PDA

View Full Version : touchscreen clicks not always registering...

OpticSugar
08-27-2016, 01:31 AM
Is anyone else experiencing this? Over the past hour, I've noticed that whenever I tap a button or tap the screen in game, it doesn't always register the first time. I have to tap it a second time. At first I thought it was me. Then I wondered if it was an issue plaguing my iPad so I went out to the home screen and tapped a bunch of folder icons... works fine. Didn't get one tap that didn't register. Then in game, like every 3rd or 4th time I tap a button or a character, it does nothing and I have to tap it again (then it works). It's really frustrating because I'm sure that it's causing me to miss many perfect hits (a lot of attacks are coming up 'late'). Also, another way I can tell that it's happening is when I have to tap really fast for a secondary move (I use all four fingers consecutively), I can sometimes see the circular indicator lag as if I'm not tapping fast (but I clearly am) then it'll continue to register. I've tried restarting my iPad, and restarting the game, but it hasn't helped.

Please let me know if this is or isn't happening to any of you. Thanks!

Aristo4
08-27-2016, 01:55 AM
Happened to me sometimes this week, not often though, and it seemed to fix by itself.

On other news: I've waited for almost a minute for the box to land from the sky after finishing a mission (lol). Imagine I would have to force close and loose 30k from a madness secret mission,i'd be very angry :cool:

OpticSugar
08-27-2016, 02:16 AM
The box was falling from a very high distance... sometimes it a while. I imagine Aces High Eddie flew overhead and dropped some supplies for you.

shaunvis
08-27-2016, 04:21 AM
I see you're on an ipad. Are you by chance playing with your ipad laying flat a table or something?

I ask because I've notices, not in the game but in general, that if I set my ipad on a desk or table and type on it, it doesn't work well. It's like it misses half my clicks.

If I hold my ipad, us it in a case, or have it laying on a soft surface, it works great. Set it flat on a hard surface, works like crap.

I was going to take mine in to the Apple store, but maybe this is an issue with ipads in general.

Gonzo
08-27-2016, 04:29 AM
It happens on my Samsung tablet every one in a while... Don't worry, your Ipads are ok ;)

Maybe it has something to do with lag, every time this happens the game starts loading slowly and the animations are kinda slow too.

PsychoEddie
08-27-2016, 04:36 AM
Not sure what your situation is but I've had this happen when I've been using wi-fi instead of mobile and been near the edge of its coverage distance.

I've also seen it a few times when using public wi-fi, like at a library.

OpticSugar
08-29-2016, 01:53 PM
I think I definitely figured it out. It only seems to happen when I'm plugged in to the charger! It only happens with this game as well, so it might be something that the devs should look in to. I'm running on an iPad air 2.

woodol
08-29-2016, 02:16 PM
It happens for me when I want to quit the popup "selling characters", I must click two times on the cross button.
Sometimes on the "my team" screen, when I want to go backward by clicking the arrow key