PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet Special Tour - Win Gauntlet Battles to earn Heroic Mythical Fragments!

Leviathan
12-24-2018, 12:13 AM
Earn Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, Valor Talismans and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Gauntlet Special Tours will occur between each full Gauntlet Season and will offer a variety of high value rewards.

Our first Special Tour starts now and will run until January 6th, 4pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for this Special Tour will feature Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments, in addition to other rewards.

Heroic Mythical Souls are a brand new Soul type which guarantees a 5★ Highlight Character from the current Heroic Rotation!

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet. Check out more on Final Frontier Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10875-Final-Frontier-Eddie-(Sentinel-Type)).

URock
12-24-2018, 12:15 AM
Game doesn't load! Fix your servers!

Cefiar
12-24-2018, 12:19 AM
Got kicked out just after the change-over and then 9 mins later was finally able to get in... for about 1 minute before it crashed out again.

Seems to be allowing me in again, but for how long? Had a few server "loading icons" during load too.

*sigh*

Waffen
12-24-2018, 12:58 AM
Has anyone gotten to AAA yet? If so, what class is it this time? I want to know ahead of time so I can start leveling up characters from that class :)

Shaolin85london
12-24-2018, 01:34 AM
Gauntlet special crash should be recalled! Freeze at the real first battle of F, even before the match itself. Reboot the game resulting in match counted as lose and ofc the team selected was locked out. Very not cool!

Amarthir
12-24-2018, 04:04 AM
Has anyone gotten to AAA yet? If so, what class is it this time? I want to know ahead of time so I can start leveling up characters from that class :)

This time, AAA is Assassin class.

Waffen
12-24-2018, 05:46 AM
This time, AAA is Assassin class.

Good to know, thanks. I just got to AA and I think I am done for the night. Changing the damn talisman takes so much time lol.

I will auto farm LOL Assasin tonight so I can upgrade some characters tomorrow morning.

Now I wish I had kept some assasin dups from the sac event earlier this week :/. Oh well.

Waffen
12-25-2018, 12:35 AM
Wow, I loaded up the last match in AAA with the last of my 5* characters and guess what happened....

Yeah that’s right, the game crashed on loading screen!!! This has happened to me quite a few times in the past but none of them where it really matters. This is just rediculous... the match should at least load before they lock the characters. This is my first loss too and I was using pretty good characters too (beast Eddie, hell raiser, nutcracker and trickster) so it was a gaurenteed win.

I have spend so much money the past couple months just so I can get up higher in gauntlet. I am not willing to spend any more money on this game if this keeps happening.....

I sent a message to the support team but if they get back to me with a sorry, I might actually stop playing this game.
I am not gonna spend anymore money chasing for dups and level them up!

Fister
12-25-2018, 01:44 AM
Anyone else not recieving the rewards from latest gauntlet season?

Nicko
12-25-2018, 01:51 AM
Anyone else not recieving the rewards from latest gauntlet season?

The season just started. Do you mean rewards from each fight? No problem there.

There was an issue last night at reset - if you logged in too soon after reset you didn’t receive your rewards and need to submit a support ticket.

I submitted one soon after but have yet to hear anything - likely due to the Christmas holiday as usually they’ve been pretty quick responding...

Fister
12-25-2018, 02:55 AM
After just another check I think I might have got it. If shadow talismans were a part of the reward I've got the reward cuz I got more than I remember.

GotN
12-25-2018, 06:11 AM
After just another check I think I might have got it. If shadow talismans were a part of the reward I've got the reward cuz I got more than I remember.

Yes, they were.

Waffen
12-27-2018, 02:37 AM
Guys I need some advice please.

I am up against killer prime in gauntlet and i can’t use prisoner. Never been against him before so not sure if gunner Lilith counters him with the immunity? Or does his passive remove immunity affects as well? If so what are other ways to counter him besides prisoner?

Update: Nevermind, he wiped out 2 of my best teams like they were nothing. I guess I have reached the end of the line for this gauntlet event. I guess his only counter is himself.... his damage output is off the charts.

rags-6094
12-27-2018, 06:49 AM
It's true it is a tough battle, your best bet is some hard hitting warrior characters, and some warriors with stickability...
Other than that there are a myriad of other characters that can cast passive disable on him... like Gunner Choppers power move, Sentinel Desert Guardian basic move and one of the Shinobi' too from memory..
I don't have him either my friend and I'm doing ok in arena...

Ip4
12-27-2018, 09:27 AM
is this 2 week gauntlet easy then all previous?This is first time i go to SSS and can't stop...

kgk56
12-27-2018, 09:56 AM
is this 2 week gauntlet easy then all previous?This is first time i go to SSS and can't stop...

How did You pass POM - Musashi - Charlotte - Prime Killer ?

Ip4
12-27-2018, 10:01 AM
i think i have different enemies,can't remember combination Charlot and Killer Prime in SS

kgk56
12-27-2018, 10:37 AM
i think i have different enemies,can't remember combination Charlot and Killer Prime in SS

This combinaison is the first you will find on SSS

Ip4
12-27-2018, 10:39 AM
i will share screenshot first battle in SSS
still didn't try that battle
https://i.ibb.co/7r8X3JK/0-F844653-EE80-4990-B397-1-F8072265-D25.png

Olevipoeg
12-27-2018, 11:24 AM
I just met Hallowed, Osiris, Magus Lilith and Alchemist with warlord set in S round. It killed Final Frontier Eddie with one hit. I've had really bad luck for a week and discovering FFE is not really worth all the trouble is really frustrating. I'm considering quitting right now.

Waffen
12-27-2018, 04:14 PM
It's true it is a tough battle, your best bet is some hard hitting warrior characters, and some warriors with stickability...
Other than that there are a myriad of other characters that can cast passive disable on him... like Gunner Choppers power move, Sentinel Desert Guardian basic move and one of the Shinobi' too from memory..
I don't have him either my friend and I'm doing ok in arena...

Thanks man. I Used up most of my passive disable characters leading up to that fight. Well at least the ones I have anyways.

So I used gunner Shinobi for the immunity and was able to counter his passive. The problem is if the enemy team goes first, which happened both the times, they either wipe out my team or leave me with major disadvantage. I think lack of relics, eternal and primordial talisman might have something to do with that lol.

I was finally able to get past him with M Lilith. She took one for the team giving me a chance to fight back. I was saving her for when I was up against strongest team, not realizing that I was up against one lol. Well, at least now I know not to hold back on the first battle of SSS.

Ip4
01-03-2019, 05:55 PM
very near to be same characters,only Eddie is different,is this characters same for all?
https://i.ibb.co/BNSt1D0/IMG-0032.png

Lthepostman
01-03-2019, 08:41 PM
All right... any idea with this one?:eek:

madmanmeyer74
01-03-2019, 09:18 PM
Lthepostman...I guess a lot would depend on what characters you still have available to you. I have not faced a team with FFE yet but Killer Prime is a pain in the ass. You definitely want to take him out first. I would suggest having someone who could disable passives and a cleanser on your team. I would avoid having characters or talismans that grant immunity because Osiris will use that against you and you will be fighting an uphill battle. Stormseye had some great insight on Killer Prime in another thread. You may want to check it out as it helped me greatly.

Ip4...I went against a similar lineup but I don't think it is the same for everyone at the SSS level.

Lthepostman
01-04-2019, 09:07 AM
Madmanmeyer I gave it a couple of tries. I was obliterated in 1/2 turns. It is absolutely impossibile :( well, gauntlet...see you next week 👋

URock
01-04-2019, 06:58 PM
I can't get higher than AAA. I lost two times against Beast Eddie, Horus, Blue Lilith and Redan. Gauntlet doesn't make fun to me...it's only frustrating. So I will get 4 of the talismans and then??? How long to wait to get the last two of them? When this special Gauntlet returns the talismans will change right?

madmanmeyer74
01-05-2019, 01:10 AM
Lthepostman...sorry to hear you didn't have any success. I have found Gauntlet to be very hit or miss with successes. Most times I cannot get higher than AAA based on what the restrictions are for that particular 2 week period. This special season has been kind to me as I am currently on my 2nd time going through SSS and my first time in the top 100. I am hoping that by the grace of God that I can make the top 50 by the reset on Sunday. I credit a lot of my success to luck and the insights and suggestions of members like Stormseye and Rags and other senior members around here. Because of the limitations placed on the SS and SSS levels, I have had to get incredibly creative with character selection. After a certain point, I try to focus on using characters that can take certain talisman sets such as Eternal, Oracle, Destiny, Valor and Redemption to make up my teams and try to reserve some higher profile toons for those battles that look like they will be brutal. By some miracle, I still have 2 strong, fully-sharded Eddies in Clansman and Hallowed plaus several other lower profiles ones, Goddess Aset, The Beast, Assassin and Gunner Krampuses, Gunner, Magus and Sentinel Liliths available to use before reset.

URock...that is a brutal team to get past. If you decide to take that team on again, I would use characters or talis that can block beneficial effects, disable passives or heal block. My focus would be on taking out Redan as soon as possible.

Ip4
01-05-2019, 09:52 AM
leaderboard are wrong...how can someone with 65/80 be better than someone with 65/68?https://i.ibb.co/3M3S0cW/IMG-0037.png

vpachev
01-05-2019, 10:09 AM
I think that time is also in the equation.

Gosh, I really hope to end in the 100 this time and get 10 valors (+3 I already have) and I will have 2 sets instead of 1.85 sets, dammit.

HuckFinn150
01-05-2019, 02:01 PM
The sad part is, to make it to the 3rd battle in SS and run out if characters. Then to watch your rank fall to where you only get rewards for S.....

Knut-3112
01-05-2019, 02:07 PM
I was busy in Krampus Lair and I'm still at B in the Gauntlet. Looks like I need to catch up with things 'cause the reset is tomorrow.

Ip4
01-05-2019, 02:11 PM
i don't have characters to finish #10 in SSS,thinking to try with 4* characters...

edit:
finished SSS#10 and there is another one SSS,how many this SSS exist?

Olevipoeg
01-05-2019, 09:03 PM
i don't have characters to finish #10 in SSS,thinking to try with 4* characters...

edit:
finished SSS#10 and there is another one SSS,how many this SSS exist?
You will run out of Eddies in 3rd SSS.