PDA

View Full Version : FC Talismans

GrimDusk
12-27-2018, 03:36 AM
I have the Mark Talisman set, but none of the others. Are any of them worth the FC cost, or should I just save for Sekhmet?

Stormseye
12-27-2018, 03:47 AM
I picked up a set of Avenger Talismans and if I hade not previouly purchased them, I would have bought Redemption as well. I think they are worth the value over buying a single ally.

Tim28213
12-27-2018, 03:53 AM
I also bought Avenger set. I have found a few good uses for those.

Amarthir
12-27-2018, 07:27 AM
Redemption Talismans are awesome. They're always apart of my go team.

druid138
12-27-2018, 07:05 PM
The Redemption and Avenger talismans are really tempting. Both are really powerful. But, I still have a sneaking suspicion (or maybe it's just a hope) that a new FC exclusive character (similar to Alexander) will be added soon. That makes me reluctant to spend any FCs quite yet.

thealchemist
12-27-2018, 11:45 PM
I dunno I'm thinking the complete opposite. 5 talisman sets at a cost of 750 FC a set, I just can't see any new characters being added using frontier coins right now. People are more likely to purchase multiple sets of talismans too unlike with characters. When it comes to attaining new and/or hard to get characters everything seems to be event exclusive, heroic souls rotation or even gauntlet at the moment. But then the devs have done some unexpected shit at times so you can never be sure.

I have a single sacrificial talisman so only need 2 more but even so I think I might purchase a set of avenger first. They are the only 2 sets I don't have and avenger seems by far the most useful out of those 2.

The Educated fool
12-29-2018, 06:37 PM
Avengers are amazing, and easily worth buying, IMO. Redemption definitely are too, but I already had a couple of sets, so I didn't bother with them. The others, for me, are meh.

EDIT: Avengers are great, but not as great as Sekhmet. If it were me, I'd save for her first. :cool:

apeterrr
01-20-2019, 08:52 AM
I have like 2000FC and the only toon I dont have is Set.
So I am not sure if I should get him or a set of Avengers + Redemptions ?

Olevipoeg
01-20-2019, 11:20 AM
I have like 2000FC and the only toon I dont have is Set.
So I am not sure if I should get him or a set of Avengers + Redemptions ?
If you don't have Redemption, buy the set first.

apeterrr
01-21-2019, 09:03 PM
If you don't have Redemption, buy the set first.

I did, got 1 set of Redemption and 1 of Avengers!

gogosox40
02-07-2019, 03:19 PM
So I just started out back in November. Almost have 700 FC. Do I spend on talismans or go for a Wrath or a Lilith?

edsel
02-07-2019, 03:33 PM
So I just started out back in November. Almost have 700 FC. Do I spend on talismans or go for a Wrath or a Lilith?

DO NOT buy Wrath, he looks cool but is junk. Magus Lilith is only one worth buying, and get a set of Destiny for her using Trooper Badges. If you get talismans with FC go for Redemption, I use these on most Gauntlet/Arena builds. Pantera Rocks! Good to see another fan here!

kgk56
02-07-2019, 03:37 PM
Wrath & Lilith can be earned in other ways : you better consider talismans IF really needed or save for Alexander (I personally sit on 10000 FC and all the characters)

gogosox40
02-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the replies. Ill hold on to my FC for a bit. So I'm in a weird place in the game. I need chars and I also need talismans. My team sorta blows but is getting better.
Have around 4K iron coins for talis. I just need to grind away. Side question. When you buy your Talis either from FC or Iron Coins... As an example for the Angel Talismans, since its a 3 set do you just buy one of each (will, bulwark & onslaught) or wait a month till lets say will is available again.

edsel - I was lucky enough to see Pantera 3 times live. They are my all time fav

Liu
02-07-2019, 04:11 PM
When you buy your Talis either from FC or Iron Coins... As an example for the Angel Talismans, since its a 3 set do you just buy one of each (will, bulwark & onslaught) or wait a month till lets say will is available again.

I bought all of the angels this time around. It's a very nice set, and even if you can't make use of a specific sub-type for the time being, you'll have the opportunity to buy more next month.

HuckFinn150
02-07-2019, 06:07 PM
I just finished my Lilith correction and have to say the warrior did the most damage asking with assassin. I like all of them, side from the sentinel. She's no good as I find. Eternity Eddie is with his weight in gold. If say get him.

Muzzleloader
02-07-2019, 08:01 PM
Sentinal lilith has her place, her passive of immunity to sleep can block phantom Eddie or nightmare talus.her stifle move removes immunity including perfect immunity can be quite handy. Her power move revives all allies and grants regen can be useful.

HuckFinn150
02-07-2019, 11:28 PM
I didn't know that. It's been a while since I played her. I would see her in one of my troopers and always dressed it, because he attacks we always weak. I guess she wasn't equipped with the right talismans or maybe not mad enough to make her impressive to me. I might by her then. I have a surplus of FC and nothing else is desirable in the Frontier store right now. I might just wait and see if anything goes in in the next couple of weeks before I decide.

HK-47
02-07-2019, 11:34 PM
DO NOT buy Wrath, he looks cool but is junk.

Wrath is not total junk. Give him Shadow Talismans and he hits pretty hard. Pair him with Eternity Eddie in Brave New World for easy shield shredding and healing