PDA

View Full Version : strangest glitches you've ever seen in the game

MetalKing
12-14-2018, 03:59 PM
I was wondering what the strangest bugs or glitches that you've experienced in the game. I've seen a visual error where you suddenly see the walls characters and ceiling as if looking up from the floor. I once fought an arena team that substituted horus and powerslave characters as the enemy team; this was before the gods were available. I once had my prisoner killed in an arena battle but he was still able to attack, dragging his body across the floor to hit the opponent. Interesting stuff! What have you all seen?

Cefiar
12-14-2018, 10:28 PM
Gold and Crimson event.

Got too many characters on hand (my usual strategy for a sac event - redeem 99 more souls than I can hold and then sac a bunch), throw a bunch in the sacrifice pit, get back more characters than I threw in (and they were characters you got back - hearts and gold skulls, not souls that needed to be redeemed). 3 hours where I went from 399 characters to well over 600 on hand simply cos I was getting more than I could get rid of, even with selling all the gold skulls off. Couldn't actually play anything as I was constantly being told "you have too many characters on hand".

Amarthir
12-14-2018, 10:31 PM
Gold and Crimson event.

Got too many characters on hand (my usual strategy for a sac event - redeem 99 more souls than I can hold and then sac a bunch), throw a bunch in the sacrifice pit, get back more characters than I threw in (and they were characters you got back - hearts and gold skulls, not souls that needed to be redeemed). 3 hours where I went from 399 characters to well over 600 on hand simply cos I was getting more than I could get rid of, even with selling all the gold skulls off. Couldn't actually play anything as I was constantly being told "you have too many characters on hand".

I still think it was the best event ever lmao

Cefiar
12-14-2018, 10:37 PM
Yeah. I ended up with 275M gold out of that. I still haven't gotten back to what I consider gold-poor status since then (>10M on hand), but the way the Sac events drain you of gold, it'll probably happen before the middle of next year, possibly earlier.

Highace
12-14-2018, 11:37 PM
I have no idea if this is a glitch or not but it's so absurd to me that I think it is one. This happens when I'm playing Garden of Fear X. My team consists of Hallowed Eddie (Valor), warrior Lilith (Shell/Rage), the Nomad (Strike/Blind) and Pharaoh Dog King (Freeze/Blind). What I do is: I use Pharaoh Dog King to give the Dragon King the curse effect, wide arc him with my Hallowed Eddie, use his fury move mainly to gain buffs and then attack with the warrior Lilith. If the Lilith had gained the ascension buff from Eddie's fury move, she for whatever reason completely ignores Dragon King's force AND titan shield, killing him in one blow. Maybe there is a logical explanation to this but I honestly don't really know. It is at least pretty helpful for saving time when grinding BNW for loot.

GhostlyVoid-7126
12-15-2018, 05:10 AM
I once won in the arena and this happened.
https://youtu.be/IKpRKYRF5B4

Sidney
12-15-2018, 03:48 PM
In Night City I had a Death Dog that was dead, slide his body across the ground to hit me... I was laughing so hard I didn't even care!

infinite dreamer
12-15-2018, 03:52 PM
I fought an arena battle in the old temple battleground a few days ago. It was good hearing the Red and the Black with it.

Knut-3112
12-16-2018, 12:13 PM
In Night City I had a Death Dog that was dead, slide his body across the ground to hit me... I was laughing so hard I didn't even care!

I had the same thing once, but in the Arena. It looked creepy as hell.

Olevipoeg
12-16-2018, 04:36 PM
I bought Set's soul, opened it, upgraded it and sent it stright to battle. And instead of Set there was three star undead soldier battling... Then I tried next battle and again there was that damned undead soldier again. I went through my mind that I have bought undead soldier for 2000 FC. :) The glitch went away after reloading app.

Deathbat6120
01-02-2019, 02:18 PM
Had something bizarre happen about 5 mins ago. Finishing off some Night City levels (Falling Down, to be exact) with DDE, Osiris and Prisoner. Not quite sure what happened, but I went to use DDE's Fury and he immediately died. Then, because he had Perfect Immortality, he revived himself, jumping in the air as characters do when they revive... Except it was in the middle of his Fury animation. The rest of the animation then happened with him sitting down and all, but with a plain blue background, and he then used his gun as the detonator instead, his other hand just hanging there. How I wish I was recording it..

kgk56
01-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Happens to Me once (but I didn't die b4)

HuckFinn150
01-02-2019, 04:54 PM
I've had dead toons on both sides drag themselves across the floor to attack. We need a zombie talisman to allow this to be a regular attack. I love it

Deathbat6120
01-02-2019, 06:40 PM
I've had dead toons on both sides drag themselves across the floor to attack. We need a zombie talisman to allow this to be a regular attack. I love it

I keep hoping one day I'll come across this glitch! That would be perfect for Halloween. Zombie Talisman - Grants Zombie Passive to wearer: Same as Perfect Immortality, but allows the character to just drag their corpse all over the floor until they actually decide to die.

kgk56
01-03-2019, 09:08 AM
I've had dead toons on both sides drag themselves across the floor to attack.

Happens to Me sometimes but no corpses at all, only shadows or shields

Highace
01-03-2019, 04:50 PM
Today, I got a glitch that was actually useful. I was purchasing night soul fragments as I have been every day so I could get enough killer soul fragments for obtaining him. When I had purchased 5, which is the daily purchase limit, I noticed that it still let me keep buying them despite that limit. As a result, I was able to immediately obtain all the night souls I needed for unlocking the killer. Weird, but hey, I managed to complete one of my Night City event goals faster.

Daviangers
01-04-2019, 01:35 AM
The stupidest glitch will always be back when revenge made you attack your own characters for some fuckin reason. It might have been omly with eternity eddie but it made him basically unuseable lmao

Ezz
01-05-2019, 04:35 PM
On a few occasions in Arena while facing POM Eddie, despite being exhausted and having no buffs he has hit my team for ~40k damage. Since exhaust is supposed to reduce damage by 90% that means he would have hit me for 400k plus damage if he were not exhausted? Does not seem right

Peter
01-13-2019, 08:35 PM
I remember that. I used to fight with warrior and assassin newborns of light back then, and I was so angry, that my revenge based team was broken by the glitch. It thankfully got fixed.....

Or did it? I recall seeing enemies attacking each other in night city, for example, in one occasion, the 2 dogs were attacking the Killer instead of me, and in the 4th wave in the Christmas lair, madness, the same thing happened multiple times. The latter was probably because my gunner lilith stole their snow shield, and thus the snow shield expired on her, instead on the original wearer, and it can taunt opponents who damaged you when it wears off. But that doesn't explain why the Killer's dogs attacked him. He probably didn't feed them, or idk.

Peter
01-13-2019, 08:37 PM
I once saw an Icarus steal 3 traps from my team and placing them on himself. Didn't know if I'm supposed to be laughing or crying. Thankfully this got fixed.

EnricoPalazzo
01-14-2019, 10:11 AM
I once won in the arena and this happened.
https://youtu.be/IKpRKYRF5B4

Check this thread then:
https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11223-Eternal-Alchemist-kill-shot&goto=newpost

dragonmat89
02-15-2019, 03:29 PM
Just had a good one although unfortunately didn't get a screen shot. Had a Newborn of Light doing the good old disappear-onto-the-floor-at-the-start-of-a-fury-move bug but it then actually affected the fury animation in a way I hadn't seen before. I was using Crusader Eddie and, after drawing the cross in the air, he went to stamp and shove his shield forwards towards the enemy as normal, but he still targeted the NboL who had gone through the floor - it basically looked like he was about to do a shield barge but slipped on a banana skin and faceplanted on the group. Actually made me laugh out.

bort
02-15-2019, 04:16 PM
When I pulled the gods during the summer, I was leveling them via troopers.

I realized that I could make this go quicker by *only* having the one god as my character (so no second char, no eddie). It let me go in and used the troopers eddie each time.

However, when it got to Troopers that had a character that was not an eddie, it still accepted it because of the open slot, so I did several eddie-less runs