PDA

View Full Version : Bug on dungeons???

Croxx
08-29-2016, 01:05 AM
So i was so excited to unlock the dungeons again... but then it said ,,cleared" on 1st three... I clearly did not play on those yet :(

Nekroliun
08-29-2016, 01:29 AM
So wait, did you or did u not play the dung last week? If yes then this is normal, i was dissapointed too but u domt expect them to give ya all that ironite again! Its also best so now we dont have to always replay the same lvls to get to the one where 3* evos drop

vgta99
08-29-2016, 07:52 AM
Today a lot of freezes in the Assassin's dungeon X.
And it happened something very frustrating:
when I beat the Boss, I had a double KO (thank you Magnus Allied Soldier) and I was really disappointed to discover that in this case you have no rewards.
So no 3* Evo shards drops every times I'm farm this level, freezing level 2 once, we have not many solution to have these 3* Evo shards.
I'm so edgy, I'm done...

Ancient Mariner
08-29-2016, 09:27 AM
I haven't encountered any freeze till now instead, but not a single 3* evo shard dropped :/ not even in the IX and X stage

Olevipoeg
08-29-2016, 10:02 AM
Revenge seems to be bugged still. Higher levels constantly hang. Only way out is exit. Quick solution - don't use mirror shield before only boss is standing.

H3lls4ng3l
08-29-2016, 11:10 AM
I haven't encountered any freeze till now instead, but not a single 3* evo shard dropped :/ not even in the IX and X stage I have had the same issue, been farming stage X for a while and I've received a load of 5* shards but no 3* evo shard, even got a 1* evo shard drop. Honestly, this is getting boring. In more than 15 runs, no 3* evo shard on stage X. And a bug I've found is that the true damage reflected from the blue soldier shield is healing the boss instead of doing damage.

Kaijester
08-29-2016, 11:13 AM
Been farming today at tier10 Assassin with results of 3×3 stars purple evo shards and 1x3 stars evo shards. Took me about 25games with 2 freezes.

Baba-8301
08-29-2016, 11:22 AM
Been farming today at tier10 Assassin with results of 3×3 stars purple evo shards and 1x3 stars evo shards. Took me about 25games with 2 freezes.

About the same here. There's a distinct lack of rare souls dropping. Both freezes were at the start of wave 2 when I went to put reflect shield up. The quick time event didn't fire and both sides stood looking at each other until I exited the battle. The client was still responsive as I didn't have to force quit.

TreeHUgger74
08-29-2016, 01:36 PM
How can the enemies use revenge if they are freakin FROZEN or STUNNED...sad!

Jennie-5128
08-29-2016, 04:28 PM
Revenge seems to be bugged still. Higher levels constantly hang. Only way out is exit. Quick solution - don't use mirror shield before only boss is standing.
Yeah I'm getting freezing with reflecty soldier :( So frustrating :(
I can do it without him, but is way more of a ballache

LittleGameGirl
08-29-2016, 04:54 PM
Once again the reflect shield is the problem!?!? And till level 7 I've got 3 freezes. AND just splitter, no evo shards. I thougt this dungeons should help us for leveling up our troopers? Why I'm so adiccted and cant stop with this shit?

Gonzo
08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Damn, that sucks. I haven't used reflect shield and did not get a single problem. Maybe that's cause.

OpticSugar
08-29-2016, 05:03 PM
I posted a similar thread about freezing on the rift this morning... and I have been using the Magus Allied Soldier with his reflect shield (which I didn't mention because it wasn't necessarily freezing during battle for me).

Calin
08-29-2016, 05:06 PM
I've used the Allied Soldier's reflect shield and I've had no issues.