PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Legendary (Book of Souls) - Earn Heroic Legendary Fragments from Rare Souls

Leviathan
01-08-2019, 12:04 AM
Earn GUARANTEED bonus rewards from Rare Souls and Heroic Legendary Souls!

From now until January 15th at 4PM PDT, every Rare Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you 10 Heroic Legendary Soul Fragments.

Collect 250 Fragments to obtain 1 Heroic Legendary Soul! The Heroic Legendary Soul guarantees a 4* to 5* Character from the current Heroic Rotation along with the featured character fragments.

BONUS: Each Heroic Legendary Soul summoned within the event period will also grant 50 Heroic Mythical Soul Fragments. Collect 500 to obtain 1 Heroic Mythical Soul (guaranteed to grant a 5* Character from the current Heroic Rotation)

In addition, there will be Event Challenges you can complete to earn a variety of rewards, including Rare Soul Fragments, and the all-new Epic Soul

Epic Souls summon a guaranteed 4★ Warrior, Magus, or Sentinel Character, and also grant 15 Mythical Soul Fragments!

Important: Heroic Legendary Soul Fragments are only earned from using “Rare Souls”. Rare Magus Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Anniversary Souls, etc will not yield fragments when used.

Fudjo
01-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Seems pretty good.

Ezz
01-08-2019, 12:34 AM
What is heal reduction and whose moves do that? Is it just heal block or something different?

Amarthir
01-08-2019, 12:40 AM
Back in my day you got a deal for 20 souls for the price of 10. Guess the Count is too good for my roster.

2Fast4Love
01-08-2019, 12:41 AM
Suggestions for teams to knock out the new challenges efficiently? Rewards arent great but there's nothing else goin on atm. Thanks

Esquatcho
01-08-2019, 12:57 AM
Anyone got tips on the most efficient place to grind out rare souls?

Ezz
01-08-2019, 01:00 AM
What is heal reduction and whose moves do that? Is it just heal block or something different?

Looks like grevious burn does it

Esquatcho
01-08-2019, 01:12 AM
OK, so for skills:

Incr Neg Eff: FOTD/SoL/Viking Eddies - Warrior Ninja/Mayan Priestess
Heal Reduction: W Demon Spawn/GS & Cannoneer
Flame: Pyros (W/S/A)
Flare: EE/Wickerman E - W CR/Sekhmet - Wrath
Perfect Death: Hallowed/Killers E - Ass Ninja
Scalding Burn: Sentinal Trickster & Assassin Pyro
Freeze: Talismans - Coalgiver/Mystic/Viking Eddie - Heaps of others
Taunt: Alex/Mummy/Samurai/Viking E - AoS/S Pumpkin/Soulless Demon (S/M) - gunner Chopper & Corr Droid

So looks like it'll be in a few groupings I guess....

ericgallucci
01-08-2019, 01:21 AM
Except the extend negative effects isn’t registering...

Esquatcho
01-08-2019, 01:36 AM
Rnd 1 trying Viking+WDS+APyro

Esquatcho
01-08-2019, 01:37 AM
Really!? Im assuming there has to be a negative effect in the first place before they extend right?

Saigrim
01-08-2019, 01:43 AM
What I’m wanting to know, for obvious reasons pertaining to this event, is is there going to be an actual sacrifice event this month? I know there is the Night City: The Sound of Sacrifice event, but that could be anything, as the word sacrifice is used in numerous Maiden songs. The fact there is not the word sacrifice in brackets gives me pause.

Esquatcho
01-08-2019, 01:51 AM
Heal Reduction on warrior demon spawn doesnt seem to be registering either. Does it need someone to actually try healing?

Esquatcho
01-08-2019, 02:00 AM
Yep increase neg eff duration is bugged and I think heal reduction is too, though I havent tested against a healer yet....

Esquatcho
01-08-2019, 02:08 AM
Actually I think the warrior demon spawn heal reduction passive doesnt work :( Had a feeling it was too good to be true!

bort
01-08-2019, 02:47 AM
Got the mythical soul already; the question is, do I want to fail to get the Count or Redan?

Saigrim
01-08-2019, 03:06 AM
Got the mythical soul already; the question is, do I want to fail to get the Count or Redan?

The question you should be asking yourself is do you want an Aces High Eddie or a Beast Eddie?

bort
01-08-2019, 03:12 AM
The question you should be asking yourself is do you want an Aces High Eddie or a Beast Eddie?

The verdict is in: FML

rags-6094
01-08-2019, 03:13 AM
Back in my day you got a deal for 20 souls for the price of 10. Guess the Count is too good for my roster.

I can't believe my luck, I dropped in a bunch of rares, got my legendary and dropped that in, out came count! Woohoo!
Only 12% chance of pulling a 5* soul and at that you can end up with a dupe Aces High Eddie... Love my luck right now..

Yes I believe there will be a sac event later this month, so be careful how much you sacrifice!

kkkreg5
01-08-2019, 03:30 AM
Seeing now how Rare souls aren't as valuable anymore, adding 4* Epic soul is a good thing if it's easily attainable. As for this Heroic rotation, I needed The Count this go round. After 87 Rare souls cashed in for 3 Heroic Legendary and 20 Heroic souls, out he came... Got a good amount of sac fodder again. So was it worth it, I think so. Next up, Redan...

R1ck
01-08-2019, 03:33 AM
IMO not worth the effort to do the challenges, thanks but no.

I'm not lucky this time with heroic souls, it took me 40 souls to get daedalus, 30 to get 2 madams but 50 so far to get 1 AHE, 2 DDE and 2 rocket dogs. One legendary got me another DDE.
Will try my luck again tomorrow.

90mphyorker
01-08-2019, 03:43 AM
2 Vortex fill, 2 Ultimate and Exalted sacrifices and not a single Rare Soul dropped.

How surprising...

rags-6094
01-08-2019, 03:45 AM
FYI

Perfect Death:- Hallowed Eddie, Assasin Shinobi
Flare:- Warrior Corrupt Rescuer
Taunt: Samurai Eddie, Sentinel Souless Demon, Mummy Eddie
Scalding Burns:- Assasin Pyro Soldier,
Freeze:- Viking Eddie, Freezing Talisman, Sentinel Newborn of Light, Magis Corrupt Rescuer
Heal Reduction:- (there's heaps of characters with this) Run to the Hills Eddie has a power move Hack with Heal Block not sure if that will suffice...
More to come hope this helps!

rags-6094
01-08-2019, 03:46 AM
2 Vortex fill, 2 Ultimate and Exalted sacrifices and not a single Rare Soul dropped.

How surprising...

You know this isn't a sac event right?

Natasmai
01-08-2019, 03:55 AM
increase duration of negatives works fine using red ninja

HuckFinn150
01-08-2019, 05:22 AM
I was saving my heroic souls to try and pull the count. Dropped 20 and only dupes. I dumped my rare souls and got enough for 6 legendary souls and still nothing. I guess I'm not supposed to have this toon.....

thealchemist
01-08-2019, 06:25 AM
If people are struggling to find characters that do healing reduction (not heal block) Hunter wickerdeer, Festive Wickerdeer and W. Wickerdog do it with their basic. I can't recall who else at this stage though, as single target will take quite a bit of time to achieve 450...but I am finding doing the effects in the arena counts which helps, so maybe Gauntlet too?

ericgallucci
01-08-2019, 06:31 AM
Warrior Golden Sun reduces healing as well but without skill shards it’s only 30% but at least he attacks everyone. Maxed its 75%

Ip4
01-08-2019, 07:02 AM
one more stupid event...20 heroic souls without red eyes...

DanielRacy
01-08-2019, 07:12 AM
Increase negative effect duration not registering here.

Relany
01-08-2019, 07:14 AM
I opened some 60-70 heroic souls so far, and got 2 AHE, 6 DDE, and 5-6 4*. I also opened 2 Mythical Heroic souls, one more AHE and one 4*.
So, it looks that The Count is actually some 6* hero and it drops more rarely than 5* AHE ...

hold
01-08-2019, 09:09 AM
I opened some 60-70 heroic souls so far, and got 2 AHE, 6 DDE, and 5-6 4*. I also opened 2 Mythical Heroic souls, one more AHE and one 4*.
So, it looks that The Count is actually some 6* hero and it drops more rarely than 5* AHE ...

137 heroic souls -> a few of the 4* and 2 AHE (and from the frags 3 7son Eds) ... no Count ... I hate this stupid RNG system and would happily swap the 5 5* dupes for one Count - well at least plenty of canon fodder for the next sac event.

From sacrificing all the 3* trash from the heroic souls -> not 1 single rare soul ... get the conspiracy theories out!

This event is finished for me. The good thing: seems like a quiet week ...

Btw: Prisoner with Destiny in Gauntlet? Still cheating, are we?

dragonmat89
01-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Dropped my measley pile of Rares (35) and was pleasantly surprised to finally get a Samurai Eddie =D Makes up for not getting either Aces High or the Count from the Heroic/Heroic Legendary I then dropped. They'll come around on the rotation again and I might have a Heroic Mythical by then so will use that when there's another fortnight where I need both 5*s so it isn't wasted.

desprezo
01-08-2019, 10:11 AM
3 Mythical Heroic souls, no count...

Killljoy-8322
01-08-2019, 10:16 AM
Another event to fuck over players... 7 legendary heroic souls used and I get 7 fucking Rocket dogs WTF!!!!!!!!!
I wonder why I bother playing this game when shit like this happens.
think I'll give this farming event a miss I've lost the will to grind for mediocre rewards

Ip4
01-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Devs are joking with us,this is the reason i stop spending money on this game....

Esquatcho
01-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Fark thats some seriously bad luck Killljoy!

Esquatcho
01-08-2019, 11:02 AM
Increase negative effect duration not registering here.

I can confirm warrior ninja does work, even if some other chars are not registering :/

4V1ct0ry
01-08-2019, 11:36 AM
From now until January 15th at 4PM PDT, every Rare Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you 10 Heroic Legendary Soul Fragments.

I'm actually hoping there will be an overlap with the next sac event (Night City : The sound of sacrifice) because it sounds like we can earn blood souls from it...
So I will not claim any rare souls until the last day of this event, just to make sure I'm not sacrificing them while they could also give me something I also want at the same time.

Relany
01-08-2019, 11:37 AM
I'm glad to say that I finally got The Count. For that time I got around 10 AHE, and probably more than 30-40 4* characters.
As I said earlier, it is strange that the drop rate for The Count is significantly lower than the same for AHE, both 5* characters.

Liebhild
01-08-2019, 12:15 PM
I thought with that christmas shit we have reached events low point, but no...

[moderator] programming skills are the same as their skill for finding new event ideas.

Do some idiot stuff million times over and over again.

R1ck
01-08-2019, 12:17 PM
I tried my luck today and summoned 5 more heroic souls which gave me this:

Now save heroic souls for baroness redan.

scott-5496
01-08-2019, 12:35 PM
I tried my luck today and summoned 5 more heroic souls which gave me this:

Now save heroic souls for baroness redan.

Nice one. I am hoping for The Count and then Redan too - I doubt it though as I am not really ever getting any luck with this game and these types of events - I usually have to grind the game into the dirt to get anything like Gunner Krampus for example - so many xmas souls used and not him or hi sbrother dropped once!

I tend not to get bothered anymore as i just never get the breaks on luck here!

Natasmai
01-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Suggestions for teams to knock out the new challenges efficiently? Rewards arent great but there's nothing else goin on atm. Thanks

I completed inflict increase negative, Inflict Flame, Inflict Flare, Inflict Scalding Burn, and half way on Inflict perfect death over night in LoL X auto farm. I also used a set of freezing talisman to work on that, but it only triggered about 50 times.

I used the following team:

Hallowed Eddie - Valor
Assassin Pyro - Destiny & Health
Warrior Ninja (Kurenai) - Steel & Guardian
Wrath - Nightmare & Freezing

Freezing talismans were only Lvl 1 3 stars, Wrath died a lot, so the freeze didnt trigger often. I dont think the talismans really matter, just put in any maxed sets you have, but i listed them since people seem to always ask.

Anyone got tips on the most efficient place to grind out rare souls?

Over the last week i was farming LoL X each day for materials. I accumulated a large amount of rare souls in there. I ran about 500 SoT thru LoL X last night to work on the event and I didnt get a single rare soul.... So I would say LoL X is the way to go, but currently it isnt working.

Symbiote
01-08-2019, 12:57 PM
I wasted right now 54 FUCKING Heroic Souls..., and i got not a fucking 5* just 4 Star Shit..,

This is a fucking joke isn't it?

This Game evolves more and more into a fucking joke..,

Symbiote
01-08-2019, 01:01 PM
I thought with that christmas shit we have reached events low point, but no...

[moderator] programming skills are the same as their skill for finding new event ideas.

Do some idiot stuff million times over and over again.

They only can do shit like buy buy buy buy buy buy shit..,
They aren't event able to make a buy x amount.., as an example this stupid night souls fragments or Trooper Souls fragments..,

Buy.., wait.., buy.., wait.., buy.., wait.., buy again.., wait.. aah.. buy again.., yeeeah i did it 5 times.., i'm so proud of my fingers are able to this..,

Symbiote
01-08-2019, 01:07 PM
137 heroic souls -> a few of the 4* and 2 AHE (and from the frags 3 7son Eds) ... no Count ... I hate this stupid RNG system and would happily swap the 5 5* dupes for one Count - well at least plenty of canon fodder for the next sac event.

From sacrificing all the 3* trash from the heroic souls -> not 1 single rare soul ... get the conspiracy theories out!

This event is finished for me. The good thing: seems like a quiet week ...

Btw: Prisoner with Destiny in Gauntlet? Still cheating, are we?

I imagine the boss of this crap developing sitting there with A BIG smile and saying..,
"hahahahaha look at all of these fucking stupid players..,
They are all so damn idiots and they are still buying our overpriced bullshit..,

DEVS go to work! You need to ruin this game more! We need more shit we can cheat these stupid players!
We don't need Content for this "Game" nooo.., we only need characters and stupid 24/7 shit grind events..,

They shouldn't have fun with this crap.., they should hate it!
There will be still stupid people who will waste there money on us!! $$$$$

DEVS don't forget to remove the Rare Soul drops in Sacrifice we need to kdding these stupid idiots that they can earn these new Heroic Legendary Soul Fragments.., but they can't! HAHAHA because sacrifice won't drop any and they need to buy them.. HAHHAHA

Why should we make a great game based on a great Band?? Because we just use the NAME of this great Band just to milk the money out of all these stupid metalheads.., the time when this game was fun is no more.., now we only want to ruin it and milk money as much as possible!!!"

hold
01-08-2019, 01:20 PM
I imagine the boss of this crap developing sitting there with A BIG smile and saying..,
"hahahahaha look at all of these fucking stupid players..,
They are all so damn idiots and they are still buying our overpriced bullshit..,

DEVS go to work! You need to ruin this game more! We need more shit we can cheat these stupid players!
We don't need Content for this "Game" nooo.., we only need characters and stupid 24/7 shit grind events..,

They shouldn't have fun with this crap.., they should hate it!
There will be still stupid people who will waste there money on us!! $$$$$"

Oh I stopped buying stuff long time ago ... Those are saved souls from Gauntlet and former sac events ... my post was rather ment as a warning for people considering putting money into it. It is of course their own choice but they should do it with low hopes and not high ones. Otherwise disappointment is certain ...

Alvorada
01-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Get the count in my only heroic legendary soul.

So to me, was a good event.

Muzzleloader
01-08-2019, 02:13 PM
I think it is funny when people complain about the odds and spending money on the game. What do you think lotteries and slot machines are made to accomplish? This is a for profit game that actually is a very useful teaching tool. One event is great when the odds are in your favor, then the next event it is terrible when the odds are against you.

Every event we hear the same complaints, while a lucky few pull the grand reward. What is it called when you do the same thing over and over and expect different results.

I have been losing interest in the game the last few months, not due to the odds or content of the game. I am just finding other things that I enjoy to occupy my spare time.

hold
01-08-2019, 02:31 PM
I think it is funny when people complain about the odds and spending money on the game. What do you think lotteries and slot machines are made to accomplish? This is a for profit game that actually is a very useful teaching tool. One event is great when the odds are in your favor, then the next event it is terrible when the odds are against you.

Every event we hear the same complaints, while a lucky few pull the grand reward. What is it called when you do the same thing over and over and expect different results.

I have been losing interest in the game the last few months, not due to the odds or content of the game. I am just finding other things that I enjoy to occupy my spare time.

Good point .... "games" like this should actually be called slot machines because that is what they are deep down.

I still like Gauntlet because I have a deep roster - but this rather nice mode really is almost ruined due to the awful talisman and character management. You spend more time swiping left than actual playing. Events like this are luckily over very quick for me - dump the stuff in you saved and be done with it. Not gambling with real money here - 109 Euro for a quick kick of swiping something into big mouth is ridiculous - well at least for me. :)

Muzzleloader
01-08-2019, 02:54 PM
I still enjoy the game. The new game content recently introduced has been a good diversion with decent rewards. For long term players any content introduced will not end up being a real challenge, just time to figure the mechanics out.

Events like the current one is a very good learning tool for new players or players with limited rosters. The long term players this is just a different grind.

I haven't seen any complaints about the last several sacrifice events, memory can really be short term. I also haven't seen many comments on the reduced bug encounters in the arena/gauntlet except game freezes. The bugs have been reduced or better understanding of the mechanics explain some of the so called bugs.

I keep seeing complaints about talis combos not possible in the gauntlets opponents. It is not a bug, they are just making the game a little more unpredictable and challenging.

Waffen
01-08-2019, 03:54 PM
I still enjoy the game. The new game content recently introduced has been a good diversion with decent rewards. For long term players any content introduced will not end up being a real challenge, just time to figure the mechanics out.

Events like the current one is a very good learning tool for new players or players with limited rosters. The long term players this is just a different grind.

I haven't seen any complaints about the last several sacrifice events, memory can really be short term. I also haven't seen many comments on the reduced bug encounters in the arena/gauntlet except game freezes. The bugs have been reduced or better understanding of the mechanics explain some of the so called bugs.

I keep seeing complaints about talis combos not possible in the gauntlets opponents. It is not a bug, they are just making the game a little more unpredictable and challenging.

I don’t mind the challenge but unpredictability can be unfair at times. It means you will have to take a team that can deal with any situation. I was up against a team where none of them could equip primodials, yet they had primodials.

That can hurt because my team was not setup to deal with yellow buffs, nor cleanse silver effects. I lost the game and had to change my team setup. In the process I lost 4 characters from my roster. I don’t think that is a challenge, it’s simply unfair.

I can say how the coin toss can be unfair but at least we know that’s a thing and we prepare for it. But we can’t prepare for unpredictable talisman setup. At least not without ending up using characters that are not needed for a fight which in turn hurts when up against a stronger team down the road.

But I don’t complain about it. My only complain is me getting tired of swiping left lol. Hope the devs come up with a better interface for talisman setup. A simple “unequip all” helps a lot too.

Deathbat6120
01-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Don't know if something like this has already been posted here (Just got back for today, so haven't checked much), but I made a little table of all the characters to use in this event. If I've missed something, please let me know and I'll fix it. Cheers \m/

Natasmai
01-08-2019, 04:35 PM
heal reduction green reindeer does it on basic, 100% chance.Purple reindeer basic at 50% chance

natasar
01-08-2019, 04:40 PM
400+ rare souls opened (not a single Night City character btw) and no 5* from the heroic legendaries. Did not touch the two heroic mythic souls I earned yet, since I think I may get one or two more legendaries during the event, or the "standard" heroic souls I have saved. At least I got tons of sacrifice fodder for the next sac event. Nearly got a whole vortex filled with only the 3* dupes I got from all the souls.

Lord-7618
01-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Thanks once again deathbat, really useful (as always)! And thanks as well Natasmai!

Blade
01-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Don't know if something like this has already been posted here (Just got back for today, so haven't checked much), but I made a little table of all the characters to use in this event. If I've missed something, please let me know and I'll fix it. Cheers \m/

Thanks man!

Interesting event! First one important question for the devs: Will the legendary heroics also give the 50 myth heroic fragments after the duration of the event is over? I think so, but maybe you could clarify this? Thanks!

From my point of view the event has its pros and cons. Heroic souls are becoming more and more important because of the increasing number of event characters that are not included in the normal soul pool. So it was clear from the last Gauntlet special, that something would happen to the mechanics so that more myth heroic fragments would become available. I thought that also the next Gauntlet might give them or some other permanent addition would come but no - it is this event.
What I really cannot understand is, that only normal rare souls give fragments during this event! Why?? In my opinion all types of souls should give fragments, depending on their rareness including legendary souls that should give like 5 times the frags of a normal rare soul. G/A rares sould give somewhat 2 times the frags of normal souls given the higher value e.g. seen in the Trooper Badge prices in the shop, W/S/M rare souls something in between.

If you really want to benefit from this event you want to create some myth heroic souls. For 1 of these you need 250 souls! That's a lot! Some of us might have 250 saved or even 500 but I guess no player has 750 or more rare souls in the inventory. You want to farm them? Nice, try your luck in LoL or via sacrifice....but it was often the case that exactly within the period of an event of this type, no rare souls seem to drop anywhere or at least far less than normal. Coincidence?

And here some final math for those that think about buying souls in the shop (and yes, Amarthir I also remember the times when during such an event the rare mega pack gave 20 souls instead of 10...):
10 rare souls cost 675 Ironite. 250 souls = 25 packs * 675 = 16.875 Ironite (wow!)
The Pharaoh's Treasure ("Best value") gives 4.000 Ironite for 100 bucks. So you need to buy 4 of these if you have 875 Ironite saved up.... this means 400 bucks for a CHANCE for your desired character. I doubt that it is a 50:50 chance there.

I was somewhat lucky to get the Count with the myth heroic soul I claimed after opening several rare souls plus the frags I had from my first bigger attempt at the gauntlet (#37 woohoo). But the 6 legenary heroics (and I also tried some 30-40 normal heroics) on the way there gave nothing good, mostly red dogs... So to be honest I thought I would get AH Ed from the myth soul, but I was lucky this time!

So to conclude: Yes, it is an interesting event and giving the players some options to acquire special heroics is a great thing for sure. But in my opinion the conditions are rather unfair. What if you have all characters that you can get from normal rare souls but you are obliged to open them just for the fragments? Why are legenarys or G/A souls nothing worth in terms of fragments, even though they cost more than normal rare souls in the shop or are set as rewards for the higher PvP ranks? Please, devs, rethink these conditions for future events of this type. 250 souls are a lot, even if we are "allowed" to use all type of souls we have.

This is meant as a warning and I just wanted to share my thoughts. Do what you want to do - it might be successful, but there is no guarantee. If the (g)odds are against you, this event can only result in disappointment and a huge drainage of your souls and wallets... Good luck everyone!

Muzzleloader
01-08-2019, 05:18 PM
Deathbat, it doesnt appear warrior demon spawn passive reduced healing is working, as previously stated. Warrior newborn of light can reduce healing. 30% unsharded, 75 % sharded, hits all targets so this is a good option for the mission.

Natasmai
01-08-2019, 06:19 PM
Thanks man!

Interesting event! First one important question for the devs: Will the legendary heroics also give the 50 myth heroic fragments after the duration of the event is over? I think so, but maybe you could clarify this? Thanks!

From my point of view the event has its pros and cons. Heroic souls are becoming more and more important because of the increasing number of event characters that are not included in the normal soul pool. So it was clear from the last Gauntlet special, that something would happen to the mechanics so that more myth heroic fragments would become available. I thought that also the next Gauntlet might give them or some other permanent addition would come but no - it is this event.
What I really cannot understand is, that only normal rare souls give fragments during this event! Why?? In my opinion all types of souls should give fragments, depending on their rareness including legendary souls that should give like 5 times the frags of a normal rare soul. G/A rares sould give somewhat 2 times the frags of normal souls given the higher value e.g. seen in the Trooper Badge prices in the shop, W/S/M rare souls something in between.

If you really want to benefit from this event you want to create some myth heroic souls. For 1 of these you need 250 souls! That's a lot! Some of us might have 250 saved or even 500 but I guess no player has 750 or more rare souls in the inventory. You want to farm them? Nice, try your luck in LoL or via sacrifice....but it was often the case that exactly within the period of an event of this type, no rare souls seem to drop anywhere or at least far less than normal. Coincidence?

And here some final math for those that think about buying souls in the shop (and yes, Amarthir I also remember the times when during such an event the rare mega pack gave 20 souls instead of 10...):
10 rare souls cost 675 Ironite. 250 souls = 25 packs * 675 = 16.875 Ironite (wow!)
The Pharaoh's Treasure ("Best value") gives 4.000 Ironite for 100 bucks. So you need to buy 4 of these if you have 875 Ironite saved up.... this means 400 bucks for a CHANCE for your desired character. I doubt that it is a 50:50 chance there.

I was somewhat lucky to get the Count with the myth heroic soul I claimed after opening several rare souls plus the frags I had from my first bigger attempt at the gauntlet (#37 woohoo). But the 6 legenary heroics (and I also tried some 30-40 normal heroics) on the way there gave nothing good, mostly red dogs... So to be honest I thought I would get AH Ed from the myth soul, but I was lucky this time!

So to conclude: Yes, it is an interesting event and giving the players some options to acquire special heroics is a great thing for sure. But in my opinion the conditions are rather unfair. What if you have all characters that you can get from normal rare souls but you are obliged to open them just for the fragments? Why are legenarys or G/A souls nothing worth in terms of fragments, even though they cost more than normal rare souls in the shop or are set as rewards for the higher PvP ranks? Please, devs, rethink these conditions for future events of this type. 250 souls are a lot, even if we are "allowed" to use all type of souls we have.

This is meant as a warning and I just wanted to share my thoughts. Do what you want to do - it might be successful, but there is no guarantee. If the (g)odds are against you, this event can only result in disappointment and a huge drainage of your souls and wallets... Good luck everyone!

I think you need to redo your math. I believe you get 10 frags per rare soul, you need 25 rare souls per mythic

Deathbat6120
01-08-2019, 06:19 PM
heal reduction green reindeer does it on basic, 100% chance.Purple reindeer basic at 50% chance

Deathbat, it doesnt appear warrior demon spawn passive reduced healing is working, as previously stated. Warrior newborn of light can reduce healing. 30% unsharded, 75 % sharded, hits all targets so this is a good option for the mission.

Cheers guys, I'll make sure those are added to the guide. It seems I've missed a lot of reduce healers, so thank you for spotting that.

Demon Spawn isn't working for me either, and I've seen someone mention it on the subreddit too. I think it's broken. Hopefully it's fixed soon!

As for my thoughts on the event, it's certainly a weird one. I only had around 30 souls and no Count, so I thought I'd open them up and see if I could have a shot. No Count, but did get another Doomsday. I'll certainly give it a go, even if I end up just keeping the rewards and forget the rest of the event. Seems weird to have this event before a sacrifice though..

Blade
01-08-2019, 06:27 PM
I think you need to redo your math. I believe you get 10 frags per rare soul, you need 25 rare souls per mythic

Unfortunately not. 25 rare souls for 1 mythic would be heaven!
25 rares drop 250 fragments for legendary heroics! Legendary = 4* or 5*
Opening 10 legendarys give 500 fragments for 1 mythical heroic soul = 5* guarantee.

infinite dreamer
01-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Nice job as always Deathbat! Muzzleloader is right about the warrior demon spawn not working. Like Natasmai said, the Sentinel Festive Wickerdeer does a single heal reduction with his basic. I had 2 of them, so I put on freeze talismans and let them run through with my troopers.

real_schweiger
01-08-2019, 06:38 PM

I think, it is not the Newborn of light, but the Warrior Golden Sun, you are talking about. Just that one I usually use for sacrifice :D
So I will try with Assasin Hunter Wickerdeer with it´s 50% basic chance (not thinking about using skill shards on him).

To me, as I am playing the game regularly for about 5 months, it is an nice event with tasks, that will make me get to know my toons a bit better -> and will make me miss again those, I usually throw away ;)

The benefit of it does not catch me at the moment, as spending 25 rare souls for one heroic legendary seems quite expensive to me. I will go through the event missions and see, what will be left. Of course "The count" would be a great thing, but there is a pretty high chance of dissapointement with that Dog and Bomber boy in it.

Natasmai
01-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Unfortunately not. 25 rare souls for 1 mythic would be heaven!
25 rares drop 250 fragments for legendary heroics! Legendary = 4* or 5*
Opening 10 legendarys give 500 fragments for 1 mythical heroic soul = 5* guarantee.

yes i just realized you skipped the legendary and went straight to mythic. i understand now. apologies.

Blade
01-08-2019, 06:52 PM
yes i just realized you skipped the legendary and went straight to mythic. i understand now. apologies.

Sorry, I should have clarified this already in the first post! All these fragments that create new fragments that can be used on other fragments or items are very confusing for all of us :)

Ancient Mariner
01-08-2019, 07:07 PM
I don't like this trend to increase the thresholds of events rewards with the time passing by:
i remember when they were set to 3-400 and lately i even see 1,200 times to apply an effect needed to get a reward...

So at least, i think the autoplay options should be improved:

For example, why not adding a flag to prevent your team to use power abilities? This would make it quicker when you have to use basic abilities to reach a reward, so that AI won't make them use power abilities and make you waste time.

I think this would be very useful to help us at least with autoplay.
This was just an example, many other options could be added to the autoplay menu to personalize the battles

GotN
01-08-2019, 08:45 PM
What is wrong about that:
Have grave on enemies from ass. demon spawns passive, use Viking Eddies maraud to increase/ extend negative effects for 1 round, doesn’t count!

HuckFinn150
01-08-2019, 09:13 PM
I just wish they would retire these one star toons and common souls. I'd love to see new usable toons replace them. It's a hardship for new players who find their roster is useless, once they rank up into higher worlds.

Muzzleloader
01-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Huckfinn, if they replaced the older weaker toons with stronger ones the gauntlet would just become more difficult and you would be in the same place. Some of the weaker toons can hold 6 set talisman were the talisman is more important than the toon itself.

Symbiote
01-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Oh I stopped buying stuff long time ago ... Those are saved souls from Gauntlet and former sac events ... my post was rather ment as a warning for people considering putting money into it. It is of course their own choice but they should do it with low hopes and not high ones. Otherwise disappointment is certain ...

Yeah, i never bought anything, because, it's a smartphone game.., and i know, that these kind of games, aren't worth it to waste the money..,

But when i started january 2017 the game was in another state.., and i had fun with it.., now it's just a fulltime job where everything is build up on buying stuff or grinding or get nothing..,

Content isn't coming instead nothing enjoyable..,

Esquatcho
01-09-2019, 12:25 AM
But I don’t complain about it. My only complain is me getting tired of swiping left lol. Hope the devs come up with a better interface for talisman setup. A simple “unequip all” helps a lot too.

This - So much this! There should be an ability to save sets and move them around as a set etc. That is my #1 gripe about the game!

AM1982
01-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Obviously they want us to pay for play, but even without paying I don't see the logic about poor rare soul drop rate and their maths, the event lasts for a week, 7 days... you need 25 rare souls for 1 legendary heroic and even if you get 1 rare soul per day in skull quests that means 7 in a week so not even close of 25 needed for 1 legendary heroic.
And when I saw the "prizes" I said f*ck it, not worthed spending money for a chance of a few characters that are not exclusive so you can get them eventualy in any other soul.

Banished
01-09-2019, 07:47 AM
opened my first 10 rare souls and got Icarus. I will probably opened 15 more rare souls and keep the dupes for the next sac event. If I'm lucky to get The count then nice. Otherwise, I don't mind.

vpachev
01-09-2019, 08:05 AM
Just playing your troopers daily with the proper toons should achieve most of the goals. As someone said this event gives you some additional rewards for the your daily grind. Meaningless or not it brings some variety in this regard.

HuckFinn150
01-09-2019, 10:53 PM
@Muzzleloader I know. It's just arriving to pull common souls and get one star toons. I just sacrificed a thousand and didn't even get half way around the vortex meter. We should be able to trade for rare souls before sacrificing. Then it wouldn't take so long and the rewards be more with the time. I'd trade 1,000 coming for 500 rares.

Symbiote
01-09-2019, 11:20 PM

Oh man thank you so much for this!
This helps a lot. :)

Muzzleloader
01-10-2019, 12:04 AM
Huckfinn, a stack of common souls gives about 3500 essence. It takes on average 7 common souls to equal 1 3* rare souls in essence rewards. If you pull a 4* it would take 50 common for each rate souls. A 2 to 1 trade would be way to generous of a trade. You cant rule out the SoW and SoT earned from common souls for their value.. many of the common toon can hold 6 set talisman, so they are not totally worthless.

Yup
01-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Thus far.. seen Aces High and Doomsday each 3x.... seen the Count 0, which is all I really want.

(also pulled a Cyborg Ed and a Madam from the rare souls. Everything else from rare souls has been shit.)

Struggling with scalding burns.. I have zero pyro soldiers or the S Trickster since they are essentially worthless for everything other than crappy goals such as these.

Cefiar
01-10-2019, 01:14 AM
Just got Taunt left now. All the rest are done. Then I might redeem some of these souls, as I tend to collect them up a bit then dump them all at once.

Cefiar
01-10-2019, 02:28 AM
And done. All event challenges completed.

3 Heroic Legendary souls got me a Warrior rocket dog, a Sentinel allied bomber boy and a Doomsday Eddie.

Epic soul only got me a Warrior Pyro Soldier.

Still no Count for me so far. :/

Time to see what I can get in the way of rare souls to push up the chain I guess.

rags-6094
01-10-2019, 04:43 AM
Outside of the initial goal of trading 25 x rares for an heroic legendary soul, which for me was instant and instant count success, the only purpose to this event is to try and put back the rares it cost me to get the count.
As has been said already this is a pretty worthless event and just a means of collecting your hard earned ironite in one way or another..
It can be done in the daily trooper use ironite if you choose wisely the characters you put to task.
Just a couple to do for me, heal reduction is causing me a little grief but I'll get there...

Fudjo
01-10-2019, 05:10 AM
Outside of the initial goal of trading 25 x rares for an heroic legendary soul, which for me was instant and instant count success, the only purpose to this event is to try and put back the rares it cost me to get the count.
As has been said already this is a pretty worthless event and just a means of collecting your hard earned ironite in one way or another..

When it comes to the event challenges, I agree. I'll just be completing a few of them without spending Ironite and I'm fine with it.

However, converting Rare Souls into Heroic Legendary Souls is huge. A sizable percentage of the new, more powerful characters are being put into the Heroic Soul rotation instead of going into Rare Souls and Rare G/A Souls. My asset management plan is this:

- Convert as many Rare Souls as I can into Heroic Legendary Souls
- Save the 4* and 5* characters from opening Rare Souls for the upcoming Sacrifice event
- Re-stock my supply of Rare Souls in the upcoming Sacrifice event

I'm mulling over whether to convert the Heroic Legendary Souls into Heroic Mythic Souls (plus the sacrifice fodder). If I needed The Count it'd be a no-brainer, but I already have him. With a 12% chance of getting a 5* from a Heroic Legendary Soul, that's a 20% better return on 5* characters than using Heroic Mythic Souls, so I think I'll hold onto the legendaries.

Esquatcho
01-10-2019, 05:53 AM
Anyone know where I can farm any rare souls apart from the gold n soul horde? LoL seems to only be giving 1* souls :/

Is there anywhere you can farm rare souls?

Olevipoeg
01-10-2019, 07:30 AM
Thus far.. seen Aces High and Doomsday each 3x.... seen the Count 0, which is all I really want.

(also pulled a Cyborg Ed and a Madam from the rare souls. Everything else from rare souls has been shit.)

Struggling with scalding burns.. I have zero pyro soldiers or the S Trickster since they are essentially worthless for everything other than crappy goals such as these.
Assassin Pyro soldier is really good because of its passive. It's good companion to Clansman or any other char using shadow set.

Banished
01-10-2019, 09:33 AM
Kind of end of event for me, I opened my 13 heroic souls yesterday and get the Count. I have been very lucky.

I will continue to do the event to get the rare souls but no pressure to opened them.

I don't think I will have that much chance in a near future: received The count and Icarus with only 33 souls (rare and heroic), it is a pretty good rate.

blade685
01-10-2019, 03:49 PM
4 allied bomber boy, 5 rocket dog and 1 aces to have 1 Doomsday and no count that i want ...
Someone know if (logically yes..) we open heroic legendary souls after the event we have heroic mythical soul fragment? :rolleyes:

GotN
01-10-2019, 06:03 PM
Everybody who gets any 5* should be happy! Yesterday the following happened here:
30 rare souls -> best character: 1 green ABB (ok, meanwhile I’m used to get only shit!)
1 legendary heroic souls -> 1 green ABB (really???)
15 heroic souls -> best character, 1 green ABB (are you f...ng kidding me???)
This is what I call a total fool! No fun anymore! I don’t have AHE or the count.
So hope anybody who doesn’t get two 5*s or the 5* he wants feels a little better now ;) :p

Ancient Mariner
01-10-2019, 06:16 PM
This - So much this! There should be an ability to save sets and move them around as a set etc. That is my #1 gripe about the game!

agree, we rly need this simple addons to make us set the teams quicker..it takes too much time right now and it got out of hand.

I wonder if devs ever read all of these suggestions we're making though

Yup
01-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Assassin Pyro soldier is really good because of its passive. It's good companion to Clansman or any other char using shadow set.

Agreed, BUT.. those charters that can employ shadow... aren't THAT great at a certain level. And.. the Pyro Soldiers are EASILY killed. Dessert Marauder does WAY more damage witht he same passive and more resilience.

Yup
01-10-2019, 07:37 PM

Thank you for this.

Looks like I'm passing on the Flame and Scalding burns unless I pull a Pyro soldier in the next day or so. Never had any use for the pyros... other than stuff like this.

Ezz
01-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Event is broken - increase negative effect duration is stuck on my game at 149 out of250. Was working fine and just quit suddenly. Viking, speed of light are extending the neg effects when I play but the count stays at 149. Wasted prob 50 SOT and no rewards for me I guess.

zamasu
01-10-2019, 10:27 PM
4 allied bomber boy, 5 rocket dog and 1 aces to have 1 Doomsday and no count that i want ...
Someone know if (logically yes..) we open heroic legendary souls after the event we have heroic mythical soul fragment? :rolleyes:

From the Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/IronMaidenLegacyoftheBeast/):

"Earn Heroic Legendary Souls in the Book of Souls!

20 Rare Souls Summoned = 1 Heroic Legendary Soul which guarantees a 4 or 5⭐ character from the Heroic Rotation that's active at the time of summoning!

Bonus: Until January 15th every Heroic Legendary Soul summoned also grants 50 Heroic Mythical Fragments!"

So, it looks like the Mythical Fragments will be gone on the 15th.

Cefiar
01-10-2019, 10:38 PM
Just got new game data, so maybe some of the bugs for this event will now be sorted?

No idea what yet.

natasar
01-11-2019, 09:35 AM
Man... Heroic soul drop: 2 mythical, 10+ legendary, 130+ standard: 3 AHE, no Count. This most likely means no Redan for me too, since I am out of heroics right now. Annoying, but hopefully there will come another chance some day...

At least now I am sitting on tons of stuff for the next sac event (12 5* eddies, 15 4* eddies, 2 5* troopers and 70+ 4* troopers to be send into the vortex).

Esquatcho
01-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Anyone reckon I should just save any additional rare souls for the next soul event? Or better to drop them, get a part legendary heroic and use the fodder for the next sac event?

Banished
01-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Anyone reckon I should just save any additional rare souls for the next soul event? Or better to drop them, get a part legendary heroic and use the fodder for the next sac event?

If you open them now, you got the heroic frags and the possibility to get another character 4* or 5*. The characters you get now with the rare souls: you save them for the next SAC event. So I would say, better to open them now.
I don't think that rare souls will bring specific frags for the next event.

but it is up to you :-)

hold
01-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Can somebody wake me up please? I just got 1 normal Heroic soul from the Gold and Souls Vault - opened it and out jumps The Count ... So after 3 legendary heroic and 138 normal ones he jumped out ... Should have played the lottery today instead ...

Fudjo
01-11-2019, 04:30 PM

You should convert as many Rare Souls as you can into Legendary Heroic souls:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10854-Fudjo-s-Guide-to-Asset-Management&p=89446&viewfull=1#post89446

Muzzleloader
01-11-2019, 04:57 PM
Esquatcho, it us always a gamble to use your resources now on something you know you will receive or wait and hope for something better. Remember a few events ago it seemed like a good idea to use all your rare souls, then the next event you could have used those rare souls to purchase goodies from the store.

The game has changed in the last 6 months. They have added so much to the store that it is hard to guess on what is the correct move. When liliths came out people used their FC to buy them instead of waiting to earn them. Those FC could have later been used to purchase gods or Alex.

You always need to consider your short term to long term goals on deciding what to purchase and what the slot machine taunts you to try and aquire.

druid138
01-11-2019, 06:08 PM
Can somebody wake me up please? I just got 1 normal Heroic soul from the Gold and Souls Vault - opened it and out jumps The Count ... So after 3 legendary heroic and 138 normal ones he jumped out ... Should have played the lottery today instead ...

Awesome, my friend!! Congrats!!! 138 is a lucky number you know. :)

infinite dreamer
01-11-2019, 07:25 PM

Congratulations Hold, today must be your lucky day!

Esquatcho
01-12-2019, 05:03 AM

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?10854-Fudjo-s-Guide-to-Asset-Management&p=89446&viewfull=1#post89446

And if I dont have enough left to get another legendary? Am I better just keeping them for the next souls event?

Thatnls for the feedback so far everyone!

Esquatcho
01-12-2019, 05:04 AM

Whoa! As someone who has never had anything other than a 3 star jump out of a reg heroic, congrats!!!

rags-6094
01-12-2019, 05:17 AM
Fudjo is both right and wrong, if you are after a particular soul that you missed out on during the normal event, it is becoming increasingly the norm to place such characters on the heroic rotation.
If that's what you want then do it, I think Fudjo is right on this and I did this very thing myself based on his guidance.

However partial's hmmmm I would not go there, you see I believe you also have an algorithm based on your play habits, do you spend money on the game? Do you have long periods of not logged in etc... so my point is what works for Fudjo or me may not work for you, sometimes you have to make your own decisions and live with the consequences.
5*'s still come from rares believe it or not, I nabbed a Pharoah Eddie a couple of days ago which I powered up and plan to use as part of my ultimate sacrifice come the sac event...

Yup
01-12-2019, 10:28 AM
'cept.. so, so, so so many rocket dogs from all levels of hero souls..... shit.

Ip4
01-12-2019, 10:37 AM
after more than 60 heroic souls no red eyes than i receive legendary heroic and it's him...
https://i.ibb.co/S79Rr4C/IMG-0043.png

Blade
01-12-2019, 07:12 PM

You are right, but still I have the impression that the drops from souls during events like this are below average. Latest example: a 99 stack of rares just gave 0x5* and only 4x4*...not cool!
But resource management incl these fragment conversions are becoming more important, which is kind of a strategic aspect in the game - not too bad!

WickermanBR
01-12-2019, 08:20 PM
With the importance of rare souls at the moment, I think that finishing between 25-50 in the Arena this week will be worth something, 50 frags of legendary heroic soul at least

DanielRacy
01-13-2019, 12:30 AM
Hey Rags, have you got my messages?

Waffen
01-13-2019, 12:58 AM
4 legendary heroics and no count or AHE. While that is disappointing it is expected. What I am more disappointed about is the fact that there is no way to grind rare souls atm..... had I known this event requires rare souls I would have stacked up on them from last month, oh well...

rags-6094
01-13-2019, 01:16 AM
Daniel your inbox is full, you might need to clean out your sent items as well...
I tried to respond several times but I keep missing you... sorry bud..

Yup
01-13-2019, 01:38 AM
4 legendary heroics and no count or AHE. .

Interesting, I've seen no less than 4 AHE (and 4 DD as well).. but not a single Count.

.. and probably at least 15 Rocket dogs... damn it!

Edit.. okay Count finally dropped from a Legendary Hero Soul... took several of them though. Still don't have enough frags for even 1 Mythic Hero Soul... maybe in teh next couple days....

500 Frags for 1 Mythical Hero Soul
50 Mythical frags per Legendary soul..
10 legendary souls to reach 1 Mythic soul..

250 Frags for 1 Legendary Hero Soul
10 Legendary frags per Rare soul.
25 rare souls for 1 Legendary soul.

250 Rare souls to get 1 Mythic Hero soul.

Wish devs would wipe the $$$ signs out of their eyes and realize that you'll still make money if you make things actually reachable for those that aren't playing this thing every waking minute.

Symbiote
01-13-2019, 01:18 PM
Hey Guys.., did ANYONE got just a fucking SINGLE RARE SOUL for sacrificing?

I did sacrifice over 50 times 400+ Essence.., i didn't get a SINGLE Rare Soul....

NF? Do you have something to say about that?
Or do you just deactivate things.., CORE mechanics to cheat us more and more..?!

I mean you throw event after event. Then this.., what's in first a good event to get more CHANCES but over 50 fucking Heroic Souls i only got maximum 4* Characters out of the souls.. very weird.., that a soul where are 10 Characters in it (wasn't it 8 characters some time ago or am i wrong? oO) with a 1.5% chance for a 5* what's 0.5% more than a rare soul..,

AND we can't get rare souls from sacrificing.., what's the reason for the numbers and mechanics if you are lying to us, and deactivate core game mechanics if you realease Events who should give us a bonus?!

If you would be that honest to tell us, that you will deactivate soul drops from sacrificing it would be another thing.., but this..,

Wish devs would wipe the $$$ signs out of their eyes and realize that you'll still make money if you make things actually reachable for those that aren't playing this thing every waking minute.

Hahaha.., we only can dream about that.., they are just cheaters who can't play fair.., and they think, that every player is that stupid and will give them more and more money for so fucking overpriced digital SHIT!
Really.., the artists do a really great job.., the devs.., we all know about this.., but i have the feeling it gets a bit better..

But the guys who decide how they will cheat us with the next crap thing.., are just fucking money whores.. -.-

And for the thing with low prices for other things, and that more people would buy more things if the pricetags wheren't from another universe full of idiots.., they never will get this.., they will cheat us, never play fair.., and make price tags for digital shit 2x/3x than a fucking AAA game..,

It seems they hate us so much.., and aren't intereseted in making a GOOD and FAIR game.., which can be enyoable AND make money..,
Indie Developers know how to satisfy there customers, their community.., AND make money from it.., because they know, that the money comes if they are lucky about what they get.

Muzzleloader
01-13-2019, 02:23 PM
If you dont like how the game is set up, please vote with your wallet and dont spend any money. If that is not satisfactory enough just quit. Quitting the game is the best vote of all. It is quite amusing to listen to the same complaints every event, get over it and realize this is only a game.

This game must make us forgetful, we just finished a great snowman sacrifice event. We forget the past and only live in the present.

Ip4
01-13-2019, 02:23 PM
can we expect sacrefice event tonight or in 2 days?

Muzzleloader
01-13-2019, 02:43 PM
It's usually after the LoL frag event.

Symbiote
01-13-2019, 03:00 PM
If you dont like how the game is set up, please vote with your wallet and dont spend any money. If that is not satisfactory enough just quit. Quitting the game is the best vote of all. It is quite amusing to listen to the same complaints every event, get over it and realize this is only a game.

This game must make us forgetful, we just finished a great snowman sacrifice event. We forget the past and only live in the present.

But that's not the answer.., and i didn't ever spend one cent.., not because i'm stingy but because i had the feeling in the beginning it will evolve in this way..

See.., the answer isn't just to quit.., i loved the game when i started in january 2017. And i'm here for two years because i still like it, but i'm sad about it's evolution to this event money grabbing shit..,

There is soooo much potenial but they ignore this and just cheat on us.., This is my problem with it.., there are so many game developers out there who combine the FUN and LOVE to it, what they do AND make money with it.

And as there are people who spend money in this.., for all of them.., this is just cheating paying people.., i don't think this is right..,

In the Beginning it was a game you wanted to play manually and it wasn't that time consuming but a lot of fun..,
NOW it is just a autofarming 24/7 grinding simulator..,

And that you always see the same complaints.., mmh.., what could be the reason for it?
There are a lot of players who are thinking the same?

Muzzleloader
01-13-2019, 03:19 PM
If people didn't choose to spend money there woudnt be a game to play. This is a game to enjoy, if people spend their disposable income on this, it is their choice. Is it unfair if players buy ironite to be top arena/gauntlet players. You cant be a top arena player without buying SoW.

Too many complain that they dont receive the newest best thing now. Thats how life is, it's not always fair and not everything is given. Part of the game is to try and play with the roster and talisman you earned.

I came across a level 60 player in the arena that had emperor samurai, mushaki and killer prime. Is it unfair that that player has the toons?

Waffen
01-13-2019, 08:01 PM
can we expect sacrefice event tonight or in 2 days?

It will be after lol fragments event. I wish the lol event starts today, that would give us at least 1 day to farm for rare souls.

I opened 5 legendary heroic souls with nothing but 4* characters. Need 2 more to get me a mythical heroic soul. I guess no count for me until next time such event comes up.

My only complaint is that there is no way to farm for rare souls while this event is entirely based on rare souls. Lol fragments event is usually up around this time of the month, I guess they delayed it this month on purpose.

madmanmeyer74
01-14-2019, 12:15 AM
Frag event should start tomorrow night as it usually starts with the Warrior LOL dungeon and runs through Sentinel LOL dungeon. I would expect the Night City sac event to start Thursday night and then the Arena event to start next Saturday at reset.

EnricoPalazzo
01-14-2019, 10:06 AM
I should know better than to be disappointed by the not-so-RNG, but I've cached in ~40 regular heroic souls and 3 or 4 legendary heroic souls.
EVERY single time I got red eyes, it was Rocket Dog.
I would have at least expected some randomness when selecting from my dupes (which are all but the Count), but even that seems to be too much to ask.
Well, 6 more dogs for Sacrifice, and I'll refrain from trying again this rotation. I don't really expect to see Redan next week, but what else is there to do?

kgk56
01-14-2019, 10:08 AM
As for Me I got several Bomber Boy, but still no Count

Knut-3112
01-14-2019, 02:48 PM
I don't have the Count as well and I'll probably skip him. I will try for Redan in the next rotation instead.

kkkreg5
01-14-2019, 07:36 PM
990 reg Souls cashed in. Only 1 Rare Soul drop as reward. This after a tier 6 Sac with
zero Rare Souls as a reward. Drop rate has definitely been manipulated to separate you from your ironite.

ian16
01-14-2019, 07:52 PM
Hi bros ! 1x per year i eventually have ultra luck explosion drop , and w/ this event i think my time as come this year already hahah 9 reg. heroic soul give me Count and DDE , both non dupe ! Cheers from Brazil !

Yup
01-14-2019, 08:58 PM
tier 5..... 4 Rare Souls dropped (and nothing else).. got me to a legendary hero soul.. dropped the Count.. so.. yeah they drop, but as always, more often at higher sacrifices. Getting a rare soul drop form a meager or petty sacrifice is like a 1 in 50 thing.

Esquatcho
01-15-2019, 08:07 AM
Hi bros ! 1x per year i eventually have ultra luck explosion drop , and w/ this event i think my time as come this year already hahah 9 reg. heroic soul give me Count and DDE , both non dupe ! Cheers from Brazil !

Whoa, congrats man! Thats awesome!

HuckFinn150
01-16-2019, 12:17 AM
I just dropped 11 rare souls and didn't get a single fragment. Is this event still going on?

Natasmai
01-16-2019, 12:46 AM
Pretty sure it ended at reset tonight, so about 45 min ago

Esquatcho
01-16-2019, 12:47 AM
I just dropped 11 rare souls and didn't get a single fragment. Is this event still going on?

Yep, theyre sac fodder now sorry dude

ericgallucci
01-16-2019, 03:00 AM
Anyone try a legendary heroic? Just wondering about mythical fragments.

HuckFinn150
01-16-2019, 10:17 PM
Are there going to be other fragments for the mythic and legendary heroic souls down the road, or do we convert the fragments to precious souls?

Esquatcho
01-17-2019, 01:42 AM
Are there going to be other fragments for the mythic and legendary heroic souls down the road, or do we convert the fragments to precious souls?

There were some heroic mythicals from something else previously, so Id anticipate that they will come up again one day (hopefully)