PDA

View Full Version : Lightbringer (Arena) - Win Battles in the Arena for Lightbringer Relics!

Leviathan
12-16-2018, 12:04 AM
Earn Iron Coins, Snow Soul Fragments, 3 Lightbringer Relics and more by achieving milestones in the Arena!

From now until December 22nd at 4 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

Win 10 Arena battles: Iron Coins x100 + Snow Soul Fragments x75
Win 30 Arena battles: Iron Coins x300 + Rare Soul x1 + Snow Soul Fragments x150
Win 50 Arena battles: Iron Coins x500 + Lightbringer Relic (Attak) + Snow Soul Fragments x250
Win 100 Arena battles: Iron Coins x1000 + Lightbringer Relic (Magic) + Snow Soul Fragments x500
Win 200 Arena battles: Iron Coins x2000 + Lightbringer Relic (HP) + Snow Soul Fragments x1250

In addition, there are stretch goal reward tiers for every 100 wins beyond 200 (to a max of 500 wins), that gets you Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2 for each stretch goal achieved!

Lightbringer Relics are a new type of relic which gives players a limited-time 50% boost to various character stats in the Lord of Light and Event Dungeons.

Please note: Lightbringer Relics expire 2 weeks after they are earned. These Relics will not increase stats in the Brave New World Dungeons.

Spend your Snow Soul Fragments on unique items in the Specials Store. More details in our Blood and Snow Sacrifice Event post! (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?11126-Blood-and-Snow-Sacrifice-Event-Sacrifice-for-Blood-and-Snow-Fragments!)

madmanmeyer74
12-16-2018, 01:24 AM
Looks like another good event. More IC and snow soul frags. Already set my defense to Coalgiver Eddie and his 3 wicked deer (aka a weak defense). Have fun and good luck!

Knut-3112
12-16-2018, 12:11 PM
Weak defense set as well.

Intimidator
12-16-2018, 12:31 PM
Not only for this event but I always have a weak defense set.

Esquatcho
12-16-2018, 12:44 PM
Weak defence here too. Please attack me!

4V1ct0ry
12-16-2018, 07:35 PM
Killer Ed only... no talismans..
So have fun killing the killer :p

Muzzleloader
12-16-2018, 09:30 PM
I dont know where all these weak defenses are, I get tired of rarely seeing them.

Esquatcho
12-16-2018, 09:41 PM
I dont know where all these weak defenses are, I get tired of rarely seeing them.

Yeah too few of us doing it :(

Intimidator
12-16-2018, 09:45 PM

I’m guessing that you’re to high in the ranking.
At the lower end of the ranks I’m finding some weak defense teams.

HuckFinn150
12-16-2018, 10:22 PM
Weak defense set, but not many at my level either.

infinite dreamer
12-17-2018, 12:34 AM
I have a weak defense as usual, not seeing a lot of them this event. Good luck everyone!

Waffen
12-17-2018, 12:35 AM
Yeah I don’t see a lot of weak defense teams at my level either. I’m not too high, 2100 something.

Usually I see quite a bit of weak defense teams at this level during this event. Not sure what happened this time.
It’s funny how they don’t put up a weak defense and yet have no shame attacking one lol.

rags-6094
12-17-2018, 08:58 AM
I'm not running a weak defense either, but is it any wonder when LOTB stack events, Event 1. Night City Part 1
Event2. Sac Event, Event 3. Arena event, Event 4.12 days of Christmas So much going on, it's hard to know where to spend your time, in and around just farming for gold and runes and shards and everyday stuff we need to make all those brilliant talisman and characters come to life.
They call this the silly season for good reason....

Blade
12-17-2018, 09:42 AM
I am running a fun defense and also have seen some others doing it. There is really a lot going on right now, rags! Especially the sac event needs several hours a day. But with the SoT for the lower tier rewards I was able to finish NC on all difficulties without spending Ironite, which is great!
The Arena event is not that important this time as we don't miss out on e.g. a Talisman set that is not available anywhere else. So I am fine with that and it would not be a big problem if we don't reach the 200 wins. I am not interested in the temporal relics but I can see that this might be helpful for newer players!
Have fun everybody!

Banished
12-17-2018, 09:54 AM
Rewards are not so good but the IC and I still need a lot to buy relics

I set a weak defense too.

WickermanBR
12-17-2018, 01:37 PM
I'm in this too Banished.
Maybe I did not fill right up there, but what is the use of these special relics after the Warrior Derby Demon event?

Anyway, Iron Coins are welcome, I still need many relics.

You will find a Wickerman alone in my defense for that days.

Cheers.

Waffen
12-17-2018, 02:15 PM
Maybe I did not fill right up there, but what is the use of these special relics after the Warrior Derby Demon event?

Cheers.

These relics work in LOL and any special dungeons. Which means these relics will apply to krampus night dungeon that is coming up next this month.

And thanks for the weak defense, cheers!!

Banished
12-17-2018, 02:19 PM

Cheers.

txs mate :-)

WickermanBR
12-17-2018, 02:31 PM
Hi Waffen.

I had not noticed this "special dungeons" ... Well, then they will be useful, since the Madness level of these special dungeons usually lives up to the name.
I hope it's not so impossible, it's Christmas after all.
Thanks for the clarification.

Rob
12-18-2018, 01:42 PM
Low defense here too

kkkreg5
12-18-2018, 07:48 PM
Seeing 1 to 2 weak defenses for every 20 opponents. Extremely disappointed in the "brotherhood" at the moment. Hope it's worth it for you.

kkkreg5
12-18-2018, 07:50 PM
It’s funny how they don’t put up a weak defense and yet have no shame attacking one lol.

Your observation is spot!

Muzzleloader
12-18-2018, 08:22 PM
It appears that people dont seem to think that running a weak defense is a good idea. Along with the easy revenge battles, you can earn many more if you spend some IC. They dont realize you can actually have a higher rank running weak defenses with the easy revenge with little time spent. The IC with the wins and rewards are worth it to lose rank for one season per month.

Stormseye
12-18-2018, 08:45 PM
I haven’t ran a weak defense since this time last year but I have one up this week. It is quite interesting to see the rise and fall on a daily run. Went from 54 to 16 last night and woke up to rank 44. Will probbaly drop another big SoW purchase and climb again. So many self challenges in the game. Would be entertaining to see how far one could climb with only a week defense and the dedication of a podium spot.

Cefiar
12-18-2018, 10:26 PM
Stormeye: I've gotten in the top 50 before (at the end of the week) with just a 3* Speed of Light Eddie.

kgk56
12-19-2018, 03:59 PM
Is it say that Lightbringer Relics can be reloaded but how ?

Sidney
12-21-2018, 02:01 PM
I always set the weak defense for Arena events and like many have pointed out... I see very few others doing the same. I wish you could set two defenses and if your opponent has a weak defense they get your weak defense, but if your opponent has a strong defense they get your strong defense. I know it will never happen, but it just drives me nuts to spend a few minutes beating someones OP defense and knowing they will one shot kill mine... :-)

kgk56
12-21-2018, 02:11 PM
I always set the weak defense for Arena events and like many have pointed out... I see very few others doing the same. I wish you could set two defenses and if your opponent has a weak defense they get your weak defense, but if your opponent has a strong defense they get your strong defense. I know it will never happen, but it just drives me nuts to spend a few minutes beating someones OP defense and knowing they will one shot kill mine... :-)

Could be fair, but some are just looking for easy wins.

Muzzleloader
12-21-2018, 02:22 PM
Unless you are in the top 50 or better there really use in a strong defense. I can make top 100 with a weak defense if I am active and not going for gauntlet. Thie last few days I am out of the game. Got a new phone and cant login in my old account due to forgotten password. I am waiting to see if NF can help. Cane tell how far I fell, was mid 60s.

I started over and dont know if I would stick to the game if I were new. You can't believe some of the defenses level 10 players can muster.

kgk56
12-21-2018, 02:37 PM
Unless you are in the top 50 or better there really use in a strong defense. I can make top 100 with a weak defense if I am active and not going for gauntlet. Thie last few days I am out of the game. Got a new phone and cant login in my old account due to forgotten password. I am waiting to see if NF can help. Cane tell how far I fell, was mid 60s.

I started over and dont know if I would stick to the game if I were new. You can't believe some of the defenses level 10 players can muster.

That's why you always need the new characters or you get outdated quickly

Waffen
12-21-2018, 03:25 PM
Could be fair, but some are just looking for easy wins.

I can understand the top 50 players being competitive and not put up weak defenses. It’s not fair to ask them to do it after all the time and money they have spent to get there. I am questioning the rest of the players as the reward sucks if you are not in the top 50 spots anyways.

I hope the community understands the need to help out new players during arena events. They can really use those lightbringer relics and the iron coins. Hard to imagine new players sticking around for long if the community doesn’t pull together for them.

I can take down most of the defenses (except for the top 10-20 players) even without primordial and eternal talismans. Just annoying to have to spend the time to do it 200 times within a short span of 5 days. Not to mention having to change relics on your offensive team depending on the defensive teams....

kgk56
12-21-2018, 04:00 PM
Just annoying to have to spend the time to do it 200 times within a short span of 5 days.

I did it in 4 days thanks to my weak D (but first time since long I fell to 1600 ranks). I found several weak D and (some) new players with strong D are (sorry for 'em) easy to get revenge

Yup
12-21-2018, 09:40 PM
pfft.. out of all my battles (close to 300) MAYBE 10-15 are against week defenses.

What kind of achievement is an achievement if you merely have it handed to you?
You all asking for "Participation Trophies"?

The ONLY real reason to set a week defense is to lower yourself in rankings so you have easier battles against inferior opponents. That's a strategy.
To ask others to allow you easy wins against them so you can build a stronger team is kind of ridiculous.

I don't lower my defenses as many others don't either. But hey, if you want to lay down in front of me, of course I'll take advantage of that.

Waffen
12-22-2018, 01:12 AM
pfft.. out of all my battles (close to 300) MAYBE 10-15 are against week defenses.

The ONLY real reason to set a week defense is to lower yourself in rankings so you have easier battles against inferior opponents. That's a strategy.
To ask others to allow you easy wins against them so you can build a stronger team is kind of ridiculous.

I don't lower my defenses as many others don't either. But hey, if you want to lay down in front of me, of course I'll take advantage of that.

Clearly, you are missing the point here. I am suggesting low to mid tier players to lower their defense only during the arena events to help new players get the lightbringer relics. I personally don’t care or need them, but I am sure new players are the ones that need them the most.

Unlike you, for new players, 200 wins against strong defenses is not just an achievement, it’s impossible. If you dont care about helping the community, no one is forcing you to do so. I am only asking the ones that are willing to help.

Not sure if that is accurate lol. You attacked my weak D pretty much everyday. That more than 5 just from me lol. You are welcome btw.

kgk56
12-22-2018, 11:20 AM
Waffen, don't try to argue with Yup ... he will take avantages of every occasions as long as he don't have to pay for it.

Btw thanks for your weak D :)

Mizrael
12-22-2018, 05:26 PM

That’s a rather pathetic opinion...

GotN
12-22-2018, 06:50 PM
Big thanks also for every weak defense!
And Yup, it’s ok if you are a lone wolf, but if you don’t realize the meaning in setting a weak defense, maybe you shouldn’t roar like a lion! What you call the ONLY reason for setting it, is total nonsense! I was playing around rank 150 the whole week with a weak defense and also only attacking them (226 battles).

Symbiote
12-22-2018, 07:23 PM
I need to ask all of you..,

At first, i really like that the Devs changed the Wins to 200 and Iron Coins and nothing really important as rewards..,
But it doesn't really changed a lot to me.., the last two Arena Events i didn't get to the 200 because i wasn't motivated to play Arena and in last minute it wasn't doable because all of these teams where it needs minutes just to beat teams which are doable but take too long..,
Today i wasted all my time just to try to get to the 200 still 50 away from it.., then there were bugs.., where Angel Talis stops working and bla bla..,

BUT.., it's everytime the same.., over and over and over again.., (please don't answer with maybe you should take a break)
Is this the new way of this game? 24/7 grinding Events?

I mean.., do you enjoy it to grind Arena over and over and over again?
For me it isn't fun anymore since months.., it was fun at the beginning before these boring Arena Events (but after a time it wasn't that special and did it just for some iron coins or the Daily Rewards)..,
And because it's just battle against AI (for me it isn't real PVP) and all the bugs.., Talisman (e.g. Angel stops working for no reason and a lot of other broken mechanics..,)

It just grind grind grind and WASTE your time.., shouldn't a game be something that you enjoy?
The Game it self and the Artwork is really nice..,

But since these Auto-Replay Mechanics it's just more a only grind the whole day "game"...
My Phone is more then half the day connected with the charger and get's hot as fuck.., just to grind the shit out of these over and over again same crap..,

I really enjoyed Night City.., didn't played since Days because there are only Events.., and the fun is gone.., but what i like is that i have something to do in Night City.., THIS is what it is meant to be in my opinion.., not just over and over the same Events..,

It needs something that the Player want to play manually.., and not 24/7 to burn your phone to ashes..,

What do you think.., Do you enjoy these Arena Events (and the other grind grind grind grind grind grind Events?

Last but not least.., thanks to all the players who set a weak or lone Eddie Defense.., with some i could get a everyday revenge bonus.
But today i set it back to my normal defense.., because too many players just use the lone Eddies.., but for themself they have normal defense..,

And Yup.., i was one of these people who thought.., why should i set up a weak defense.., i thought at these Arena Events i can test my defense better.., but when it got it that everyone sets a weak defense because of this fucking boring grind aspect of this event, it's just easier to achieve this god damn 300 (luckily 200 now) wins. Now i got it, that this are just player, who want to help out other to get faster through this boring travel..,
And to be honest.., it isn't a real challenge to win against AI controlled teams with Buffs (i know there "aren't" buffs on the AI side) what ever percentages bonuses for there effect triggers..,
Except everythings bugs around in Arena..,

Yup
12-22-2018, 07:56 PM
I guess many are merely accustomed to others handing them whatever they need in life rather than actually having to work for it.

You'll generally find achievements mean more when they aren't handed to you.

Iced_Earth
12-22-2018, 08:48 PM
Im very Happy with this useless Arena Events. So i can ignore them and use my whole sot for gauntlet

Muzzleloader
12-22-2018, 08:50 PM
Someone can also find enjoyment while helping others. Not everyone can find the time to complete 200 arena victories against full teams. Allowing someone to earn the victories in a once per month event in a reasonable amount of time can be rewarding in itself. This may help keep a few players active in the game so they can progress further. For some the reward IC can be very beneficial in the rest of the game.

Symbiote
12-22-2018, 09:34 PM
Someone can also find enjoyment while helping others. Not everyone can find the time to complete 200 arena victories against full teams. Allowing someone to earn the victories in a once per month event in a reasonable amount of time can be rewarding in itself. This may help keep a few players active in the game so they can progress further. For some the reward IC can be very beneficial in the rest of the game.

Yes yes yes! :)

And working for it.., i mean.., it isn't reach the top 250 top 100 or so.. no it's just wins.., and in the lower levels it's just easy..,
It just about time in this thing..,
And why should be a game just working for it? Shouldn't it be fun? To forget a bit of work and the life?
I mean i don't want to get gifted for nothing.., but it bit more of fun back instead of just grinding for something what needs sooo much time, but isn't really fun.
Back in the beginning where long time goals like Grim Reaper Eddie, you could do it in your time, the more you play the faster you could work to it, but it wasn't that stressful..,
Or with Night City! It's new, it's fresh it's really fun to play manual again, and you don't need to haste to achieve something for sure. That's what i like, but because of this ongoing Events i didn't played it for days, because there are all these Events..,
Today i couldn't do my troopers because all day long i try to get the 200..,
And it was for sure.., A bit more of things like this would be more enjoyable in my opinion. Back to the roots mixed ab with some less timeconsuming and too much events.

That's my problem with it.
But at least i really like the rewards.., iron coins are super nice to have to buy mehr relics.

kkkreg5
12-22-2018, 09:51 PM
I guess many are merely accustomed to others handing them whatever they need in life rather than actually having to work for it.

You'll generally find achievements mean more when they aren't handed to you.

That's EXACTLY what it is! My whole life I've just been handed every single thing to me without having to work for it. Gimme a fucking break! Talk about needing to separate real life from a game. Take a look in the mirror buddy!

Amarthir
12-22-2018, 09:52 PM
I usually set my defense as one Eddie simply because it's courteous to others. I can crack open 200 wins in a couple days just cuz I don't usually play arena and my ranking is low enough where I can auto win any team without even thinking. And I still like these events, especially now because of the iron coin income. Most of my relics are around 5 right now so I need all the iron coins I can get these days. Arena events with a net of 6k is an easy cash for me.

xxxphantomfreakxxx
12-22-2018, 10:34 PM
The "Single Ed Defense" is stupid
First and foremost is the fact not everyone is going to do it...just a small handful of people. Then there is the fact not every player belongs to a group, follows the forums or even the Official Facebook page so they're not going to even know about this even being a thing.

And lets not forget about all the players that have walked away from the game and not deleted their accounts....their full teams are still there winning and loosing. Or the very causal players who don't play enough to even be bothered by any of this.

All this is a cop-out for those to lazy to put in the time and effort, to grind their asses off building a couple good arena teams. Or to lazy to take a few minutes kicking a full teams ass.

A LOT of players fighting full teams still make the event goals...of which I am one.
The fact is this is becoming less and less a thing because players are waking up to the fact its a complete waste of time, that not enough people are EVER going to do it. Then to is the simple fact nobody makes it easier for those players putting in the time and effort making the top ranks, building good teams...so why then should everyone else make it easier for those to lazy to put in the effort to hit event goals.

Then there is the last fact....those that go on and on about the "Single Ed Defense" are to open about all this....and what does that tell you ? IF this was to actually become a serious thing for everyone to benefit from...everyone can reset assured they would "FIX" it so that everyone couldn't exploit this work-around.

So stop complaining about not enough players are making it easier for you, put in the time and effort and get it done

Tim28213
12-22-2018, 11:12 PM
I run a single Ed for several reasons. I don't care if anyone else does or not.
The rewards in the arena are simply not worth it for me to care after playing the game this long.
I do not enjoy the extremely repetitive teams in the top 100. I can complete there, I just don't want to.
Running a single Ed means I drop down in the ranks and get to see and play a variety of teams which I enjoy. I don't want to be stuck at the top with a power defense.
During sacrifice events I find it fun to sac a ton of 1*-2* characters and build up SoW. I'll run through 30-60 arena battles and climb to the top 100-200 then ignore arena a while. The run is fun, seeing how many wins I can get in a row, but I have no desire to hold that position so I don't mind people getting an easy win off me to push me back down.
Before relics became a required aspect of the game I didn't do much in arena. All I really want is my ICs so I can get relics and move on with the parts of the game I enjoy more. I've been really pleased that they adjusted the Gauntlet rewards so I can get my IC fix there instead of arena.
I only play arena when an event is on or when I finally get stuck in Gauntlet.
I rarely run into other single Ed defenses anymore. They seem to be fewer and farther between. I don't care, I win the event goals easily enough, but I've been playing long enough to have a ton of relics and the majority of characters. Others may be looking for an easier time of it, I don't know.
If it helps a newer player get closer to a goal that's great. If it gives a senior player an easy win that's great too.

A single Ed is not necessarily "stupid". Sometimes it's simply a choice to play differently.

Fudjo
12-22-2018, 11:13 PM
I usually set my defense as one Eddie simply because it's courteous to others. I can crack open 200 wins in a couple days just cuz I don't usually play arena and my ranking is low enough where I can auto win any team without even thinking. And I still like these events, especially now because of the iron coin income. Most of my relics are around 5 right now so I need all the iron coins I can get these days. Arena events with a net of 6k is an easy cash for me.

I'm one of the players who benefitted hugely from the Gold and Crimson sacrifice event. I would feel like an ass if I didn't pay it forward, so I set a friendly defense.

Symbiote
12-22-2018, 11:15 PM
And again.., the third week.., were i hadn't the time to grind this Arena Thingy.., and now i wasted all the time today to try to achieve the 200..,
But it's the third week in a row.., were i will stuck at 190-199 Wins.., that's so.., damn it..,

And btw. that's the point of the one Eddie Defense.., if 50-70% of the players would do this at these Arena Events it would be sooo easy for people who don't have the time to do Arena all the time..,
If you grind and get to the <250 it get's hard.., and it uses a lot of time..,

I will never like Arena Events.. :/

Symbiote
12-22-2018, 11:35 PM
IF this was to actually become a serious thing for everyone to benefit from...everyone can reset assured they would "FIX" it so that everyone couldn't exploit this work-around.

If they would do this, that everyone is forced to win against full teams, then they really would not understand, that some players just do this, just to help out other because it is sooooo time consuming.., and it really is..,
This Game should be about fun to play and not to think.., oh i have to work in this game..,

This isn't really challenging, it is just pure stress.

I gave up at 185.., it isn't doable before the reset..,

Waffen
12-22-2018, 11:59 PM
The "Single Ed Defense" is stupid
First and foremost is the fact not everyone is going to do it...just a small handful of people. Then there is the fact not every player belongs to a group, follows the forums or even the Official Facebook page so they're not going to even know about this even being a thing.

And lets not forget about all the players that have walked away from the game and not deleted their accounts....their full teams are still there winning and loosing. Or the very causal players who don't play enough to even be bothered by any of this.

All this is a cop-out for those to lazy to put in the time and effort, to grind their asses off building a couple good arena teams. Or to lazy to take a few minutes kicking a full teams ass.

A LOT of players fighting full teams still make the event goals...of which I am one.
The fact is this is becoming less and less a thing because players are waking up to the fact its a complete waste of time, that not enough people are EVER going to do it. Then to is the simple fact nobody makes it easier for those players putting in the time and effort making the top ranks, building good teams...so why then should everyone else make it easier for those to lazy to put in the effort to hit event goals.

Then there is the last fact....those that go on and on about the "Single Ed Defense" are to open about all this....and what does that tell you ? IF this was to actually become a serious thing for everyone to benefit from...everyone can reset assured they would "FIX" it so that everyone couldn't exploit this work-around.

So stop complaining about not enough players are making it easier for you, put in the time and effort and get it done

I won 324 arena matches this events and I would say only about 50 of them are lone eddies. So before you say anything I am not lazy. My defense is a lone Eddie and I am still ranked at 142, about 5 mins ago.

Let’s talk about the time it takes to complete 200 arena matches against full team. For me it took about 7-10 minutes including the loading screen and everything. Probably because of lack of OP talisman and characters and of course relics. Anyways, that’s 200 * 6 minutes average = 20 hours!!! That’s almost 3 hours of arena everyday for 7 days.

While me, you and a handful of players were able to find the time to do it not everyone can pull that off. The players (new players) that need the rewards the most certainly won’t be able to do it without the relics. And guess what, they have to do it to get the relics lol.

And you are wondering why a lot of players are leaving? Don’t you think it’s obvious?

Anyways, if you are not gonna put up a weak defense, no one is making you do it dude. Again, this is only for people who are willing to help others. I did what I could to help and just trying to find more people to help newer players in the community. Take it easy man.

Symbiote
12-23-2018, 12:55 AM
I won 324 arena matches this events and I would say only about 50 of them are lone eddies. So before you say anything I am not lazy. My defense is a lone Eddie and I am still ranked at 142, about 5 mins ago.

Let’s talk about the time it takes to complete 200 arena matches against full team. For me it took about 7-10 minutes including the loading screen and everything. Probably because of lack of OP talisman and characters and of course relics. Anyways, that’s 200 * 6 minutes average = 20 hours!!! That’s almost 3 hours of arena everyday for 7 days.

While me, you and a handful of players were able to find the time to do it not everyone can pull that off. The players (new players) that need the rewards the most certainly won’t be able to do it without the relics. And guess what, they have to do it to get the relics lol.

And you are wondering why a lot of players are leaving? Don’t you think it’s obvious?

Anyways, if you are not gonna put up a weak defense, no one is making you do it dude. Again, this is only for people who are willing to help others. I did what I could to help and just trying to find more people to help newer players in the community. Take it easy man.

And that's just for this Event. :D
Then you "need" to play all your troopers.., the daily rewards.., maybe play a bit night city? :D
Didn't play a single one today.., just in the hope to get the 200 and ended up at 185 Wins 45 Minutes before it ends when i gave up..,

My phone is fulltime charging and because of running this app all day long it just closes if it was too much for my phone..,
And my phone gets hot as fuck, some days ago i started to lay it on a fan to cool it down while the game is eating the battery.., to brigt it bake to the charger. :D that's how i want to play this game the next 500 years. x'D
In Arena Fights that's really awesome too.., if you need WINS.., hahaha it's so sad..,

kgk56
12-24-2018, 08:58 AM
I did 300+ this event & maybe with 70%+ of weak D (88% rate wins) so I think the system work but you have to sacrifice your rank (as I don't really care about the rewards ...)

I still running a weak D this week (Coalgiver & 3 reindeers) even if the event is finish, only to give back