PDA

View Full Version : Team recommendations for Gold and Soul Vault autoplay

EnricoPalazzo
01-14-2019, 08:39 AM
Hi all,
does anyone here have a team that can beat the new Gold and Soul Vault on auto?
I tried about all I could think of (ok, I did not swap all talismans around, but the characters I have in their current setup are usually capable to win against anything Gauntlet can throw at me).
My problem is that there is always at least one stage where luck is a big factor. I have some teams that have a 50-60% win rate, but nothing I can really trust.
I'm quite well stocked on relics, health is maxed for all exept Sentinel (working on that) and Attack/Magic is also on its way to max for every class, but nothing so far has given me an acceptable success rate here...

kgk56
01-14-2019, 08:50 AM
FFE (Mystic Eternal) or Crusader (Shadow + Advantage) doubled with Phantom (Eclipse)
Redan (Destiny + Sustaining)
Charlotte (Fierce Echo + Overwelhming Advantage)

EnricoPalazzo
01-14-2019, 09:34 AM
Thanks, I also found that I need a very good healer, but I don't have Redan. Tried to use blue Shinobi with Avenger instead, but that is not sufficient.
My last take (best so far) was:
Rainmaker (Eclipse)
Magus Lilith (Destiny/Immunity)
Yellow Bat (Destiny/

Yello Bat can heal, and if Rainmaker's fury manages to set up my blocker with infinite Shroud, a stage is as good as won.
Any other ideas?
I tried high damage, I tried high survivability.
High damage means that I get killed too quickly.
High survivability means that at the third stage, I get doomed and cannot get the Doom cleansed or win the stage before it triggers.
Bringing the Alchemist in to heal and cleanse Doom effects was still too fragile, other silver debuff cleansers did not do that reliably enough on auto or did not heal or bring enough oompf.
I'm still experimenting though.

I don't have the Count, any Killer, Madame, Redan.
Apart from that, I have a pretty complete roster.

WickermanBR
01-14-2019, 01:10 PM
hi,
I've never tried these teams in autoplay, but they can guarantee a win in at least 3min in the manual:

Benjamin Breeg Eddie (warlord / energy);
Prisoner (primordials);
Osiris (counter-strike / energy);
or
Doomsday Eddie (fate / energy);
Prisoner (primordials);
Sekhmet (valor);

with the first team I always use BBE's past basic ability, the prisoner I look at those who need to be stunned and the osiris to ensure endurance and immunity ...
With the second team I use the power ability of the present and the basic ability oficial DDE (to guarantee complete fury) and with Sehkmet I use fury and I guarantee an eternal loop of turns until the end ...
This second team has shown good results, but always has the full fury for Sekhmet (this second team has already been suggested by someone here in the forum, and it really works great)

Cheers

EnricoPalazzo
01-14-2019, 01:51 PM
Manual vs autoplay is a BIG difference, unfortunately.
I can crack the vault in ~3min with DDE/Prisoner/Sekhmet, but that's because I never use DDE's fury, something that autoplay will do more than half of the time.
One chance for the opposition to hit back, and DDE is a goner.
So this definitely falls into the hard-hitter category, but the logic for autoplay does not use this team as effectively as required.

Amarthir
01-14-2019, 06:56 PM
Benjamin Breeg Eddie: Guard+Angel
Killer Prime: Warlord+Sustaining+Inspiration
Prisoner: Primordials

It's a pretty hard team to put together but this is what has gotten me through on autoplay without fail. Takes about 2ish minutes

EnricoPalazzo
01-15-2019, 07:37 AM
Alright...
I'm saving for Killer Prime, hoping for another event to collect Blood Souls... let's see.
Since this could take a while:
Any other ideas anyone?

scott-5496
01-15-2019, 11:12 AM
I tend to just do it manual as not yet found a team that can survive 100% - there is always one or two fails a week. But the team Amarthir mentioned is essentially what I use - it does work on auto but I still get the odd fail. I have also used DDE (also tried Benjamin too), Horus and Prisoner (it had fails on auto).

EnricoPalazzo
01-20-2019, 05:09 PM

It's a pretty hard team to put together but this is what has gotten me through on autoplay without fail. Takes about 2ish minutes

Thanks, got KP through the Sacrifice Blood Souls, and I can confirm: this has worked 4 times in a row so far. Prisoner keeps dying regularly but is resurrected by Benjamin.
It looks scary, but so far, autoplay has won every time without flaw, in 1:40 to 2:20 mins.
I will play around with the new Banshees though, see what they can bring to the table...

Stormseye
01-23-2019, 01:54 PM
Assassin Banshee -
Set
Alexander Eddie - though any Eddie will do with the blockers and banshee

Natasmai
02-19-2019, 08:17 PM

Thanks, got KP through the Sacrifice Blood Souls, and I can confirm: this has worked 4 times in a row so far. Prisoner keeps dying regularly but is resurrected by Benjamin.
It looks scary, but so far, autoplay has won every time without flaw, in 1:40 to 2:20 mins.
I will play around with the new Banshees though, see what they can bring to the table...

This team failed the first time i tried it. Came here to check... yep did it all correct. Went back and it cleared through no problem on second try. I will try again next time, but it is not 100%

Yup
02-19-2019, 08:27 PM
Baroness (Destiny, Immunity)
Iron Maiden Ed (Warlord, Angel, Cosmic(ATK+))
KP (Warlord, Sustaining, Tranquility)

All work for me all the time since I got IME.

But everything is full power - talismans, shards, etc. and I have a ton of relics as well.

I tried with primordials on IME and he just stayed stunned for most battles and eventually died.

I think some are doing it easily while others may be using the same teams and failing due to relics. I mean, if I can run it with ATK + 180% for everyone.. and you run the same toons with just the standard ATK, there's a world of difference there. Relics really mean there's no team anyone can provide that is failsafe unless you have the same number of relics in the same places.

Natasmai
02-19-2019, 08:42 PM
yeah for sure, i said it before, but I think the relics was a HUGE mistake in game design. They need to design the encounters to challenge someone with full relics and then those that dont have them are screwed. Alternatively, they design for no (or low level) relics and you maxed out guys are bored and complain there arent anything challenging. Massive mistake.

I have the standard relics *mostly* maxed out, but not the per class relics. I think my ATK and magic relics are at maybe level 8? i forget. Health is maxed and i think fury is close to max also.

As soon as I max out the new Eddie, I will try your setup.

Yup
02-19-2019, 08:58 PM
Yeah I've got a couple classes fully max'ed and really only need a couple more levels of DEF and MR for those that aren't max'ed (But that's like 50,000 IC still)

kgk56
02-20-2019, 09:01 AM
FFE
KP
The Ferryman
100% under 1mn

scott-5496
02-20-2019, 03:54 PM
To be honest I still just manual it - does not take long. I have had fails on al of my teams but probably just a bit of RNG as I had an almost 100% record in the current auto madness dungeon but get the odd defeat - like one in a 100 runs or so.

Natasmai
02-20-2019, 07:29 PM
This team failed the first time i tried it. Came here to check... yep did it all correct. Went back and it cleared through no problem on second try. I will try again next time, but it is not 100%

Tried again today. Failed twice. first time it failed on the first wave, second time on the boss fight. So then I tried this:

Assassin Banshee -
Set
Alexander Eddie - though any Eddie will do with the blockers and banshee

I dont have Set, but I used a maxed lilith with Destiny and Inspiration. Got destroyed twice, wasnt even close. It is also very slow.

I think a heavy hitter is essential, so I believe Yups team is likely the best. I am just going to pay the resources to max my IME and give that a shot.

Natasmai
02-20-2019, 07:35 PM
baroness cant hold destiny and immunity... Sustaining maybe?

First try with Yups team i didnt kill anyone on my first attack in the first wave. They focused on Eddie and killed him. Tried again, cleared it no problem 1:39 time. on a side note, does your rewards decrease for every failure? because this was the worst i ever saw, I only got 3 rare souls, 5 precious frags, and 258,240 gold.

I am using:

IME - Angel (will) maxed / Warlord maxed / cosmic attack +15% HP. (white T1 level 10) giving 1621HP 153 ATK 70 DEF
Baroness Redan - destiny and warp maxed
KP - Warlord maxed / Sustaining (overwhelming) maxed / Tranquility (1 will 1 onslaught) 4 star max (i need to farm for more colorless 3* evo runes)

Natasmai
02-21-2019, 05:12 PM
new day, new failure. I tried my team listed above, failed twice pretty quickly. I may not have enough relics to auto this at all. it's a very interesting nut to crack.

I was just successful on first try with this team:

Crusader - Fate/energy maxed
Horus - Future/Guard maxed
KP - Warlord maxed / Sustaining (overwhelming) maxed / Tranquility (1 will 1 onslaught) 4 star max

Biggest problem is when Horus uses the Fury before Crusader can do his. This team might work!

tex-0775
02-21-2019, 09:55 PM
Try this, works for me with a 1:30 to 2:00 min. And i’m not exactly relic heavy, max gen hp and besides that, a bit of everything

Doomsday: angel/fate
Set: mark/something green (i’m using titan atm)
Kp: warlord/inspiration/sustaining (i’m currently using nightmare/energy)

Btw: not my ‘invention’, so credits should go to whoever came up with this. It was a tip about how to survive in the later parts of gauntlet. Zamasu maybe.......?

Killer-Frost
02-22-2019, 12:41 PM
Baroness (Destiny, Immunity)
Iron Maiden Ed (Warlord, Angel, Cosmic(ATK+))
KP (Warlord, Sustaining, Tranquility)

All work for me all the time since I got IME.

But everything is full power - talismans, shards, etc. and I have a ton of relics as well.

I tried with primordials on IME and he just stayed stunned for most battles and eventually died.

I think some are doing it easily while others may be using the same teams and failing due to relics. I mean, if I can run it with ATK + 180% for everyone.. and you run the same toons with just the standard ATK, there's a world of difference there. Relics really mean there's no team anyone can provide that is failsafe unless you have the same number of relics in the same places.

I've always wondered, how do the top players get almost all the new characters during the event? Ferryman? Iron Maiden eddie? Bass Eddie? How do you do it? Over the past month I've saved up to 2k ironite. Does that play a part in getting new characters? I must know the secret

Liu
02-22-2019, 12:42 PM
I must know the secret

One word: time.

Killer-Frost
02-22-2019, 01:02 PM
One word: time.

Can you elaborate? Do you save up for 7500 ironite to be guaranteed to get them? Even then, 7500 a month, that's virtually impossible :-/

scott-5496
02-22-2019, 01:11 PM
I have tried the KP, FFE and Ferryman team and it has worked three times with no defeats so going to stick with that for now. It did come close in one battle but my Eddie survived but was in the red. The rest were fine.

Liu
02-22-2019, 01:19 PM
Invest as much time as possible in grinding and spend your resources as economic as possible. That also means don't invest ironite in event souls. Everything else, sadly, is up to RNG. Not all of the top players always pull the latest toons, in fact, if you check out the threads in the announcements section you'll see how many are stating that they haven't been lucky enough to pull the latest and greatest. You'll pull non exclusive content eventually in regular souls. The same is true for heroic exclusive souls, however, you'll have to be very patient and a big enough pile of heroic souls. If you run out of resources, be it time or ingame resources there is nothing you can do about it. I ran out of both time and ironite when the ferryman dungeon was live. Most of the stuff that is introduced for a limited time usually becomes available again, there's always a chance to get what you're currently missing in the future, and I assume that'll be true for the ferryman as well.

The general rule is, the more time (or even money) you invest in the game, the more rewards you'll receive. That's how these games work.

Killer-Frost
02-22-2019, 01:30 PM
Invest as much time as possible in grinding and spend your resources as economic as possible. That also means don't invest ironite in event souls. Everything else, sadly, is up to RNG. Not all of the top players always pull the latest toons, in fact, if you check out the threads in the announcements section you'll see how many are stating that they haven't been lucky enough to pull the latest and greatest. You'll pull non exclusive content eventually in regular souls. The same is true for heroic exclusive souls, however, you'll have to be very patient and a big enough pile of heroic souls. If you run out of resources, be it time or ingame resources there is nothing you can do about it. I ran out of both time and ironite when the ferryman dungeon was live. Most of the stuff that is introduced for a limited time usually becomes available again, there's always a chance to get what you're currently missing in the future, and I assume that'll be true for the ferryman as well.

The general rule is, the more time (or even money) you invest in the game, the more rewards you'll receive. That's how these games work.

Alright, that makes sense. I guess i've been unlucky, and I see all these people who got the new characters, i thought there was some sort of trick involved lol. Thanks for the advice, I'll save my ironite for better suited events then :)

Killer-Frost
02-22-2019, 02:23 PM
Also, I think I may have found a team suited for auto play on the Gold and Souls Vault, since this is what the thread is about. I've recently been experimenting with Benjamin Breeg, the Count, and the Madam. My BBE isn't even fully leveled, and has no shards on him, and he sufficed on auto play. But i'd have to do multiple Vault runs to be sure. I know a lot of people don't have the count, but maybe it can also work with any character that has a sleep attack, like the mayan priestess. But again, I'm not sure; I'd have to experiment more. But I saw little to no danger of dying.

BBE: Eternal, preferably mystic, but i have overwhelming so both are fine
The Count - Fate/Energy
The Madam - Oracle

The idea here is to proc as much sleep. Once they're slept, it's easier to take them down as none of these characters have attacks that wake up sleep. First one seems a little iffy but the count and madam's survivability (with her healing and the count's infinite dmg reduction) and with BBE's Fury, it just seems like this team can't die. But again, I'd have to see if it eventually fails as I've seen most of the teams we come up with do.

Natasmai
02-22-2019, 06:43 PM
so today my crusader/horus/KP team couldnt win in 4 tries.

I tried the DDE/KP/Set team.... I dont have set, so I used M Lilith with destiny/inspiration. Lilith died, I think on the last wave before boss, no revive here, so on the boss wave the (2) dogs destroyed DDE, game over. this is really a frustrating fight. I think I just have to do it manual until I finally get FFE.

Natasmai
02-26-2019, 06:30 PM
ok so i have another question. The boss on this fight is Warrior Banshee. Her Passive includes "Gain perfect immunity for the duration of the battle". She shows no talisman passives. My understanding was any "gain for the duration of the battle" effects were only there until they were removed and then they never come back.

So i kill the dogs, she is alone. She has no perfect immunity, its been removed. She has debuffs applied to her. I have her close to death. I pass the turn to her and she immediately cleanses everything, gains perfect immunity, uses her power move to heal herself and attacks me with her basic.

So where is the cleanse effect coming from and why is she gaining perfect immunity again? what am i not understanding?

Iced_Earth
02-26-2019, 07:53 PM
Can you elaborate? Do you save up for 7500 ironite to be guaranteed to get them? Even then, 7500 a month, that's virtually impossible :-/

the secret is: buy the 10 $ Scavenger Paket, that are 1800 ironite per month, use ur sot for grinding powerslave, cuz it give you often 1-5 ironite and 1-5 sot back, and do skullquest, they give ironite as well
other options are sacrifing and arena (mostly 60-100 ironite at sunday, depends on ur position ofc

Natasmai
02-27-2019, 12:34 PM
the secret is: buy the 10 $ Scavenger Paket, that are 1800 ironite per month, use ur sot for grinding powerslave, cuz it give you often 1-5 ironite and 1-5 sot back, and do skullquest, they give ironite as well
other options are sacrifing and arena (mostly 60-100 ironite at sunday, depends on ur position ofc

what is the scavenger pack? I see a 30 day ironite pack which gives 850 for $9.99? But nothing that gives 1800 for that price. 1800 costs a minimum of $49.99

Iced_Earth
02-27-2019, 03:16 PM
I mean the 850 pack

Natasmai
02-27-2019, 06:45 PM
I mean the 850 pack
gotcha! thanks. just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing something.

Natasmai
03-11-2019, 06:01 PM
so i have been manual playing this quest for a while now with pretty much no trouble. today i have now lost 5 times in a row with my standard team :-/ a bit irritated at the moment, thought i'd share.

rags-6094
03-11-2019, 06:10 PM
It happens like that doesn't it.. I remember Stormseye saying when the AI wants to win it will win no matter what, he was talking in terms of arena on that occasion I think we should apply the same logic to Gold and Soul vault...

Amarthir
03-11-2019, 06:40 PM
I'm still going with the BBE Killer Prime and Prisoner combo and I'm winning 19/20 times.

Benjamin Breeg has Angel and Guard
Killer Prime has Sustaining, Warlord and Inspiration
Prisoner has Primordials

kgk56
03-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Still using the same combo 100% roughly 1mn06
- FFE Eternal
- Killer Prime Sustaining, Warlord & Inspiration
- Ferryman Hex & Nightmare

Natasmai
03-12-2019, 01:39 PM
I'm still going with the BBE Killer Prime and Prisoner combo and I'm winning 19/20 times.

Prisoner has Primordials

I will try this team today, Thanks! is it Auto or manual?

Still using the same combo 100% roughly 1mn06
- FFE Eternal
- Killer Prime Sustaining, Warlord & Inspiration
- Ferryman Hex & Nightmare

If I ever get my FFE (so close, maybe at the end of this Gauntlet!) And then after I get all the shards I need for him.... I can try this team.

Blade
03-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Do you have Alexander, Natasmai?
Because I also ran FFE, KP and Ferryman but my FFE was close to die sometimes (I don't use eternals on him).
Replaced him with Alex and it is all fine now!

Natasmai
03-12-2019, 04:59 PM
Do you have Alexander, Natasmai?
Because I also ran FFE, KP and Ferryman but my FFE was close to die sometimes (I don't use eternals on him).
Replaced him with Alex and it is all fine now!

I do have Alex.... you run with Valor or with Dominance + something else?

Also, this team worked in auto for me.... first auto success!!!! Thanks Amarthir!

Prisoner has Primordials

Blade
03-12-2019, 05:43 PM
I use echo for Alex and I have 100% success on auto. But as I see you found another good team anyway!

infinite dreamer
05-24-2019, 05:03 PM
I don't know if it will work consistently, but I just auto'd with:

Gambler Ed (labyrinth & cosmic attack)
KP (sustain, warlord, cosmic attack & random green)
Assassin Hierophant (chance & mark) I should probably switch to fate I was thinking

Time was 1:18 and the same group did Words of Warning in 19 seconds.