PDA

View Full Version : Doomsday Eddie's fury is no longer removing buffs from opposing teams.

Yup
12-05-2018, 07:11 PM
Doomsday Eddie's fury is no longer removing buffs from opposing teams.

Sometimes it'll remove a few but not all, sometimes it'll remove none. It never removes them all now.

Nifelheim
12-05-2018, 07:22 PM
dec update, no longer removes shroud, soul protect, perfect immortality. for me, i noticed it didnt remove invincibillty yesterday on icarus.

Yup
12-05-2018, 07:24 PM
It's not even removing Endure.

This alone made Doomsday a good choice to battle the Alchemist/Hollowed teams... even with the nerfs to those two characters, nerfing Doomsday's fury was moronic!!!!!!

zamasu
12-05-2018, 07:45 PM
I can confirm that DDE Fury is bugged. Doesn't remove invincibility and other buffs.

Mizrael
12-06-2018, 10:51 AM
Confirming!
i had one fight today where HEs buffs didn’t get removed. not any specific. he had about 6 on and went untouched.

That’s what you get, when you try to fix something that works well...

AcesHigh189
12-06-2018, 11:10 AM
I am pretty sure I read something in the tuning notes about his fury now not removing any beneficial effects from the target. That's in the December Tuning.

Blade
12-06-2018, 11:28 AM
From the tuning details:
"No longer removes Shroud, Soul Protect, and Perfect Immortality"

So it's bugged when I read the other comments...

blade685
12-06-2018, 02:02 PM
when i will have DDE (one day) he will be nerfed like all good characters ^^

scott-5496
12-06-2018, 02:47 PM
Yeah I have seen it not work too so defo something up.

Tim28213
12-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Also confirming. He just removed no buffs on the opposing team with his fury for me.
I've seen a few buffs left behind that are not on the exception list and I've seen none removed now.
Double checked several times and the buffs left behind are not the ones listed as exceptions.

Why did you break something that didn't need to be changed in the first place?

EnricoPalazzo
12-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Yeah. IMO, the only real issue was The Alchemist, way too powerful cleanser by removing all (also silver) buffs and granting invulnerability.
Changing that would have been balancing enough.
DDE needed no nerf in my book, also blue Lilith was not too bad on her own. Hallowed Eddies infinite turns maybe, but all of that was not an unsolvable problem until Alchemist got superpowered cleansing.
Now DDE is just above average, but not great. WHich is what a 4* should be maybe?
Nevertheless, I find myself not playing him as much now.

Annoyed
12-07-2018, 02:41 PM
I feel that removing all buffs on all enemies is quite op since what Ive seen when I have been sniffing around the top 100 its alot about the buffs and clearly something is bugged when it doesnt remove stuf that its supposed to remove so I guess that will get fixed but since DDE was already quite high ranked its quite natural that he gets nerfed when some of the other tops get nerfed aswell...
Hallowed was quite the beast in PvP but he got hit quite hard.

Yup
12-07-2018, 06:47 PM
I'm fine if he fails to remove a few gold buffs.. I posted because he's not removing stupid BLUE buffs like Endure, or ATK+, Invisibility, Invincibility, Shields, Counter, Revenge, etc

Void Shields now remove blue buffs better than Doomsday's fury.

Screenshot Immediately after DD used Fury....

Look at all those lingering buffs.. seriously... they've ruined him.

For the record The Killers power move should be dropped to 6 or 5, 7 is too high.

Annoyed
12-07-2018, 07:24 PM
I cant remember how many times I havent removed a single blue buf with steal time even tho it simply sais steal one beneficial effect from each enemy and there is only one endure or something on the entire team, Ive just seen it as a game bug even tho its costed me quite a few matches so Im impressed that DDEs fury actually did remove everything before as intendent.

Mizrael
12-10-2018, 04:37 PM
DDE is absolutely useless now! that’s what you call “from a hero to zero.”

I can’t even remember how many battles i have lost already due to his fury not removing buffs!!! and it’s always MLilith or a key character who goes untouched!

Fix this shit ASAP!