PDA

View Full Version : Krampus Night (Dungeon) - Fight in unique battles for Gunner Krampus!

Leviathan
12-23-2018, 12:12 AM
Gunner Krampus and the Assassin Nutcracker are making their Legacy of the Beast debut in a limited-time Dungeon!

From now until January 5th at 4PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon and complete event challenges for Christmas Souls, Snow Soul Fragments and rare Talismans!

The Christmas Soul is a special limited time soul with a wide variety of highlight characters, some new, some old! This soul guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an exclusive chance of seasonal Christmas characters, including Coalgiver Eddie and 2 NEW characters - Gunner Krampus and Assassin Nutcracker!

Each Christmas Soul summoned will also grant bonus rewards of 10 Krampus Fragments, and 100 Snow Soul Fragments.

Collecting 750 Krampus Soul Fragments guarantees Gunner Krampus! Snow Soul Fragments can be used on limited time items in the Specials Store, or turned into a Snow Soul which guarantees a 4★ Magus Possessed Snowman!

Christmas Souls can be earned in one of three ways:

Brave the icy chambers of our latest dungeon and duel against Coalgiver Eddie, Krampus and their army of killer Christmas characters. The first time you complete one of the 3 floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Christmas Souls and Future Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Christmas Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Snow Soul Fragments and Eternal Talismans.
There are Event Challenges that will grant you Christmas Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you a Christmas Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
The store offers Christmas Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Christmas Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including Class Based Legendary Souls, Ironite, Frontier Coins and Inspiration Talismans!

Christmas Souls contain the following highlights:

Exclusive Chance of:

NEW Krampus (5 star Gunner): This new Krampus is all about magic damage! Take down opponents one by one with single target attacks, and live to fight another day with the Hunger passive which automatically heals Krampus for every hit of damage he takes!
NEW Nutcracker (4 star Assassin): A Single-Target True damage assassin who can execute low HP enemies while self sustaining and extending negative effects on enemies!
Krampus (5 star Assassin)
Coalgiver Eddie (4 star Warrior)
Possessed Snowman (4 star Warrior)
Elf of the Damned (4 star Sentinel)
Cheering Wickerdeer (4 star Gunner)
Hunter Wickerdeer (4 star Assassin)
Festive Wickerdeer (3 star Sentinel)

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up Coalgiver Eddie and both Krampus’s:

Grab the Stocking Stuffer and Christmas Presents Pack from the Limited Offer Store in the Cosmos! Each pack contains Christmas Souls, Ironite, Frontier Coins, and more! Want a GUARANTEED Christmas character? Be sure to pick up the Christmas Presents Pack to claim a Legendary Christmas Soul. The Legendary Christmas Soul is the ONLY Soul that is guaranteed to grant you a 4★ or 5★ Christmas character.
We have 3 Power up deals on offer! These packs provide Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Coalgiver Eddie, Gunner Krampus or Assassin Krampus!
If you find yourself unable to complete the Eternal talisman set, you can buy two of the featured talisman for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Eternal Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Christmas Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

URock
12-23-2018, 01:14 AM
Only magus on madness is impossible for me. Tried SSE, Crusader Eddie, Lilith, Alchemist and Lady Azov.

No chance on auto...maybe manually

WickermanBR
12-23-2018, 02:55 AM
I tried the Eddie Crusader with Fate / Energy (basically using the fury and its basic ability of the past); Lilith with Desteny / immunity; Minazuki with Oracle and; The Alchemist with Warlord / Angel.

Not easy, about 10 minutes to complete in the manual mode... But with Eddie's fury and alchemist's power ability, it's guaranteed, with virtually no scratches.

Cheers

rags-6094
12-23-2018, 03:18 AM
Ok so I've got another take on this one at Madness Level, try Crusader Warlord/sustaining/any blue 2set and Alchemist Cleanse/Immortality, Aset Oracle, Minazuki (the new snow set )and Immortality.
I can auto farm but it's still quite slow, but the health just keeps on raining on my team, never look like dying at least so far anyway... 3 x done already...

Muzzleloader
12-23-2018, 03:28 AM
What type of steroid did Krampus and the snowmen come across. Look at there HP.

The hard level using sentinal only isn't that bad using PoM, lilith, Icarus and desert guardian. I dont know if the desert guardian disable passive works, the witch doctor may be worth trying.

rags-6094
12-23-2018, 04:01 AM
Yeah I had a look at the characteristics on Krampus, they have tweaked the HP on all of them to ridiculous levels to give us some kind of challenge, if you check the same stats on Night City characters they did the same thing in there, the toons you can earn are nowhere near as powerful..
On the Sentinel run, I struggled with Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer, Krampus seems to love the physical attack, POM does work but I found BBE with Warlord talisman much better and faster... also Horus and Desert Guardian are great, choose your talisman in them wisely...
If I'd had 35 more FFE fragments he would have been in for sure...

Waffen
12-23-2018, 04:15 AM
I tried the Eddie Crusader with Fate / Energy (basically using the fury and its basic ability of the past); Lilith with Desteny / immunity; Minazuki with Oracle and; The Alchemist with Warlord / Angel.

Not easy, about 10 minutes to complete in the manual mode... But with Eddie's fury and alchemist's power ability, it's guaranteed, with virtually no scratches.

Cheers

I just finished my first madness run with all magus. I used crusader, alchemist, madam and Lilith.
Couldn’t auto so switched to manual.

Took me about 12 minutes to get to the boss and 2 secs to kill him with the alchemist power ability lol.
Might just manual once or twice a day since we have about 14 days.

Muzzleloader
12-23-2018, 04:18 AM
I used eternal on guardian, PoM (angel/power), icarus has destiny and lilith (power/void). I found the key was put burns on Krampus then guardian did the kill. POM cleanses and lilith took the immunity from Krampus.

I dont have warlord, so I cant compare that talis.

rags-6094
12-23-2018, 04:41 AM
I used eternal on guardian, PoM (angel/power), icarus has destiny and lilith (power/void). I found the key was put burns on Krampus then guardian did the kill. POM cleanses and lilith took the immunity from Krampus.

Nice work Muzzleloader do we have another strategist in the LOTB ranks? I used Desert Guardian and completely forgot about the magic burn thing, I just relied on him purely for his massive damage...Very well thought out buddy!

Cefiar
12-23-2018, 06:20 AM
Ok, so for Magus I've found the following works for Auto.

* Edward the Great (Shell - Ward, Destiny)
* Goddess Aset (Oracle)
* The Madam (Oracle)
* Magus Lillith (True, Destiny)

Really slow (like 12-20 mins) but it seems to work so far with little to no input from me.

Note: Occasionally choosing the right enemy will help speed it up. eg: Gunner Wicker Reindeer or Coalgiver.

PS: Attacking and wearing out Coalgiver before the Krampus pair will end it (boss dies, everyone dies).

Edit: Still possible to be defeated with that combo on auto, but hey, I got a number of wins under my belt with it, so I won't complain any.

rags-6094
12-23-2018, 07:03 AM
Yeah it's a tough one alright, the team I recommended earlier ended up failing a couple of times but the rest worked ok, so I ended up finishing those ones on auto.
So I have completed all the quests, now onto Troopers...

I threw in what souls I have earnt so far and out jumped Coal Giver! Yes, awesome, at last! Only been waiting over two years...also picked up the Assasin Chrissy Dear thing...

Time to update my signature... only missing Frontier Eddie nowbut I'll have him tomorrow...

Waffen
12-23-2018, 07:29 AM
Yeah it's a tough one alright, the team I recommended earlier ended up failing a couple of times but the rest worked ok, so I ended up finishing those ones on auto.
So I have completed all the quests, now onto Troopers...

I threw in what souls I have earnt so far and out jumped Coal Giver! Yes, awesome, at last! Only been waiting over two years...also picked up the Assasin Chrissy Dear thing...

Time to update my signature... only missing Frontier Eddie nowbut I'll have him tomorrow...

Nice!! Congrats rags :D

Deathbat6120
12-23-2018, 07:56 AM
So I threw in some souls earlier and pulled 3 Christmas characters, and the rest being 3 stars (I think 4 or 5). They're all dupes, but at the rate things are going, I might finally be able to pull Coalgiver or one of the Krampus characters. (Though I'll say that and I won't get anything)

As for completing Madness, I can do it fine with my normal team, though it takes a while and there are the occasional defeats. I've tried a few Magus teams though, yet no success. I've only got one set of Oracle and Destiny, and most / if not all of the Magus characters (Except Madam). Any ideas?

vpachev
12-23-2018, 08:51 AM
Ok, It's good that all Magus Madness is not impossible.

I used Crusader/Edward/SS
Aset - oracle
Shinobe - oracle (were curious how would that work, probably something more smart can be made)
Alchemist

Doom the motherfuckers. One has to be careful with marks on the third wave.
Seventh son's fury was crucial for me for the boss. Almost got him in the first turn, no point in taking the kramuses out.

Ip4
12-23-2018, 09:02 AM
thia ia too much..i can't finish hard with green characters,Crampus attacking more than old blue Lilith and heal...devs did you test this before you release?
Relics from previous pvp event not working...

apeterrr
12-23-2018, 09:46 AM
Im using Crusader with Fate + Void, Aset with Oracle,Alchemist with Angel + Void and Lillith. Takes a lifetime on auto but it's safe.
On manual took like 5 minutes.

Update:

Auto 13Min
Manual 11Min

Mizrael
12-23-2018, 11:50 AM
Ahhh! Christmas at LotB is the most heartbreaking time of the year for me.

I have spent around 350$ last year on over 150 souls and didn’t get the Krampus or Edward.

I prepared myself this year by saving over 9000 ironite (not spending anymore $$$ to get that dick)....
So...burned all 9000 ironite and...no bleeping Krampus!!! all i’ve got were 3 nutcrackers and 3 dupe coalgivers :(

at least the gunner Krampus was a guarantee, because i didn’t get that one from souls either. He deals no damage anyway. he takes about 1/4 of HP of any mob in Powerslave, where any other character just blows the whole wave away...

I hate LotB christmas!!!

DoctorEly
12-23-2018, 12:18 PM
I agree with you about his damage, Mizrael! Fortunately obtained the Gunner Krampus, which I was happy about... 'till I saw how much damage he does. Right around 1300, with curse, on the Nutcrackers in normal Krampus Lair. It's like he's giving them a light tap with a whiffle ball bat. It's all a bit disappointing. I'm hoping it's bugged, and that's not just how much damage he'll be doing.

WickermanBR
12-23-2018, 12:59 PM
I'm really worried about the set of Eternal talismans, they will ensure a great attack on the Horus.

For sentinel missions I used: Benjamin Breed Eddie with Energy / Warlord; Demon Derby with Sustain / Fate; Horus with Eternal and; Ogre with Power / Revenge.

The crave at the end is a trap for this team, but even in autoplay, with Eddie's fury, they were able to survive.

URock
12-23-2018, 01:28 PM
I hate LotB christmas!!!

Don't worry! X-mas events are only fun! Most people want to spend their time with their families and not with stupid, boring farming a hundred times the same dungeons. The X-mas toons are no gamechangers and so it does't matter if we don't get them. I never used the X-mas toons for fighting...only as low defence team on arena events.

Heavy X-mas to ya all and enjoy the holidays!

Nicko
12-23-2018, 02:11 PM
Don't worry! X-mas events are only fun! Most people want to spend their time with their families and not with stupid, boring farming a hundred times the same dungeons. The X-mas toons are no gamechangers and so it does't matter if we don't get them. I never used the X-mas toons for fighting...only as low defence team on arena events.

Heavy X-mas to ya all and enjoy the holidays!

Great way to put it and I agree completely! Christmas toons - in general - are kind of silly nods to the season and not super-usable (Though I do drag out the elf on occasion - cleanse and attack up is pretty cool). But the problem is this game brings out the obsessive collector tendencies, so thanks for putting things in perspective.

And the new Krampus? Hitting like a fly swatter when fully sharded? Hope he never has to face the powerful meat-head...

Nicko
12-23-2018, 02:23 PM
Is there a description anywhere of the Inspiration talismans?

Wyphy
12-23-2018, 03:19 PM
Inspiration 2 45% chance to extend the duration of Beneficial effects on self by 2 turns on Perfect attacks; Lower the duration of Beneficial effects on the enemy by 1 turn with each action

Esquatcho
12-23-2018, 03:57 PM
Hows everyone finding the drop rates on eternals? Seems heaps lower than the primordials recently? Im at 120 rounds and nothing so far. I had 1 or 2 primordials by now iirc!

Symbiote
12-23-2018, 04:09 PM
I think i don't have to say much about the chances bla bla. :D

At least i got Coalgiver Eddie.., maybe the two Krampus and the Nutcracker would be cool..,

BUT what i have to say is, that i really love the artists work.., i have to say this over and over..,
I really like the small little changes of this dungeon and i would love to see more playable content instead of grind grind grind grind grind..,
There would be so more potential..,

When i saw this.., and all this lovely artistic little things.., like the nutcracker and so.., this game really has atmosphere..,

I wish.., they would build on things like this.., if you WANT to play manually to see something like this and enjoy playing it could be so much more.., it could be an awesome Game!
Not just a grinding machine what burns you phone to hell.., :/

PLEASE NF think about it..,
You need to do something.., I didn't played night city, since its Event is over because you throw one Event after another over us.., but it isn't fun.., it's just a habit and WORK..,
Night City was fun.., for some days.., i'm still in the middle of Hard Mode.., because of all these TIME CONSUMING Events..,
Develope things that are achievable over time not only in Events.., this would be REAL content.., which could be more motivational.., plus here and there a little small Event to make something what's for a short period to make it more dynamical..

I could imagine this would be very cool..,
AND to see all those Characters in their own environment is a very atmospherical thing too..,
But with all of this grind grind grind grind grind.., no one really PLAYS and SEE all these awesome Art because we lay down our phone on charger and let it do what it do., over and over again.. :(

Please give us more of THIS:

Ip4
12-23-2018, 04:19 PM
1800SOT = 9 rare souls,4 eternal talisman,8 event souls...
still no "santa Eddie"...

Shaolin85london
12-23-2018, 04:57 PM
1800SOT = 9 rare souls,4 eternal talisman,8 event souls...
still no "santa Eddie"...
On which modality mate?

Vitria
12-23-2018, 05:14 PM
Hi, any idea to auto this event fast as possible in madness ?

Ip4
12-23-2018, 05:46 PM
On which modality mate?

easy :)

because i am using and upgrading low characters :)

GrimDusk
12-23-2018, 06:09 PM
Yeah I don't think this can realistically be farmed at Madness. The dual Krampus combo at the end is pretty much impossible. However, I did purchase Christmas Souls and got Coalgiver and Gunner Krampus. I'll have to see who Gunner Krampus works best with, as there aren't that many Eddies that deal Magic Damage, but we'll see.

4V1ct0ry
12-23-2018, 06:12 PM
First Christmas soul earned..... gunner Krampus!
I hope the odds will stay like this :)

I must say that hard and madness are not that easy this time.
I haven't tried auto... but I don't have high hopes for that.

Waffen
12-23-2018, 06:14 PM
easy :)

because i am using and upgrading low characters :)

Wow that’s good drop rate. I completed about 150 runs mostly on hard and only got 4 rare souls so far. No sign of eternal.
Is it one of those dungeons where easy is more rewarding like it was for primordial dungeon last month? I guess I’ll give easy a shot lol.

rags-6094
12-23-2018, 06:41 PM
I've farmed hard level with 2 x mega sot refill, I have only collected 1 x eternal talisman, but I did pickup at least 2 x skill shards! That's never happened before! After my success yesterday picking up Coal Giver Eddie, I dropped 4 x more souls in today and pulled the elf! Still no Krampus but I'm certainly not complaining...

I agree Madness Level is not really auto farming possible, I did get a run of 5 without an issue then it was a constant watching what goes on episode...

Shaolin85london
12-23-2018, 07:48 PM
This team works good. I did autoplay madness targeting coalgiver to make it finish quickly. 5100

Lthepostman
12-23-2018, 07:50 PM
My team for magus challenge:

Crusader Eddie (Warlord, Trap, Shell)
Alchemist (Angel, Assassin)
Madame (Cyclone, Titan)
Aset (Oracle)

6 mins on manual.

Best/fastest team for auto madness?

Shaolin85london
12-23-2018, 07:58 PM
My team for magus challenge:

Crusader Eddie (Warlord, Trap, Shell)
Alchemist (Angel, Assassin)
Madame (Cyclone, Titan)
Aset (Oracle)

6 mins on manual.

Best/fastest team for auto madness?

I posted autofarm team 100% win rate avarege 5min

iPoop
12-23-2018, 08:09 PM
Thanks Shaolin, what talisman did you use?

Shaolin85london
12-23-2018, 08:14 PM
Thanks Shaolin, what talisman did you use?

Carriage: Oracle
Alchemist: angel and fate/warlord
Lilith destiny and immunity
Dame destiny and inspiration or substenibility or Immunity or warlord either

GrimDusk
12-23-2018, 08:28 PM
This team works good. I did autoplay madness targeting coalgiver to make it finish quickly. 5100

Hold the fuck up; You used carriage rider and won?! How?! Also, how do you target a certain character on autoplay?

Muzzleloader
12-23-2018, 08:54 PM
Shaolin, I tried your magus team on auto. My time was 12 minutes never coming close to dying. I guess the amount of relics can really make the difference or maybe the sub types of talis.

real_schweiger
12-23-2018, 09:50 PM
The first time, I get through a madness Level - and that pretty fast. I don´t think that there´s a chance to me on auto, but doing some manual thing on that game seems ok to me :) That sentinals and magus stages I won´t complete as I have a lack of options. Watching the Image of Shaolin85London I only have Lilith so far.
That´s ok, as far as I did not complete all three stages ever before. Winning 700 Dungeons seems pretty high, but that legendary souls steel feel like a good benefit to me.

If I´ll be in this event half lucky as in the last, I won´t complain. Just opened one christmas soul and it wasn´t worth keeping, but there will be some more in stock the next days, I guess :) Nice event, but where do I earn that blood fragments in this? Still looking for 250 fragments to get Killer Prime (still not knowing if it is worth for, but it looks cool)

I completed just 60 dungeons by now and there is no Talisman in sight. 3x frontier coins, 2x skill shards and one rare soul so far - Behind the false Dungeon gave a complete Tali-Set, mostly played on easy -> next dungeon I did not get any Talisman, mostly played on hard. This time I do autoplay for my troopers on easy and manual on madness. If there will be one Talisman in about 100 runs it will ok, but I don´t think this will happen

Fudjo
12-23-2018, 10:24 PM
I don't have The Madam, so I put together this team:

Carraige Rider Eddie: Oracle
Blue Lilith: Destiny, Immunity
Goddess Aset: Destiny, Immunity
The Alchemist: Angel, Fate

Ran it on manual only, haven't tried auto. Wins in about 7min. In the Boss battle, direct all firepower on Coalgiver Eddie and ignore the Krampuses. (Krampi?)

Carraige Rider is for real. It's all about his Fury. The bad guys buff a ton and he cleans that right out. The blue buffs, anyway. Aset and Alchemist help clean up the rest of the buffs. Access to Oracle talismans helps a lot, too.

HuckFinn150
12-23-2018, 10:40 PM
There's not enough hours in the day to do the sentinel challenge. I've used everything but Viking and pharaoh and the battles are eternal. I fly through the levels until I got Krampus and then it just becomes an endless battery waster. There is no way a level 80 toon should even be able to hold maxed toons more than 2 or 3 hits. It's just not feasible not worth my want any more time. The other 2 were easy for me, but this is ridiculous. Next event please

Cefiar
12-23-2018, 11:07 PM
Someone asked how you can target a specific character when playing auto.

While the game is playing, tap the opponent you want to target. By default the game targets the first character on the left, then works across as it kills them.

Characters I target first on Magus/Madness:
* Green Elf of the Damned - Get rid of those Eternals.
* Anything that heals (eg: Gunner Wickerdeer).
* Coalgiver Eddie - Kill him, win the whole battle.

Still, the Hard and Hardness are not at all fun to play, even with the Lightbringer relics in play,ESPECIALLY with the Madness level having a modifier on it that makes opponents effects trigger more often. Didn't notice that last one till now when I was going into the game.

PS: Anyone else noticed the occasional Wickerman Eddie lounging in the fireplace? Very silly pose - almost Deadpool.

PPS: Found I can't play Madness while charging. The GPU, CPU and heat from charging the battery while playing are just too much for my device and it has a tendency to reboot. Usually happens, right when I'm facing Coalgiver and the Krampus twins. So I have to charge it, play 2-3 times, put it back on charge and wait, then do it again. Only 3 more to go now. *sigh*

rags-6094
12-23-2018, 11:08 PM
There's not enough hours in the day to do the sentinel challenge. I've used everything but Viking and pharaoh and the battles are eternal. I fly through the levels until I got Krampus and then it just becomes an endless battery waster. There is no way a level 80 toon should even be able to hold maxed toons more than 2 or 3 hits. It's just not feasible not worth my want any more time. The other 2 were easy for me, but this is ridiculous. Next event please

I found the going quite slow too in the Sentinel challenge, when I exchanged out SCR for Desert Guardian and Exchanged out POM for BBE it was amazing how much faster I got through them, just experiment a bit and the right talisman will make a difference too... good luck!

rags-6094
12-23-2018, 11:12 PM
Hey Cef that phone sounds like it has a pretty lousy battery life! I'm curious about the Wickerman Eddie now, damn I'll have to go and play Madness level again!

Cefiar
12-23-2018, 11:17 PM
It's not the best, but it's not a phone but a tablet (I have no games on my phone) and not a very recent one either.

Still, even my girlfriend has noticed that the game really chews through battery on her brand new Sony phone. The game is just quite GPU and CPU heavy.

rags-6094
12-24-2018, 12:08 AM
It's not the best, but it's not a phone but a tablet (I have no games on my phone) and not a very recent one either.

Still, even my girlfriend has noticed that the game really chews through battery on her brand new Sony phone. The game is just quite GPU and CPU heavy.

I used to play on my old iPad it was the same, burns through battery, back of it was almost too hot to touch, pushes the processor to its limit..
S8+ is much better...

Cefiar
12-24-2018, 12:25 AM
Well the annoying thing is: This only happens on the Krampus Madness level dungeon. No where else in the game is it chewing through quite so much battery, nor causing the device to heat up so much.

eg: I can leave my device connected to a charger when it has 40% or lower battery in-game playing Lord of Light, Brave New World, or any of the Cosmos levels on autoplay with 400 SoT on hand, no problem.

Blade
12-24-2018, 01:11 AM
I agree Madness Level is not really auto farming possible, I did get a run of 5 without an issue then it was a constant watching what goes on episode...

I had something very similar! Had a good team set up and it worked maybe 10 times really good but then all of a sudden the team got beaten every time. Now I tried a lot with different setups, but nothing works stable on auto madness. It's a real tough one against those sweet elves, reindeers, snowmen and nutcrackers :)

Wyphy
12-24-2018, 04:08 AM

I've made this team work, barely, twice on manual at about 10 minutes each run.
I don't have all these talismans, but still what the fuck? This is just stupid hard for me.

Guardian takes 6 tries to get a heal block, and can never disable passive, yet Krampus gets 5 extra turns in a row? Seriously, that's a 0.5252% chance of happening, yet I've seen it multiple times in one run!
What the fuck?

And of course, those two runs don't count for sentinel credit because Krampus has a hardon for guardian, so he gets to die every run.

These are level 100, max skill shard characters, yeah, all the talismans aren't 50, but I don't have enough resources to make that happen, but they're all at 40, at least.

Guess I'm done with this event.
That was quick.

GrimDusk
12-24-2018, 05:59 AM
Gunner Krampus hits like he’s a fucking baby; is that intentional or did they forget to scale his abilities correctly? He barely hits above 1000 damage, and there’s no way that’s right.

Flynnibus
12-24-2018, 06:46 AM
What sentinels can achieve a heal block on krampus? I’m trying to play the hard level... but he heals for like 20k per round..l if not per hit. I’m not familiar with most of the forum acronyms like PoM, etc

Thx

vpachev
12-24-2018, 08:20 AM
What sentinels can achieve a heal block on krampus? I’m trying to play the hard level... but he heals for like 20k per round..l if not per hit. I’m not familiar with most of the forum acronyms like PoM, etc

Thx

I am not sure about a sentinel with heal block, but I used thorn talismans, they give you a shield that applies heal block to the enemy. POM - Piece of mind.

Has anyone found an auto team for madness or hard at least, without having to stay over the phone and pointing at coalgiver at the end?

And there is something else I am wondering. I don't see a point in making the 700, the eternals are not dropping this time for me - none in 100 runs. So isn't it better just buying a set from the store and bothering with endless grinding?

rags-6094
12-24-2018, 08:31 AM
Gunner Krampus hits like he’s a fucking baby; is that intentional or did they forget to scale his abilities correctly? He barely hits above 1000 damage, and there’s no way that’s right.

Dear old Grim Dusk, he is nothing more than a Christmas decoration for your electronic Christmas tree, Don't treat him with anything more! Assasin actually has a bit of punch and could be quite a pain in the ass 12 months ago... but Gunner.... hang him on your tree, just a money making sham oops scheme...:p

kgk56
12-24-2018, 09:19 AM
Magus Team on auto - level Madness - 100% rate wins - best time 6,43
- Crusader with Shadows & avantage
- Lilith with Destiny & Immunity
- Madam with Oracle
- Aset with Oracle

Nice event : I get
- Coalgiver
- Gunner Krampus
- Nutcracker
- Warrior Snowmen
- Elf
- 3 Reindeers

Only missing Assassin Krampus (for now)

Highace
12-24-2018, 10:18 AM
Just happened to somehow pull gunner Krampus, pretty amazing considering my usually terrible luck. Any talisman recommendations for him?

GotN
12-24-2018, 01:34 PM
Why don’t we get blood soul fragments from opening event souls here? Just another useless character fragments you need an unholy amount of souls to get him! And if they would have told us, that we get those stupid blue snowman fragments after the event again, I wouldn’t have tactically saved some, cause I was sure ironit/ FCs aso would still be available after sacrifice event! Very disappointing!

Eagleknight
12-24-2018, 04:47 PM
So, is there no way to get more blood soul fragments now? Was kinda hoping to get more.

Banished
12-24-2018, 05:28 PM
already used my 10 souls from the event: got only 3* and 4* dupes incl. a red snowman. Disapointment.

For Sentinel on hard mode, I used a true damage team:
Pharaoh eddie
harpy
derby demon (very useful with the bombs)
The witcher

I don't have crusader for magus challenge so I will use Seventh son. For the moment: disapointment.

R1ck
12-24-2018, 07:47 PM
So, is there no way to get more blood soul fragments now? Was kinda hoping to get more.
Good to see another old forum member is back.
Cheers

rags-6094
12-24-2018, 08:27 PM

Rather annoying isn't it! They promoted it as all winter long too!
If you do find a way to get blood souls or fragments make sure you put it up here somewhere!

Anyway here in Australia its Christmas Day so to everyone in LOTB forums both Developers and Troopers I wish you all the best! Merry Christmas everyone!

Muzzleloader
12-24-2018, 09:03 PM
I was only one more vortex away from being able to buy killer prime. I ran out of time, I replaced my phone and took a few days to restore my access to my game. Thanks to Michelle for her help restoring my access. I thought we would have been able to earn more blood soul frags. .

I wonder if they meant all winter or just to the winter solstice, for us in the northern hemisphere.

Chaosego888
12-24-2018, 09:14 PM
There are still 2 more events remaining in the Night City Mega Event where the Blood Fragments should return again

rags-6094
12-24-2018, 09:16 PM
No im quite sure it was a three month long event in three parts, blood souls are common to all three parts.
The killer frags were only for part one which is over now, but part two probably won't begin till January, so hold onto those blood soul fragments just in case....

desprezo
12-24-2018, 10:22 PM
Carriage: Oracle
Alchemist: angel and fate/warlord
Lilith destiny and immunity
Dame destiny and inspiration or substenibility or Immunity or warlord either

Thanks Shaolin, been without time to invest in the game, this kind of tips really helps everyone!
Worked out as advertised, 5 minutes.
I had 2 deaths before getting the 15 wins, but nothing to worry about.

Shaolin85london
12-24-2018, 11:15 PM
Thanks Shaolin, been without time to invest in the game, this kind of tips really helps everyone!
Worked out as advertised, 5 minutes.
I had 2 deaths before getting the 15 wins, but nothing to worry about.

Thats awesome, no the two deaths eh 😅
Actually Carriage Eddie made it where many other powerful magus eddies couldn't. He deserves a nice buff because of that

scott-5496
12-24-2018, 11:46 PM
Not tried carruage rider based team yet. Sounds like it makes sense too due to is fury.

I have been doing madness auto with mild assist. Using Crusader, Magus Lilith, Alchemist and Icarus. It does fail but not very often - maybe lost 1 in 15-20 but it varies. When going to bed I set it up for Hard level with Crusader, Icarus (Destiny) , Sentinal Shinobi (Sustain and cant remember what else) and Magus Lilith (Destiny). No fails so far with that set up so it is fine. I did do Madness run this afternoonwith no deaths btu close a few times - only did it maybe 10 times - it was Crusader, Magus Lilith and Two Icarus - all fuly loaded and Destiny and sustain based.

fred10141988
12-25-2018, 08:21 AM
Why don’t we get blood soul fragments from opening event souls here? Just another useless character fragments you need an unholy amount of souls to get him! And if they would have told us, that we get those stupid blue snowman fragments after the event again, I wouldn’t have tactically saved some, cause I was sure ironit/ FCs aso would still be available after sacrifice event! Very disappointing!

I have the same question.

When I saw the new soul fragments, I was full of confusion.

"Blood Soul Fragments are the central event currency for the Night City Mega Events and will drop or be rewarded in all associated events."

This was what Leviathan said in Night City Mega-Event post.

And then, I felt angry when I saw snow soul fragments show up again.

Dude, what the hell?! I spent all my snow soul fragments to summon snowman before Blood and Snow Sacrifice Event ended.

Obviously, developers want players to spend ironites as more as possible in a suck way.

Please give us the exact time about everything related to events in the future.

URock
12-25-2018, 12:00 PM
Finished madness magus quest (thanks to Shaolin85london (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/member.php?7385-Shaolin85london)) with Carriage Eddie, Alchemist, Clairvoyant and Lilith on manual mode.

Now farming the talismans but what level is best? Hard or madness? What team can farm madness on auto? I always fail at the boss stage, because of the stupid AI not attacking Coalgiver first.

glup40
12-25-2018, 01:44 PM
6 talusmans within 300 ironit spent for refills un two days on normal. Good drop rate for me. Now have to deal with madness magus part.

Muzzleloader
12-25-2018, 03:43 PM
Well Glup40, take the talis while you can get them. I did 150 normal, 50 hard and 50 madness battles and no talis dropped. As I have seen before it is not just RNG across the board, but RNG of which players receive the dropped talis.

I may be wrong but the drop of ironite and SoW are less than last event. Out of 10 Cristmas souls I pulled Elf and dupe coalgiver, so it's hard to rationalize drop rates. I gave up on worrying about drops and just go with the flow.

bizon
12-25-2018, 05:30 PM
550 times mostly on the normal level ... 2 talismans

Ip4
12-25-2018, 05:31 PM
600 battles and only 4 eternal talisman...
update: 700battles - 5 eternal

apeterrr
12-25-2018, 10:15 PM
I had two drops in 350 runs in normal + challenges, very low drop rate compared to the other similar event.

MetalKing
12-26-2018, 06:48 AM
I've done at least 200 battles so far and have seen 1 eternal talisman drop so far.

real_schweiger
12-26-2018, 10:53 AM
Same here with the talisman. First one achieved after 80 rounds, with about 300 wins this is still the only one :/
To me it felt like the first day had been most successful with the droprate of fc, skill shards and snow fragments - the last three days there had been no benefit worth mentioning. Feels like the cyborg-dungeon when I did not receive any good at all (even in the event souls).

By the way: Found a way to get through the sentinel/hard mission: PoM / Pharao (useful for revive) - 2x Bomberboy (thorn and explosive talisman) and Desert rescuer (received again yesterday after sacrificing 100 times ;)
It takes up to 20 minutes, but well - glad enough to get through another mission during that dungeon

kgk56
12-26-2018, 02:46 PM
Almost 700 runs but I have a complete set now (auto on normal)

Oddly enough, the normal level is more generous than the others

desprezo
12-26-2018, 04:50 PM
300 runs, not a single drop.

Ip4
12-26-2018, 04:55 PM
more than 700 wins and received 6 eternal

bizon
12-26-2018, 06:01 PM
more than 700 wins and received 6 eternal

which level?

Ip4
12-26-2018, 06:23 PM
4 on normal and 2 on madness

i think i invest near 1500 ironite

Waffen
12-26-2018, 06:40 PM
400 on hard and 50 on madness and only got 2 so far. This is going to be my first set, so I keep farming until I get at least 2 more.

I feel like it’s cheaper and less taxing on my phone to just buy the last 2 from the store for 500 ironite lol.

Ip4
12-26-2018, 06:52 PM
but this eternal doesn't have attack or magic,looks like it's good for someone with DEF or MR

infinite dreamer
12-26-2018, 07:21 PM
573 runs, mostly normal and hard (15 on madness) and I've gotten 1 Eternal talisman. Lots of SOW which is good for Gauntlet and frontier coins seem to drop fairly often. The wicker Eddie by the fireplace is well done. :D

Muzzleloader
12-26-2018, 07:36 PM
The increase in HP can be used on a blocker or a toon with specific abilities while giving the eternal talis benefits.

Blade
12-27-2018, 12:44 AM
This event hates me! 393 runs, >90% on madness, only 1 Talisman!

R1ck
12-27-2018, 01:11 AM
Talismans drop rate is just ridiculous, 337 runs and not even one. My hope is to get only one and complete my only set. I couldn't get them on July because of vacations and after half a year still waiting for only one.

rags-6094
12-27-2018, 01:17 AM
I have been farming troopers on Krampus lair hard level each day and have avaeraged one eternal a day for the past 3 or 4 days, it can be done, I still need another 2 or 3 to complete the set but.. don't give up yet! Try on hard a bit, at least you'll save a little sot....

WickermanBR
12-27-2018, 02:45 AM
I agree with you rags, I gave up the madness level when I saw two talismans drop on the hard level...

So far I've only been playing at the hard level and I've already got at least 8 talismans in 500 matches or so.

Much faster and, in my case, I do not lose in autoplay as it did in madness time or other

MetalKing
12-27-2018, 02:52 AM
Just curious, what rewards drop when you defeat the madness level for the first time?

Tim28213
12-27-2018, 03:01 AM
I've also been doing all of my troopers + extra refills every day. Mostly on hard, a few normal, and maybe 60 madness.
675 total wins and still only 1 talisman.
The only reason I've kept farming this instead of gold is the hope of getting assassin Krampus or the Nutcracker. (Don't get me started on how many souls I've already dropped in the well...)
It's crazy how streaky the RNG seems to be in this game.
I should hit 700 and get my last few event Christmas souls in a little while. Hoping the RNG will be favorable on souls if it is going to deny me talismans...

Muzzleloader
12-27-2018, 03:14 AM
Some people get lucky with the drops, it's just the way of RNG, I've run 500+ battles with only 1 eternal drop. It seems it's a RNG on who gets good drop rates and who gets the goose egg, not just on the actual drop rate. Some have already pulled a full set on normal level.

It's the same with pulling special toons. Some pull a lot of good characters while others get the leftovers.

Alvorada
12-27-2018, 04:04 AM
Just curious, what rewards drop when you defeat the madness level for the first time?

I think it is one future talisman and 3 event souls. But I not sure.

But, to autofarm madness, my best team so far is:

DDE (steel and assassin)
Madam (oracle)
Alchemist (assassin and fate)
blue lilith (destiny and imunity)

I had got some losses at the third wave (goddamn nutcracker), but after purchase some relics, used 2 refills straight without any defeat.

Average time: 6 minutes (4 is my record).

HuckFinn150
12-27-2018, 04:07 AM
I can't get anything except 2*shards and Christmas fragments. I don't feel there should be anything 2 star in this dungeon. This is including madness. The rewards are not worth it for me, this round.

Natasmai
12-27-2018, 05:50 AM
Can someone confirm a good team for the all sentinel hard challenge? Characters and talisman setups? I am using Shaolin's Magus setup for madness with no issues. Takes about 12 min. with manual targeting on the boss. I don't have much for relics, that seems to mean a lot between the 5min/12min times.

For sentinel on hard, i can breeze thru until i get to the boss then i cant ever stack enough DoT's on him to do damage with the Desert Guardian.

Thanks

druid138
12-27-2018, 05:58 AM
This has been a rough event so far for me. Only 1 Eternal talisman in over 400 runs. And, 25 Christmas Souls have given only 3* characters. Still lots of time left, but a tough start . . .

Ip4
12-27-2018, 12:17 PM
https://i.ibb.co/j5ByXXN/4-E84413-D-8-F39-4070-A956-A65-E88-DF7-A2-E.png

lol

kgk56
12-27-2018, 02:11 PM
Some people get lucky with the drops, it's just the way of RNG, I've run 500+ battles with only 1 eternal drop. It seems it's a RNG on who gets good drop rates and who gets the goose egg, not just on the actual drop rate. Some have already pulled a full set on normal level.

It's the same with pulling special toons. Some pull a lot of good characters while others get the leftovers.

700+ and 8 eternal + all characters (except godamm Assassin Krampus and I'm not far from a 2nd Gunner Krampus)

Banished
12-27-2018, 04:48 PM
https://i.ibb.co/j5ByXXN/4-E84413-D-8-F39-4070-A956-A65-E88-DF7-A2-E.png

lol

Which talismans are you using on Seventh son Eddie?

2Fast4Love
12-27-2018, 04:53 PM
What's a comparable replacement for madam on the all magus madness quest? I used Clair in place of on auto 1 time it took 11 min then the very next time defeat. I'm using the other chars and tallys already mentioned for rest of team.

Chaosego888
12-27-2018, 05:03 PM
I used Piece of Mind Eddie (Angel Energy), The Killer Prime (Fate/Energy), Horus (Eternal) and Angel of Strife... Desert Guardian would have been a better choice here but Piece of Mind and The Killer Prime just destroyed the whole level in between 45 seconds and a minute and a half. I have all the Sentinel relics though so that helps a ton I'm sure... On madness I've been using Doomsday Eddie, Charlotte, Gunner Lilith, and The Killer Prime... This team will clear madness in a little over 2 minutes the majority of the time but Doomsday gets killed by the damn Nutcracker occasionally. Even with a decent clear time I've only saw two Eternal talismans in nearly 500 runs (over 440 in madness) ...so I will probably try the rags approach and see if I can get them to drop from hard. The other rewards completely suck on hard so I've been trying to stay away from it... also Doomsday Eddie and the 3 Liliths (Magus/ Assassin/Gunner) are pretty reliable autoplaying madness, just slow as hell

Muzzleloader
12-27-2018, 05:53 PM
You may try Asset with oracle.

Another team that worked was, crusader, lilith, alchemist, Asset. Some replaced crusader with carriage rider.

glup40
12-27-2018, 06:02 PM
Can someone confirm a good team for the all sentinel hard challenge? Characters and talisman setups? I am using Shaolin's Magus setup for madness with no issues. Takes about 12 min. with manual targeting on the boss. I don't have much for relics, that seems to mean a lot between the 5min/12min times.

For sentinel on hard, i can breeze thru until i get to the boss then i cant ever stack enough DoT's on him to do damage with the Desert Guardian.

Thanks
I did it on manual with BBE (heal/energy) green troll (magic/true) green harpy (shell/strike) and green souless demon with original eternal set of talismans. No issues with manual play, but not tested on auto. I guess it will fail.

Mizrael
12-27-2018, 06:37 PM
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!!

I was stupid enough (AGAIN!!!) to buy the 100$ package in hopes to finally find the assasin Krampus! Fool!

177 Souls later= no godfuckingdammned Krampus! That bring the total to over 330 souls trying (adding the 150+ from last xmass)...

Fuck you Krampus!!!

singlemaltscot
12-27-2018, 07:08 PM

Thanks
I used this to get through sentinel hard. Pretty easy once i got the rythym of it, auto until the krampus screen, then heal block on krampus is the key. You are f*ed without triggering heal block, unless you have better talisman and characters then I do.
Pharoah Eddie energy/necro
Corrupt Rescuer eternal
Destert Guardian thorn/energy
Horus future/guard

singlemaltscot
12-27-2018, 07:21 PM
I don't have blue Lilith CRE or CE so I managed to get through madness challenge with:

SSE (angel/immortal)
Madam (oracle)
Clair (destiny/shell)
Alchemist (eclipse)

Leandrium
12-27-2018, 07:27 PM
Guys do the Inspiration talis work on you? I put them on the assasin hellhound so in each attack he will reduce the positive effects by 2. But noting, it just reduced them by 1.
I try them on the Gunner Undead Rescuer and neither, it increased the positives effects but not reduced the enemys.
Later i tried on alexander and works only once, with his fury.

I mean, if the "reduce the enemys positive efects by one" effect goes by the 45% chance i should have seen that, alexander and the rescuer attack all enemys and 45% is an high chance of trigger

Leandrium
12-27-2018, 08:12 PM
Guys do the Inspiration talis work on you? I put them on the assasin hellhound so in each attack he will reduce the positive effects by 2. But noting, it just reduced them by 1.
I try them on the Gunner Undead Rescuer and neither, it increased the positives effects but not reduced the enemys.
Later i tried on alexander and works only once, with his fury.

I mean, if the "reduce the enemys positive efects by one" effect goes by the 45% chance i should have seen that, alexander and the rescuer attack all enemys and 45% is an high chance of trigger

Well not alexander eddie lol. I mean edward the great, with his basic attak and triggering the talis effect, he increased his positive effects by 4 but not reduced any on the enemy

blade685
12-27-2018, 11:23 PM
300 battles 0 Eternal talismans and no new toon another ridiculous event for me ^^

Cefiar
12-27-2018, 11:25 PM
Noticed this on Twitter just now:

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/1078429829467463685

So.... Is there a new holiday dungeon shortly, or do we just have someone posting (possibly) wrong info on the twitters? Cos the Krampus dungeon doesn't give those rewards. :/

thealchemist
12-27-2018, 11:33 PM
Noticed this on Twitter just now:

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/1078429829467463685

So.... Is there a new holiday dungeon shortly, or do we just have someone posting (possibly) wrong info on the twitters? Cos the Krampus dungeon doesn't give those rewards. :/

It does when you complete each level the first time. The post just fails to mention you can only earn them once on each level.

On a side note, is anyone having trouble logging in today? I keep getting "error occured. please restart the game" during the load screen. Restarting does nothing and its been like this for the past 30 minutes :/

Blade
12-27-2018, 11:46 PM
509 runs, still only 1 Eternal... it's a shame!
I mean - really cool work on that dungeon - really great! Funny chars giving you a hard time with powerful Talis, a lot of try and error was needed to find a team that is capable to clear madness 100% safe. That's the main challenge about the whole thing, or? And then a drop rate that seems to be almost non existent. Right now for me it is 0.002% - this is just ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to have 50 of them now after >500 runs but maybe 5 which would be a chance of 1% !? @devs: would you mind sharing the odds for these drops? Also to end the discussion about the 3 difficulties...
I know, there is still plenty of time and the other rewards are nice too, but for the Talis it is really disappointing! I think people would be much happier and would appreciate your great work on that dungeon a lot more if the Talis would actually drop.

Knut-3112
12-28-2018, 01:41 AM
Over 700 wins and only ONE eternal talisman. :mad:

As for the dungeon itself - it looks great. The GFX team did a good job, as usual.
By the way - has anyone noticed that sometimes there's Wickerman Eddie laying by the fireplace? :D Really cool!

Wyphy
12-28-2018, 04:03 AM

Thanks

Piece of Mind, serenity and guard
Icarus, destiny and warp
Lilith, blind and assassin
Desert Guardian, guard and blind

I know these aren't optimal, but it's what I had to work with; some are maxed, but most are 40.

Strategy is do whatever first rounds but make sure you have 12 power going into final.
Lilith to remove immunity
Icarus power twice and basic once
Guardian for the extra damage, which is only ~10-15% of his health
Eddie basic that hits all and gives a chance for extra turns (future I think)

Next round will either be Icarus same again, then Guardian to wipe Krampus, else it's Lilith power to raise Guardian, then Icarus and Guardian.
Just depends on how many extra turns Krampus gets and how many attacks go to Guardian, which is 80-90%, at least for me.
Rest of clean up is pretty easy.

bort
12-28-2018, 04:06 AM
Just got the inspiration talisman - doesn’t seem to work though.

I have yet to see an attack lower the beneficial effect duration by 1 turn on enemies

Diamondhead2112
12-28-2018, 07:02 AM
Went 450+ runs (mostly on hard) without a single talisman drop. Played my troopers tonight (on hard) and in 50 runs had a full set drop!

Fight4life
12-28-2018, 08:38 AM
501 runs, mostly on normal and got 7 eternal talisman so far. Seems RNG is really that...

Rigo
12-28-2018, 08:53 AM
+700 runs, %99 Normal and got 6 eternal.

hold
12-28-2018, 09:10 AM
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!!

I was stupid enough (AGAIN!!!) to buy the 100$ package in hopes to finally find the assasin Krampus! Fool!

177 Souls later= no godfuckingdammned Krampus! That bring the total to over 330 souls trying (adding the 150+ from last xmass)...

Fuck you Krampus!!!

That is insane ... because of this very reason that I probably miss out on Purple Krampus again (funny enough I got the Gunner within the first 6 souls) I spent my self set Xmas budget for games on BATTLETECH plus the season pass. That was less than a 100 bucks btw. As long as the slot machine attitude stays like this I won't put money into this. Maybe I'll buy really good Ironite packs once in a while that I burn in grinding events. But souls for cash and a 10 second kick for massive disappointment afterwards won't happen here again.

I always loved the books and now I can go hunting Mechs again. I was a bit scared because of a few rants of unbalanced but it is a difficult tactical game - one false sep can be fatal - exactly my cup of tea.

BTW: Has anyone noticed that grinding the Dungeon on hard will work out as 1 soul for roughly 100-120 ironite from your stash (depends a bit on how lucky you are with ironite drops in the Dungeon) ... But you get gold, SoW, rarely Skill Shards, Talismans, Snow fragments, rare souls ... yes - it take a lot longer to get souls but if you don't get the char you want at least you are filling up in other parts ...

Esquatcho
12-28-2018, 09:42 AM
Has anyone got a fool proof strategy for grinding hard? I have teams that go for maybe 10 rounds and then krampus gets 4-8 attacks in a row and of course they are all on my sponge and/or Eddie... When that happens, considering he also removes all (inc golden) effects and then casts crave, there isnt much you can do right? Meaning grining overnight on hard is basically impossible?

Is this what everyone else is seeing?

Ip4
12-28-2018, 09:52 AM
looks likeLrampus is very week against true damage,Alchemist can easy kill him on madness with 2 power and one basic attack...

hold
12-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Has anyone got a fool proof strategy for grinding hard? I have teams that go for maybe 10 rounds and then krampus gets 4-8 attacks in a row and of course they are all on my sponge and/or Eddie... When that happens, considering he also removes all (inc golden) effects and then casts crave, there isnt much you can do right? Meaning grining overnight on hard is basically impossible?

If you have them:

- Horus with Future +3 green
- Prisoner - Primordial
- Doomsday - Nightmare + Angel
- Magus Lilith - Destiny + Immunity
= Walk in the park (roughly a minute per run) - that is my team for hard - the middle one that costs 8 SoT (just to make sure we are talking about the same thing)

Esquatcho
12-28-2018, 11:46 AM
Thanks Hold - Only have Horus of those and only got him today!

Mizrael
12-28-2018, 12:40 PM
That is insane ... because of this very reason that I probably miss out on Purple Krampus again (funny enough I got the Gunner within the first 6 souls) I spent my self set Xmas budget for games on BATTLETECH plus the season pass. That was less than a 100 bucks btw. As long as the slot machine attitude stays like this I won't put money into this. Maybe I'll buy really good Ironite packs once in a while that I burn in grinding events. But souls for cash and a 10 second kick for massive disappointment afterwards won't happen here again.

I always loved the books and now I can go hunting Mechs again. I was a bit scared because of a few rants of unbalanced but it is a difficult tactical game - one false sep can be fatal - exactly my cup of tea.

BTW: Has anyone noticed that grinding the Dungeon on hard will work out as 1 soul for roughly 100-120 ironite from your stash (depends a bit on how lucky you are with ironite drops in the Dungeon) ... But you get gold, SoW, rarely Skill Shards, Talismans, Snow fragments, rare souls ... yes - it take a lot longer to get souls but if you don't get the char you want at least you are filling up in other parts ...

Yeah, RNG is a bitch (183 souls now and no Krampus. got 4 gunners by now. 2 from souls+2 from fragments).

Ohh Battletech! we played the table version alot with my friends in the Fantasy Club back in the 90s! that was great fun! just that the tech figures were sooo expensive (probably like a 4000 ironite round at the LotB roulette...)! but you could paint them yourself and that made it even more fun.

Wyphy
12-28-2018, 01:28 PM
I always loved the books and now I can go hunting Mechs again.

Ohh Battletech!

Nice to see some other Battletech fans around, got my start around 1990, about the same time I first listened to Maiden.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

ManuBros72
12-28-2018, 04:43 PM
Team for Sentinel Hard challenge:

• Benjamin Breeg Eddie (Fate+Guard)
• 2 x Icarus (Destiny+Warp)
• Horus (Eternal)

90% wins in Auto, between 1-2 minutes each.

infinite dreamer
12-28-2018, 06:21 PM

It makes sense to grind the dungeon rather than buy the souls for ironite. I'm over 900 runs trying to get another set of eternals (only 3 so far). But along with frontier coins, rare souls, gold and other stuff, I should get enough fragments to get the gunner Krampus eventually. Time consuming, but I've been putting together my kids X-mas presents while running it on auto for the past 3 days. Also I keep getting the XP boost (along with the FFE fragments) from the snow fragments to level up characters during the grind.

Olevipoeg
12-28-2018, 09:32 PM
It makes sense to grind the dungeon rather than buy the souls for ironite. I'm over 900 runs trying to get another set of eternals (only 3 so far). But along with frontier coins, rare souls, gold and other stuff, I should get enough fragments to get the gunner Krampus eventually. Time consuming, but I've been putting together my kids X-mas presents while running it on auto for the past 3 days. Also I keep getting the XP boost (along with the FFE fragments) from the snow fragments to level up characters during the grind.
Grinding Madness you get 80 SoT for 30 ironite. 80 SoT gives you 80 Christmas soul shards. 3 refills gives 240 SoT and 240 christmas souls shards. So it is cheaper to grind than to buy souls from shop.

Waffen
12-28-2018, 09:36 PM
Over 1000 runs (50 madness, rest on hard) and only got 2 talisman so far. This is frustrating.....
I think I may get back to gold and xp farming. This is not worth it.

Olevipoeg
12-28-2018, 09:40 PM
Over 1000 runs (50 madness, rest on hard) and only got 2 talisman so far. This is frustrating.....
I think I may got back to gold and do farming. This is not worth it.
Yesterday was my official bad luck day. I didn't get even single snow shard for grinding madness. Or maybe somebody tuned drop rates.. Today I got one skill shard and even one talisman for 2 megarefills.

URock
12-29-2018, 01:54 PM
643 runs: 4 talismans (all dropped on normal). The legendary sentinel soul (500 run reward) gave me Icarus.

natasar
12-29-2018, 03:12 PM
For me, the event started very promising, since I got a complete set after less than 500 runs, I think (vast majority on madness, but I remember one talisman dropping during the mission on hard). But the drop rate has been way down since then: Farming more or less nonstop for the last three days on madness, I only got one more talisman dropping.

natasar
12-29-2018, 03:19 PM
509 runs, still only 1 Eternal... it's a shame!
I mean - really cool work on that dungeon - really great! Funny chars giving you a hard time with powerful Talis, a lot of try and error was needed to find a team that is capable to clear madness 100% safe. That's the main challenge about the whole thing, or? And then a drop rate that seems to be almost non existent. Right now for me it is 0.002% - this is just ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to have 50 of them now after >500 runs but maybe 5 which would be a chance of 1% !? @devs: would you mind sharing the odds for these drops? Also to end the discussion about the 3 difficulties...
I know, there is still plenty of time and the other rewards are nice too, but for the Talis it is really disappointing! I think people would be much happier and would appreciate your great work on that dungeon a lot more if the Talis would actually drop.

Do you have found a team that clears madness within a reasonable time and 100% safe on auto?

I am running

DDE (Fate/Angel)
Horus (Eternal)
M Lilith (Destiny/Immunity)
M Shinobi (Oracle)

The team clears the dungeon usually in around 3 to 5 mins on auto, but may take up to 7 mins. Unfortunately, it is not 100% safe (around 95%, I would guess). When it fails, it is always because of the marks from the Assassin Wickerdeer triggered on DDE by a perfect attack. I tried some teams with Astra to be protected from the marks, but did not find a satisfying replacement team.

Tim28213
12-29-2018, 04:02 PM
I haven't gotten better than 90-95% success rate on madness.
DDE, assassin Krampus, Osiris, Prisoner.
Have alternated with FFE and assassin Lilith instead of Krampus.
Both builds run about the same. Win majority of the time but not good enough to set for an overnight run.
Prisoner with primordials gives immunity enough to be helpful and Osiris cleanses frequently.
When I run assassin Lilith she is a guaranteed immunity which helps.
FFE with chance talismans and Osiris means he is getting 100% crit which speeds things up a bit.
I'm debating putting redemption on Osiris to stop all the return attacks from the Snowmen. That's usually where I get killed in stage 4.

Approaching 900 wins total and STILL only 1 single talisman that I got the very first day. I've gotten used to some pretty poor drop rates from NF over the years I've been playing, but this is the worst I've ever personally seen.

Blade
12-29-2018, 04:05 PM
Take a look at your mailbox!

I have 3 Talis now, close to 700 runs...

TheAlbatross-1864
12-29-2018, 04:35 PM

I have yet to lose on auto with this team

Iron Eddie - Assassin, guard
Magus Lilith - Destiny, immunity
The Beast - Immortality, assassin
Killer Prime - Mark, energy

If I did not have the beast and killer prime I would have used assassin lilith(energy, assassin) and magus undead rescuer(predator, life, holy).

Iron eddie loads em up with negative effects, makes krampus easier to take down

TheAlbatross-1864
12-29-2018, 04:36 PM
Also, does anyone have an auto-farm team for madness? I will experiment some myself

bort
12-30-2018, 03:01 AM
For auto farming madness I use:

Carriage Rider (oracle)
Magus Lilith (destiny, inspiration)
Horus (eternal)
Alchemist (angel, warlord)

I do have my relics nearly maxed, so unsure if you will find the success I have.

The idea is:

Lilith keeps them alive
CR removed their buffs
Horus provides extra protection
Alchemist does the damage.

The main cause of loss is the assassin nutcrackers volleying both CR and Lilith in a single shot. It doesn’t happen as often with Horus around, as the immunity can often catch it on either CR or Lilith.

Unfortunately it usually takes about 10 minutes to complete, but has a minimal loss rate. I’ve tried different chars other than Horus, but most of them fail at the same place

On an unrelated note, there doesn’t appear to be a cap on killer prime fragments today, so buy em up while you can

rags-6094
12-30-2018, 03:15 AM
On an unrelated note, there doesn’t appear to be a cap on killer prime fragments today, so buy em up while you can

Where does one find these Killer Prime fragments! Are you sure you don't mean Frontier Eddie fragments?

Cefiar
12-30-2018, 03:46 AM
Not FFE, at least not for me. Saying can't buy more till tomorrow (like usual).

Also, finally got a 3rd Eternal talisman (just now). I'm about 800 runs through Krampus atm.

bort
12-30-2018, 03:54 AM
Where does one find these Killer Prime fragments! Are you sure you don't mean Frontier Eddie fragments?

Sorry, “the killer” fragments you get from night soul ms. The 15 blood fragments -> night soul special deal doesn’t seem to have a daily limit today.

Natasmai
12-30-2018, 04:22 AM
I was able to finish the sentinel on hard. thanks to those who helped. I wasnt able to stack enough DoTs to do significant damage with the desert guardian. I dont believe that is the way people are defeating him. The key is absolutely getting a heal block to trigger. he dies pretty much instantly after that. I had to turn on manual when desert guardian had both enough energy for the heal block attack and not the accuracy reduction debuff. then i had to manually use the attack (AI wont do it) and hope. if not, i went back to auto and waited for the right time to manual again.

I used

Benjamin with eternals
desert guardian with health holy and shell
allied bomber boy with enduring and guard
lilith with fate and titan

i was able to farm 5 eternal talisman on normal level while grinding out the 700 wins i didnt see a single talisman on the 16 hard and 16 madness clears

Cefiar
12-30-2018, 04:33 AM
bort: If i had any Blood fragments, this might be useful. Oh well.

Olevipoeg
12-30-2018, 11:52 AM
I 'd really like to get the Nutcracker so I could put him into Number of the beast grinding team without talismans so he can die endlessly in most horrible and painful way... God, I hate that toon!

infinite dreamer
12-31-2018, 02:01 AM
After a whole lot of grinding, I finally got my 6th Eternal talisman. I lost track after 1200 mixed dungeon runs. I got up to 306 SOW (that's with me still using a bunch each day), about 800 frontier coins and 590 gunner Krampus fragments. The ironite return was really good as well, so I'll probably keep going to get the Krampus for 750. Plus I leveled up a bunch of characters with the xp boost during the grind. The last 3 talismans dropped easier than the first 3, so good luck to anyone chasing them!

Cefiar
12-31-2018, 04:17 AM
I finally got enough Gunner Krampus fragments, so finally got myself a Krampus!

Still no Assassin Krampus though, and 1-2 of the Snow crew that I still haven't got. :/

Just need at least one more Eternal talisman, tho I can hope for 2 (as then I won't have to buy the last one).

Ah well, back to the grind!

rags-6094
12-31-2018, 04:31 AM
Good work Cef that's some serious farming! I'm still at 490/750 or something, I did manage to nab Coal Giver, Assasin Deer thing, Gunner Deer thing again, Warrior Snow man, Sentinel Deer thing again and the Elf..

I was wondering is there a Magis or Warrior Deer thing? Obviously Magis Snowman but are there any others?

Cefiar
12-31-2018, 04:33 AM
There's a red scarfed snowman (the default is blue and Magus - pretty sure the red one is Warrior).

rags-6094
12-31-2018, 04:35 AM
No Your right I said I had the Red and Blue, but is there a green Purple or Yellow?

Cefiar
12-31-2018, 04:43 AM
Ahh yup sorry missed that.

No idea. Haven't seen them myself. Doesn't mean they don't exist somewhere tho. ;)

Then again, maybe they're being held off as future characters?

rags-6094
12-31-2018, 04:50 AM
So true... there's a long list of them... I secured 6 x eternals so that's my third set of them, I'm not sure if I should keep farming for snow frags and Christmas soul frags.. I have a trooper with the Gunner Krampus, I know their not a serious team contender just a bit of Christmas fun but such a big disappointment, he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag..

Yup
12-31-2018, 07:59 AM
....he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag..

But will still kick Killers Eddie's ass ;)

blade685
12-31-2018, 05:07 PM
0 eternals here.....

GrimDusk
12-31-2018, 08:22 PM
I HAVE SOMEHOW PULLED 5 COALGIVERS

Seriously though, I want the damn Assassin Krampus not Coalgiver that many times.

Amarthir
12-31-2018, 09:34 PM
Haven't been playing the dungeon since the event started but I did pull the Nutcracker and Elf of the Damned so that's something I suppose. Not really feeling motivated to try and get Coalgiver Eddie or either Krampus. I'd rather save my ironite for the more interesting events coming up.

Speaking of, we haven't gotten any tuning notes or an event calendar. Are they taking New Year's off?

Ip4
01-01-2019, 12:11 AM
january events was out in game info screen...

Amarthir
01-01-2019, 02:16 AM
january events was out in game info screen...

Ah yes they seem to have put it out on the reset.

Nothing too interesting sounding here
Gauntlet season 2
Generic Book of souls event
Generic Fragment event
Night city part 2 event
Generic Arena event
Now-Generic Dungeon event

Seems pretty predictable to me but we'll see how things play out.

MetalKing
01-01-2019, 03:13 AM
503 runs, 4 eternal talismans dropped in total. I bought the other two for ironite. I do recommend farming it the rest of the time for fragments. The snow ones are great for frontier coins.

MetalKing
01-01-2019, 03:18 AM
By the way if you dont have the desert guardian, the sentinel festive reindeer also lessens healing and heal blocks under 50 percent damage. Good for the hard challenge.

Esquatcho
01-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Just passed the 700 runs and only 3 talis so far :/

Please, for the love of maiden, let me get at least one more for the set!!!!

Esquatcho
01-01-2019, 10:54 AM
I 'd really like to get the Nutcracker so I could put him into Number of the beast grinding team without talismans so he can die endlessly in most horrible and painful way... God, I hate that toon!

Hahahahha, ditto!

4V1ct0ry
01-01-2019, 06:41 PM
The droprate on talismans is again pretty bad :(
2 out of 700+
The issue is that your chances in the PVP gets much harder without eternal or primordial talismans.
So far not able to pass AAA or rank 90

real_schweiger
01-01-2019, 07:23 PM
After passing the 700 runs I got another three Talisman, so I´m at a total of 4 now. I hope, I will get the missing two a bit faster than in another 700 runs ;)
Using Eventsouls is just worth for the 100 snow fragments, to me - got no 4 (not worth mentioning 5) star character out of the earned souls - nevertheless I´m not very hungry for the christmas guys, so my luck may come back on an other event.

Muzzleloader
01-01-2019, 07:31 PM
4victory, the drop rates depend on if you are part of the chosen few to pull the talisman in a reasonable amount of battles. I pull 2 out of 700,+ battles, took another 400 for the third to drop. Then out of the heavens 3 more dropped in less than 150 battkes.

You may be ready for a few to drop or continue with endless battles for little gold. The ironite, Iron coin and SoW drops weren't that bad so that partially offsets the total cost of grinding.

4V1ct0ry
01-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Well then... onwards we go....
Just a few more days and keep on hoping for 1 more to complete the set (had one from a previous event + I bought 2 from the shop)

Soul wise there is not that much to complain however.... just that Coalgiver still doesn't want to come lol

blade685
01-01-2019, 08:59 PM
nobody have a team for 100% win in insane?

Muzzleloader
01-01-2019, 09:08 PM
Look through the previous posts for a madness team. You need to think how many relics they have on them including the special relics. My special relics ran out the last 2 days, you can definetly see the loss in 50% magic and attack. A team that worked last week may be marginal today.

4V1ct0ry
01-01-2019, 09:28 PM
nobody have a team for 100% win in insane?
Not on auto for me at least
I used Seventh Son, Lady Azov, Lilith and Shinoby.

P.s. just got 2 talismans!
Thanks Muzzleloader for making me go for a mega refill!

Muzzleloader
01-01-2019, 10:14 PM
That's great to hear 4victory, I was getting tired of the grind. I was at the point do I buy 2 talis from the store or just commit and spend the ironite for the grind.

My magus team for madness was, it took about 7 minutes, but would be slower without the special relics.

Crusader, fate and energy.
Madam, oracle
Icarus, oracle
Lilith., destiny and immunity

blade685
01-01-2019, 10:43 PM
team for auto farm 100% safe in insane not particular magus but best team ?
It was a pain but i did my 15 magus:)

TheAlbatross-1864
01-02-2019, 01:48 AM
I found a magus team that will beat madness on auto. Well, so far it has won its first battle on its first try but i’ll continue to test and update with the results. It won this first battle in 8:34.

Crusader Eddie (Shadow, advantage)
Magus Lilith (Destiny, Immunity)
The Madam (Oracle)
The Alchemist (Assassin, Guard)

Not sure how this team will work for everyone I have a few maxed magus relics and maxed health for both magus and general relics so that may have contributed a lot.

Basically the alchemist grants infinite immunity (not the golden effect) so krampus cant remove it with his basic and helps prevent crave so that the madam can keep healing the team. If crave gets inflicted before immuntiy m. Lilith can cleane with her power move. The last wave was won with negative effects as their coalgiver had crave (can happen if crusader gets crave and transfers bedore being cleansed) and magic burns long enough to die.

Update: i let it go about 6 rounds so far and no losses yet. Sometimes it takes a long time though!

kgk56
01-02-2019, 10:19 AM
16 talismans so far but I grind 'till the very first day (not far to get the 2nd Gunner Krampus only with frags, didn't pull it from Xmas Souls)

scott-5496
01-02-2019, 11:07 AM
I must be close to 1000 runs and only one talisman so far - mostly on hard and madness. My son can only do easy and has a full set and half of another too! Oh well not a massive pain as I have a couple of sets already but I have to say that the game does not like me at al at the moment! Still I am getting closer to Krampus through days of grinding - not got him through a soul but may get to the guaranteed I think.

My madness teams have varied - none are 100% safe but I maybe lost 1 in 50 or something like that. My new team is doing good so far today:

DDE, Killer Prime, Gunner Lilith and Set - no particular talisman being used I dont think! Just a standard set of talisman on Lilith and DDE anyway. I will report back once I have get through the current mega refill! I bet I still get no more Eternals though!!

4V1ct0ry
01-02-2019, 11:26 AM
I must be close to 1000 runs and only one talisman so far - mostly on hard and madness. My son can only do easy and has a full set and half of another too!
Sounds like the best chances are on normal. I managed to get 4 on normal but zero on hard or madness.
On the previous event most here also mentioned they got lucky on normal.... I stick to hard and madness back then resulting in zero primordials. So for me I will stick to normal for the future.

Olevipoeg
01-02-2019, 11:32 AM
team for auto farm 100% safe in insane not particular magus but best team ?
It was a pain but i did my 15 magus:)
My Team:
DDE ( Angel Fate )
Magus Lilith ( Immunity Destiny)
Prisoner ( Primordial )
Madame ( Oracle )

Replacing DDE Fate with Warlord cut the grinding time down to 3 minutes.

Ip4
01-02-2019, 02:14 PM
anyone also have problem with game crash on farming akrampus ( hard) level?It's unplayable for me...

Wyphy
01-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Sounds like the best chances are on normal. I managed to get 4 on normal but zero on hard or madness.

I don't think there is a "best chance" place.

About 730-740 runs, ~20 on hard, through ~550 runs on normal, 1 talisman, somewhere between 550 and 700, 1 more talisman.
None on the ~20 hard runs.
That's one every 350 runs, 0.2857% chance, meaning 2100 runs for a full set.
Others are getting full sets after 600 or fewer runs, some are worse than what I've had.

For me, it was the same with the primordial sets (got 3, ~1/250-275 runs), but the other recent talisman event gave me a set right about the end of the event count (~1/100 runs).

It's just all over the place, no consistency.

Banished
01-02-2019, 03:40 PM
I mostly run the normal mode and received 4 talis. What I noticed is that I received 1 per day although during my last day I did more than 130 runs.

Tim28213
01-02-2019, 04:05 PM
After 900ish runs I finally got a second talisman. Running on normal mode just grinding out troopers.
2 more this morning on normal. So 1 in 900ish then 3 in maybe 25 runs.

AM1982
01-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Didn't get through first wave on madness, so I play through normal or hard for the time being.

p.s. Wicker Eddie relaxing at the fireplace wins :)

blade685
01-02-2019, 09:50 PM
i m always at 0 pfff
One of the shitest event for me nothing good

Muzzleloader
01-02-2019, 10:43 PM
The drop rates for talisman seems to be quite unpredictable. I believe it's more of a RNG of who gets the drops versus those who dont. In the LoL frag events, the drop rates have been consistent over many events with over 500 battles per event.

It is hard to believe that some get multiple sets of talis while some only receive one or two talis in over 1000 battles.
I had 2 talis in 700 battles, took 400 more for the third. I then pulled 3 more during a mega refill auto run.

The drop rates of IC were pretty good. The ironite and SoW drops were less than last event, but it was acceptable with a 50% return of ironite/SoW. The dungeon event is nice to have SoW drops to help in gauntlet/arena.

blade685
01-03-2019, 10:52 AM
i didn't find a team safe for auto insane and always don't have DDE that is perhaps the solution...i play normal with his shit rewards :)

scott-5496
01-03-2019, 11:01 AM
Well I have gone though three mega refils with noi fails so far on auto madness level using Breeg with Eternals, Set, Gunner Lilith and Killer Prime. This team averages between 3-4 mins - on 10 runs the average was 3 mins 25 secs. But it seems to be solid with no fails so far. I even got two more talisman last night too so now up to a massive three in total after well over 1000 runs. Only 4 xmas souls away from getting the Gunner Krampus but it has been a pain to do and cost a lot of ironite too but not too much as I have got a massive stash of SoW and have collected a lot of upgrade stuff too as well as SS etc.

The sad part is after all those souls I still have no Assassin Krampus - after severla xmas events to get him he will not appear for me - at least I have the rest now I suppose including the Deers (I was missing two) and Coalgiver (got four) and several Nutcrackers. Only a day or so away from my 2nd Charlotte and a few more days to Final Frontier Eddie too so all in all not a bad xmas really!

Muzzleloader
01-03-2019, 01:20 PM
Scott, you are definetly dedicated to the game. If you are averaging 100 runs per day that's over 5 hours of dungeon grinding. Whatever rewards you receive they have been earned.

Ip4
01-03-2019, 02:19 PM
they better give us other event than this 2 weeks,boring boring boring...

scott-5496
01-03-2019, 02:26 PM
Scott, you are definetly dedicated to the game. If you are averaging 100 runs per day that's over 5 hours of dungeon grinding. Whatever rewards you receive they have been earned.

Not sure it is dedicated, likely just addicted to the farming grind on auto - I tend to set it up before sleeping and let it run so that gets a fair bit in and then when doing other stuff with the family I leave the phone grinding then too! Auto is 95% of my screen time on this game at the moment! Yest still I get very little luck on talisman or indeed Assassin Krampus - but again that is good old RNG kicking my ass as ever!

Cheers

kgk56
01-03-2019, 03:16 PM
Not sure it is dedicated, likely just addicted to the farming grind on auto - I tend to set it up before sleeping and let it run so that gets a fair bit in and then when doing other stuff with the family I leave the phone grinding then too! Auto is 95% of my screen time on this game at the moment! Yest still I get very little luck on talisman or indeed Assassin Krampus - but again that is good old RNG kicking my ass as ever!

Cheers

Grinding on auto too : 160 souls and no Assassin Krampus ... talk about luck (but at least 16 talis & all the other characters, but still...)

blade685
01-03-2019, 03:25 PM
set is good idea i forgot him he must be better than blue lilith for insane :)

Muzzleloader
01-03-2019, 03:33 PM
Kgk56, that must have cost a mound of ironite for you to earn all those souls. What talis are you using on your golden Krampus. I guess I wont get either krampus this season.

fantomz
01-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Event done.Two sets of Eternals,lots of ironte,frontier coins,skill shards and evo material.Got the new Krampus via fragments(got the Craker too).
Coalgiver,Assassin Krampus and the other toons got from the previous event.

apeterrr
01-03-2019, 08:13 PM
Well I have gone though three mega refils with noi fails so far on auto madness level using Breeg with Eternals, Set, Gunner Lilith and Killer Prime. This team averages between 3-4 mins - on 10 runs the average was 3 mins 25 secs. But it seems to be solid with no fails so far. I even got two more talisman last night too so now up to a massive three in total after well over 1000 runs. Only 4 xmas souls away from getting the Gunner Krampus but it has been a pain to do and cost a lot of ironite too but not too much as I have got a massive stash of SoW and have collected a lot of upgrade stuff too as well as SS etc.

Thanks Scott, that team is working better than the one I've been using!

Fister
01-04-2019, 07:23 AM
800 runs done, 8 Eternals and lots of goodies aquired. I'm happy with that! But what really made me happy was that Coalgiver finally dropped from the last 10 Christmas souls I had collected. 3 years hunt is over, time to start a new. The Beast will prolly be the next one giving me such a hard time.
Good luck to all of you still trying to get what ever is your white Whale.

Deathbat6120
01-04-2019, 08:10 AM
Trying to do the Magus Madness challenge. I'm using Crusader (Fate+Energy, Halfway Sharded), Lilith (Immunity+Destiny, Fully Sharded), Minazuki (Oracles, missing 2 Shards) and Alchemist (Angel, Warlord, Random Purple, no shards).
I can't get passed the 3rd wave without Lilith dying, and if I do manage, Lilith or Alchemist always die in the 4th wave, usually on the last two hits. Anyone know how I can deal with this?

kgk56
01-04-2019, 09:12 AM
Kgk56, that must have cost a mound of ironite for you to earn all those souls. What talis are you using on your golden Krampus. I guess I wont get either krampus this season.

On Gunner Krampus, I use Inspiration, Advantage & Vampyr ...

Don't know if I will keep the 2nd or sacrifice him on the next event

Olevipoeg
01-04-2019, 09:12 AM
I think I'm done with the event also. I did about 1000 madness runs and got Coalgiver at last. Coalgiver was one thing i really really wanted for Gauntlet. All other goodies were just a bonus. ( Elf of the Damned, Nutcracker, Gunner Krampus, 8 talismans and about 200 FC and 10 skill shards) I started with 2400 ironite and now i have 1800. I didn't had to buy any SoW for my 80 Gauntlet battles, all came from event dungeon. If I look at results right now then I can say it was a good event after all.

kgk56
01-04-2019, 09:15 AM
Trying to do the Magus Madness challenge. I'm using Crusader (Fate+Energy, Halfway Sharded), Lilith (Immunity+Destiny, Fully Sharded), Minazuki (Oracles, missing 2 Shards) and Alchemist (Angel, Warlord, Random Purple, no shards).
I can't get passed the 3rd wave without Lilith dying, and if I do manage, Lilith or Alchemist always die in the 4th wave, usually on the last two hits. Anyone know how I can deal with this?

- Crusader with Shadows & Advantage
- Madam with Oracle
- Aset with Oracle

Deathbat6120
01-04-2019, 09:20 AM
- Crusader with Shadows & Advantage
- Madam with Oracle
- Aset with Oracle

Haven't got Madam and Aset, and only one set of Oracles. Are there any alternatives? Gonna try that Crusader set up though. Cheers

Update - Tried new setup, barely scraped by but managed. Takes about 13 mins manual. Trying auto to see if it's any good there.

scott-5496
01-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Not sure how much longer I will go on this event due to the ironite costs btu I have all but Assassin Krampus - I auto farmed my way to Gunner Krampus so no idea how many battles that is but a shed load! Anyway, just Assassin to get now! I have managed to get up to nearly 700 SoW (!!), some ironite (not sure how much), quite a lot of SS, lots (I shed load to be honest!) of colouress shards for upgrading characters ao really I have done OK as I had a pile of ironite form the £9.99 packs as well as several batches of 666 ironite that you got form the NotB boxed CD set - I had my own and two friend who do nto play gave me theirs. So in the end no £ cost to me btu I did go through about 1000 ironite or so!

I might keep it going until the event ends just to see if I can get Assassin Krampus or another year it will be for him!

My undeafeted team is still 100% wins on auto madness so glad that I found that team and it is reaosnably quick too at around 3 mins 30 secs.

Mizrael
01-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Haven't got Madam and Aset, and only one set of Oracles. Are there any alternatives? Gonna try that Crusader set up though. Cheers

Update - Tried new setup, barely scraped by but managed. Takes about 13 mins manual. Trying auto to see if it's any good there.

It might sound strange, but you might want to try Carriage Rider Eddie. He is a bit outdated, but his fury attack does wonders...

desprezo
01-04-2019, 01:33 PM
My Team:
DDE ( Angel Fate )
Magus Lilith ( Immunity Destiny)
Prisoner ( Primordial )
Madame ( Oracle )

Replacing DDE Fate with Warlord cut the grinding time down to 3 minutes.

Thanks Olev, just replaced Madame, which I don't have, with Magus ninja and all set.
Been running this setup today with no defeats.

R1ck
01-05-2019, 12:39 AM
My undeafeted team is still 100% wins on auto madness so glad that I found that team and it is reaosnably quick too at around 3 mins 30 secs.

Thanks for your tip of team for madness, really good, average time for me was 3 min. Fastest time 2:43 min.

Well, event over for me, after more than 1000 runs got 4 talismans, as I got 5 already at least I have a complete set and 3 spare. Hope that someday they put them as reward on Gauntlet, as I don't bother to go farther than AAA that would give me 4 talismans to complete a second set.

51 event souls to get:
2 coalgivers (dupes)
1 elf (dupe)
10 sentinel wickerdeers (dupes)
New characters
2 nutcrackers
2 assassin krampus

Missing:
Assassin wickerdeer
Gunner Krampus
Warrior snowman

Deathbat6120
01-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Finished all challenges a few hours ago, just wanted to thank everyone for their contributions, really helped me get through challenges that were otherwise impossible. Cheers guys :)

Unfortunately, I haven't had much from this event, other than XP shards to last me for months and the new Talismans. Out of nearly 60 souls, I got no Coalgiver or Krampus bros. On Account 2, I had around 35 souls, got the same, along with a single, lonely Nutcracker. Really was hoping this Christmas would be the one, but oh well :P Here's hoping for another chance at the Anniversary events!

Mizrael
01-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Thanks for your tip of team for madness, really good, average time for me was 3 min. Fastest time 2:43 min.

Well, event over for me, after more than 1000 runs got 4 talismans, as I got 5 already at least I have a complete set and 3 spare. Hope that someday they put them as reward on Gauntlet, as I don't bother to go farther than AAA that would give me 4 talismans to complete a second set.

51 event souls to get:
2 coalgivers (dupes)
1 elf (dupe)
10 sentinel wickerdeers (dupes)
New characters
2 nutcrackers
2 assassin krampus

Missing:
Assassin wickerdeer
Gunner Krampus
Warrior snowman

I need to also send a big thanks to fellow troopers Scott! That team is amazing! best time was 2:10 and it never goes over 3:50. Seems like GLilith is the key, but the whole team combination sinergizes so well...great find Scott!

And 2 AKrampusses R1ck?! you lucky man! i’ve opened way over 180 Souls by now and still none. that’s the only char i was after :(

Edit: final souls count 204 (was saving my last 15 souls and got just a stupid sentinel corrupt druid!!!). Krampus hunt summary: 2 years- 360 Souls- 0 Krampuses...

Knut-3112
01-05-2019, 02:03 PM
I would also like to thank everyone that contributed to this thread and posted team suggestions. I managed to finish all challenges thanks to your suggestions.

Today I opened all the accumulated souls and got: 1xCoalgiver, 2xNutcracker, several wickerdeers of various colors, a snowman and a lot of dupes. The only 5* character I pulled was Assassin Child of the Damned (also a dupe). Gathered 750 Krampus fragments and pulled him as well (the Gunner variant). I still don't have the Assassin Krampus and looks like I won't at least till the next Christmas. But anyway, I'm satisfied, again, thank you all for your input and tips - it was a great help. The Magus Only challenge was indeed a madness!

Killljoy-8322
01-05-2019, 08:50 PM
Decided to stop grinding Krampus after 500+ runs and only dropping 2 eternity talismans and no sign of either Krampus dropping, only bright light was getting coal giver eddie

Symbiote
01-06-2019, 12:36 AM
This event gave me nothing than frustration and wasted TIME..,

over 700 runs.., over 40-50 souls.., ok, i got coalgiver and Nutcracker.., but.., No Krampus G/A..

This isn't fun anymore.., i didn't touch night city after it's release and the event for it..,
Because this game is just a fulltime job now..,

And the best thing.., we don't need to play.., just set auto and grind..,
to get.., nothing? Krampus Dungeon didn't gave good resources.., But at least i got 4 Eternal Talisman. I bought another two for 500 Ironite, now i have a second set. That's ok i guess. :)

Parallel i tried to get The Killer with the unlimited purchasable (it works since some days) Night Souls Fragments but got NOTHING.., than wasted Blood Fragments..

The future for this game at this actual state looks dark in my eyes..,

Maybe next christmas i get krampus and krampus.., if i'm still here..,

Damn, but i'm happy that this Event is over.. i hope there will be better ones from now.

But happy new year everyone. :)
May this year will be a good for all of us.

Esquatcho
01-06-2019, 03:39 AM
:( Well over 1k runs and only 3 eternals :(

In the plus side I got coalgiver and I also managed yo finish Charlotte and also from the fc bought Horus. So cant really complain. Still, one more eternal woild jce been nice!!!

4V1ct0ry
01-06-2019, 09:46 AM
First of all a big thanks to all the help from everybody in this thread!

I must say for me the event wasn't that bad... didn't get Coalgiver although.. so I have to wait yet another year to get him :(
But with 4 eternals, Gunner Krampus (already had assassin since last year), Nutcracker, an Elf and some other toons I can't complain to much to be honest.
I hope their will be more chances to recieve those "most wanted" talismans more often.
Even if the droprate isn't t hat good, at least if the frequency of beeing able to retrive them is higher I'm okay (as long as it's not 1 out of 1000 that is).

kgk56
01-07-2019, 10:49 AM
Well event over ... I got all the characters except Assassin Krampus but 3 complete sets of Eternal, which is nice

scott-5496
01-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Yeah, pretty OK with what I got in the end but it was massive grind/farm to get to the Gunner Krampus frag requirement and still no Assassin after all those souls - that was kinda crap but he seems to be my hard to get.

Just realised I am short also of Blue Hellraiser and actually a Warrior Chopper! But I did get the rest though stil missing Sentinal DD as well. I did get Coalgiver at last and the full set of reindeer at last! Probably the first xmas event I hit hard because I had the time to auto it once I found the right team.

I got a load of upgrade stuff as well - so much so that I had to do a quick character upgrade session to get rid of excess shards as I reached my limit due to the colurless shards build up. Picked up a fair bit of ironite and FC too though I also spent a lot of ironite on the grind as just new I would not get that Gunner Krampus btu at least this year I could be sure to eventually get him - kind of expected to get him with my last batch of xmas souls but no dice!

Blade
01-07-2019, 09:06 PM
Well event over ... I got all the characters except Assassin Krampus but 3 complete sets of Eternal, which is nice

3 sets?? Wow, that's crazy! I was aiming for 2 sets and was happy in the end for the one set I got within all the runs. Also bad luck with the souls... I needed all 75 (all from fragments!!) for Gunner Krampus and the 75 gave some ok drops (inlcuding new blue Hellraiser), but none from the missing winter chars.
In general I really like these Dungeons for the design, the other goodie drops, the good synergy with Arena/Gauntlet events and the challange in the madness level, but the demanded grind for a full Talisman set is over the top I think. From my personal results, Talisman drop rate decreased over the 3 Dungeons we had. But it can depend a lot on the RNG, as we know the mess with 5* drops from souls with a chance of ~1% normally. For the Talismans it seems to be even much lower.

Vandroiy
01-11-2019, 07:53 AM
Hi guys, maybe you can help me to understand this: I got the Gunner Krampus from the event of the last weeks, maxed all the stats, etc....it should deal a magic damage of about 3000 (considering the talismans), but when I use it has a really useless damage of about 400-500 maximum. And this happens against every charachters, even the weakest ones with very low MR...am I missing something??? Can anybody explain this? Thank you!!!

Symbiote
01-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Hi guys, maybe you can help me to understand this: I got the Gunner Krampus from the event of the last weeks, maxed all the stats, etc....it should deal a magic damage of about 3000 (considering the talismans), but when I use it has a really useless damage of about 400-500 maximum. And this happens against every charachters, even the weakest ones with very low MR...am I missing something??? Can anybody explain this? Thank you!!!

THIS is one thing in this game i will never understand.., it's so damn confusing how the damge scales work...
Sorry that i can't help you with this.., but it's a good question.

Blade
01-12-2019, 07:02 PM

There was a problem with the damage scaling. A hotfix was released yesterday to solve the issue. He should do more damage now, but I did not test it.

Vandroiy
01-13-2019, 12:51 PM
Oh it was a bug then...I have tried it now and apparently it's much better, thanks for the info!