PDA

View Full Version : NIGHT CITY Strategies

blade685
12-08-2018, 11:22 AM
It is better to have a dedicated thread for strategies and tips than "Night City Mega-Event - Info and Discussion"
Auto farming, skull quest ....
For example Use 10 power, only Magus, warrior, assassins, gunner, sentinel and don't die before :)

URock
12-08-2018, 12:32 PM
Allround Team (Gunner Team):
- Doomsday Eddie
- Prisoner
- Horus (change to Osiris for Gunner Team)

Sentinel Team:
- Piece of Mind Eddie / Benjamin Breeg Eddie
- Alliance General
- Horus

Magus Team:
- Crusader Eddie
- Clairvoyant
- Magus Lilith/Magus Shinobi/Lady Azov

Warrior Teams are all weak and you need much ironite (hard&madness):D

Tiger
12-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Could you say what talismans do you use on each of the characters? Not everything is obvious for me, thanks for great advices!:)

Diamondhead2112
12-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Any suggestions for the assassin team for Lord of Flies would be appreciated

Diamondhead2112
12-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Any suggestions for the assassin team for Lord of Flies would be appreciated

Never mind. Killers Eddie, Hellhound and Musashi stomped Killers Prime in 46 seconds :)

Iced_Earth
12-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Rainmaker with Shadow Talis, Assasin Pyro and random Assasin... use Torment with RE.. it will oneshot the boss on all Levels, madness also

Torment must crit, but when... the boss is down after 2 seconds

Olevipoeg
12-09-2018, 08:31 PM
For people who are having hard times to clear Gold and Souls vault with Magus only team:
Team
Crusader Eddie ( shadow, advantage ) I don't have Crusader and used trooper's maxed out character ( Thanks Trash-6456! )
M Lilith ( destiny ) other talismans could be Immunity or Sustaining
Minazuki, Shinoby spy ( oracle )
When possible let Crusader cast Inner Strength on Magus Lilith. Let Lilith cast Mysterious rain, if ally gets stunned or sleep. Kill Assassin Hellraiser and Assassin Chopper ASAP! If enemy is down to 2 or 1 characters start conserving mana and Fury, so you will enter next round with full reserves. Use Minazuki basic move only.
In the last round focus on Banshee. If she dies, round is over. That's it.

blade685
12-09-2018, 09:21 PM
the most difficult seems to be warrior team ^^

Muzzleloader
12-09-2018, 10:37 PM
I used Clansman Eddie with Phantom as a backup. I then used death dog and undead rescuer, steal and power talisman. The dog died twice but revived on his own, I use redemption and serenity on the dog, so if he dies it can help.

Olevipoeg
12-09-2018, 10:38 PM
the most difficult seems to be warrior team ^^
Actually, no.
Alexander, Charlotte and Sekmeth can blast thru warrior challenges. Finished with full health even.
Alexander hits with Domination, Sekmeth hits with Solar Eye, Charlotte casts Retribution. Enemies can't touch you. Next round you should get full fury. Sekmeth hits with Damnation. Everybody gets critical and new turn. Alexander finishes with Domination. Rinse and repeat.
I admit that is not the easiest team to get.:)

Muzzleloader
12-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Some of us are not as dedicated or have the teams to have earned Charlotte. That was why I choose to use undead rescuer for a blocker. After tonight several more players will have earned Charlotte, that may help some people complete this challange. Many take it for granted that they have purchased more relics than others, which definetly is important.

4V1ct0ry
12-10-2018, 11:37 AM
I'm using DDE (energy/Immortality) , Prisoner (energy/serenity) and the Baroness (destiny/HP+15).
So far it helped me through normal and hard.
I must say that the Prisoner's passive disable and Baroness extra turn is the biggest help so far.
I'm using the energy talismans to be able to fire fury almost every turn.
Going for madness today.. so let's see how that turns out.

bizon
12-10-2018, 12:17 PM
how to pass a lord of the flies on a hard level using only common units?

I use POM, Alliance General and Sekhmet, but it does not work ...
Hellhound removes invincibility and I dying :/

blade685
12-10-2018, 06:50 PM
how to pass a lord of the flies on a hard level using only common units?

I use POM, Alliance General and Sekhmet, but it does not work ...
Hellhound removes invincibility and I dying :/
do you have rainmaker and perfect shot toons?
like Iced_earth said it works good to one shot the boss:

Rainmaker with Shadow Talis, Assasin Pyro and random Assasin... use Torment with RE.. it will oneshot the boss on all Levels, madness also

Torment must crit, but when... the boss is down after 2 seconds

Muzzleloader
12-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Bison, have you tried toons that can stun, sleep or freeze the hellhounds with skills or talisman If you can stun them you can heal your team while working on the boss. Do you have phantom Eddie, his move can sleep the enemy, you can try using nightmare talisman to give better odds of stunning the dogs. Prisoners passive helps on the first round if both dogs aren't stunned. It will keep one dog from cleansing the other.

DDE with nightmare may help, but you probably need to use guard or the boss will kill you.

Did you try freeze and paralysis on your alliance general?

bizon
12-10-2018, 09:22 PM
I tried to use stun - corruption general but hellhound automatically cleans them.

Probably a prisoner would help, but I do not have his, as well as dde and phantom.

EDIT: I used a rainmaker and red pyro, but the blow did not finish the boss

Muzzleloader
12-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Do you have beast Eddie, hallowed Eddie or gunner chopper? They all can disable passives, so the dogs cant cleanse. If you can stun the dogs you can disable passive with the beast or hallowed, gunner chopper if needed.

blade685
12-10-2018, 11:48 PM
I tried to use stun - corruption general but hellhound automatically cleans them.

Probably a prisoner would help, but I do not have his, as well as dde and phantom.

EDIT: I used a rainmaker and red pyro, but the blow did not finish the boss

it is ass piro not the red one to have the perfect hit status, it is very important and Rainmaker with Shadow Talismans + advantage for me and to win the quest full assassins :)

bizon
12-11-2018, 04:20 AM
red also has this option but for 1 ally.

I have all the units you have mentioned, I will try to use but I do not know how I will survive the attack of the bosses.

dragonmat89
12-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Does anyone have any tips for Mad Life using only Sentinels? That's my weakest class in terms of talismans and I don't have Visions Eddie, Icarus, Alliance General or Sentinel Valkyrie or Shinobi. I've tried with Viking with Eternals and a Trooper's Icarus as well as my old SSD, which got me the Skull in Normal, but I'm struggling in Hard. Thanks in advance.

Edit - Forgot I had Horus - it seemed a long grind against the Death Dogs but got there in the end =)

Killer-Frost
12-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Pretty simple.

Sentinel team - Visions eddie (eternity) horus (future/energy) and witch doctor (fate/mark/energy)

Gunner team - Hallowed eddie (echo, advantage) prisoner (primordials) and Osiris (redemption/energy)

Magnus team - Seventh son eddie (eclipse)/ Edward the Great (destiny, sustaining) alchemist (fate/energy/angel) Magnus undead rescuer (oracle)

Warrior team - Alexander eddie ( Echo/ advantage)/ Samurai Eddie (Echo/ advantage) Warrior Lilith (reception/energy) Charlotte (Valor)

Assassin team - Rainmaker eddie (eclipse) Child of the damned (mark/energy) Assassin hellhound (destiny/tranquility)

Sentinel team HAS to have Visions. I know it sounds weird considering Piece of Mind is slightly better in every aspect, but I feel like everyone's forgotten about the stun/shatter combo. Stun with horus (almost guaranteed to stun with future talisman on), then use shatter. You gain insane health buffs, heal shields, heal amps, life drain, spell vamps, anything and everything healing. I used that on madness, the enemy barely made a dent, and for the most part was incapacitated with stuns. Witch doctor was there in case of hellhounds. Sleep the witch doctor, he cleanses everyone and curses the enemies. Easy victory.

Gunner team can pretty much range from hallowed to doomsday. The only reason i chose hallowed was because imo it has better uses than doomsday. If an ally is downed, he can revive. If passives become a problem, aside from prisoner's passive. he can disable them as well. And his fury grants enough power to not only stay alive, but to execute as well. Osiris is there because I have no other natural 5 star, for some reason though he keeps dying. But like i said hallowed eddie is there for just that.

Magnus team have no restrictions other than the alchemist. I would argue that the alchemist is the best magnus character thus far. Put some angel talk on him, or energy for survivability, he'll do wonders. The rest is up to you. I personally like seventh son because of ascension, and the easy ability to grant allies immortality.

Warrior team same with magnus, there is no restriction, it's up to you. I personally like alexander eddie because he grants armor penetration on his basic attack, and with echo he'll make for a devastating next hit, especially if ignite is activated. While ignited, and armor penetration granted, warrior lilith can pretty much clean house, and charlotte can handle the scraps. Samurai is good too mostly because his 1st basic can grant you multiple, and i mean multiple turns, making him a very good dmg dealer.

Assassin team is only used for bosses. I can't stress this enough how easy it is to take on the boss, even on madness, without even getting hit. Rainmaker plays a very important role, trust me. My child of the damned, hell it can be any assassin character you want, as long as it has 1 thing - mark talisman. The match has to begin with the 3 marks placed specifically on the boss. Once that's done, use rainmaker's rain ability to DOUBLE the marks on the target, thus placing 6 marks. Attack again without a perfect hit to possibly add a 7th mark. Consume the marks with the final assassin character, thus killing the boss on your first turn. Easy, and i mean stupid easy victory.

I won't say night city wasn't challenging. At one point I had to self revive (out of laziness but still). But it's not impossible. I understand some people don't have the characters listed. But just work with what you got, this is a strategy based game after all. Or maybe work your way up to getting these characters. It's not like night city will be going somewhere lol. Good luck guys.

bizon
12-11-2018, 05:12 PM
Pretty simple.

Magnus team - Seventh son eddie (eclipse)/ Edward the Great (destiny, sustaining) alchemist (fate/energy/angel) Magnus undead rescuer (oracle)

I tried and I do not know how you succeed. When I play the madness (SS, Alchemist, MUR), Undead Rescuer dies on the first hit - always.
yes I have oracle

Ip4
12-11-2018, 05:36 PM
any tips for "10 power moves" where is 9 enemy?i try blue child,gunner child and Aces high eddie (4power) and still maximum 5 power moves?Only Aces have talismans...

Olevipoeg
12-11-2018, 06:39 PM
any tips for "10 power moves" where is 9 enemy?i try blue child,gunner child and Aces high eddie (4power) and still maximum 5 power moves?Only Aces have talismans...
You need to use power move 10 times. It can be one and the same move every time.

Ip4
12-11-2018, 06:58 PM
i know but it's very hard ,i don't have green dog like others,what team is best for this?

Muzzleloader
12-11-2018, 07:00 PM
You can also use warrior bomber boy. His power move costs 4, with a rebate of 3 and lots of extra turns.

Ip4
12-11-2018, 07:10 PM
Thanks Muzzleloader,great tip ;)
will try now!

Blade
12-11-2018, 07:24 PM
Why don't you use your Avatar Eddie?

Muzzleloader
12-11-2018, 07:28 PM
I used horus (energy/power), warrior bomber boy. With DDE (nightmare) or phantom. (Nightmare). I tried to keep the enemy petmastunned.

Ip4
12-11-2018, 08:24 PM
i have new mission impossible: how to finish last mission on madness in night city with 100% health?

Olevipoeg
12-11-2018, 08:33 PM
i have new mission impossible: how to finish last mission on madness in night city with 100% health?
You need 3 heavy hitters with criticals and chance of new turn. Killer Beast can be killed in one turn. Dogs don't matter you can ignore them.

NESTORI
12-11-2018, 09:16 PM
Any suggestion to team for purgatory madness:Survive with 2 allies and win with 100%health?

AcesHigh189
12-11-2018, 10:57 PM
Any suggestions on teams for madness lord of flies?

edsel
12-11-2018, 11:33 PM
Most of these hard fights and 100% health can be done with Iron Ed, Prisoner with Primordials and assassin Demon Spawn. Get through initial wave with spam stun and passive disable so they all stay stunned, then at the last minute use Iron Ed power move Chosen One giving all allies Heal Amp then trip his fury for the final kill that heals team in the process.

Ip4 and Aces . Lord of Flies madness mission is quick with 100% health. Rainmaker and assassin Harpy both with shadow and assassin Pyro Soldier to grant perfect hit and trigger Damage Charge. Use Rainmaker power move Stab on Killer Prime, then instant extra turn Darkness, maybe another extra turn now or not, then hit with hi damage Harpy and BOOM. 3 hits and its all over.

Ip4
12-12-2018, 09:12 AM
For me most hardest mission in night city is Code of Morality (madness)
i can't finish this mission with basic attacks without using 50 ironite after death....wow
https://i.ibb.co/R2PHTvC/658-CFB8-C-46-BA-49-EE-84-EB-BCBB87-E2-FE78.png

kgk56
12-12-2018, 10:07 AM
For me most hardest mission in night city is Code of Morality (madness)
i can't finish this mission with basic attacks without using 50 ironite after death....wow
https://i.ibb.co/R2PHTvC/658-CFB8-C-46-BA-49-EE-84-EB-BCBB87-E2-FE78.png

The first wave is the hardest, after piece of cake

Ip4
12-12-2018, 10:52 AM
finaly collect 927 skulls and lost 400ironite for stupid revive...

kgk56
12-12-2018, 11:39 AM
finaly collect 927 skulls and lost 400ironite for stupid revive...

I spend more to revive :)

scott-5496
12-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Blimey I spent less than 100 ironite all told on NC levels. The team that you use IP4 is what I used for 95% of Madness and Hard.

Stun, stun, stun and passive disable renders most of the teams as a non-issue, apart from a couple of boss levels where it was a bit tougher or where dogs revived and were not stunned - those were the only battles where there was an issue that I can remember. To be honest any level (non-boss) can be destroyed with stun as long as you get first go! Without stun (I tried it after I had completed the levels or where skulls were missed) NC is a very tough map and I can see why so many have struggled. My kids do not have Horus or Prisoner and struggled initially on every battle but moving to a stun or freeze heavy team has helped them out as has extra turn Eddies in back up support.

With basic attacks I was pretty much fine as that was how I did each battle - get the basic moves skulls done first (stun fest) and do any skulls that you can with the basic moves approach). Then I go back and do the rest of the skulls. I am not even that sure I did any revives as I rather just exit and do it again - less cost!

Blade
12-12-2018, 01:13 PM
I am really surprised that none of the enemies in NC is wearing Immunity Talisman! Therefore the challenges like use specific class etc. make the real challenge for most missions apart from the boss levels. All the rest can be done with the help of a poor demon spawn - lol! Somehow I can't get rid of the feeling that this was overseen during setting up the enemy teams for NC.
Also I wonder why there is no level with 5 waves!? This is a bit disappointing, as these are the best for farming.
To have the very final level only with 1 wave was a bit strange to me in the beginning. But giving the challenge to instantly kill the boss in one go is rather cool I think.

Olevipoeg
12-12-2018, 01:19 PM
I am really surprised that none of the enemies in NC is wearing Immunity Talisman! Therefore the challenges like use specific class etc. make the real challenge for most missions apart from the boss levels. All the rest can be done with the help of a poor demon spawn - lol! Somehow I can't get rid of the feeling that this was overseen during setting up the enemy teams for NC.

Assassin Hellhoud passive cleanses self and random ally per negative effect on self. It is as bad as immunity.

scott-5496
12-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Prisoner and Horus are the team to have - no question in my mind. Night City is almost powerless to stop them - I cleared most battles without getting touched by the new defences. only the bosses and reviving dogs did much damage - I think it is maybe an oversight in the level development as with that team and an extra turn based Eddie like DDE or Hallowed etc most battles were not battles just a white wash.

I still think they should add a new level to all locations - insane or nightmare maybe that are tougher to break than with a fairly simple combination of characters. Really cannot see hwo that would be difficult to implement and it would give a reaosn to go back to the Ailing Kingdom, Battlefield etc.

R1ck
12-13-2018, 01:36 PM
Thanks to everyone who gave tips to complete NC skulls. Did it last night to get the new SQ, even though it got open when finished it on hard but closed for a day with the new update.
Main team to get a lot of skulls is IE, assassin demon spawn and prisoner.
Before had finished all levels with 2 Horus (energy talismans) and clansman for infinite turns.

Tiger
12-13-2018, 09:24 PM
For WARRIOR team only missions you can use Belzebub + Warrior Lilith combo.

Easy with no revive (on hard and madness):
Clansman (fate+guard)
Belzebub (energy+explosion)
Lilith (energy+steel)

You can use ANY talismans but it's better to choose those for ATK stat for deal awesome damage. Easy even on Madness:)

sumpfleiche
12-18-2018, 10:32 AM
Anyone an idea for a Team to beat the New scull quest?

scott-5496
12-18-2018, 11:08 AM
Anyone an idea for a Team to beat the New scull quest?

I continue to use Horus and Prisoner in all levels including the skull quest.

slash1424
12-18-2018, 07:32 PM
OK I am getting a little frustrated with this night city. I guess I am missing something big here. I have been away for a year and don't have any of the new tals or characters. I do have a couple of teams that are maxed out but am getting my @$$ handed to me on normal mode. So I am asking for a little guidance. Do I need to add relics (Don't really know about these just saw them in the store) to my characters? Do I need sets of the new tals? I seem to have an issue can't disable passive or stun/freeze disable basically. The other teams seem to constantly heal and get extra turns, Uggg. I have tried a couple of team combos: Eternity E, VHE and Pharoah E w\MCR WUR Wrath Nomad and AOF with very little luck. All of these guys have max skills and tals except for Pharoah. Since I at a point with I have to use Charlotte I can only use one of my dudes. Any help would be great. I would love to at least play thru easy mode. thanks for any help

Slash-2083

Muzzleloader
12-18-2018, 08:17 PM
Slash, do you have prisoner? He is one of the best in NC along with Horus, which you dont have. Some teams utilized assassin demon spawn for its Mark's.

As for relics, they are very useful as the game progresses. I would say the health relics are the best to start with. Look back at the thread about NC for some alternate team strategies. A good strategy is try and perma stun the opponents, using multihitters. Do you have paralysis or nightmare talisman.

Stormseye
12-18-2018, 10:23 PM
OK I am getting a little frustrated with this night city. I guess I am missing something big here. I have been away for a year and don't have any of the new tals or characters. I do have a couple of teams that are maxed out but am getting my @$$ handed to me on normal mode. So I am asking for a little guidance. Do I need to add relics (Don't really know about these just saw them in the store) to my characters? Do I need sets of the new tals? I seem to have an issue can't disable passive or stun/freeze disable basically. The other teams seem to constantly heal and get extra turns, Uggg. I have tried a couple of team combos: Eternity E, VHE and Pharoah E w\MCR WUR Wrath Nomad and AOF with very little luck. All of these guys have max skills and tals except for Pharoah. Since I at a point with I have to use Charlotte I can only use one of my dudes. Any help would be great. I would love to at least play thru easy mode. thanks for any help

Slash-2083

Slash,

After looking over your roster and your talisman setups, I can only come up with a few possible workarounds. The Night City is particularly tough on new and returning players. The enemies hit quite hard so you may consider Damage mitigation in the form of Golden Pharaoh Dog with Invisibility and Energy Talismans, Icarus will help with heals and stealing effects. Your talismans are limited with him though. I would use the Blind set from the Lady Azov and maybe a Shock set on Icarus. You could also try with Undead Warrior Rescuer for a blocker but you don't have Steel Talismans which means he may not last long enough for you to beat the area. Nightmare Talismans drop in all areas of Night City and I would advise grabbing and using those as the Perfect Sleep they inflict mostly won't be cleansed from the AI side. For your Eddie, can continue to use Trooper but as a single hitter you will find yourself having to survive multiple rounds per phase. You may have better luck with Vampire Hunter using Claim.

If you have enough Trooper Badges I would suggest picking up a set of Destiny Talismans as soon as possible. Not only do they work well on Blocker type allies that use them, the damage mitigation they provide is vital to survival in all aspects of the game. You can also pick up a set of Steel Talismans for the Warrior Undead Rescuer but that is up to you.

Relics are a whole endeavor unto themselves. Seeing as your roster is not as full as others who have continued to play, you are at a crossroads. Do you spend Iron Coins on souls or Relics? I would suggest relics first and use Trooper badges to buy souls. Buy Global health first as that will be the most beneficial to you. The current Arena event will also afford you the ability to grab some more Iron Coins. Make sure you set aside some Iron Coins each week to buy Eternity Fragments. Every Eternity Soul you turn in will also grant 100 Frontier Coins which you also need to purchase better allies. Same holds true for Trooper badges. Always buy your Trooper fragments each week. They will also yield 100 Frontier Coins upon turn in of a complete soul.

Good Luck

slash1424
12-19-2018, 01:19 AM
Thanks for the tips guys. Muzzleloader ...yeah no Prisoner for me. my team is very limited right now.
stormseye thanks for the great write up. Yeah I tried to use Undead Warrior Rescuer, but he didn't last that long...ha ha he was part of my old team. I forgot about my Golden Pharaoh Dog until the other night when I was running some missions in BNW. I couldn't figure out which Eddie to use since it was tough to survive. I'll give that a shot and see how it works out. I do have a bunch of iron coins and Trooper badges hoarded from when I last played. I was always buying the fragments I will continue to do so.
Great help and thanks again
slash-2083

scott-5496
12-19-2018, 11:02 AM
Stormseye is spot on with the guidance - exacly what I would have said. Maybe look to get a Horus or a Sekhmet as they can also be a massive help but that will take you a while as you need frontier coins for those- Horus in particular is a stun monster in Night City when he is maxed out. I think you may find Night City quite tough if not impossibel to complete with your current roster as the teams are unforgiving to say the least.

satani
12-20-2018, 08:15 AM
i'll put my tested teams here as well:

Visions Eddie (Purge, Titan shield) effect removal:
Pharaoh (Quake) as backup - for Invincibility, once fury is up, Stunning all and good damage with Quake.
Phantom Eddie (Eclipse) as 3 slot - for setting the non-stunnable characters to sleep and reviving

Sentinel Derby Demon (Immortality, Sacrifice) - good damage and passive heal.
and Sentinel Shinobi (Destiny - don't know the english word, the magus 4-set from the trooper store that provides defense buffs - and Shell) - stunning and passive heal/cleanse
on some Quests i trade the Shinobi to Warrior Derby Demon (Echo) or the Prisoner (Primordials)

i'm 1 level before the Killer on Madness with that team.

on my other device, where i'm currently at the beginning of madness, i use:

Benjamin Breed Eddie (Eternal) as opener for damage block
Pharaoh (Quake)
POM (Purge, Titan) or Phantom (Eclipse) as Backup

Magus Derby Demon (Valor)
the rest changes depending on the Enemy:
Warrior Derby Demon (Echo) or
Charlotte (Echo)

on my mobile i've not had much time to get far. (at nightmare beginning) but i run a similar team:
Benjamin Breeg/Pharaoh/Phantom
Magus Derby Demon (Echo)
Seth (Elipse)
Prisoner (Primordials)

still trying around, currently building a new team here.

edit: well it seems the "extra round" chance for the POM Eddie has lowered. Had to switch to the Visions Eddie.

slash1424
12-20-2018, 02:35 PM
Quick update and and another thank you to stormseye who took the time to help me out. Took your advice and bought the Destiny tals and put them on ICARUS and added Golden Pharaoh dog. I can survive and at least farm the early areas, got stuck at 5th area now Religion of Hatred. My team now is VHE main (using Eternity Eddie for his fury, stuns) ICARUS and Golden Pharaoh dog. So i'll farm with this group to get some nightmare Tals and try to build up my team. Haven't purchased any relics yet got my fragments from the Trooper store. Now off to the Trooper forum to get some daily troopers.

thanks for the help!

slash-2083

waymo
12-20-2018, 06:54 PM
Any had trouble getting perfect health? I swear I've finished with perfect health several times but it's just not credited

Stormseye
12-20-2018, 06:58 PM
Any had trouble getting perfect health? I swear I've finished with perfect health several times but it's just not credited

What mission in particular? Religion and Hatred for example, you need to disable the passives of the Choppers or you will not get the reward. Beast Eddie or Icarus work well for insuring you have max health at the end of the fight unless you have MAX HP down from the enemy passives.

URock
12-21-2018, 01:14 PM
How to beat the skull quest (secret skull quest) with only magus toons?

scott-5496
12-21-2018, 02:02 PM

Cant quite remember but I know I used Crusader Eddie - think there was two Alchemist or maybe the Magus Shinobi.

kgk56
12-21-2018, 02:12 PM

I think I used 7th Son Eddie & Magus Lilith & Alchemist

Tim28213
12-21-2018, 02:28 PM
For the all magus team in the skull quest I used Crusader, Pharaoh Dog King, and Lady Azov.
I cannot recall the talismans I used but it wasn't a bad fight on manual.

infinite dreamer
12-21-2018, 02:29 PM

I used Crusader Eddie, blue Lilith and blue Shinobi with 7th Son Ed and a Crusader dupe in reserve.

Muzzleloader
12-21-2018, 02:29 PM
I used crusader, lilith and alchemist. Lilith had destiny and alchemist had angel. I dont know if the other talis makes much difference. Lilith does exhaust and blocking, while alchemist can cleanse, heal and do some great damage. Crusader along for the ride, but his fury shield help. Angel on alchemist really help keeps him from being stunned, then he can use power move heal and do damage. Then he can cleanse the team.

slash1424
12-21-2018, 03:13 PM

Make sure you other Eddies have full health as well, if you used any. This happened to me just last night. My VHE was only half health when I switched him and forgot about him. ran it again made sure everyone and both Eddies were full/95%.

Kris-0707
12-22-2018, 08:10 AM
Hi guys

All misions almost completed. I stuck on 2

Any ideas how to finish them within 6 or fever turns?

Muzzleloader
12-22-2018, 01:40 PM
Kris, I did those with DDE(nightmare/future), prisoner(primordial and horus(energy/power). If horus and prisoner doesnt freeze everyone horus usually earns power on offense and defense. You may have a backup Eddie if you think DDE may die. Go first with hours, use prisoner on who isn't stunned. Then DDE salted nuke or cobalt mine if an extra turn is needed. You can always use his fury to wipe everyone.

Kris-0707
12-22-2018, 08:56 PM
Thanks, so easy with DDE, both missions completed at the 1st attempt.

kkkreg5
12-23-2018, 07:44 PM
Okay Troopers, need help with Purgatory Madness. Demon Spawn and Iron Edd are magical for stunning but they do not stand a chance against Prime. After blowing 300 ironite on revives last night, I cut my losses. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Muzzleloader
12-23-2018, 10:02 PM
KKKreg5, what team were you using? I think I completed that with DDE, horus and prisoner. Just get lucky with stunning everyone. DDE can heal when needed. I think had had angel on DDE

kkkreg5
12-23-2018, 11:11 PM
KKKreg5, what team were you using? I think I completed that with DDE, horus and prisoner. Just get lucky with stunning everyone. DDE can heal when needed. I think had had angel on DDE

Iron Edd, Ass Demon Spawn and Prisoner. I'm open to any suggestions...

kkkreg5
12-23-2018, 11:23 PM

DDE and Horus worked out great! Thank you!!

Natasmai
12-30-2018, 04:43 AM
I am a new-ish player. I have spent some cash to "catch up" on some things i missed, like talisman sets and such but i try to do it mostly in free mode.

i cant beat the early levels on normal. the night city completely confuses me. i can auto farm the top levels of all time rift dungeons, i can auto farm powerslave, amolad, notb on madness. I can't beat the early levels of night city on normal?

I dont have a lot of relics, i dont believe you should have to have them to clear PVE levels. It frustrates me that they would force you to play PVP just to progress in PVE. Is that holding me back? I have to grind out the iron coins to max out my relics?

I am currently stuck on "Code of Morality" Usually my eddie will get one shot, or at least the second attack finishes him off.

Any suggestions or explanations of what interactions i am missing?

In game I am Natasmai-7583 I dont know how that works, but you can look at what i have?

Muzzleloader
12-30-2018, 05:09 AM
One way to win is keep the other team stunned and disable there passive abilities. I see you dont have several key toons that would make it easier.
The team i used was DDE, Horus and prisoner. Another team was IE, assassin demon spawn an another ally.

You need to upgrade and evolve some talisman to increase your stats, that would be a great benefit. You dont need relics to beat night city, but they make it a lot easier.

WastingYears81
12-30-2018, 01:49 PM
I used phantom (future basic to sleep enemies), Horus to stun, and prisnor with primordial talismans - saw me through most levels including on madness. Sometimes ran Iron Eddie as a second as his special heals the whole team and deals a range of negative effects (heal block and blind were quite useful).

Natasmai
01-02-2019, 01:46 PM
I have many fully maxed talismans, they were not equipped because i was running gauntlet battles. Would love to know how i can find (i'd even buy) Prisoner....

I am using the cheesy Sekmet/Eternity Eddie trick. I am swapping between Magus Ninja and Alchemist for the extra character. I am happy that it is allowing me to clear it from normal to madness with little difficulty, but it is bullshit that this combo is allowed in the game.

I still think there is something wrong with the balance in night city. normal to madness, if anything goes wrong and i allow even one attack, any single enemy will one shot kill my eddie regardless of what talismans i have, or what buffs i have on him.

satani
01-04-2019, 11:45 AM
finished madness with:

Visions (Angel, enegy) forst attacks
Pharaoh (Quake) for damage and stun
and sometimes B.Breeg (Eternals) or Phantom (Eclipse) for sleep/revive/damage shields

my toons were:
Sentinel Derby Demon (Titan shield and immortal) and
the prisoner (primordials)

If the right effects (specially crit) trigger on the primordials it's a walk in the park with this team.
Derby demon does loads of damage and pharaoh's quake is also pretty heavy.
Had to revive only once (or twice?) during the final battle, cause the end boss will kill you at first hit. (it was with the beast madness on first try the same), but now that i got the killer, i'm done. For farming i still use powerslave. It was a fun addition.

Killer-Frost
01-04-2019, 01:37 PM
I tried and I do not know how you succeed. When I play the madness (SS, Alchemist, MUR), Undead Rescuer dies on the first hit - always.
yes I have oracle

I'm very sorry that I didn't reply earlier; I'm still getting use to this website. I don't even know how to put a profile pic lol. But for situations like that, I'd say take advantage of seventh son's ability to just grant immortality every turn. In worse case scenarios, he does have a chance to revive. Mix his ascend ability with second sight if you have enough energy. For maximum dmg, use alchemist's skill attack. Magnus undead rescuer has the ability to curse on the beginning of battle. If he dies on the first turn, take advantage of his passive. Use life talismans on him, thus granting him invincibility. Oracle talismans are not always needed since all they do is heal and double health on the first 2 turns. You van always use the alchemist's fury to further extend your team's survivability. Also consider relics, they help a lot more than people think.

Edit: Make sure you're using Eclipse talisman on Seventh son, or Destiny/Sustaining on Edward the Great. Talismans play a crucial role in tough missions such as these. Edward the great has a good chance of granting dmg reduction and true shield. If you have him, consider giving him a try

Fudjo
01-19-2019, 05:43 PM
I used crusader, lilith and alchemist. Lilith had destiny and alchemist had angel. I dont know if the other talis makes much difference. Lilith does exhaust and blocking, while alchemist can cleanse, heal and do some great damage. Crusader along for the ride, but his fury shield help. Angel on alchemist really help keeps him from being stunned, then he can use power move heal and do damage. Then he can cleanse the team.

Can confirm. This team works great. Only took me one run and I scored winning with Magus-only and 10 power abilities. Make sure you use Blue Lilith's power ability frequently as it'll occasionally refund your power. Crusader isn't just along for the ride - his fury shield lets you kill time while recovering power. My build:

Crusader Eddie - Serenity, Advantage, rando Purple
Magus Lilith - Destiny, Immunity
The Alchemist - Angel, Fate

I don't expect that the flavor of the talismans matters. There's a mix of opponent classes and this team didn't come close to dying. Thanks, Muzzleloader!

Vandroiy
01-20-2019, 12:58 PM
Hi guys, maybe you can help me with this: in the Banshee fight (with every difficulty level) I finish with 100% health but get no golden skull as a reward? Anybody has the same problem? Is it a bug or am I missing something?
Thanks for your help!

Liu
01-20-2019, 01:15 PM
Hi guys, maybe you can help me with this: in the Banshee fight (with every difficulty level) I finish with 100% health but get no golden skull as a reward? Anybody has the same problem? Is it a bug or am I missing something?
Thanks for your help!

I face the same problem with the body bags mission on madness. I have been in contact with support since shortly after the release of NC, but unfortunately we still haven't been able to resolve the issue.

Vandroiy
01-23-2019, 04:27 PM
Oh I see...so it's a bug then, I'll try to get in touch with the support and see what happens...thanks!

StormArrow
02-13-2019, 11:47 PM
Hey guys, I know this post is old, but Im strugling to get some skulls in night city, and maybe someone can help me with some hints?

Ive never spend a penny with the game, but I play since day one and have some cool thing, but a serious lack o 6 pack talismans, like primordial or the green set...
I miss just some of the skulls, and Im stuck with that for some time now. They are:

Anger and Greed - 6 turns or fewer
Code of morality - 6 turns or fewer
Saints and sinners - 6 turns or fewer
Mad life - Sentinel only

My nick is kaio-2373.

Natasmai
02-14-2019, 04:38 PM
sentinel only i used killer prime horus and visions eddie. killer prime hits so hard he just cleans everyone up. you dont need the 6 set talismans, just equip max levels that pump up his damage. I added Future talisman to horus to help ensure stuns.

For the 6 turns or less, i cheated. I used eternity eddie and sehkmet. You take all the turns, the opponent never gets a single attack and it doesnt count as a "turn" so no matter how long it takes, you finish the level in less than 6.

Sawar
03-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Hi all. I need help with a few missions in madness difficulty:

1.- Code of Morality - use 10 power moves - I use warrior bomber boy / Horus / Phantom. The first wave of hellhounds are fully stunned by Horus but they cleanse themselves and kill me right after.

2.- Savage Reapers - use only assassins

3.- The Banshee - use only basic attacks. I use Phantom / Prisoner / Horus - but the Sentinel or Magus derby demons cleanse the stun / sleep.

Natasmai
03-07-2019, 03:07 PM
I think Both 1 and 3 can be cleared using the Eternity Eddie/Sekhmet cheese. but better do it before they fix Eternity Eddie since they have announced it will be patched

for assassin only, I think i used Iron Eddie + Assassin Demon Spawn combo with assassin banshee to minimize damage? I forget the third. I know the savage reapers cannot be stunned with the iron eddie +crave move, but the toxic burns do a ton of damage. You only need to survive 1 attack and if you focus all attacks on one of the reapers, you might get lucky and kill it. I would think any heavy hitting single targetter would work well here. Maybe Count? Its tough to know for sure without knowing your available toons.

Another trick i have found with the assassin demon spawn.... he doesnt hit very hard, but if you add a talisman set that gives another power move, it helps with damage output. I have used the earthquake 4 set and also the deathmark set

Sawar
03-07-2019, 03:26 PM
I think Both 1 and 3 can be cleared using the Eternity Eddie/Sekhmet cheese. but better do it before they fix Eternity Eddie since they have announced it will be patched

Thanks for the reply, but 3 for sure I can't complete with Eternity / Sekhmet since its only basic attacks (Need Fury move from Sekhmet for cheese, right?)

3.- The Banshee - use only basic attacks. I use Phantom / Prisoner / Horus - but the Sentinel or Magus derby demons cleanse the stun / sleep.

Natasmai
03-07-2019, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the reply, but 3 for sure I can't complete with Eternity / Sekhmet since its only basic attacks (Need Fury move from Sekhmet for cheese, right?)

crap you are completely correct! I need to think about that....

I think I used Iron Eddie + spawn + Prisoner! That had to be it. Prisoner removes any stun protection passives and then spawn and iron do their thing.

Sawar
03-07-2019, 03:35 PM
Just tried this Eternity / Sekhmet on this mission but it did not work:

1.- Code of Morality - use 10 power moves - I used Warrior Bomber Boy / Sekhmet / Eternity Eddie. Problem was that on second wave the assassin hellraisers have Revenge up and kill me once I attack any of them.

Sawar
03-07-2019, 03:41 PM
By the way my Account ID is Hooligan-8750

rags-6094
03-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Hi there I just gave Phantom Ed a go, he worked well with nightmare/Angel talisman, Horus Eternals, Prisoner primordials, in code of morality madness, I had not tried Phantom before.. I avoid using his fury, instead using false mask, almost without exception, he sleeps every enemy in all three stages, of course you will need to play Ed last... use the two others for their power moves...

Sawar
03-07-2019, 04:12 PM
Hi there I just gave Phantom Ed a go, he worked well with nightmare/Angel talisman, Horus Eternals, Prisoner primordials, in code of morality madness, I had not tried Phantom before.. I avoid using his fury, instead using false mask, almost without exception, he sleeps every enemy in all three stages, of course you will need to play Ed last... use the two others for their power moves...

Thanks Rags, but the problem is that the first wave the hellhounds cleanse themselves even with Prisoner.

Natasmai
03-07-2019, 04:18 PM
frustrating... i remember having a team that cleared this easily, but i dont remember what it was! So sorry!

rags-6094
03-07-2019, 04:51 PM
Perfect sleep won't be cleansed so easily but I guess that won't help with the goal... well we all did it, my advice, "watch this space" you will get an answer soon enough.. I can't remember what I used but I know it wasn't KP as I only acquired him last week...

Sawar
03-08-2019, 12:23 AM
UPDATE: I was able to beat Code of Morality (10 power moves). Used Eternity / Hollowed cheese tactic to clear the first wave. After that it was relatively smooth sailing with Horus and Warrior Bomber Boy (to spam power move).

I am still unable to clear The Banshee using only basic attacks :(

I tried Phantom / Prisoner / Alchemist but failed on the last wave. Due to Prisoner's passive only working 100% for the first turn. It is impossible to burn down the sentinels or the magus derby demon in 1 turn with basic attacks. They heal passively and cleanse and after the first turn, they just dominate me.

I tried using Beast (Eclipse) (has aoe basic attack with chance to disable passives), Horus (Power, Paralyze) and Alliance General (Future, Paralyze) for max chance of perma stun. still getting wrecked on the last wave.

And I haven't found a right team for Savage Reapers - use only assassins

HuckFinn150
03-08-2019, 01:20 AM
If you have tha assasin Anubus, he seems to get extra turns and his basic is WOW... I used FFE for this challenge with Prisinor and Ferryman. Good luck

Sawar
03-08-2019, 01:31 AM
I was able to complete Savage Reapers - use only assassins with Beast, Banshee and Lilith.

If you have tha assasin Anubus, he seems to get extra turns and his basic is WOW... I used FFE for this challenge with Prisinor and Ferryman. Good luck

I do not have Anubus or Ferryman :( and this is my only missing skull! I tried FFE with Prisoner and Horus but got wiped out by the magus derby demons on 2nd wave. Not enough damage to take them out even in 3 turns.

thealchemist
03-08-2019, 03:05 AM
Code of Morality and Immortal Skulls - use 10 power moves has been driving me crazy. Warrior Bomber Boy seems bugged. More often than not his power move doesn't give back the 3 power it should. So after one power move he's done. Ive tried bringing energy talismans but they seem to refuse to trigger the vast majority of the time too?! Ive been bringing eternity/sehkmet along for the ride but without power its pointless. It has to be bugged ffs.

Sawar
03-08-2019, 03:37 AM
Code of Morality and Immortal Skulls - use 10 power moves has been driving me crazy. Warrior Bomber Boy seems bugged. More often than not his power move doesn't give back the 3 power it should. So after one power move he's done. Ive tried bringing energy talismans but they seem to refuse to trigger the vast majority of the time too?! Ive been bringing eternity/sehkmet along for the ride but without power its pointless. It has to be bugged ffs.

I was able to beat Code of Morality (10 power moves). Used Eternity / Hollowed cheese tactic to clear the first wave. After that it was relatively smooth sailing with Horus (Energy / Power) and Warrior Bomber Boy (Paralysis / Nightmare).

Try that setup :) The stuns and sleep buys you time to get the 10 power moves. Once you get 10, you can go back to using Eternity/Hollowed tactic.

HeadOnFire
03-08-2019, 03:55 AM
I've found it stupidly easy to clear any "only basic move" challenge using Iron Eddie, The Prisoner, and Assassin Demon Spawn. Iron Eddie has a basic move (future iirc) that AOE stuns enemies who have crave, the Demon Spawn automatically applies crave for 3 turns, and the Prisoner disables any passives that may grant immunity. As long as you can kill a wave in under 3 turns, you're unstoppable.

Since Iron Eddie's attack stuns for 2 turns you can switch Eddies in between stuns to reach other objectives, like 100% health, so-and-so power moves, such-and-such fury kills, dumb-and-dumber idiocy, etc.

thealchemist
03-09-2019, 10:44 AM
I was able to beat Code of Morality (10 power moves). Used Eternity / Hollowed cheese tactic to clear the first wave. After that it was relatively smooth sailing with Horus (Energy / Power) and Warrior Bomber Boy (Paralysis / Nightmare).

Try that setup :) The stuns and sleep buys you time to get the 10 power moves. Once you get 10, you can go back to using Eternity/Hollowed tactic.

I ended up putting energy talismans on both Iron Eddie and Prisoner combined with demon spawn and was able to complete the 2 remaining 10 power move challenges with that setup. Why the energy talismans wouldnt trigger on the other setup though still has me stumped but it doesn't matter now. I've finally completed all remaining challenges today including class specific ones, thank god. With the down turn in real events it gave me some extra time to complete them and not a moment too soon with the recent changes regarding souls and gold making the gold and soul vault a necessity.

Thanks to the community and contributors here for sharing tips etc :)

Sawar
03-09-2019, 12:18 PM
I've found it stupidly easy to clear any "only basic move" challenge using Iron Eddie, The Prisoner, and Assassin Demon Spawn. Iron Eddie has a basic move (future iirc) that AOE stuns enemies who have crave, the Demon Spawn automatically applies crave for 3 turns, and the Prisoner disables any passives that may grant immunity. As long as you can kill a wave in under 3 turns, you're unstoppable.

Since Iron Eddie's attack stuns for 2 turns you can switch Eddies in between stuns to reach other objectives, like 100% health, so-and-so power moves, such-and-such fury kills, dumb-and-dumber idiocy, etc.

this worked for me. thank you!

HeadOnFire
03-09-2019, 09:15 PM
this worked for me. thank you!

Glad I could help.

legacy_of_not
03-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Need a strategy to take down Killer Prime in Purgatory? Doesn't matter the mode normal kills me as easily as hard. Haven't even made it to madness.

I just can't do enough damage to take him down (having that problem all the time these days)

I've only been able to beat him with my trooper's Daedalus.

I don't have prisoner which has made all of the newest levels a pain.
I don't have many relics.

I can survive particularly if I use Magus Lillith but I'll never do enough damage before he heals. Heal block and disable passive almost never work on him.

Lately I've been trying

Beast Eddie (Nightmare/Future) & DDE (Immortal/Flash)
Madam (Destiny/Advantage)
Horus (Energy/Future)

HeadOnFire
03-13-2019, 02:08 AM
I never had much trouble with Killer Prime so I don't remember exactly what team I used for him, but I do have the Prisoner and used him for pretty much all of Night City. Without him, I would probably never have even made it to madness so I sympathize with that dilemma. I can offer some advice though:

•First, I wouldn't bother with Horus or the Madam, as they are both crowd control-based characters and bosses are immune to stun/sleep/etc.

•If you have Iron Eddie, using him along with a purple demon spawn can be a great way to both clear the trash waves and deal some massive damage to KP, since the demon spawn automatically drops crave on enemies in the first turn, and Iron Eddie has a basic move that stuns and places 2-3 silver burns on anyone with crave on them. Still couldn't stun the KP, but a half-dozen burns that knock off 10% max HP each turn will kill anyone quickly (plus crave will absolutely ruin him if he's getting healed a lot).

•The Alchemist is also great against high-health bosses since his power attack hits for almost half the enemies' max health and gives him an extra turn, so it can be used over and over if you have enough power (it only costs 5). Plus his basic cleanses all debuffs on your team which is also great against KP.

•If you have Clansman Eddie and any two allies that can generate lots of fury while still fighting effectively, his fury move can be a real game-changer as it gives your whole team extra turns while also making them immortal.

•Anybody who is able to stack lots of marks is also a great solution to enemies with stupid amounts of health since their damage scales with max HP. Mark talismans on a character who is likely to gain multiple actions in a single turn are especially potent -- Eternity Eddie shenanigans probably being the easiest (albeit least satisfying) way to accomplish this. If you're fortunate enough to have Rainmaker Eddie, you can use his past power ability to double the amount of marks on a target which can result in pretty much an instant kill if you're able to stack several marks with someone else.

legacy_of_not
03-13-2019, 01:01 PM
Thanks HeadOnFire for the help. Unfortunately I've none of those characters yet. One more vortex fill and I can get Alchemist but I've been waiting for the next sacrifice event.
I had some luck with burns on Magus Banshee but not enough to finish him off. Horus and Beast Eddie are there to make sure I survive until KP.

I managed to win on hard with Warrior Lilith teamed with Horus and Beast, Benji, and Doomsday Eddies. I just tried it as a goof since I just acquired Red Lilith. I didn't think I'd even survive to face prime.
I'm not sure I'll be so lucky in madness.

Natasmai
03-13-2019, 02:46 PM
Bosses are also immune to Prisoner. He will make the run way easier, but will do nothing to effect the boss fight.

Sacrifice event is almost sure to start at reset tonight, so look forward to your shiny new Alchemist! He is extremely powerful and very useful to have.

I also dont remember having any particular problem with him, so I can't recall what team I used either. Biggest thing I would recommend is play gauntlet and arena as often as possible to build up your Iron Coins and use them on the basic relics. Health, ATK, and Magic first. They help immensely in these battles.

Esquatcho
03-14-2019, 03:59 AM
Biggest thing I would recommend is play gauntlet and arena as often as possible to build up your Iron Coins and use them on the basic relics. Health, ATK, and Magic first. They help immensely in these battles.

This. Im still working away on mine, but am super disappointed I didnt pay them as much attention when I first came back. They make such a huge difference!

Muzzleloader
03-14-2019, 04:22 AM
I would go with fury over ATK and Magic relics. When you get to higher level fury relics you can really see the difference especially gunner toons.

Natasmai
03-14-2019, 04:36 PM
I would go with fury over ATK and Magic relics. When you get to higher level fury relics you can really see the difference especially gunner toons.

oh good. i did that first myself, but i thought it was a mistake. good to know i did it right. i went health then fury then evenly with atk and magic.

Muzzleloader
03-14-2019, 07:22 PM
There is no correct way to play. When I was using HE, prisoner, alchemist lilith in the arena, you could easily have HE fury each round with complete fury relic

FollowingData0
06-29-2019, 12:18 PM
Hey everyone, so I’ve been playing legacy of the Beast for a bit now. Absolutely love the game! Play it everyday multiple times a day. Anyways I made it to night city and I beat it on normal with a lot of will power but now I’m tackling it on hard mode and an finding it a bit more difficult then originally expected. I’ve looked up a whole spectrum of strategies and the one that seems to be the best for me with what characters I have is using PE with Nightmare talismans. Unfortunately I only am missing one nightmare talisman to make a set. I’ve been trying to grind out for one using Phantom Eddie along with my Madam and Child Of the damned (warrior) I was wondering if someone could help look over my team and see what I might be doing wrong? Also a good grinding spot would also help. Thanks! (My name in game is Venom2002-8857)

Esquatcho
06-30-2019, 02:17 AM
Hey, so nice work on getting through 1st round of night city with the chars you have!!!

Have you been sacrificing a heap of chars you get? Your team is really quite small considering you just finished night city!

So just some general comments looking at your team:

Hallowed and BBE are really worth investing in. IME and PE are also good.

I'd put the immortals on IME and the steel on HE for now.

Get your crystals onto viking eddie.

On Talismans, dont waste space having 3 of a 2-set. Try to keep them all together. If you have a 2 set of greens, only pair them eith a 4 or 2x2 sets.

Also really focus on useful combinations for your team. For eg, get a set of assassins on your gunner ninja and she will do a heap better damage than currently. Warp talismans dont help anyone really, youre better off using health talismans if needed.

In general too, I'd still with the high health varieties of the 2 set green (or yellow) and avoid for the damage varieties (purple/blue/red). However, for 3 sets, Id avoid the high health varieties, except for chars that have damage scaling based on HP of course!

Its a bit of a shame that you only have part sets of soooo many good sets (alchemy/brave/venom etc etc).

Use your strikes, guard (Shame they are mythical,but good for now), advantage (though be good if they were mythical), enduring & chance.

Strength/Holy/Assassin/health are all handy in a pinch, and worth having a few sets for your secondary chars.

And yeah, try to finish some of those great sets! Nightmares, immunity, flash etc

FollowingData0
06-30-2019, 02:40 AM
Thank you so much! This should help a ton!

Javid_B
08-16-2019, 06:45 AM
Hi everyone!
I'm new here =) Could you please help me with clearing Night City The Banshee in normal level? I can't earn the third skull with 100% Health win. Several times I won with 100% health but still this skull is not earned. I have read here that this might be a bug. Is it bug or I'm doing something wrong?
Thank you!

Muzzleloader
08-16-2019, 01:02 PM
Please post your game I'd number so we can look at your roster and talismen.

Javid_B
08-19-2019, 05:56 AM
Account ID is 1148168682266955776

Intimidator
08-19-2019, 10:17 AM
Thats your account ID, Muzzleloader is asking for your name with the 4 numbers.

Javid_B
08-19-2019, 11:52 AM
Sorry. Javid-1585

Muzzleloader
08-19-2019, 06:19 PM
You should concentrate on other parts of the game to earn resources before spending SoT on NC.

Javid_B
08-20-2019, 05:38 AM
I understand it but several times I clear this stage with 100% of health, but it doesn't count. Only in this particular stage on normal level.

Akuma
08-20-2019, 07:58 AM
I noticed that my Angel talismans were not of the same type, so after I changed all of them to Onslaught, I can now solo Lord Of The Flies madness with no losses.

Aces Bomber Eddie - Angel (Onslaught), Dominance (Fierce)

This takes about 30 seconds. You can add some allies to level them up as a substitute for leveling them with Alexander Eddie in Number Of The Beast.

HuckFinn150
08-20-2019, 11:24 PM
I recall getting frustrated on some of these 100% challenges and allowing my team to due while in the last Bastille. I revived with ironite at full per and won with full health. Not really the best way, but it works in a pinch.

Javid_B
08-21-2019, 05:39 AM
I cleared that round and got that last skull. Just used Koku, Bandit (assasin) and win with 100% health. Finally. Many thanks.

Beddie
10-25-2019, 11:16 AM
Does anyone have any more recommendations for characters you should use for the 10 power abilities skulls (I have been using Run to the hills Eddie but i’m Not sure if this will be viable for hard and madness)

Muzzleloader
10-25-2019, 11:57 AM
There are threads covering these situations in detail. Two other toons that can be use is warrior bomber boy and wickerman Eddie. The key is to gain power while not causing damage. Wickerman normal move Beckon earns 3 power while doing no damage, warrior bomber boy power move gains power while granting many extra turns. Pairing that with m lilith to cleanse and block.

There are other good combos, but I chose that one and it worked. Just have a good backup Eddie who can move in for the kill and heal if needed

Beddie
10-25-2019, 12:49 PM
Never mind i’ve Cracked it.
Use a football Eddie with A Gunner Minotaur

Azagthor
10-25-2019, 11:11 PM
Wickerman normal move Beckon earns 3 power while doing no damage

That move does damage, maybe not much, but some.

Yup
10-25-2019, 11:27 PM
Holy Smoke Ed has a move to gain power which does no actual damage. -- and can give him an extra turn too. Wash rinse repeat.

Madrik
03-05-2020, 11:54 PM
sorry to bump an old thread but just finishing of the last few skulls in night city, no matter what toons i use even finishing with 100% health i still cant get that last 2 bloody skulls, the banshee and lord of the flies, tried every combo i can think off, even with shields active and healing it never awards the skulls. is this a known bug or am i doing something wrong

Yup
03-06-2020, 12:00 AM
Lord of the Flies.... Alchemy talismans so you are Invincible at the start. Kill the beast before he gets a turn. If you can't do that, something like Gunner Pyro Soldier who grants perfect health to the entire team helps.

Madrik
03-06-2020, 01:10 AM
right Yup me ol mucka lord of the flies i've just done by using Razgriz's awakened cyborg (3 hits game over lol) the only one left is banshee on normal mode, yet again just finished with 100% and still no skull. used my cyborg to take out w chopper, clairvoyant to heal after the hp reduction had gone, caria took out a hellraiser, one derby demon stunned. the other took their turn, clairvoyant to remove negatives and heal. took out last DD and i thought voila. but nope no skull

Yup
03-06-2020, 01:19 AM
Do you have the Evolved Wicker Wolf? He full-heals the team when he kills. And the W Crimean Solder will grant Perfect Health to everyone. And Alchemy's invincibility works well there too.

Madrik
03-06-2020, 01:40 AM
no mate i dont have either of those, i have toons that grant perfect health, the problem im having is it looks like theres always one toon thats ever so slightly just off 100% and it changes each time so one time it maybe cyborg the next time you play that level its a different toon completely even with toons that heal when you hit it doesnt make any difference. this last skull is really starting to get on my tits

SoulGravity
03-06-2020, 03:38 AM
no mate i dont have either of those, i have toons that grant perfect health, the problem im having is it looks like theres always one toon thats ever so slightly just off 100% and it changes each time so one time it maybe cyborg the next time you play that level its a different toon completely even with toons that heal when you hit it doesnt make any difference. this last skull is really starting to get on my tits

It's been awhile since I was trying to get all the skulls completed, thankfully I had some good troopers in my list. I have been helping different troopers as much as possible. I can add you or can add me SoulGravity-4012 and if I can help I will.

Azagthor
03-06-2020, 06:47 AM
sorry to bump an old thread but just finishing of the last few skulls in night city, no matter what toons i use even finishing with 100% health i still cant get that last 2 bloody skulls, the banshee and lord of the flies, tried every combo i can think off, even with shields active and healing it never awards the skulls. is this a known bug or am i doing something wrong

I went and took a look at those two levels. Madness right? Neither of them have anything that should be able to Reduce Max HP, which is usually one of the main causes of the 100% HP challenges not working.

Do any of your troopers have a Van Helsing Eddie? His "prevent all damage for two turns" passive can help a lot with the 100% HP challenges. Will give you two turns to kill the enemy before they can hit you back.

Yup
03-06-2020, 07:13 AM
Neither of them have anything that should be able to Reduce Max HP

Warrior Chopper's Passive does. in "the Banshee" (Normal).

Being aware of this you **must** kill that Chopper first to allow your HP to be full. Then it's a matter of time a heal right before you kill the last enemy.

Madrik
03-06-2020, 09:14 AM
Hahah I’ve done the sod lol, Cyborg, Caria and Golden Dog with artifact and a level 3 t2, took out chopper with Caria, then cyborgs fury on rounds one and two, then 3rd wave used Caria to give full power took out chopper with tase, then stunned A hell raiser. Golden dog to bring health up, let them attack then took out hellraiser. Healed with golden dog then Caria to bring fury back to full then cyborgs fury. And the completed the last skull quest.

Madrik
03-06-2020, 09:17 AM
I went and took a look at those two levels. Madness right? Neither of them have anything that should be able to Reduce Max HP, which is usually one of the main causes of the 100% HP challenges not working.

Do any of your troopers have a Van Helsing Eddie? His "prevent all damage for two turns" passive can help a lot with the 100% HP challenges. Will give you two turns to kill the enemy before they can hit you back.

I will have VHE by the Saturday refresh just need the last 2 batches of fragments, then onto finishing off child of the damned. Them I’m gonna start getting frags for prisoner

Madrik
03-06-2020, 09:20 AM
It's been awhile since I was trying to get all the skulls completed, thankfully I had some good troopers in my list. I have been helping different troopers as much as possible. I can add you or can add me SoulGravity-4012 and if I can help I will.

Thanks buddy I will be making room for troopers as it seems I’ve got some that don’t bother returning the badges. I need as many genuine daily troopers as possible lol

Madrik
03-06-2020, 09:30 AM
SoulGravity and Azagthor I’ve added you to my troopers list ����

Beddie
03-06-2020, 09:33 AM
I will have VHE by the Saturday refresh just need the last 2 batches of fragments, then onto finishing off child of the damned. Them I’m gonna start getting frags for prisoner

That’s Vampire Hunter Eddie, not Van Helsing Eddie

Madrik
03-06-2020, 11:22 AM
That’s Vampire Hunter Eddie, not Van Helsing Eddie

Oh lol my bad

Azagthor
03-06-2020, 11:36 AM
Warrior Chopper's Passive does. in "the Banshee" (Normal).
Being aware of this you **must** kill that Chopper first to allow your HP to be full. Then it's a matter of time a heal right before you kill the last enemy.
Oh, right sorry, I didn't think to check Normal/Hard!

Sounds like you've managed to complete the challenge already, but I think I managed to get around that Chopper's passive using The Prisoner.

And the completed the last skull quest.
Well done!

Madrik
03-06-2020, 06:21 PM
Thanks mate, been a good day in general too, dropped G banshee, S banshee, Eda Valkyrie knight, G Irigami, M chopper, iron maiden eddie, gunner dog, and gunner undead allied soldier been after the last 2 for ages but they never ever dropped. And moved up to king iv in arena lol