PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to game support, IM BACK!!! Now playing two games, troopers for all!!!

propagandy
08-27-2016, 01:40 PM
HUGE thanks to the Roadhouse Team, and especially Candice!

Many bands have games created that loosely tie to them, are slapped together, and branded. Legacy of the Beast however is not only one of the best games I've ever played on a mobile device, but allows me to play characters, and worlds, linked to the music of one of my all-time favorite bands! UP THE IRONS!!!

My primary account was plagued by a bug for over two weeks, and while it was unable to be fixed by the general update that solved most peoples loading issues, Candice kept in touch, got me set up to play a new account and kept me up to date as much as she could. As of yesterday, I was able to log back into my main account!! Well....... now I don't know which is my main. Both accounts have such cool teams, I cant decide!

Better news, I don't have to!!! I have an Android tablet, and an iPhone so guess who's playing both accounts?!?! THIS GUY!!!! That means more troopers to share. I'll be playing both daily, so let's do this thing!!!

Current troopers:
XVX-2243 = 5* Child of the Damned (Level 21)
Propagandy-3498 = 5* Pharaoh (Level 44)

See y'all in-game!

Gonzo
08-27-2016, 01:41 PM
Hahahaha!!! Congrats on getting your old account... I have enough with one account, can't imagine using 2 :P

propagandy
08-27-2016, 01:49 PM
Hahahaha!!! Congrats on getting your old account... I have enough with one account, can't imagine using 2 :P

HA! Ideally, I could merge accounts and still just play on both devices, but merging doesn't seem to be an option I don't think. Maybe I should look into it lol

Nekroliun
08-27-2016, 03:57 PM
Gz on getting the acc back, did all of your troopers dump you?

Having to use a hundred troopers daily... What a nightmare...

propagandy
08-27-2016, 04:32 PM
Gz on getting the acc back, did all of your troopers dump you?

Having to use a hundred troopers daily... What a nightmare...

They actually did not dump me! Super rad of them, so I'm trying to play through all of them now lol. I am looking into what options, if any, I have to combine accounts. Might be unrealistic to maintain both daily long term, but either way other people have my troopers at their disposal too :)

Nekroliun
08-28-2016, 04:05 AM
If trading becomes a thing, u can just throw everything u got into one acc!

Jennie-5128
08-28-2016, 09:20 AM
I want to just say WB but that's too short a message ;)
I'm actually thinking of starting a second account, so I can do right all the things I did wrong on my main.
I'll probably do it in the android emulator I have on my work computer anyway, and play with it on breaks at work, so it'll be weekdays only....

Nekroliun
08-28-2016, 12:10 PM
I wish i could do that, it was just too cruel... Wasting 7 skill shards on speed of light... Best time of my life.

propagandy
08-30-2016, 06:23 PM
The amazing Candice was able to assist with my newfound issue involving having two great accounts to play, and not enough time to play. I am very happy to announce that I will only be playing XVX-2243 from here on in. Feel free to add me. Currently have a 5* Child of the Damned as my champion. May change to the 5* Pharaoh once I get the team settled ;)