PDA

View Full Version : Gold and Soul Vault Help

GrimDusk
12-07-2018, 04:37 PM
So to get all three skulls, you need to complete this mode with all Magus and 100% HP. Any suggestions? SSE dies way too fast, so he’s not a good option, and GRE can’t stack up to today’s toons.

scott-5496
12-07-2018, 05:11 PM
I am doing each skull individually - got the two easier ones and just the Magus only to go! I am not sure either to be honest but they will all need protection - I am thinking Crusader with Endure and Titan Shield plus two or three Liliths all with Destiny or maybe an Asset as well. Or maybe all four Magus with Destiny!

Stormseye
12-07-2018, 05:17 PM
I think I used Crusader, Alchemist and Madam.

Amarthir
12-07-2018, 05:20 PM
The Vault is definitely a challenge and the limit to once a day really makes you think when it comes to who you are gonna use. I only have one skull I still need to win with 100% health and only Magus but I haven't quite nailed down how I'm gonna do it.

The rewards are well worth it though. Today I got 5 rare souls and a heroic soul. Crazy.

Ip4
12-07-2018, 05:33 PM
i needed 2 times(days) to finish all 3 skull,for 100% health i use DDE,prisoner and horus,be prepare to heal your team with DDE in last move...or use his 2xextra turn than usy fury on boss...

LotBTrooper
12-13-2018, 10:53 PM
Anyone else now lost access to the vault? I went through it a couple of times but now can't play it as I don't have enough skulls (was unlocked after completing NC on hard)

Ip4
12-13-2018, 11:21 PM
yeah,me too i was on 860 after devs last hot fix and after hard work i am finally on 927/930,you must collect 927 skulls to unlock last skull quest...please enter in skull quests and see how much you have now...

Ancient Mariner
12-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Anyone else now lost access to the vault? I went through it a couple of times but now can't play it as I don't have enough skulls (was unlocked after completing NC on hard)

yeah me too...it says i got around 870, can't remember exactly, while i had more than 930! What happened?

Will try to clear game data and see..i hope it's just a bug

Stranger
03-07-2019, 10:03 PM
Any advice for Magus only? I tried different teams but still can't survive. Probably the best is Stormseye's recommendation (Crusader, Alchemist and Madam) but Madam dies during the first attacs. I switch to Grim Reaper Ed to revive her and with some luck I sometimes reach the last wave but the Hellhounds are showstoppers for me.

Schellito
03-10-2019, 06:53 AM
any idea how to solve it in auto run? which characters and talismans could be useful?

LotBTrooper
03-11-2019, 06:52 PM
any idea how to solve it in auto run? which characters and talismans could be useful?

Think Yup found a way to auto it with IME, I've not managed it yet with any combos (and don't have IME) but can do it without ever goving the computer a turn through a team of IE, ADS, Prisoner, and then switching to Hallowed Eddie for the boss. Takes a couple of minutes

bort
03-16-2019, 04:15 AM
I managed to get all three quests done in one go with:

Crusader (shadow/advantage)
M Lilith (fortune/sustaining)
Alchemist (angel/warlord/cosmic)

Natasmai
03-18-2019, 11:10 PM

Think Yup found a way to auto it with IME, I've not managed it yet with any combos (and don't have IME) but can do it without ever goving the computer a turn through a team of IE, ADS, Prisoner, and then switching to Hallowed Eddie for the boss. Takes a couple of minutes

Benjamin Breeg has Angel and Guard
Killer Prime has Sustaining, Warlord and Inspiration
Prisoner has Primordials

It has failed once, but it works

kkkreg5
03-18-2019, 11:27 PM
Benjamin Breeg has Angel and Guard
Killer Prime has Sustaining, Warlord and Inspiration
Prisoner has Primordials

It has failed once, but it works

Confirmed. First loss came yesterday after 8 passes...

annouvis25
04-16-2019, 09:42 AM
which is warlord set?

scott-5496
04-16-2019, 11:15 AM
I tend to use the sort of standard set up FFE (Eternals), KP (as with the others here) and then the Magus Lilith (fortune and two mystical health) - not had a fail on auto for a while now. This is a the same team I use to farm Words of Warning (I do get the odd loss in that but very rare indeed to get one).

Cheers

wipp
05-18-2019, 07:11 PM
I would replace crusader eddie with bass eddie if you have him