talking about going against two hellhounds you need passive disable on both hounds to keep them stunned. I used the power/energy talisman on horus as my general NC attacks, but I had prisoner to disable the opponents passive. My suggestion for beast or hallowed for disable passive if you dont have prisoner. If either hound wasn't stunned you would need to swap out for a hardier Eddie.

Sorry if there was any confusion. Nightmare and guard on beast Ed may be enough. You may sleep the enemy and disable there passive with beasts normal move.

no problem :) i spoke for the round with 4 ass hellhound and if you don't stunt all with passive disable they can sleep your eddie and you can die because no protection with power on horus but it can pass :)
same strategy works fine with eternal and you can do the 10 power move too ;)

URock
12-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Finished all event quests. Zero Killer, but useless Derby-Demons. Bought 10 night souls and got 2(!) Cyborg Eddies.
Again an event with only useless new toons for me.
Frustrating to see players with the Killer and Prime Killer, only because of Pay2Play / Pay2Win

scott-5496
12-11-2018, 01:02 PM
I, for one, am glad that some players do pay to play/win (though I am never sure what you 'win' as such?) or we would have no game at all. I really dont play to win/play - but I do love the game so I do buy stuff from time to time when it suits me. I know I will never be top 3 or 10 even in arena or gauntlet as not got the time to do manual play a lot every day to the extent you seem to need to - I will leave all of that to the hard core who go for it...hats off to them, it takes commitment!

Wyphy
12-11-2018, 02:08 PM
I, for one, am glad that some players do pay to play/win (though I am never sure what you 'win' as such?) or we would have no game at all. I really dont play to win/play - but I do love the game so I do buy stuff from time to time when it suits me. I know I will never be top 3 or 10 even in arena or gauntlet as not got the time to do manual play a lot every day to the extent you seem to need to - I will leave all of that to the hard core who go for it...hats off to them, it takes commitment!

What's disappointing to me is that there is not really a "micro" payments system, it's all "macro".

That was originally supposed to be the deal with the games : small payments from lots of players adding up to enough to make costs; and with the micro payments, many players would spend more than on a regular subscription game every month because the items were so inexpensive.

There is basically nothing on the micro scale here. Yeah, the 2.99 daily SOT deal is fairly cheap ("deal" is debatable), and the 9.99 Ironite is a good deal versus the other Ironite purchases, and occasionally there are some reasonably priced deals; the 9.99 packs triggered by dropping 5* characters come to mind.
Many of the available purchases are at least the cost of a full AAA title's monthly charge, and some are substantially more than that, the cost of the game and multiple month's subscription.

For some reason, it's just not smart to have 100 people buying $3 items twice a week, it's far better to have only 12 people buy a $50 item every week.
Ya know, so there's fewer players around sucking up server resources.

Blade
12-11-2018, 02:11 PM
I only "like" those that buy large amounts of event soul packs to try getting the event character. Especially if this char isn't even worth it.
But I really don't like that NF once in a while gives the chance to have a super advantage over other players by releasing extremely powerful Talismans only for real money. For those who don't remember or do not play long enough: Destiny Talisman (yes the one >95% of players use in their teams) was a pay only in the beginning and this advantage lasted for months! Redemption and Avenger are similar examples.
In my eyes it is a deliberate distortion of the conditions on the battlefield with the insidious intent of stoking people's fear of missing something.
But because IAP, Micropay, LootBoxes and the like (the DLC policy on computer games as well) have become so "normal", most people seem to accept it. It stinks!

Killer-Frost
12-11-2018, 02:13 PM
If you need to complete with 10 power abilities, use those that require 3 power. I used horus with energy, and run to the hills with echo. After i was up to 12 power, i kept using his future power ability, which only requires 3 power (use to be 2) all while granting me an extra turn. Rinse n repeat until all power abilities are met, then finish the match with a stronger eddie like doomsday. After that, replay the match with the same characters but instead of run the the hills, use doomsday

dragonmat89
12-11-2018, 02:39 PM
If you need to complete with 10 power abilities, use those that require 3 power. I used horus with energy, and run to the hills with echo. After i was up to 12 power, i kept using his future power ability, which only requires 3 power (use to be 2) all while granting me an extra turn. Rinse n repeat until all power abilities are met, then finish the match with a stronger eddie like doomsday. After that, replay the match with the same characters but instead of run the the hills, use doomsday

Another useful one is Vampire Hunter Eddie - 3 power, marks the target and gives extra turn.

Ezz
12-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Gold and souls vault with all magus characters? Have tried a handful of combos all failed. Not seeing how this is possible - none of the magus eddies seem up to the task. Most are squishy single target hitters with no extra turns.

Muzzleloader
12-11-2018, 06:13 PM
I dont have an opening for a trooper at the moment. When an opening occurs I will send you a request.

blade685
12-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Finished all event quests. Zero Killer, but useless Derby-Demons. Bought 10 night souls and got 2(!) Cyborg Eddies.
Again an event with only useless new toons for me.
Frustrating to see players with the Killer and Prime Killer, only because of Pay2Play / Pay2Win

welcome to my world :)

HuckFinn150
12-12-2018, 03:37 AM
@Ezz I used Crusader Eddie. His fury comes up quick and give the ability to keep the team from taking damage for 2 turns. I make sure his fury is up at the start of the battle (after the first wave). This way my other toons have a chance to defeat the enemy.

Inishmore
12-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Gold and souls vault with all magus characters? Have tried a handful of combos all failed. Not seeing how this is possible - none of the magus eddies seem up to the task. Most are squishy single target hitters with no extra turns.
I did it with Crusader Eddie, and Grimmy and SSE as backup. As Troopers I used Aset and The Alchemist. I could imagine that the Corrupt General could work also nice stunning them to oblivion

scott-5496
12-12-2018, 12:33 PM
For the magus I used Crusader too with Lilith and Alchemist I think it was. Pretty sure I ended up with 100% health, or close to it, too.

Ezz
12-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Good call guys - Crusader got it done for me.
Thanks!

scott-5496
12-12-2018, 04:20 PM
Goood news. Glad you got it.

Knut-3112
12-13-2018, 12:59 AM
I can't believe my luck this time - opened 15 Night Souls and got the Killer! It's the first time when I got the featured character from event souls (except Shinobis, but they were only as supporting chars, not the main prize). Shortly after the Assassin Ultimate Pack appeared and guess what? I bought it. The stuff is cool, the price is acceptable and it's also a way of saying "thank you" to the devs.

The game is alive again with Night City. Good job!
So far completed it on normal with all the skulls. I'm now doing hard, but without haste.
Anyway, I'm curious what The Isle of Avalon will bring..

scott-5496
12-13-2018, 11:24 AM
I can't believe my luck this time - opened 15 Night Souls and got the Killer! It's the first time when I got the featured character from event souls (except Shinobis, but they were only as supporting chars, not the main prize). Shortly after the Assassin Ultimate Pack appeared and guess what? I bought it. The stuff is cool, the price is acceptable and it's also a way of saying "thank you" to the devs.

The game is alive again with Night City. Good job!
So far completed it on normal with all the skulls. I'm now doing hard, but without haste.
Anyway, I'm curious what The Isle of Avalon will bring..

Nice one. Noluck for me so far but I rarley get any on these events. In time I guess we will get them all!

Symbiote
01-18-2019, 12:27 AM
Aaah, Bass Eddie arrives. I laughed my ass when i saw him on the News Screen.

Then i thought what? Iron Eddie 2? :D Then i read Bass Eddie and began to laugh. :D :D
IT was so funny because i thought what's the next Eddie? Drum Eddie? I imagined a Band of Eddies.

Aaah i am still laughing but in a positive way. Now i will everytime think about the different Eddies as a Band on a Stage with all the things a good Iron Maiden show needs..! xD <3

Rory
01-18-2019, 12:40 AM
I think it's great how all the different Banshees not only have different outfits but are wielding different power tools as well. :cool:

desprezo
01-18-2019, 01:09 AM
Huummmm, just opened 56 event souls,and got all the events toons. Even got dupes, 3 Bass Eddie's, 4 assassin Banshee.
First time that happens, guess it was my lucky day.

Great event!! I'll keep going so I can finally get Killer Prime.

Ezz
01-18-2019, 01:16 AM
Huummmm, just opened 56 event souls,and got all the events toons. Even got dupes, 3 Bass Eddie's, 4 assassin Banshee.
First time that happens, guess it was my lucky day.

Great event!! I'll keep going so I can finally get Killer Prime.

I dropped 41 got the banshees with some dupes but no bass. I’m happy about that but the sacrifice rewards are a major disappointment. I’ve done 5 or 6 tier vi sacrifices with 2 vortex fills and it’s literaaly been almost 100% skill shards as rewards. A few legendary souls and a few gun/ass souls but that’s it. So the event is now effectively over for me

Amarthir
01-18-2019, 01:24 AM
Opened 112 souls and got every event character except for Gunner Banshee. Curses!

But this event was very generous to me otherwise, I never dropped Bass Eddie from any of the souls but I did still get him from the fragments. That's why it's there and I'm glad it is, even though 75 is a bit much.

All the Banshees I have are pretty cool and interesting. They will definitely make some killer combo's.

R1ck
01-18-2019, 01:26 AM
93 souls to get all Banshees, no BE but enough fragments to buy his soul and get him. Still plenty dupes for more souls and blood soul fragments.
With achievements got 995 FFE soul fragments, only 5 missing, will have to wait till Sunday to get him.

Esquatcho
01-18-2019, 01:40 AM
Anyone done the maths if V or VI sacs are more effective?

kkkreg5
01-18-2019, 01:53 AM
First 16 Shriekings from sacrifices = 1 Bass Eddie. 26 more Shriekings = 2 Banshees. Not sure if I want to pursue the others. Did get enough blood frags to summon Killer Prime and London Officer. Still need the Banshee there... All in all, good event for me.

infinite dreamer
01-18-2019, 02:00 AM
I just got 3 epic souls. Didn't open them yet. Anyone else get these? Strange to get them now.

Stormseye
01-18-2019, 02:12 AM
Done with event I think. Dropped around 50 event souls from vortex and fills. Pulled Bass Eddie on first 10 and just got both the event Banshees from last 10. The Sentinel and Magus Banshee as well as Bass Eddie can all be pulled from Rare and Legendary souls. Only Gunner and Assassin are event exclusive. I really like that all the newer characters do their ability BEFORE inflicting damage so shields and such are really going to be non-issue. I also received enough frags to get FFE as well so it was a great 2 hour event for me.

Had two souls left and dropped them both and got another Gunner Banshee.
I have 250 Rare souls and 99 G/A souls left to sit on.

rags-6094
01-18-2019, 02:19 AM
Done with event I think. Dropped around 50 event souls from vortex and fills. Pulled Bass Eddie on first 10 and just got both the event Banshees from last 10. The Sentinel and Magus Banshee as well as Bass Eddie can all be pulled from Rare and Legendary souls. Only Gunner and Assassin are event exclusive. I really like that all the newer characters do their ability BEFORE inflicting damage so shields and such are really going to be non-issue. I also received enough frags to get FFE as well so it was a great 2 hour event for me.

Had two souls left and dropped them both and got another Gunner Banshee.
I have 250 Rare souls and 99 G/A souls left to sit on.

Great to hear Stormseye! It looks like I'll have to depend on the frags to bring me Bass Eddie, I have had a dupe Magis Banshee now and a few 5* dupe Eddies but nothing else... some people have all the luck!

angelkelly
01-18-2019, 02:19 AM
Did they temporarily disable the event, I don’t see any event challenges or souls?

hold
01-18-2019, 02:44 AM
Did they temporarily disable the event, I don’t see any event challenges or souls?

Game is completely down for me ... even after a full reinstall I see the Navigator games logo and after that it hangs at the start screen ... the bottom bar does not move at all ... 20 minutes now ... might try later again - just a bit annoyed that my Tier 6 + full vortex earlier didn't get me any event souls but support might sort that out ... so back to real work I guess :)

Muzzleloader
01-18-2019, 02:58 AM
The game is working fine for myself. I live in the central part of USA.

Has anyone tried the venom or radiant talisman. I was wondering if they are worth buying. Is it worth it earning the blood frags now or wait until the next event. I still need to buy the red banshee.

Highace
01-18-2019, 03:00 AM
Well hot damn...
After a whole bunch of sacrificing and being bone dry of characters, just barely being able to make a grand sacrifice and obtaining some rare magus souls, I open the first of the 3 magus ones...and out jumps the Bass Eddie! Also obtained both of the exclusive Banshees so...seems like the event has been successfully completed for me, save for maybe collecting some more blood fragments. Dunno what I'll do with those 610 Bass Eddie fragments tho...

fred10141988
01-18-2019, 03:49 AM
I just got 3 epic souls. Didn't open them yet. Anyone else get these? Strange to get them now.

They come from this event challenge.

"Sacrifice a total of 150,000 essence".

rags-6094
01-18-2019, 03:54 AM
Ok it just occurred to me that this is possibly the last chance we all have to collect blood souls, so If you think because you have your Bass Eddie and a few of the new Banshees the sac event is over for you, you better reconsider!

I never got Killer Prime the first time round and I'm thinking that before the end of this event (night city event) that Killer Beast will also be available, so what to do?
It's probably worth sacrificing even after the goals are achieved for the blood soul frags alone, unless someone knows another way to claim blood soul frags?
The only way I could end up getting Bass Ed was by collecting frags but get him I did! Also scored a late Gunner Banshee, so still the Assasin Banshee worth trying for, for me too, so it's good we still have the best part of a week to collect whatever souls your missing hopefully and collect blood soul frags! Just a thought anyway...

Muzzleloader
01-18-2019, 04:16 AM
That's a good question, sacrifice now for the sure thing or wait and hope for another blood frag event. Maybe next event will have better rewards or not come around and lose the chance for more blood frags.

I have enough to sacrifice and get red banshee, a second warlord set or either venom or radiant talisman. Anyone have thoughts on how to proceed.

Waffen
01-18-2019, 04:46 AM
1 tier 7, 13+ tier 6 and 3 vortex fills and only got:

3 legendary souls
40 rare souls
10 gunner souls
Rest are all shards.

Anyone else having trouble pulling souls from sacrifices this event?

Event soul drop rate has been very generous though. Opened about 90 souls and got all the banshee toons.

hold
01-18-2019, 04:54 AM
The game is working fine for myself. I live in the central part of USA.

Has anyone tried the venom or radiant talisman. I was wondering if they are worth buying. Is it worth it earning the blood frags now or wait until the next event. I still need to buy the red banshee.

I think the error is device or OS based ... I normally play with my old Nexus 7 2013 and game does not start there - so I tried an old Android phone - same thing. Tried my new (not gaming) phone and it works here. Dropped support a message about this ... maybe there was a change that causes older OS or devices not to start - who knows ...

At least I can run troopers and get rid of my sac fodder :)

angelkelly
01-18-2019, 05:41 AM
It’s odd that my game is not working and my news feed is showing me stuff from 6 months ago.

Esquatcho
01-18-2019, 06:13 AM
Anyone else having trouble pulling souls from sacrifices this event?

I've only been getting shards. Also, all of a sudden I stopped getting Shrieking Souls!

So be careful you are getting what you are supposed to!

Stormseye
01-18-2019, 06:20 AM
Took Rags’ advice and continued to burn down my remaining souls to my base of 99 of each. Managed to snag another vortex fill and several tier 6 sacrifices. I know the blood frags will be useful during the last event.

No clue on total souls dropped but results

490 Blood Frags
990 Bass Eddie Frag
3 Gunner Banshee
3 Magus Banshee
1 Assassin Banshee
2 Bass Eddie - not including the 1 from frags (3 total)

I am still not content with my Venom purchase but Warlord set is just really good and I am very tempted to grab another set. I don’t have Radiant either but maybe with one of the new Banshees they may work well.

fred10141988
01-18-2019, 08:49 AM
I really don't understand why "Shrieking Soul Fragments will be added to the Specials Store a few days after this event ends" ?!

What a bad idea.

Ip4
01-18-2019, 09:10 AM
one of the worst sacrefice events...

Moonchild-6759
01-18-2019, 09:10 AM
I am not getting anything. But my newsfeed is showing me the last few events that have ended.

JudasFromHell
01-18-2019, 09:30 AM
Hey guys,

I am having a hard time getting through Night City, which is kinda cool actually. I have finished normal, but getting through hard is a lot tougher - what team did you guys use to get through hard?

Thanks & cheers
Judas

hold
01-18-2019, 10:36 AM
one of the worst sacrefice events...

It's actually not if you prepared for it and saved all the stuff you got. I have learned to resist the urge of opening everything that comes in (unless I know what it is but I open it to level it as fodder). This event gave me now enough blood fragments to get Killer Prime and Red Banshee - I saved all the blood frags before. I'm short to buy the talismans and I probably resist as I think it is better to Save Our Souls *pun intended*

Compared to the last 2 this one is weaker for sure - but it just can't get always better and better. But it is for sure not the worst one. It's OK I would say - my opinion.

dragonmat89
01-18-2019, 11:42 AM
Compared to the last 2 this one is weaker for sure - but it just can't get always better and better. But it is for sure not the worst one. It's OK I would say - my opinion.

I agree - no constant returns of more and more souls like the last 2 but good enough, and there has definitely been worse ones. I didn't sacrifice any chars between the last sac event and this one and, between the souls I earned in the meantime as well as the ones I opened during the BoS event, I had enough to earn 65 event souls just through sacrifices and a couple of vortex fills having bought no souls in the mean time. Very close (100 essence, if that) to the next Vortex but decided to save it for next event and buy the last 10 souls I needed to guarantee the Bass Eddie. The only Banshee I didn't get out of the 75 event souls I dropped was Sentinel and she's in the normal soul rotation anyway so I'm perfectly happy with this event; I just didn't get the dozens of Skill Shards the last ones gave me but can live with that as you can't get them all the time.

Ip4
01-18-2019, 11:42 AM
i soul = 5 blood fragment :(
that's insane...

Liu
01-18-2019, 11:56 AM
that's insane...

It'd be great if you had another mode beside that constant whining.

Esquatcho
01-18-2019, 12:01 PM
that's insane...

Yeah, its pretty expensive. New players have got 0 chance of really getting any decent amount of bloody frags. Even for some of us grinders, getting killer prime is not going to be a given! Hoping the last blood frag event has a solid way of grinding out some decent numbers!

URock
01-18-2019, 12:39 PM
1 gunner banshee so far...

Deathbat6120
01-18-2019, 12:42 PM
So, didn't have high hopes for this event at first. Last night, threw in several stacks, got 2 banshees (Sentinel and Assassin) and a few Eds I didn't have on my main Acc from the Shrieking Souls. Not too bad, but of course somewhat disappointed as I'd gone through over 30 of them...

Then the game stopped giving me Shrieking frags for a while, but has started giving them again. Cool, let's see if I can get somewhere with the last soul.

Opened the soul up 5 mins ago and oh look, Bass Ed. Going through his skills, I'm pretty happy. I'm glad there's a new debuff to stop extra turns, I like the new Perfect Accuracy effects, and overall he looks pretty powerful. Hoping you all manage to pull him at some point soon \m/

hold
01-18-2019, 12:45 PM
I agree - no constant returns of more and more souls like the last 2 but good enough, and there has definitely been worse ones. I didn't sacrifice any chars between the last sac event and this one and, between the souls I earned in the meantime as well as the ones I opened during the BoS event, I had enough to earn 65 event souls just through sacrifices and a couple of vortex fills having bought no souls in the mean time. Very close (100 essence, if that) to the next Vortex but decided to save it for next event and buy the last 10 souls I needed to guarantee the Bass Eddie. The only Banshee I didn't get out of the 75 event souls I dropped was Sentinel and she's in the normal soul rotation anyway so I'm perfectly happy with this event; I just didn't get the dozens of Skill Shards the last ones gave me but can live with that as you can't get them all the time.

I am a bit in the same boat. I am missing the magus one and would have a lot more juice to sacrifice. But I got the Ed through 750 frags and the two more exclusive chicks. So I think I let it go for now and go back to the hoarding mode. I will miss the talismans this time but I can live with that ... the will come back in some Gauntlet mode ...

Plus I am wating for support and hoping for 10 more event souls as I didn't get any for my first Tier 6 + full vortex ... So back to hibernate ... :)