PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Souls?

Esquatcho
12-12-2018, 11:59 AM
I just got a strange error on the souls page. Going into fragments, I got a pop-up saying I've exceeded my souls slots and I wont be able to accrue more until I use some.

What I cant seem to find out is what the limit actually is? There is no x of y type indicator the way it is with runes/shards/chars etc.

So it the soul maximum due to total numbers, or number of different stacks? And any way to work out how many you are allowed?

Thanks!

Blade
12-12-2018, 01:00 PM
It is the number of stacks not the number of total souls. As you are just on the edge you could easily count your stacks! I did it a while ago and if I remember correctly it was around 60. Would be cool if you could count them right now!

And in general @devs:
- it would be nice to expand this to 100 stacks
- same is true for other inventories like runes and shards
- and a small counter somewhere to tell us players where we are would be nice, too!

Alvorada
12-12-2018, 01:19 PM
It is the number of stacks not the number of total souls. As you are just on the edge you could easily count your stacks! I did it a while ago and if I remember correctly it was around 60. Would be cool if you could count them right now!

And in general @devs:
- it would be nice to expand this to 100 stacks
- same is true for other inventories like runes and shards
- and a small counter somewhere to tell us players where we are would be nice, too!

or expand to 666 souls per stack!

Blade
12-12-2018, 01:27 PM

Oh yes, even better :)

But personally I rather hope for a general rework of the whole inventory thing. It never changed since the start of this game but we have seen so many additions in terms of chars, talis, runes, shards and type of souls so that in my opinion the old stack system is not appropriate anymore. The swiping though the inventories takes longer than the actual gaming.

natasar
12-12-2018, 02:07 PM
As I also reached the souls stack limit just now and did a quick count, I can confirm that the current limit is 50 stacks.

scott-5496
12-12-2018, 03:42 PM
As I also reached the souls stack limit just now and did a quick count, I can confirm that the current limit is 50 stacks.

Oh, I think I must be close then with all the common soul sstaks from the LOL farming I am doing! Just on the edge of a vortex so may need to sell some!

Zugzwang
12-13-2018, 01:17 AM
The swiping though the inventories takes longer than the actual gaming.

OR it’s the BEST part of playing! ;)

Wyphy
12-13-2018, 04:48 AM

System would probably shit itself when you redeem a whole stack and end up 665 characters over limit.

Still, larger stacks are a good idea.