PDA

View Full Version : Domination and Sustaining Talismans?

Knut-3112
01-03-2019, 09:34 AM
What do these talismans do exactly and where can they be earned? Or was it a pay-only thing?

Ip4
01-03-2019, 10:57 AM
pay... .

Knut-3112
01-03-2019, 11:52 AM
pay... .

That sucks...

blade685
01-03-2019, 01:30 PM
That sucks...

yes say thanks to NF :)

Muzzleloader
01-03-2019, 02:18 PM
So far a few months after the buy only talisman are introduced they become available through events. If someone is willing to purchase an item for an advantage, then so be it. What is the difference if someone purchases power up packs or ironite. It's only a game, if someone has disposable income to spend on a game , good for them.

Knut-3112
01-03-2019, 02:48 PM
What is the difference if someone purchases power up packs or ironite. It's only a game, if someone has disposable income to spend on a game , good for them.
Yes, everyone has the right to do what he wants with his money but the difference in this case is quite clear: in case of power up packs or ironite you can buy them to make things easier/faster for you but you can also gain the same resources by dedicating more time to the game by just playing it. I have no problem with that. Problem is when some new talismans come out and they CANNOT be gained in any other way. Hell, they're not even available for $ right now. But as you said, such things usually become available in the Gauntlet after some time.

blade685
01-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Yes, everyone has the right to do what he wants with his money but the difference in this case is quite clear: in case of power up packs or ironite you can buy them to make things easier/faster for you but you can also gain the same resources by dedicating more time to the game by just playing it. I have no problem with that. Problem is when some new talismans come out and they CANNOT be gained in any other way. Hell, they're not even available for $ right now. But as you said, such things usually become available in the Gauntlet after some time.

agree with that :)
The problem is that you must pay to have new good items and impossible to have them without money :)

Muzzleloader
01-03-2019, 03:44 PM
That's life. Not everything is for free. You can say that it's unfair to earn rewards through gauntlet since newer players are at a disadvantage and cant earn them without the proper roster.

Ip4
01-03-2019, 03:44 PM
good thing is that this new items aren't must have,you can always play good without them in pvp and pve...

blade685
01-03-2019, 04:43 PM
good thing is that this new items aren't must have,you can always play good without them in pvp and pve...

yes but with a little disadvantage
A good free to play is : you can have all good things but slower than paid players and not impossible to have without pay :)

Stormseye
01-03-2019, 04:56 PM
What do these talismans do exactly and where can they be earned? Or was it a pay-only thing?

Domination Talismans are a 3 set Warrior Talisman that has a 35% chance to grant an offensive buff when you take damage. 50% chance to heal for 20% of your max HP when you take damage. They were available for purchase during the Warrior Derby Demon event a few weeks back.

Sustaining Talismans are a 2 set Sentinel Talisman that heals all allies for 3% of max HP every turn. Heal for an additional 3% for every beneficial effect on you. They were available during the Warrior Derby Demon event and were also available after that during another event as a reward I believe.

Both of the sets where for purchase only and the Sustaining where available at a later time. Many times talisman sets are initially released for cash only and then later released as cash again, event rewards or in game currency purchase.

Daviangers
01-04-2019, 01:59 AM
They suck anyway lol

Amarthir
01-04-2019, 02:00 AM
They suck anyway lol

Except that they don't lmao

Knut-3112
01-04-2019, 08:13 AM
Domination Talismans are a 3 set Warrior Talisman that has a 35% chance to grant an offensive buff when you take damage. 50% chance to heal for 20% of your max HP when you take damage. They were available for purchase during the Warrior Derby Demon event a few weeks back.

Sustaining Talismans are a 2 set Sentinel Talisman that heals all allies for 3% of max HP every turn. Heal for an additional 3% for every beneficial effect on you. They were available during the Warrior Derby Demon event and were also available after that during another event as a reward I believe.

Both of the sets where for purchase only and the Sustaining where available at a later time. Many times talisman sets are initially released for cash only and then later released as cash again, event rewards or in game currency purchase.

Thank you, Stormseye!

Sidney
01-04-2019, 03:29 PM
yes but with a little disadvantage
A good free to play is : you can have all good things but slower than paid players and not impossible to have without pay :)

100% Agreed!!! I don't mind grinding for rewards, but to have something that is only available to buy doesn't seem right. I understand that there are a lot of players who didn't start on day one like many of us and in order for them to catch up they have to spend money to be competitive. I don't like it because I remember how it was when I started and it was a time consuming grind to get what you could. Now it's a pay to win environment. I also understand that this is a business and they can't pay employees if people aren't buying things. Back in the beginning, I bought ironite a couple times but quickly learned that I'd rather spend that money on other things. Haven't paid for anything in years and the drop rates I see today are proof. Back when I was spending money, it seemed that my luck was much better. I'm not saying that you'll get everything you want if you spend the money, I'm just saying that since I stopped... my RNG luck kinda went quickly downhill... :D

Daviangers
01-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Oh, I didnt notice sustaining were a 2 set, that alone makes it good actually

Domination seems meh but if it includes ascension its good. Also depends on if it includes the shitty ones or not lol. Theres very few offensive buffs that arent easy to get already which is why Warlord is also dissappointing but is good as a 2 set also