PDA

View Full Version : Ungenerous stages' drops

Ancient Mariner
08-27-2016, 07:52 PM
Hey guys!
As the title says, what's wrong these last days with the stages rewards?
Don't know if you also noticed a remarkable decrease of the rewards quality you get in any stage, even the hardest ones :eek:

It all started like 2 days ago, when i got my last 3* red rune (the one with that J on it which evolves talismans) after completing the Beast's stage at Hard level. Then no matter how much i farmed any possible stage, i keep getting any other 3* color runes but not the red ones, which are the only ones i need at the moment lol. I got like 20 or more 3* green, blue and orange runes but only 5 reds :/

Besides this strange thing which i hardly believe being random, now i'm noticing how i also hardly get the 3* "rainbow" and white evolution runes, even from those stages where in the previous days i could find in good quantity :(

I'm just wondering if you're experiencing the same situation or not.

Nifelheim
08-27-2016, 08:00 PM
3* of any color is a win. You will need all colors in time.

Hypnos
08-27-2016, 08:14 PM
seem to be getting less red than any other colour rune quite recently. Have over a full stack of 4* green runes and they seem to come quite regularly but the reds aren't and also happen to be the ones I need right now!

Bombatomica
08-28-2016, 05:43 PM
It's RNG boys. I have plenty of reds, almost nothing of greens and blues.

Hypnos
08-28-2016, 07:47 PM
now that I've finished levelling my red talismans, the reds are flowing in..

Ancient Mariner
08-28-2016, 10:20 PM
now that I've finished levelling my red talismans, the reds are flowing in..
lol Murphy's law strikes again :D

Anyways, after days of nothing, today i got 2 of 'em and finally could at least evolve a fierce talisman.

It's RNG boys. I have plenty of reds, almost nothing of greens and blues.
What's "RNG"? You mean random?
Damn man, i wish we could exchange them! I'm at your opposite situation

aur0ra85
08-29-2016, 04:44 AM
I have a couple hundred of a variety of colours, but the rainbow ones I only have 7. Rare it seems.

Bombatomica
08-29-2016, 10:42 AM
lol Murphy's law strikes again :D

Anyways, after days of nothing, today i got 2 of 'em and finally could at least evolve a fierce talisman.

What's "RNG"? You mean random?
Damn man, i wish we could exchange them! I'm at your opposite situation

Yes, it's completely random and different from person to person. Just grind, grind and i repeat, grind :)