PDA

View Full Version : Getting back one time only Eddies

Highace
12-27-2018, 02:33 PM
Back in the day whe the sacrifising feature was introduced, I got really exited over it. So exited that I foolishly enough sacrifised Holy Smoke, Wicker and Soldier Eddie. Now I am missing them from my Eddie collection which is pretty saddening. Because of that, I think that an opportunity should be given to re obtain those characters, along with Grim Reaper as well. It could for example be an event where after doing certain actions, you'd get the characters. I'd be grateful for something like that so I could some day fully complete my Eddie collection.

kgk56
12-27-2018, 03:04 PM
You may send a ticket and ask for a switch ... sometimes it works (btw I sac my wickerman too and still didn't find the time to do the ticket)

druid138
12-27-2018, 07:03 PM
Send in a request to Customer Support. They will help you get them back. By the way, I think the most recent update made it impossible to sacrifice these Eddies. A lot of players have later regretted giving these guys up early on.

HK-47
12-27-2018, 11:50 PM
I would have made them a Frontier Coin option or I would have character fragments for them drop in their respective worlds

Blade
12-28-2018, 12:03 AM
Fortunately, this topic will no longer be discussed too often, because the respective Eddies are now protected. I still can't believe how many people seem to have sacrificed the only true classic Eddie Eddie and the other Eddies from the story, even though it's always apparent from the Fragments menu that they're not available in the souls. You are really lucky that the Devs are so generous here! As HK already says, offering them for FC would also have been a realistic solution...
Anyway - be happy, be thankful - it's Christmas ;)

Cefiar
12-28-2018, 12:32 AM
Back when I started, expanding slots was expensive, and gold/ironite was few and far between. When you run out of space, look at one of the Eddies you got and decide "He's not very powerful" then sacrificing it doesn't seem too bad a thing, especially when he was turning up in rare souls at the time.

In my case, this was Wickerman Eddie. Of course, then he stopped turning up in rare souls before I got spare slots and got him back, so I don't have him atm.

I'll grab him thru support (for completeness) when things quiet down a bit (read: when the holidays end and most of the LotB support team are back on board) - if I remember!

Daviangers
01-04-2019, 01:40 AM
Man this must have sucked. The original Eddie at least is actually really good now, I never even thought you could lose these guys permanently.

Also #buffsoldiereddie