PDA

View Full Version : Nomad build and setup advice

Kryptogamer
08-27-2016, 07:40 AM
Hello guys!
Got my first 5* from a rare soul today. The cool-looking nomad.

Just wanted to ask before spending alot of gold what talismans have proved useful on this char? And got any teamsetup that works with nomad? (Iam starting to grow tired of my blue allied soldier, hehe).

Schadenfreud-0217
08-28-2016, 01:30 AM
Well I just got one yesterday too... His attack deals true damage and his ability deals random so I went with 3 Assassin talismans, 2 Burning (Fierce) and 1 Green (cause he has 1 green slot). I can't say exactly how good it will be until I max him but for now he's doing pretty decent damage and his HP doesn't really drop that much.

Nekroliun
08-28-2016, 03:48 AM
I'd say 4 strength fierce and 2 health overwhelming or 4 guardian fierce and 2 health overwhelming OR if you think he has enough health go for 5 strength or guardian.

I dont really kno what is good with guardian, but the higher the defense the better it will be, something with 20 defense wont get as much as something with 300 defense from the effect, I currently use 4 strength fierce 2 health overwhelming cuz i dont have any guardian fierce talisman...

Dutch
08-28-2016, 06:27 AM
He's one of the easiest to setup, 5 strength fierce and 1 health overwhelming. He's a heavy hitter so maximise that, he also heals himself so I find a 2nd health would be a waste atm

Kryptogamer
08-28-2016, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the respons! Does both attacks scale with strenght even tho its true and random damage?

What chars is a good match? Guess he is kind of allround and match most heroes. But if you guys have found a supermatch im eager to know ;)

Nekroliun
08-28-2016, 12:18 PM
dont trust whatever imma say right now, still didnt beat underworld madness yet so im a noob, but i like my set up where i have soldier eddie, alliance general and the nomad, the general and soldier usually generate enough energy to use his ability every turn, and since i use soldier as a healer he doesnt lose vanish when using roulette. Whenever the nomad gets low just basic and roullete and he is full hp, and btw if everyone is REALLY low, use allies general's ability and then roullete, will heal a maxed out soldier for atleast 12k!