PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about new characters

Zugzwang
12-12-2018, 10:11 PM
No it’s not about the riff raff & cops gangland characters in Night City which are very cool by the way.

My question is WHEN will the Blackjack Queen, Red King, Artful Dodger, Madam Fortune and possibly even Tired Old Soldier be released? :) :) :)
I want these in my collection and must have them!

Kaz_LOTB
12-12-2018, 10:13 PM
I want these in my collection and must have them!

You and Rod Smallwood both!

-Kaz

Zugzwang
12-12-2018, 11:53 PM
There’s a brilliant lad that Mr. Smallwood. Hope it happens!

Stormseye
12-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Madam is not Madam Fortune?

There have been more than a few threads about what characters we want released. I am still waiting for Stranger in Strange Land Eddie and he better have a cigar in his mouth. I would not even be opposed to him being a variant of Cyborg Eddie since that is what he his with his "Eastwood" wardrobe.

AcesHigh189
12-13-2018, 12:08 AM
You and Rod Smallwood both!

-Kaz

Since when did Rod Smallwood play???

Zugzwang
12-13-2018, 12:57 AM
Madam is not Madam Fortune?

There have been more than a few threads about what characters we want released. I am still waiting for Stranger in Strange Land Eddie and he better have a cigar in his mouth. I would not even be opposed to him being a variant of Cyborg Eddie since that is what he his with his "Eastwood" wardrobe.

I think maybe The Madam might be Phantom Eddie’s narcoleptic girlfriend. She’s always so sleepy. Madam Fortune from The Red and the Black might be from a deck of cards. Hard to figure out exactly just know I want her! Eastwood Eddie is also a MUST have.

Zugzwang
12-13-2018, 01:10 AM
Since when did Rod Smallwood play???

I think Rod and Bruce may have played the game a bit. More than Nicko anyway! ;)

Muzzleloader
12-13-2018, 03:04 AM
I vote for the women in uniform. I would prefer the nurses. They could throw syringes to cause delirium or induce coma.

Saigrim
12-13-2018, 06:44 PM
The Ancient Mariner. Thanks for playing.

Zugzwang
12-14-2018, 03:40 AM
The Ancient Mariner. Thanks for playing.

Yea and Mariner & Navigator would need some pirates and dead men to go with them.