PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet Help

astro
12-08-2018, 02:46 PM
Hi All,

I got in SS for the first time and stuck at 3rd battle i.e. -

HE(valor) -Alchemist(fate+angel) -Horus(destiny)-M Lilith(destiny+inspiration)

I tried several times to stun or to remove buff on Horus but i cant kill him in first turn as he gets his chance back in next round every-time as by angel or any other talisman and my whole team gets stunned that lead to game-over. Last attempt i tried this but didn't worked:-

Pom -witch doctor-Sentinel Lilith-Daedalus

Most of my good characters are being used but still have few to use which are :-
Eddies:-
Aces high,beast eddie,benj breg,clanman,crusader,cyborg,eternity,fotd,pharaoh ,rainmaker,rfth,shaman,tail gunner,vampire,visions

Characters:-
Warriors:-Alied sol.,beelebub,corrpt rescuer,demon spawn,hellhound,mayan priestess,newborn of light,pyro sol.,ragna,rocket dog,nomad,toll

Magus:-cotd,corrpt rescuer,demon spawn,golden son,kari,mayan priestess,pharaoh dog,madam,undead rescuer

Sentinel:-Angel of strife,corrpt rescuer,derby demon,golden son,harpy,pyro sol.

Gunner:-chopper,droid,corrpt rescuer,demon spawn,desert marauder,eda,pharaoh dog,golden son,hell-raiser,mayan priestess,trickster,undead rescuer

Assassin:-cotd,droid,harpy,ox culprit,death dog,demon spawn,hellraiser,mayan priestess,newborn of light,toll,undead rescuer,crimson sol,warlord

I only don't have angel,inspiration,redemption,avenger,sacrificial talismans,rest of talismans i can use.
Also most of these remaining characters are unsharded(have all skills at level 1).

I just want to win this one for gold,please suggest from the remaining characters or any other lower category characters -can i win that fight??

My in-game id -astro-8030

Thanks,

astro
12-09-2018, 07:15 AM
Can anyone at-least give a tip- other that what i have -what would work to beat -HE-Alchemist-Horus-M Lilith

Rain88
12-09-2018, 07:38 AM
For this one, stay away from golden buff and silver debuffs and focus on normal ones . And don't bother with revivers

I remember I struggled against this team. For eddies, your best shot would be BBE (that's how I beat this team but I had Angel tal on him) or Rainmaker (you could try to quickly kill magus lilith or remove her buffs in his power move but using him without a blocker is very risky). Sentinel harpy could be useful as she's immune to stun and can cleanse an ally with her power move. Magus Mayan priestess can be useful too for crowd control (especially since her sleep skill is not silver debuff and can't be transmuted by the alchemist ). Hellhound can be useful here for his passive that grants normal immunity (not golden). You would need a blocker but Angel of strife is not good here...

I don't like your chances though... Wish I could help more. Good luck

astro
12-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Thank you ,i will try that .Its anyway going to reset tomorrow so nothing to loose :)
Will get angel talisman this time as reward ,hopefully next time it would be easier.

Muzzleloader
12-09-2018, 12:55 PM
You can try and use a passive disabler such as sentinels desert guardian to take care of m lilith passive block. Without angel talisman it might be difficult, might try immunity talisman on a toon that has cleanse such as golden Pharoah dog, but horus might remove the immunity and still stun. Warrior death dog power move can be handy with cleaner, immunity and perma death.

GotN
02-15-2019, 12:41 PM
Hey everybody, I need some help on this:
Have one team left on AAA consisting of Doomsday, gunner Lilith, KP & Horus. Can use magus only. I tried 2 times and KP and Horus gave me hell and tbh I didn’t have the chance of a chance. Have no relevant chars left, but maybe you can give me some advice for next time :p Thank you very much!

Olevipoeg
02-15-2019, 02:21 PM
Hey everybody, I need some help on this:
Have one team left on AAA consisting of Doomsday, gunner Lilith, KP & Horus. Can use magus only. I tried 2 times and KP and Horus gave me hell and tbh I didn’t have the chance of a chance. Have no relevant chars left, but maybe you can give me some advice for next time :p Thank you very much!
The biggest problems are KP passive and surviving the first round. You can't use Prisoner or any other anti KP chars, so magus Lilith as a blocker would be helpful.

blade685
02-15-2019, 03:05 PM
i m done with that .... gauntlet, 2 defeat at level AA ..... 2 icare benj and ass lilitth with .... talismans
And must use blue or purple only
I have a life, stop that ridiculous mod of the game and will have a shit reward sunday ^^
In 3 weeks i will be blocked at level B? ahaha

GotN
02-15-2019, 03:49 PM
The biggest problems are KP passive and surviving the first round. You can't use Prisoner or any other anti KP chars, so magus Lilith as a blocker would be helpful.

Did that when trying the first time against them. Went in with SSE, PDK, Clair and Lilith (Eclipse, Heal, Life, Angel, everything on I had). Guess what happened: lost the coin toss ofc, Lilith swept away with two attacks from KP and Horus, rest stunned, end of game. Like Blade said, this is just ridiculous and no more fun! Maybe should have used other talisman, I’m not that perfect strategist... any suggestions?

Esquatcho
02-16-2019, 02:01 AM
2 Magus Lilliths? Real life sacrifice of some description to get lucky and go 1st? Immunity/angel talismans for horus, Alchemist with angel is always handy against horus.

Zerynx
02-17-2019, 08:45 PM
I have three sets of Destiny Tails that I have been putting on my teams. A team like this, using a blocker in conjunction with the Destiny sets helps keep the damage back to the blocker minimal.

Also, I invested in the Magus Characters I like to get through AAA since you can have duplicates. I have 3 Liliths, 3 Choppers and 2 Alchemists. Combined with the Destiny Tails, I haven't lost on AAA in season 2.

I hope AAA is still Magus only this next fortnight. :)

Good luck man!

GotN
02-20-2019, 11:31 AM
Thanks guys! Very good advices! Maybe I will purchase another Mag Lilith with FCs as I only have one and surely never will get a second from a random Lilith soul. Last about 10 must have been Sentinel, Gunner and Assassin, so all the useless :/ and will invest next 20k trooper badges in a set of destiny talisman.

It seems like you’ve been lucky with only magus on AAA Zerynx, so good investment :D But happened very often lately, so pretty predictable ;)

Ip4
02-20-2019, 06:31 PM
game over for me on SSS first battle and offcourse 3 battle and 3 times enemy play first...
https://i.ibb.co/LSk4SdM/C4-CF9128-3696-42-B1-9381-8682-E6449150.png[/url]

rags-6094
02-20-2019, 06:39 PM
IP4 I'm stuck on the same battle, the big problem is the pesky Prisoner and that disable passive combo with the permadeth from KP.
I can take out the Prisoner ok but if you attack anybody else but Icarus he burns you, and of course if you don't get first go you cannot cleanse the team...

It's hard to brain storm a team when both of us will have different characters left.. It mainly depends on talisman and surviving the first round...