PDA

View Full Version : 1st of 2019

Stormseye
01-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Just want to say congratulations to Rags for being the first Eternal of 2019. He has worked hard to build his team up the whole of 2018 and it has finally paid off. Anyone in the top end knows that this feat is managed not just with your allies and Eddies, but with a huge dedication of time above all else. In addition, he also broke into the 10k club for a second time. A well deserved achievement from a member who serves this community with informative and helpful insights as well as being a great competitor. Cheers to you Brother Rags!

Blade
01-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Congratulations, Rags!

Ip4
01-07-2019, 09:26 PM
Congrats Rags,i always like your defense :)

Tim28213
01-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Grats on the win. That's a nice way to start the year!

Zerynx
01-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Agreed to all points in the OP. Good job man.

R1ck
01-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Congrats Rags, well deserved.

infinite dreamer
01-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Well earned Rags! Nice job!

GotN
01-07-2019, 11:46 PM
Congrats rags! Awesome job and well deserved \m/

T-Man
01-07-2019, 11:56 PM
Congrats Trooper Rags!

WickermanBR
01-08-2019, 12:27 AM
My congratulations Rags for the first place, for the great defense (that Final Frontier Eddie was giving me nightmares already) and for the incredible score.
More than deserved.

And congratulations to the others who stayed in the first top 3 of the year. It is an achievement that requires effort and dedication.
Great Job.

Cheers

edsel
01-08-2019, 12:45 AM
Thanks for being a positive inspiration to us all. See you in the Arena my trooper!

Diamondhead2112
01-08-2019, 01:00 AM
All hail Rags!

sables
01-08-2019, 05:26 AM
Congrats from me as well rags. Well deserved.

4V1ct0ry
01-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Congrats Rags!
And also to Stormseye and diabolos of cause.. being the number 2 and 3 is still an amazing achievement!

Muzzleloader
01-08-2019, 03:40 PM
Good job to all those dedicated top arena players. You definitely put in the time to earn your rewards.

scott-5496
01-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Teah, rags is a great part of the forum and he helps so many folks out. Great to see him get to the top and also for the others who hit the game hard through the week. You deserve the acolades for sure. I just wish you would get better rewards than the guff that you get just now - they really need to up rewards a lot as they are just so poor for many long term players.

druid138
01-09-2019, 12:46 AM
Congrats, Rags! A great way to kick off 2019!

rags-6094
01-09-2019, 06:11 AM
Shucks fellas what can I say?
First of all to Stormseye, onya Brother, thanks for the kudos, This is a great surprise to me I have not had time to check in recently on the forums, but What do you all think of keeping this thread alive for all the weeks arena winners?

The other thing I noticed was there doesn't seem to be a Congrats for Gauntlet winners either?

I won't bang on too much except to say Thankyou to all of you forum members many my troopers too, I wanted to say an extra big Thanx to T-man who took the time to show me a few things back a year ago when I first joined the forums.
And an equally big thanks to Stormseye for all the things you've taught me here as well.

Now it's time to calm down on IP4's and Edsel's defence and spread the good karma, I spend a bit more time doing what I can to help people the same way I have been helped.
Cheers guys!

Chaosego888
01-09-2019, 06:18 AM
Congratulations rags, nice to see you get this.

T-Man
01-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Shucks fellas what can I say?
First of all to Stormseye, onya Brother, thanks for the kudos, This is a great surprise to me I have not had time to check in recently on the forums, but What do you all think of keeping this thread alive for all the weeks arena winners?

The other thing I noticed was there doesn't seem to be a Congrats for Gauntlet winners either?

I won't bang on too much except to say Thankyou to all of you forum members many my troopers too, I wanted to say an extra big Thanx to T-man who took the time to show me a few things back a year ago when I first joined the forums.
And an equally big thanks to Stormseye for all the things you've taught me here as well.

Now it's time to calm down on IP4's and Edsel's defence and spread the good karma, I spend a bit more time doing what I can to help people the same way I have been helped.
Cheers guys!

Really cool to see you at the top man. You worked your butt off to get there. 10k club too. Much deserved! ;)

rags-6094
01-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Really cool to see you at the top man. You worked your butt off to get there. 10k club too. Much deserved! ;)

I think we might share a little common ground now T-man, once it's achieved, the focus is gone, We need to find something new to focus on if you know what I mean.. it's a good thing there's plenty of other places to spend time in LOTB!
I saw quite a number of attacks to you T-man I did wonder about that... many thanks again!

T-Man
01-10-2019, 03:10 AM
I think we might share a little common ground now T-man, once it's achieved, the focus is gone, We need to find something new to focus on if you know what I mean.. it's a good thing there's plenty of other places to spend time in LOTB!
I saw quite a number of attacks to you T-man I did wonder about that... many thanks again!

My focus has been on Gauntlet. It’s getting old as well though. I don’t play the arena much at all any more. However, I had piles of sand last week and decided to play some arena.

Your defense kicked my ass, and not caring where I placed, I experimented until I found a team to beat you. Think it took me around 5 tries. I am certainly out of touch with the Arena these days. It’s still quite bug ridden and unbalanced though.

Crazy thing is, I noticed you lost to my defense, which is the same original team I used against you. Just goes to show the AI boost. Unless it was a crash or something?

rags-6094
01-11-2019, 03:23 AM
It was the 7th time you beat me... I haven't seen that many repeated attacks since Ivano a few weeks ago...
Yes it is quite prevalent and unfair the AI boost... there are elements of the AI getting smarter on behalf of the defense but when it starts using imaginary buffs and bringing multiple dead (doomed etc..) characters back to life and the same can't be said for the attack team I think is definately unfair...

T-Man
01-11-2019, 05:20 PM
I’ll take your word on 7. I knew it was a lot but I really didn’t count. Lol
There were a few other teams I went beyond the pale on that session as well.
I wasn’t familiar with the pay talisman either. That didn’t help. It just made me hate the Arena even more. Lol

Kamuz24z
01-13-2019, 02:43 PM
Congratulations Rags great way to start the year 🤘